Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? (23248 Views)

Why Do Guys Feel Every Entertainer Must Look Like This (pictures)? / Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by Evidenx(m): 7:06pm On Mar 28, 2019
XhosaNostra:

What's his/her name?
Her name is Zinitha, stays in east London .
Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by XhosaNostra(f): 7:10pm On Mar 28, 2019
Evidenx:
Her name is Zinitha, stays in east London .

Zinitha? Are you sure it's not Zimkhitha? Zinitha is a strange name.
If she's from EL, then she's my homegirl. Do you know where she's from in EL?
Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by Evidenx(m): 7:13pm On Mar 28, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Zinitha? Are you sure it's not Zimkhitha? Zinitha is a strange name.
If she's from EL, then she's my homegirl. Do you know where she's from in EL?
No not zimkhitha... Its Zinitha, conned from the English name zenith.
her village is umatata something... hahaha can't pronounce it well.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by XhosaNostra(f): 7:15pm On Mar 28, 2019
Evidenx:
No not zimkhitha... Its Zinitha, conned from the English name zenith.
her village is umatata something... hahaha can't pronounce it well.

Oh, thought you made an error for a moment.

East London & Mthatha are two different places lol. They're not even close to each other.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by Evidenx(m): 7:37pm On Mar 28, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Oh, thought you made an error for a moment.

East London & Mthatha are two different places lol. They're not even close to each other.
she stays in east London, but her main village is the other one... they usually travel to umatata during Christmas.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by XhosaNostra(f): 7:38pm On Mar 28, 2019
Evidenx:
she stays in east London, but her main village is the other one... they usually travel to umatata during Christmas.

Oh OK. How did you guys meet?
Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by Evidenx(m): 8:25pm On Mar 28, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Oh OK. How did you guys meet?
send me a mail we will talk better... don't want to reveal too much here.. smile# thanks for your understanding Xhosa babe.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:27pm On Mar 28, 2019
Evidenx:

send me a mail we will talk better... don't want to reveal too much here.. smile# thanks for your understanding Xhosa babe.

There must be more to the story tongue

Don't let her slip between your fingers. We rock grin
Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by Evidenx(m): 8:53pm On Mar 28, 2019
XhosaNostra:

There must be more to the story tongue

Don't let her slip between your fingers. We rock grin
Haha...you are 101% right, Xhosa babes are the best. what a beautiful calm ,intelligent and humble lady she is. she goes no where.. haha.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:58pm On Mar 28, 2019
Evidenx:
Haha...you are 101% right, Xhosa babes are the best. what a beautiful calm ,intelligent and humble lady she is. she goes no where.. haha.

The congratulations are in order then, yes? grin
Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by Evidenx(m): 9:02pm On Mar 28, 2019
XhosaNostra:

The congratulations are in order then, yes? grin
haha.. Ewe,enkosi kakhulu Sisi wam.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:04pm On Mar 28, 2019
Evidenx:
haha.. Ewe,enkosi kakhulu Sisi wam.

LMFAO. Wow, sbali! How did you learn the language? Most people claim it's difficult.
Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:06pm On Mar 28, 2019
Life is irony dear
Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by Evidenx(m): 9:12pm On Mar 28, 2019
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO. Wow, sbali! How did you learn the language? Most people claim it's difficult.
Hahaha..lol I have always be in love with South Africa so I had the zeal to learn... lol. she taught me and I also did my own research. till now am still learning #smile#

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 28, 2019
there are ladies who dress up like mother theresa but in za oza room they are as wild as cherokee d azz grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:16pm On Mar 28, 2019
Evidenx:
Hahaha..lol I have always be in love with South Africa so I had the zeal to learn... lol. she taught me and I also did my own research. till now am still learning #smile#

Great job. We welcome you to la familia tongue Halala! Treat her well smiley

Are you Nigerian?
Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by Evidenx(m): 9:21pm On Mar 28, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Great job. We welcome you to la familia tongue Halala! Treat her well smiley

Are you Nigerian?
Thank you so much...lol
she has never regretted knowing me.. her worth and due respect has never diminish one bit.
Yes am a Nigerian from d southern part of Nigeria too.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:23pm On Mar 28, 2019
Evidenx:
Thank you so much...lol
she has never regretted knowing me.. her worth and due respect has never diminish one bit.
Yes am a Nigerian from d southern part of Nigeria too.

Awwww, that's good to hear. You sound like such a good guy. She's one lucky lady smiley

"Yeast" or "Waste"? grin
Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by Evidenx(m): 9:30pm On Mar 28, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Awwww, that's good to hear. You sound like such a good guy. She's one lucky lady smiley

"Yeast" or "Waste"? grin
kwaa..... Hahaha. lol.
she is lucky and am lucky to have her too.
yeast.... yeast make things rise... so yeast it is... no waste at all.. � haha.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:33pm On Mar 28, 2019
Evidenx:
kwaa..... Hahaha. lol.
she is lucky and am lucky to have her too.
yeast.... yeast make things rise... so yeast it is... no waste at all.. � haha.

Touche @ bolded grin

All the best, you guys. I love a good love story smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by AngelicBeing: 10:24pm On Mar 28, 2019
izzou:
grin

Why do you feel bus conductors are poor, and bankers are rich?

Why do you feel a man dressed corporately is educated, while a man dressed shabbily may not be educated?

Simple... The way you dress or present yourself sends a strong message to people

cool
Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by jame482: 10:25pm On Mar 28, 2019
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by quincyshakur(m): 10:26pm On Mar 28, 2019
Who virgin epp... I no too lik Virgin self cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by martineverest(m): 10:26pm On Mar 28, 2019
rẹ u expecting a slay queen to be virgin?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by izzou(m): 10:28pm On Mar 28, 2019
AngelicBeing:
cool

My oga

I hail you sir

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by rosemary21(f): 10:28pm On Mar 28, 2019
henriettttta:

Lol
Most virgins I know of don't like people knowing they are one
Especially boys
So to do this they like behaving like as if na dem sabi sex pass or na dem spoil pass
But when it's time for action dem dey run

this is soooo true.virginity is more about choice and not really about spirituality.asa the musician got disvirgined at 28yrs.that's her choice not mostly about anything spiritual. a guy once told me that there are more pretty and classy virgins than we really think.a churchy girl might be an underground wh*re while the slaying babe is still naive and probably a virgin.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by Alezy(m): 10:29pm On Mar 28, 2019
henriettttta:

But I know of a girl that has never had sex
She talks like a wayward
Behaves like she don sabi everything wey dey happen for inside bedroom
But deep down she doesn't really know
All she talks are hearsay
they re very many
Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by 1Sharon(f): 10:30pm On Mar 28, 2019
izzou:
grin

Why do you feel bus conductors are poor, and bankers are rich?

Why do you feel a man dressed corporately is educated, while a man dressed shabbily may not be educated?

Simple... The way you dress or present yourself sends a strong message to people

So what do virgins dress like? Nuns?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by joeeee240(m): 10:31pm On Mar 28, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Wrong. Your scenario is so narrow & is only serving your argument. Come to my world & let's broaden the horizon just a little.

Actually, some "mad" people are, in fact, the smartest people you'll ever meet, if only you'd listen & pay attention.

Stop being a superficial snob, try to get to know people before slamming down the gavel.

Mad people cannot be among the smartest people you'll ever meet because they are mad. The human brain plays a trick on us over valuing the importance of something when it comes from an unlikely source. It's like hearing a 12 year old speak on physics so well people start saying "that child even knows more than professors sef"

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by izzou(m): 10:32pm On Mar 28, 2019
1Sharon:

So what do virgins dress like? Nuns?

Yes. Nuns smiley
Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:34pm On Mar 28, 2019
joeeee240:

Mad people cannot be among the smartest people you'll ever meet because they are mad. The human brain plays a trick on us over valuing the importance of something when it comes from an unlikely source. It's like hearing a 12 year old speak on physics so well people start saying "that child even knows more than professors sef"

Expectations come to play. Nobody expects a mad person to make sense but they sometimes do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Detect If Beauty OR Endowments Is ALL She's Got. / The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? / Lady Who Exposed Customer Care Agent In Kenya Reveals She Is A Rape Survivor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.