Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Dr Ifeanyi Ubah Caucusing Effect, The True Story Of Lagos Trade Fair Complex - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dr Ifeanyi Ubah Caucusing Effect, The True Story Of Lagos Trade Fair Complex (297 Views)

The True Test Of Friendship... The Few Unpopular Truths... - Meme List / Dr Ifeanyi Ubah Caucusing Effect, The True Story Of Lagos Trade Fair Complex / Dr Ifeanyi Ubah Floors Ukachwukwu And The Two Uba Brothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dr Ifeanyi Ubah Caucusing Effect, The True Story Of Lagos Trade Fair Complex by grassrootsig: 7:41pm On Mar 28, 2019
*(EXCLUSIVE VIDEO ATTACHED*

*Ifeanyi Ubah Caucusing Effect: The True Story of Lagos Trade Fair Complex Unveiled*

Ụmụnne m, even when he is not yet Inaugurated in the Ninth Senate Session, Senator-Elect for Anambra South, Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah magic wand is beginning to gather positive momentum.

Dr. Ubah believes strongly that a push in Igbo economy is a great push to the Nigerian economy owing to the contributions of Igbos to the nations GDP, that's why he led the delegation of Igbo traders to meet with Nigerian Senate on Monday in Lagos to find lasting peace and solutions on issues of concession.

Let us all keep our fingers crossed and pray for this incoming senator to achieve giant strides for his people and the nation at large.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHVzYvE-ez4
Re: Dr Ifeanyi Ubah Caucusing Effect, The True Story Of Lagos Trade Fair Complex by hisgrace090: 7:46pm On Mar 28, 2019
Good!
Re: Dr Ifeanyi Ubah Caucusing Effect, The True Story Of Lagos Trade Fair Complex by Eco101: 12:20pm On Mar 29, 2019
So this is another strategy Sen Lawan is using to campaign for Senate Presidency. For those who could not listen to the audio tape due to language barrier, here is the summary: "Mobilize Igbo Senators to vote for me as Senate President in the 9th Senate and I will stop FG from concessioning Trade Fair complex. I was the Senate Committee Chairman that negotiated in 2011 on behalf of FG, so tell your Igbo Senators to vote for me and I will help you" Sen. Lawal

(1) (Reply)

Health: Your Mattress And Your Health Things You Need To Know / Kirk Whalum: I Will Always Love You - Live In Lagos / Is Anyone Experiencing Slow Internet Speeds With Swift?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.