Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? (23254 Views)

Why Do Guys Feel Every Entertainer Must Look Like This (pictures)? / Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by joeeee240(m): 10:35pm On Mar 28, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Expectations come to play. Nobody expects a mad person to make sense but they sometimes do.

Yes.. when mad people make sense people tend to over value it by saying things like "among the smartest people they've met" etc

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by oluxy(m): 10:36pm On Mar 28, 2019
henriettttta:
So there was an argument in class today
Our lecturer brought a very hot girl that sits down at the back to the front of the hall and was like no one should be surprised if this girl is a Virgin
All the guys at the back began to shout and laugh that it's not possible
I want some kind of explanation for this
Why do most guys feel it's those girls that go to church every Sunday and are very studious that are virgins and the one's that slay are non-virgins
Please I need some clarification on this

I'm not thinking that way...
Any lady who preserves herself, be it in the city or village, church or non, and that is what matters.
Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by 1Sharon(f): 10:36pm On Mar 28, 2019
Tallesty1:
Have you ever given a man a ride because he was stranded only to discover later that he's a mad man? Obviously no, reason? Simple, when you see a mad person's appearance, you conclude he's mad without studying his character.

Makes you a bigger simpleton.

You should never give any stranger a ride
Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:37pm On Mar 28, 2019
joeeee240:

Yes.. when mad people make sense people tend to over value it by saying things like "among the smartest people they've met" etc

Subjectivity.
Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by joeeee240(m): 10:37pm On Mar 28, 2019
1Sharon:

So what do virgins dress like? Nuns?

Rather, what do non virgins dress like? Or what a Slay Queen is mostly likely to be based on her dressing?
Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by joeeee240(m): 10:40pm On Mar 28, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Subjectivity.

Subjectivity is not excuse for faulty reasoning or psychological bias

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:40pm On Mar 28, 2019
joeeee240:

Subjectivity is not excuse for faulty reasoning or psychological bias

Oh well.
Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by Daeylar(f): 10:48pm On Mar 28, 2019
What kind of disgusting trash is happening in op's story? Is that what the lecturer was sent to teach?

All these pervert lecturers and these razz local idiotc boys shouting and laughing like the bastards and idiots they are.

Imagine the excess stupidity it takes to drag a lady to the front. Embarrass and sexually harass her just for this perverted idiotic lecturer's pleasure.
Degrading her in such a dehumanizing way. Especially in front of such a crowd.
Treating her like a sexual object that is meant to be discussed like she is nothing. That is why that idiot of a lecturer and the stupid pack of wild hyenas laughing in the background felt it was appropriate to discuss her vagina and her sexual life like she is nothing.

Poor girl. What kind of nonsense is that honestly. Mtcheww

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by Boyooosa(m): 11:04pm On Mar 28, 2019
Because they hear words like don't do it before marriage almost everyday, its a sin!
Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by Fourwinds: 11:04pm On Mar 28, 2019
Daeylar:
What kind of disgusting trash is happening in op's story?
Is that what the lecturer was sent to teach?

All these pervert lecturers and this razz local idiotc boys shouting and laughing like the bastards and idiots they are.

Imagine the excess stupidity it takes to drag a lady to the front. Embarrass and sexualize her just for this perverted idiotic lecturer's pleasure. As if she isn't a human being but an object. A sexual object that is meant to be discussed like she is nothing.

The lecturer love vagina
Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 28, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Do you know how many other nationalities are on NL 1st before spewing trash?
Not only are there South Africans, but there're plenty of people from other African countries, including Europeans & Americans. By your flawed logic, Seun travelled to those countries with a memo, right? Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.
Murderer.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by XhosaNostra(f): 11:11pm On Mar 28, 2019
IntrovertedK:
Murderer.

Shouldn't I be doing time?
Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 28, 2019
Daeylar:

All these pervert lecturers and this razz local idiotc boys shouting and laughing like the bastards and idiots they are.

Imagine the excess stupidity it takes to drag a lady to the front. Embarrass and sexualize her just for this perverted idiotic lecturer's pleasure. As if she isn't a human being but an object. A sexual object that is meant to be discussed like she is nothing.

Madam, take am easy. the lecturer might be thinking that he is promoting the ladies, thereby telling the guys in the class to wake up and grab her copy because she could be a good and responsible lady. probably not to judge her by her dressing
Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by legibow: 11:17pm On Mar 28, 2019
because that's what have been told to them
Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 28, 2019
Daeylar:

The girl wasn't really feeling concerned from my observation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by Viicfuntop(f): 11:28pm On Mar 28, 2019
henriettttta:

I'm a girl and I'll tell you this
Those girls you guys are thinking are virgins all because they go to church and wear long skirts, are the one's that are more corrupt

I have plenty friends that behave like this yet na them spoil pass
Guys should evaluate their thinking abeg

What’s the purpose of this thread? It makes no sense. So if the church goers are the scum ko, what has that got to do with anything? You have plenty friends that are spoilt, so duck what? Judging your lecturer, you can tell how stupid the students are

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by BarrElChapo(m): 11:41pm On Mar 28, 2019
Bros I salute.. Perfect nothing to be added cool
izzou:
grin

Why do you feel bus conductors are poor, and bankers are rich?

Why do you feel a man dressed corporately is educated, while a man dressed shabbily may not be educated?

Simple... The way you dress or present yourself sends a strong message to people

Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by Joystark(f): 11:54pm On Mar 28, 2019
henriettttta:

But I know of a girl that has never had sex
She talks like a wayward
Behaves like she don sabi everything wey dey happen for inside bedroom
But deep down she doesn't really know
All she talks are hearsay

Why do I have this feeling that you are actually talking about yourself here?

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by Joystark(f): 11:55pm On Mar 28, 2019
Viicfuntop:

What’s the purpose of this thread? It makes no sense. So if the church goers are the scum ko, what has that got to do with anything? You have plenty friends that are spoilt, so duck what? Judging your lecturer, you can tell how stupid the students are
Lol... Did someone annoy you today?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 29, 2019
Tallesty1:
Have you ever given a man a ride because he was stranded only to discover later that he's a mad man? Obviously no, reason? Simple, when you see a mad person's appearance, you conclude he's mad without studying his character.

Makes you a bigger simpleton.

What you said is so true in my area there was this guy in a suit with long socks I would see him in the morning before he got dirty but he always roamed the streets Sha and I used to say hi to him when he yells out to me i never for a second thought anything was wrong I did this for like a year never thinking too much of it.

It’s just hello right? it was like just any neighbor saying hi and then one day I drove home later than usual and I saw him all dirty and muttering to himself

I’m ashamed I changed and stopped saying hi as usual but men God help us all appearances can be deceiving but God never lies he places people strategically in your view to show you that you can be the difference I picked race which still haunts me till today but it’s amazing how people can look so good yet be so disturbed. Pray Always
Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by RiyadhGoddess(f): 12:14am On Mar 29, 2019
henriettttta:
Our lecturer brought a very hot girl that sits down at the back to the front of the hall and was like no one should be surprised if this girl is a Virgin
Why do most guys feel it's those girls that go to church every Sunday and are very studious that are virgins and the one's that slay are non-virgins

Are u kidding me? Where on earth did this theory come from eh?

Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by GrossPrice: 12:56am On Mar 29, 2019
henriettttta:

Most virgins I know of don't like people knowing they are one

In the movie American Beauty; this was the case.
Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by Mariangeles(f): 1:01am On Mar 29, 2019
[s]
henriettttta:

I'm a girl and I'll tell you this
Those girls you guys are thinking are virgins all because they go to church and wear long skirts, are the one's that are more corrupt

I have plenty friends that behave like this yet na them spoil pass
Guys should evaluate their thinking abeg
[/s] Shut up you liar! angry

Stop slandering other girls just to justify your wayward ways.
Stop deceiving guys.
Just because you're a female does not mean you know everything about other females.
That a girl dresses decently does not mean she's pretending.
You want to slander others to make yourself feel good abi ??
To paint them dirty to other guys...
Speak only for yourself ! angry

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by Amumaigwe: 1:07am On Mar 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Because they're simpletons who don't take time to study the character of a person before jumping to stupid conclusions.

You are obviously not a virgin. You sound pained and regretful.
Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by xtremeTall(m): 1:39am On Mar 29, 2019
Jcole1985:

The right question is "Why are you lying about your nationality?,I guess Seun travelled to SA to introduce this site to you,right?,Don't you think it is time for a lil bit of verbal xenophobic attacks towards you if you are saying the truth
im from Tanzania bro
Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by Macon1212: 1:41am On Mar 29, 2019
henriettttta:

Let's start from you are you a virgin? Whatever your answer is that is the reason for the question you asked.
Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by arrestdarrester: 2:13am On Mar 29, 2019
Most guys feel so because religious girls have a motivation to keep themselves pure.

What motivation do other girls have? None that I know of except for the bookworms.
Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by RTSC: 3:23am On Mar 29, 2019
na which kind otondo men full this thread! ?

Zeal to learn indeed.
Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by stanliwise(m): 3:45am On Mar 29, 2019
izzou:

Ive never taken a stick of cigarette before, but I have a friend who was warned by his mother not to hangout with me because of the friends I have

Like I said, people don't go about with "scanners" to scan characters, attitude and behaviors.

How you present yourself is what they judge with. Only adventurous ones, like me tongue, like to discover what's in the package, without judging the looks of the pack
Oga people jugdement is one of the most complicated things you can think of. Some people hatred and bad judgment are pathological.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love / How To Detect If Beauty OR Endowments Is ALL She's Got. / How Innocent Can A Girl Look? 18+ Pics Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.