Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:17 PM

Tiwa Savage Denies Dissing Her Ex Or Any Other Artiste, Says She Hates No One - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Denies Dissing Her Ex Or Any Other Artiste, Says She Hates No One (20395 Views)

I Am Not Dead Yet’- Tiwa Savage Denies Rumors That She Died Of Heart Failure Yes / 'I Am Not Dead Yet' - Tiwa Savage Denies Rumors That She Died Of Heart Failure / Peter Okoye Clears The Air On Video Of Himself Performing Other Artiste Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Denies Dissing Her Ex Or Any Other Artiste, Says She Hates No One by Praizeupdates: 5:41pm On Mar 28, 2019
Tiwa Savage appears to have thrown a shade at her estranged husband Tee Billz in a song which she uploaded to her Instagram page recently as he performs a trending new song Fvck you by kizz Daniel

Meanwhile on her twitter page recently, she debunk dissing his ex or any artist says she hate no one.

See her post below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/tiwa-savage-debunk-dissing-his-ex-or-any-other-artist-says-she-hate-no-one/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Dissing Her Ex Or Any Other Artiste, Says She Hates No One by Praizeupdates: 5:42pm On Mar 28, 2019
listen and Watch the Video of Tiwa Song that Got people talking => HERE

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Dissing Her Ex Or Any Other Artiste, Says She Hates No One by itspzpics(m): 6:03pm On Mar 28, 2019
Wow ..nice one
Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Dissing Her Ex Or Any Other Artiste, Says She Hates No One by BusinessHub1: 7:51pm On Mar 28, 2019
Story

The message were clear enough. So no need for this after-thought. Thank you

8 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Dissing Her Ex Or Any Other Artiste, Says She Hates No One by Ayoola10: 7:51pm On Mar 28, 2019
Good reply
Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Dissing Her Ex Or Any Other Artiste, Says She Hates No One by elyte89: 7:52pm On Mar 28, 2019
Igba yen wa n ko undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Dissing Her Ex Or Any Other Artiste, Says She Hates No One by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 28, 2019
Smh
Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Dissing Her Ex Or Any Other Artiste, Says She Hates No One by Bewiseedet(m): 7:53pm On Mar 28, 2019
That's her business

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Dissing Her Ex Or Any Other Artiste, Says She Hates No One by babyfaceafrica: 7:54pm On Mar 28, 2019
we don't care

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Dissing Her Ex Or Any Other Artiste, Says She Hates No One by Authoreety: 7:54pm On Mar 28, 2019
Is she metamophosing into a snake?
Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Dissing Her Ex Or Any Other Artiste, Says She Hates No One by Gabson001(m): 7:55pm On Mar 28, 2019
You dnt have sense joor

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Dissing Her Ex Or Any Other Artiste, Says She Hates No One by jericco1(m): 7:55pm On Mar 28, 2019
mother Theresa
Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Dissing Her Ex Or Any Other Artiste, Says She Hates No One by naptu2: 7:55pm On Mar 28, 2019
It's a challenge. The song is actually by Kizz Daniel.

He challenged others to copy the song and many people have done their own versions of the song.

I don't know why some silly people interpreted Tiwa Savage's version as a diss at whomever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGGu65glWpU

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Dissing Her Ex Or Any Other Artiste, Says She Hates No One by Gforce2019: 7:58pm On Mar 28, 2019
How does dis story concern salary increment....

Abeg, I never see alert... buhari , tell your people o!

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Dissing Her Ex Or Any Other Artiste, Says She Hates No One by Gforce2019: 7:59pm On Mar 28, 2019
highdon:
i have made many mistakes in my life But I have never left a wedding ceremony without eating

.... keep eating what Will kill you one day
Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Dissing Her Ex Or Any Other Artiste, Says She Hates No One by quincyshakur(m): 8:02pm On Mar 28, 2019
Abeg wenn she release the diss track because wen oyibo won diss dem d release diss track wey go mak fans tag along cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Abi 9ja own na for Instagram...instaDissing cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Dissing Her Ex Or Any Other Artiste, Says She Hates No One by chally100(m): 8:02pm On Mar 28, 2019
I de suspect dis Wale guy o
Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Dissing Her Ex Or Any Other Artiste, Says She Hates No One by tstx(m): 8:02pm On Mar 28, 2019
I love that first picture like mad

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Dissing Her Ex Or Any Other Artiste, Says She Hates No One by Jesuslvzme(m): 8:03pm On Mar 28, 2019
Ur life ur business who cares

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Dissing Her Ex Or Any Other Artiste, Says She Hates No One by sunnywhyt007: 8:13pm On Mar 28, 2019
It’s obvious Na ur ex

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Dissing Her Ex Or Any Other Artiste, Says She Hates No One by allanphash7(m): 8:15pm On Mar 28, 2019
My love for this babe lives everyday

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Dissing Her Ex Or Any Other Artiste, Says She Hates No One by tsinzu: 8:20pm On Mar 28, 2019
Tiwa abeg carry on what you're doing. Stop paying attention to low life's who have nothing good going on in their miserable lives so they only live on hating successful people
Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Dissing Her Ex Or Any Other Artiste, Says She Hates No One by midnighter(f): 8:21pm On Mar 28, 2019
I dont much care for her music but she has never struck me as bitter
Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Dissing Her Ex Or Any Other Artiste, Says She Hates No One by Shezkid: 8:31pm On Mar 28, 2019
naptu2:
It's a challenge. The song is actually by Kizz Daniel.

He challenged others to copy the song and many people have done their own versions of the song.

I don't know why some silly people interpreted Tiwa Savage's version as a diss at whomever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGGu65glWpU

It's still a diss to T blizz.
grin he was buying drinks with her name and owes excape club money
Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Dissing Her Ex Or Any Other Artiste, Says She Hates No One by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:50pm On Mar 28, 2019
Patiently waiting for Teeblizz version
Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Dissing Her Ex Or Any Other Artiste, Says She Hates No One by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 28, 2019
Who is Tiwa Savage? we ve never heard of her over here In Tijuana.
Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Dissing Her Ex Or Any Other Artiste, Says She Hates No One by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 28, 2019
Real musicians Nowadays are Staying Away from Making music which promotes violence and profanities and This one is singing F u c k you! music, i wonder who will pay to listen to music that's telling them F u ck you! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Murphy Afolabi In Car Accident: Nigerian Actor Escapes Death Road Crash[pics] / Uti, IK And Sonia Ogbonna Dazzle In IEF Fashion Show Promo Shots / Portable Denies Knowing That Those That Came To Arrest Him Are Policemen (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.