Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,101 members, 7,807,310 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Precious Chikwendu On Barbara Nneka Onwuzuligbo Who Died After Cosmetic Surgery - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Precious Chikwendu On Barbara Nneka Onwuzuligbo Who Died After Cosmetic Surgery (46571 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Looking Like A Doll After Cosmetic Surgery / Tonto Dikeh Becomes PELS International Skincare Ambassador After Cosmetic Surger / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Precious Chikwendu On Barbara Nneka Onwuzuligbo Who Died After Cosmetic Surgery by Amagite2: 6:11pm On Mar 28, 2019
Former minister Femi Fani-Kayode's wife, Precious Chikwendu, has slammed those judging former beauty queen, Onwuzuligbo Nneka, for having a butt enlargement and dying in the process.

According to reports, Nneka had the procedure done by an unlicensed plastic surgeon in Lagos, and it cost her life.

Nneka according to reports, approached a plastic surgeon, Anu for a BLL, liposuction and fat transfer but died due to complications from the procedure.

Precious, Miss United Nations (World) 2014, who was a friend to Nneka has now reacted, saying she was only a victim of a fake doctor and that's where people should lay emphasis on.

"I'm not a responder to peoples opinion and tags but I'm doing this for my girl Barbara. I knew her very well back in the years of active modeling, we both took part in most pageants up to 2010 when this picture was taken (Barbara in red). We spoke twice after and life as usual we lost contact. I woke up this morning to tags about surgeries blablabla and most sadly to the knowledge that a dear friend is gone . Before i say how awesome Barbie was I will say this . People are quick to judge another on their actions without pondering on why they take risks that are live threatening.Before we all go holy on the part of she wanting to change her factory setting,its same God that made us the way we are that gave us science and let it be accurate in most theories,so why is it a sin to apply science to save a life in a 50/50 scenario and a crime to apply science for one's inner joy . Her choice to have her butt enlarged isn't the issue here but the fake doctors we allow run free. Her choice to have her butt done isn't different from my choice to willingly have a Caesarean section knowing well it comes with complications too but for me its stress free than screeming in the push room, just as for her it would make her feel better and pleased with herself. I'm up for anything that makes one happy in a world full of sadness and people waiting to celebrate your pain or mistakes , so if a new body figure brings you smiles as never before go get it but throw no caution to the wind . She died because she was a victim of a fake doctor and that's where we should lay emphasis on. BARBARA NNEKA ONWUZULIGBO was a gentle,soft spoken and lively lady with so much love and kindness in her, Above all she was my friend and will be greatly missed . Rest in peace Barbie.❤❤❤❤❤❤
"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/03/she-died-because-she-was-a-victim-of-a-fake-doctor-ffks-wife-speaks-for-beauty-queen-who-died-after-butts-enlargement-surgery-in-lagos.html

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu On Barbara Nneka Onwuzuligbo Who Died After Cosmetic Surgery by freemi(m): 6:37pm On Mar 28, 2019
shes rite

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu On Barbara Nneka Onwuzuligbo Who Died After Cosmetic Surgery by itspzpics(m): 9:13pm On Mar 28, 2019
cheesy
Re: Precious Chikwendu On Barbara Nneka Onwuzuligbo Who Died After Cosmetic Surgery by Gentleziggy(m): 9:53pm On Mar 28, 2019
When she gets to hell ,she will tell d citizens of hell that her ass is natural

37 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu On Barbara Nneka Onwuzuligbo Who Died After Cosmetic Surgery by Thales01: 9:55pm On Mar 28, 2019
Her argument to justify the decision of women who undergo butt or boobs enhancement surgery is ludicrous and vacuous.There are two types of risk in life which are
wise risks and foolish risks.Those who opt for body enhancement surgery take foolish risks and as such they should not be pitied if they unfavourably suffer any dire consequence of their Ill-thought decision.

92 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu On Barbara Nneka Onwuzuligbo Who Died After Cosmetic Surgery by freemanbubble: 10:26pm On Mar 28, 2019
Okay
Re: Precious Chikwendu On Barbara Nneka Onwuzuligbo Who Died After Cosmetic Surgery by JubrinElSudan: 10:28pm On Mar 28, 2019
She no even fine sef cry

12 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu On Barbara Nneka Onwuzuligbo Who Died After Cosmetic Surgery by jame482: 10:28pm On Mar 28, 2019
cheesy
Re: Precious Chikwendu On Barbara Nneka Onwuzuligbo Who Died After Cosmetic Surgery by quincyshakur(m): 10:28pm On Mar 28, 2019
Satan don dey chop d girl toto from back by now cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu On Barbara Nneka Onwuzuligbo Who Died After Cosmetic Surgery by tstx(m): 10:29pm On Mar 28, 2019
The Quest for a big bumbum

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: Precious Chikwendu On Barbara Nneka Onwuzuligbo Who Died After Cosmetic Surgery by Becklynn(f): 10:30pm On Mar 28, 2019
I think she's right tho

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu On Barbara Nneka Onwuzuligbo Who Died After Cosmetic Surgery by MorataFC: 10:30pm On Mar 28, 2019
Hintona:
Typical dumb nairaland males will come and slam them
smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu On Barbara Nneka Onwuzuligbo Who Died After Cosmetic Surgery by GavelSlam: 10:31pm On Mar 28, 2019
Which of them is FFK's yellow sisi?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu On Barbara Nneka Onwuzuligbo Who Died After Cosmetic Surgery by tayooluwole: 10:31pm On Mar 28, 2019
Defending this act is dumb... She went for body rearrangement and she was consumed by the associated risk. To know that she was once a beauty queen still beat me to the ground why she should opt for body reconfiguration when she had a default body that made her a known pageant. Buttock that will still be deflated by the passage of time...shior...This is a typical example of the Yoruba saying which goes thus: OYO TAN O N WA BEKUN BEKUN KIRI...

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu On Barbara Nneka Onwuzuligbo Who Died After Cosmetic Surgery by MorataFC: 10:32pm On Mar 28, 2019
Judeoddfree24:
See below
see scammer,
5:0 in bet9ja option?

4 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu On Barbara Nneka Onwuzuligbo Who Died After Cosmetic Surgery by achimsemrys(m): 10:34pm On Mar 28, 2019
greet Stella Obj nd others that died of artificial surgeries for me when you get there .... fake Dr kill U there....

7 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu On Barbara Nneka Onwuzuligbo Who Died After Cosmetic Surgery by Hotzone(m): 10:36pm On Mar 28, 2019
I love mini butt

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu On Barbara Nneka Onwuzuligbo Who Died After Cosmetic Surgery by olisaokere(m): 10:37pm On Mar 28, 2019
Amagite2:
Former minister Femi Fani-Kayode's wife, Precious Chikwendu, has slammed those judging former beauty queen, Onwuzuligbo Nneka, for having a butt enlargement and dying in the process.

According to reports, Nneka had the procedure done by an unlicensed plastic surgeon in Lagos, and it cost her life.

Nneka according to reports, approached a plastic surgeon, Anu for a BLL, liposuction and fat transfer but died due to complications from the procedure.

Precious, Miss United Nations (World) 2014, who was a friend to Nneka has now reacted, saying she was only a victim of a fake doctor and that's where people should lay emphasis on.

"I'm not a responder to peoples opinion and tags but I'm doing this for my girl Barbara. I knew her very well back in the years of active modeling, we both took part in most pageants up to 2010 when this picture was taken (Barbara in red). We spoke twice after and life as usual we lost contact. I woke up this morning to tags about surgeries blablabla and most sadly to the knowledge that a dear friend is gone . Before i say how awesome Barbie was I will say this . People are quick to judge another on their actions without pondering on why they take risks that are live threatening.Before we all go holy on the part of she wanting to change her factory setting,its same God that made us the way we are that gave us science and let it be accurate in most theories,so why is it a sin to apply science to save a life in a 50/50 scenario and a crime to apply science for one's inner joy . Her choice to have her butt enlarged isn't the issue here but the fake doctors we allow run free. Her choice to have her butt done isn't different from my choice to willingly have a Caesarean section knowing well it comes with complications too but for me its stress free than screeming in the push room, just as for her it would make her feel better and pleased with herself. I'm up for anything that makes one happy in a world full of sadness and people waiting to celebrate your pain or mistakes , so if a new body figure brings you smiles as never before go get it but throw no caution to the wind . She died because she was a victim of a fake doctor and that's where we should lay emphasis on. BARBARA NNEKA ONWUZULIGBO was a gentle,soft spoken and lively lady with so much love and kindness in her, Above all she was my friend and will be greatly missed . Rest in peace Barbie.❤❤❤❤❤❤
"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/03/she-died-because-she-was-a-victim-of-a-fake-doctor-ffks-wife-speaks-for-beauty-queen-who-died-after-butts-enlargement-surgery-in-lagos.html

Madam will you keep quiet!!

11 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu On Barbara Nneka Onwuzuligbo Who Died After Cosmetic Surgery by Naijaforeigner: 10:38pm On Mar 28, 2019
Thales01:
Her argument to justify the decision of women who undergo butt or boobs enhancement surgery is ludicrous and vacuous.There are two types of risk in life which are
wise risks and foolish risks.Those who opt for body enhancement surgery take foolish risks and as such they should not be pitied if they unfavourably suffer any dire consequence of their Ill-thought decision.

To me she gave a nice argument.That you are risk averse does not mean others are like you. What do you even mean by foolish risk?

Due to the industry she is, the kind of jobs she could have gotten, the money she would have earned, considering all of this, what she was about to do might not be termed foolish risk. Majority of all the stars in the UK, USA entertainment industry have all had surgeries. In, Nigeria, it is happening already and maybe 10 years from now, it will be normal levels (like someone doing CS).

I cannot judge anyone. For me, she was just unfortunate to be treated by a quack.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu On Barbara Nneka Onwuzuligbo Who Died After Cosmetic Surgery by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:40pm On Mar 28, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

FFK, Chief Exporter of Sperm to Biafra Republic

4 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu On Barbara Nneka Onwuzuligbo Who Died After Cosmetic Surgery by zidek(m): 10:40pm On Mar 28, 2019
U want to say that the God that created her that way, did not make her perfect? That's d way she was and she became a queen, sister my girl has a flat butt and i like it like dat,

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu On Barbara Nneka Onwuzuligbo Who Died After Cosmetic Surgery by SURElee(f): 10:40pm On Mar 28, 2019
Ehn! I just knew this snow white girl wasn't born whitish albino, she sef bleach sotey she Wan white pass snow.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu On Barbara Nneka Onwuzuligbo Who Died After Cosmetic Surgery by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:41pm On Mar 28, 2019
GavelSlam:
Which of them is FFK's yellow sisi?

Thou shalt not trust FFK. He seems to be magnetic towards Igbo babes.

Likely banged them all, true Yoruba Demon he is tongue

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu On Barbara Nneka Onwuzuligbo Who Died After Cosmetic Surgery by kareemkamil(m): 10:46pm On Mar 28, 2019
See your life FFK
Re: Precious Chikwendu On Barbara Nneka Onwuzuligbo Who Died After Cosmetic Surgery by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 28, 2019
This life eh. Wasn't she your friend?? How do we expect you to blame her?

You went ahead, bleached your skin and married your great grandfather while she went ahead and killed herself. Why didn't barbie research on the surgeon b4 entrusting her life to her?

She had N5mil to waste on butt enlargement but didn't have 5 hours to research.

Birds of a feather

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu On Barbara Nneka Onwuzuligbo Who Died After Cosmetic Surgery by OdefaGirl(f): 10:55pm On Mar 28, 2019
Thales01:

To you, it's foolish, but to them, it's wise decisions. The ultimate thing is the happiness it brings them, life without happiness is empty. Don't think from your shoes, think from their own shoes. She never knew she's gonna go from there, thousands have done that and they are OK. We all see it that her life is important than her butt enlargement because death is involved now.

3 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu On Barbara Nneka Onwuzuligbo Who Died After Cosmetic Surgery by fk001(m): 10:57pm On Mar 28, 2019
Hintona:
Typical dumb nairaland males will come and slam them

You don buy market

Wait for it

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu On Barbara Nneka Onwuzuligbo Who Died After Cosmetic Surgery by uvie66: 10:58pm On Mar 28, 2019
Amagite2:

"

No madam, she died because she was vain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko Crossed Over To 2022 With Gunshots (Pictures) / Your Body Dey Blow My Mind!!! - Davido Shares Chioma's New Picture / Kiss Daniel's Hairstyle In Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.