Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Affordable Second Hand Cars From Japan, Korea, Singapore With Discounts! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Affordable Second Hand Cars From Japan, Korea, Singapore With Discounts! (1616 Views)

Let's Learn From Japan / VIDEO: UNBELIEVABLE! A Rape Club In Japan? / Smoking Zones In Japan.(Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Second Hand Cars From Japan, Korea, Singapore With Discounts! by mekszone(m): 6:52am On Sep 08, 2010
Dear Customer,

SBT is one of the leading automobile trading companies based in Japan with Head Office at Yokohama. We export new and used vehicles and equipments from Japan, South Korea, United States and Singapore: across the globe.

As your Sales Executive, I will always give you an up to date stock list of car units as well as auction rates for your every need and it comes FREE!

Kindly refer to the attached stock list and whatever car (s) that is pleasing unto you, do not hesitate to either send me an e-mail or give me a call while I get back to you as soon as possible.

Reservation of cars is on a first come first served basis.

I will be looking forward to always be at your service for your every car needs and business dealings with SBT JAPAN.

Thank you for choosing SBT.

EZEONYILIMBA EMEKA JUNIOR
- Sales Executive
Tel: (+632) 706 – 4914 extension: 6339
Personal #: +639324500800
Fax: (+632) 706 – 4921
E-mail: ezeonyilimba@sbtjapan.com
URL: www.sbtjapan.com
Skype name: sbt.emy

(1) (Reply)

Beware:boko Haram Set To Attack Lagos & Ibadan In The Next Few Days / Family and Romance Sections: On Hurling Insults and Abuses Freely........ / Celebrating Nairaland @10!! (come In Quickly!!!!!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.