Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Advise Needed On Marital Issue - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advise Needed On Marital Issue (3651 Views)

Rebuttal- Complex Marital Issue Https://www.nairaland.co / Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. / Please Advise Me On This Marital Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Needed On Marital Issue by reciprocal(f): 8:37pm On Mar 28, 2019
What would you do if your husband deletes all your pictures from his Facebook A friend of mine is going through this now! Mature advice pls
Re: Advise Needed On Marital Issue by Maccarthy(m): 8:49pm On Mar 28, 2019
What she has to do is nothing. Here is why, people are naturally disobedient even to God. They do the opposite of what you want them to do. Nagging and insecurity pushes people away. Even if he deleted them it doesn't mean anything that's the truth. Don't go looking for trouble becos you will find it surely. If she can't forget it, she should just ask apart from that she shouldn't do anything else.

2 Likes

Re: Advise Needed On Marital Issue by reciprocal(f): 8:50pm On Mar 28, 2019
Hmm.. Thanks for the advice..she did ask but he refused
Re: Advise Needed On Marital Issue by reciprocal(f): 8:53pm On Mar 28, 2019
the lady is also receiving silent and cold treatment from the husband
Re: Advise Needed On Marital Issue by Maccarthy(m): 9:02pm On Mar 28, 2019
reciprocal:
I would love to hear the story of both sides to make a better judgement. Also, i can say people underestimate the role of romance in a marriage. A marriage without romance is like just being mere friends.

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed On Marital Issue by reciprocal(f): 9:18pm On Mar 28, 2019
Maccarthy:
I would love to hear the story of both sides to make a better judgement. Also, i can say people underestimate the role of romance in a marriage. A marriage without romance is like just being mere friends.
there isn't romance at all in the marriage and the husband would say that's his nature..
Re: Advise Needed On Marital Issue by LadySarah: 9:35pm On Mar 28, 2019
reciprocal:
there isn't romance at all in the marriage and the husband would say that's his nature..

It isnt your biz to start with.If she is bothered she should talk with the husband not you.

Does having her pics on her wall prove anything?

Man whose gon cheat gon cheat...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advise Needed On Marital Issue by Maccarthy(m): 9:43pm On Mar 28, 2019
reciprocal:
Then am sorry to say there might be chance of infidelity in the marriage. It was even mentioned in the bible, that wives should never deny their husbands their bodies and vice versa. The man owns the woman's body and so does the woman own the man's body.
Re: Advise Needed On Marital Issue by Maccarthy(m): 9:47pm On Mar 28, 2019
LadySarah:

It isnt your biz to start with.If she is bothered she should talk with the husband not you.

Does having her pics on her wall prove anything?

Man whose gon cheat gon cheat...
This is why am loosing lot of interest in nairaland. Someone liked this comment that this "kid" dropped? They think everything is funny. Just sad i must confess.

6 Likes

Re: Advise Needed On Marital Issue by LadySarah: 10:00pm On Mar 28, 2019
Maccarthy:
This is why am loosing lot of interest in nairaland. Someone liked this comment that this "kid" dropped? They think everything is funny. Just sad i must confess.

get out mature man!
Someone who claims its her friend has every answer to what a woman in another marriage is going through?

I ask again,does it add anything to a marriage having your partnners pic splashed all over fb?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advise Needed On Marital Issue by reciprocal(f): 10:17pm On Mar 28, 2019
Maccarthy:
Then am sorry to say there might be chance of infidelity in the marriage. It was even mentioned in the bible, that wives should never deny their husbands their bodies and vice versa. The man owns the woman's body and so does the woman own the man's body.
more likely
Re: Advise Needed On Marital Issue by Chiquitq(f): 12:50pm On Mar 29, 2019
this is the behaviour of a wicked extremist. dont mind what anyone says. it is wrong of the husband. i believe he is a bully.

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed On Marital Issue by piroux(f): 1:57pm On Mar 29, 2019
LadySarah:

get out mature man!
Someone who claims its her friend has every answer to what a woman in another marriage is going through?

I ask again,does it add anything to a marriage having your partnners pic splashed all over fb?

I think your answer is wrong. Very often, women suffer challenges and will tell a friend they trust hoping to decipher reasons. I don't believe couples should keep everything to themselves, especially issues that confuse them. Talking to a good friend you trust isn't amiss.
Never underestimate a woman's need to talk about a issue that seems overwhelming to her.

Back to the issue, your friend needs someone to broker a sit down between she and her husband so he can let out his issues. And there are issues. If he put his wife's pictures online by himself and then goes on to take everything off, something is brewing oh and she might not like how it ends.

6 Likes

Re: Advise Needed On Marital Issue by thorpido(m): 2:02pm On Mar 29, 2019
Deleting her pictures is a reaction.What really is the problem between them?
They have deeper issues to solve than just pictures.

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed On Marital Issue by reciprocal(f): 2:28pm On Mar 29, 2019
thorpido:
Deleting her pictures is a reaction.What really is the problem between them?
They have deeper issues to solve than just pictures.
there are several issues of cold treatment and lack of affection. and the man doesn't agree to go for any counselling or so. He just wants the wife to swallow everything and endure without complain. even she was heart broken because she had confronted her husband abt this issue and he labelled her a nag and left the house for two days now. so she has to confide in me to encourage her. The matter is confusing and frustrating. I hv told her to endure anyways
Re: Advise Needed On Marital Issue by ogawisdom(m): 2:29pm On Mar 29, 2019
Sometimes I wonder how some people reason? For me a married man on Facebook should have something in his profile to show he is married whether pic or words.

Having said DT not doing so is not a crime, the crime is when he fails to provide and care for the family or when u catch him cheating.

Everyone is assumed innocent until proven guilty

4 Likes

Re: Advise Needed On Marital Issue by thorpido(m): 4:45pm On Mar 29, 2019
reciprocal:
there are several issues of cold treatment and lack of affection. and the man doesn't agree to go for any counselling or so. He just wants the wife to swallow everything and endure without complain. even she was heart broken because she had confronted her husband abt this issue and he labelled her a nag and left the house for two days now. so she has to confide in me to encourage her. The matter is confusing and frustrating. I hv told her to endure anyways
No,she doesn't have to@bolded.
If he wouldn't accept counselling and won't change, then she should involve family members.If there is no solution from there,then she should re-evalute the marriage.
People fall out of love and when that happens, it just might be time to move on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advise Needed On Marital Issue by babyfaceafrica: 5:59pm On Mar 29, 2019
for every reaction...there is an action..wht exactly did the Lady do to the husband?...he who must come with equity ..must come in plain hands!

2 Likes

Re: Advise Needed On Marital Issue by Ishilove: 9:51pm On Mar 29, 2019
reciprocal:
What would you do if your husband deletes all your pictures from his Facebook
A friend of mine is going through this now! Mature advice pls
Ask him... And keep your eyes wide open.
Re: Advise Needed On Marital Issue by reciprocal(f): 6:55pm On Mar 30, 2019
thorpido:
If he wouldn't accept counselling and won't change, then she should involve family members.If there is no solution from there,them she should re-evalute the marriage.
People fall out of love and when that happens, it just might be time to move on.
abi o..but you know how the Society sees marriage
Re: Advise Needed On Marital Issue by reciprocal(f): 6:55pm On Mar 30, 2019
thorpido:
If he wouldn't accept counselling and won't change, then she should involve family members.If there is no solution from there,them she should re-evalute the marriage.
Re: Advise Needed On Marital Issue by reciprocal(f): 6:56pm On Mar 30, 2019
[quote author=reciprocal post=77126508][/quote] abi o u know how the Society sees marriage
Re: Advise Needed On Marital Issue by dayleke: 7:18pm On Mar 30, 2019
reciprocal:

Are they "living" their marriage for society?

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed On Marital Issue by Biglittlelois(f): 7:27pm On Mar 30, 2019
She confronted him and he left the house for two days....as in two days......nawa ooo, if she has his picture on Facebook she should delete it too, if he doesn't react then your friend is on a long thing.
Re: Advise Needed On Marital Issue by thorpido(m): 7:51pm On Mar 30, 2019
reciprocal:
She has to choose between her long term happiness and the society.
Re: Advise Needed On Marital Issue by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 30, 2019
I think the fb story isn't an issue, maybe the man's life style has changed a lil and he wants his wife to be off bound and he doesn't want his marriage to be on SM. Hungry hoes are out there, trying to blackmail men, and using his family as bargaining chips...

Forget fb

This wife needs to fix up and change before it's too late.

1. Dead this fb issue and show him love and attention
2. Make peace at home by really pampering the fool, so his cock-mind doesn't start taking score.
3.Really work on yourself, and spend your energy and emotions wisely. Needs that can't be met are usually met by us in the form of self love, and preservation is the key to success in relationships with other humans.

Basically, tell her to be an adult tongue
Re: Advise Needed On Marital Issue by reciprocal(f): 7:31pm On Mar 31, 2019
thorpido:
She has to choose between her long term happiness and the society.
she has two kids
Re: Advise Needed On Marital Issue by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:02pm On Mar 31, 2019
the minute people use FB as a tool to evaluate the state of ones union, is indeed the day when such people should get a damn LIFE!!!!

FaceBook ko, NyanshMovie ni!!!
Re: Advise Needed On Marital Issue by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 31, 2019
Na waaa. He seems childish and immature.

reciprocal:
reciprocal:
Re: Advise Needed On Marital Issue by Chubhie: 8:46pm On Mar 31, 2019
reciprocal:
They should find the romance. New love dey always hot like fire. It takes mutual work to keep the fire burning.

Are they willing to find a mutual ground and put in the required work to resurrect that they once both enjoyed?

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed On Marital Issue by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:09pm On Mar 31, 2019
Jirair:
Na waaa. He seems childish and immature.

would you rather he stays home and batter the wife out of frustration?! some men would rather be quiet or leave than take some of the rubbish many are throwing at them. can you imagine that FB status is now part of the tools that family use to evaluate whether they are happy or not.....?! HABA!!!!!

the man say he is NOT romantic, and that is his nature, but wifey wants to FORCE him to act the way he aint, just for her own selfish satisfaction....so when wifey NAGS about this same issue, he leaves out of frustration... but sadly, in you people's mind, HE is to blame?!?!?!?!?

[img]https://media./images/2f4c8f40aa276f21970332ef7c37053a/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed On Marital Issue by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:12pm On Mar 31, 2019
Chubhie:

They should find the romance. New love dey always hot like fire. It takes mutual work to keep the fire burning.

Are they willing to find a mutual ground and put in the required work to resurrect that they once both enjoyed?

if NOBODY had issues with the way this man was BEFORE marriage, why should he change NOW?! thats the way he is, if she has a problem with his attitude then let her divorce and find the man she is dreaming about.

too many women date awful men and, because they are desperate for marriage, they go ahead and marry these deluded men thinking they can change them after marriage.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Won't Attend My Dad's Funeral When He Dies / Getting Pregnant After 35 / Price Of Items In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.