Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

APC Might Field Tinubu Or Osibanjo In 2023-the Cable - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Might Field Tinubu Or Osibanjo In 2023-the Cable (1320 Views)

I Regret Being Part Of The Evil Party That Ruined Nigeria- Osibanjo In Tears / 2023: I've Never Seen An Evil & Desperate Person Like Tinubu -Osibanjo In Shock / Yakasai: APC Might Field Tinubu Or Osinbajo In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

APC Might Field Tinubu Or Osibanjo In 2023-the Cable by Binikingdowm: 7:20pm On Mar 28, 2019
What do you think about this? In my opinion tinubu stands a better chance in the north than pastor osibanjo while tinubu isn't sellable in the south at all.

The problem for APC is buhari will be gone by 2023, that means no northern bloc votes for either pastor osibanjo or tinubu.

Mhen 2023 will be interesting

Re: APC Might Field Tinubu Or Osibanjo In 2023-the Cable by nelronaldo(m): 7:30pm On Mar 28, 2019
We haven't finished dealing with 2019

Re: APC Might Field Tinubu Or Osibanjo In 2023-the Cable by globemoney: 7:33pm On Mar 28, 2019
Waste of time.

Re: APC Might Field Tinubu Or Osibanjo In 2023-the Cable by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 28, 2019
I be igbo boy and I will vote for Tinubu if possible snatch ballot box for the Nigga..... dude got both economic and political ideas of running a country successfully..... quote me with sense biko

Re: APC Might Field Tinubu Or Osibanjo In 2023-the Cable by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 28, 2019
If the APC really wants to win they should Field an igbo man as deputy. That way, votes in the east will be massively splitted because the igbos will be baited with a rare opportunity to become VP. The north will vote for whoever Buhari endorses amongst Osinbajo /Tinubu. This is the only way a Yoruba presidency can be achieved in 2023

Re: APC Might Field Tinubu Or Osibanjo In 2023-the Cable by ckmayoca: 7:36pm On Mar 28, 2019
Pdp should jeje go for tambuwal

Re: APC Might Field Tinubu Or Osibanjo In 2023-the Cable by WisdomFlakes: 7:38pm On Mar 28, 2019
PDP might field Peter Obi or Ekweremadu with Tambuwal as Vp.
Re: APC Might Field Tinubu Or Osibanjo In 2023-the Cable by zlantanfan: 7:38pm On Mar 28, 2019
Don't you think its too early for this.

We haven't even started the first four years or don't you believe in atiku winning again as you have been vibrating on for months now.

You go just get bp over nothing, pls also remember to activate those your numerous monikers you use in gisting with yourself

Re: APC Might Field Tinubu Or Osibanjo In 2023-the Cable by ChristianNorth: 7:41pm On Mar 28, 2019
We are reclaiming our mandate in 240 days. So it is not necessary

Re: APC Might Field Tinubu Or Osibanjo In 2023-the Cable by stephleena(f): 7:41pm On Mar 28, 2019
If Tinubu could afford two bullion vans, for campaign then imagine him as president, CBN is at risk then..

Re: APC Might Field Tinubu Or Osibanjo In 2023-the Cable by stephleena(f): 7:42pm On Mar 28, 2019
kingemzy5:
I be igbo boy and I will vote for Tinubu if possible snatch ballot box for the Nigga..... dude got both economic and political ideas of running a country successfully..... quote me with sense biko
Yes oo,he has good plans for the vaults at CBN

Re: APC Might Field Tinubu Or Osibanjo In 2023-the Cable by GoodofNaija: 7:45pm On Mar 28, 2019
It will be a bullion van government. Yahoo Boyz will then be buying bullion vans instead of luxury cars cheesy
Re: APC Might Field Tinubu Or Osibanjo In 2023-the Cable by Xisnin(m): 7:46pm On Mar 28, 2019
When did your opinion become the cable?
Meanwhile, Osinbajo cannot win the APC ticket.
Re: APC Might Field Tinubu Or Osibanjo In 2023-the Cable by stephleena(f): 7:50pm On Mar 28, 2019
Ejimagift:
If the APC really wants to win they should Field an igbo man as deputy. That way, votes in the east will be massively splitted because the igbos will be baited with a rare opportunity to become VP. The north will vote for whoever Buhari endorses amongst Osinbajo /Tinubu. This is the only way a Yoruba presidency can be achieved in 2023
so you're planning to split the votes of five %ters..where I come from APC is an abomination.. and we're known for our unwavering loyalty to whatever we believe in..

After U south westerners betrayed Jonathan,u still want his people to split their votes for ur brother abi? I thought the north, loves u more than the South south so they should give APC, all the votes needed..as for us na PDP we know...
It's time for the north to show u how they love u..
Re: APC Might Field Tinubu Or Osibanjo In 2023-the Cable by PureMe01: 7:52pm On Mar 28, 2019
globemoney:
Waste of time.
for d first time EVER u are making sense brother.I'm happy for you
Re: APC Might Field Tinubu Or Osibanjo In 2023-the Cable by Binikingdowm: 7:55pm On Mar 28, 2019
Xisnin:

When did your opinion become the cable?
Meanwhile, Osinbajo cannot win the APC ticket.
so who will win it? Remember we can't have Muslim Muslim ticket
Re: APC Might Field Tinubu Or Osibanjo In 2023-the Cable by loveth360(f): 7:55pm On Mar 28, 2019
I will vote for someone from south west but only If he is a yoruba muslim.
Re: APC Might Field Tinubu Or Osibanjo In 2023-the Cable by deji17: 7:56pm On Mar 28, 2019
Ho you want am? Christian or Muslim.. We dey gidigba.
Re: APC Might Field Tinubu Or Osibanjo In 2023-the Cable by deji17: 7:58pm On Mar 28, 2019
loveth360:
I will vote for someone from south west but only If he is a yoruba muslim.

What of Idol worshipper? We get am for everything. We no dey fight anybody or religion grin grin grin grin

Re: APC Might Field Tinubu Or Osibanjo In 2023-the Cable by deji17: 8:00pm On Mar 28, 2019
Ejimagift:

PDP has Igbo votes on a lock down. It does not matter whom that party presents. We are considering to field Jimi Agbaje as PDP Presidential candidate in 2023. Our Igbo blothers will vote for him grin grin grin grin

Re: APC Might Field Tinubu Or Osibanjo In 2023-the Cable by RTSC: 8:08pm On Mar 28, 2019
As long as they don't delude themselves about where the votes will come from.

They should just campaign for the buhari votes in the north and pray they get it, which I am sure pdp is going to gubble up like cake if the governorship elections are anything to go by.

As for the atiku votes in the south which are the majority, it is never going to the apc , let alone a Yoruba candidate.

Whatever happens, I see pdp winning. Buhari is no longer on the ballot.
Re: APC Might Field Tinubu Or Osibanjo In 2023-the Cable by RTSC: 8:08pm On Mar 28, 2019
Re: APC Might Field Tinubu Or Osibanjo In 2023-the Cable by Binikingdowm: 8:12pm On Mar 28, 2019
RTSC:
As long as they don't delude themselves about where the votes will come from.

They should just campaign for the buhari votes in the north and pray they get it, which I am sure pdp is going to gubble up like cake if the governorship elections are anything to go by.

As for the atiku votes in the south which are the majority, it is never going to the apc , let alone a Yoruba candidate.

Whatever happens, I see pdp winning. Buhari is no longer on the ballot.
mhen there's big trouble for APC oo.

North won't vote for a pastor as the president..
The South won't like Muslim-muslim ticket if APC present tinubu.

To make it worse, no buhari on the box

Re: APC Might Field Tinubu Or Osibanjo In 2023-the Cable by Racoon(m): 8:15pm On Mar 28, 2019
The frog eyed "Burdillion bullion van" man sad
Re: APC Might Field Tinubu Or Osibanjo In 2023-the Cable by FearGodinall: 8:20pm On Mar 28, 2019
Ejimagift:
. For una except igbo every other thing na nonsense abi.Naso una make pdp give vp to una waitn con be result,abege shift jare.

Re: APC Might Field Tinubu Or Osibanjo In 2023-the Cable by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 28, 2019
Wonder why its hard to do the right thing.. APC must cease 2023 to show that its a national party otherwise it will cease to become a party..

Anybody deceiving Tinubu or Osibanjo with presidency is just nof a good person..
Re: APC Might Field Tinubu Or Osibanjo In 2023-the Cable by ken6488(m): 8:26pm On Mar 28, 2019
All I know tinubu will give osibanjo ambode treatment here the north will find a trick by trying to field ba northerner no we will vote any party with Southerner presidency candidate

Power must return south

Re: APC Might Field Tinubu Or Osibanjo In 2023-the Cable by asfrank(m): 8:47pm On Mar 28, 2019
As usual they have started their sentimental permutations. This was how they kept on dividing Northern votes because it was North vs North. then results proved otherwise.. Those who lost elections are still Nursing their wounds and we are busy discussing 2023, of which we are not guaranteed of seeing yet, except God allows us. chill, make una blood no d hot..

Re: APC Might Field Tinubu Or Osibanjo In 2023-the Cable by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:15pm On Mar 28, 2019
Binikingdowm:
What do you think about this? In my opinion tinubu stands a better chance in the north than pastor osibanjo while tinubu isn't sellable in the south at all.

The problem for APC is buhari will be gone by 2023, that means no northern bloc votes for either pastor osibanjo or tinubu.

Mhen 2023 will be interesting
Tinubu long lost dream!!! It will be easy for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for Tinubu to preside Nigeria!!!

Not hating just stating the obvious!!!
Re: APC Might Field Tinubu Or Osibanjo In 2023-the Cable by Tomide007: 9:40pm On Mar 28, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Tinubu long lost dream!!! It will be easy for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for Tinubu to preside Nigeria!!!

Not hating just stating the obvious!!!
As long as you don't field atiku
Re: APC Might Field Tinubu Or Osibanjo In 2023-the Cable by senatordave1(m): 10:18pm On Mar 28, 2019
This op is mentally sick.no day passes without seeing such senseless posts.
Re: APC Might Field Tinubu Or Osibanjo In 2023-the Cable by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:21pm On Mar 28, 2019
It's definitely gonna be Osinbajo!

Fear Grips People Of Oyo, As Mukaila Auxiliary Threatens Violence / Onnoghen’s Preemptive Resignation Rattles Presidency / Why APC's RECKLESS Zero-Sum Approach To Atiku May Lead To A Huge Disaster