Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,027 members, 7,807,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Ladies,who Would You Prefer As A Husband: Womaniser Or Alcoholic? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies,who Would You Prefer As A Husband: Womaniser Or Alcoholic? (9316 Views)

Poll: Which Will You Prefer?

A Womaniser: 9% (18 votes)
An Alchoholic: 13% (26 votes)
Neither: 77% (151 votes)
This poll has ended

For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) / He Is A Womaniser, Will He Make My Mother Happy? / A Baby Boy Or A Baby Girl Which Is Best Or You Prefer As Your First Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies,who Would You Prefer As A Husband: Womaniser Or Alcoholic? by darkey(m): 7:08am On Sep 08, 2010
Hi y'all, just wondering, which one is a greater vice to women.
Re: Ladies,who Would You Prefer As A Husband: Womaniser Or Alcoholic? by googles: 7:29am On Sep 08, 2010
I'd rather have none  angry

they are both traumatizing to a woman,none is better off
Re: Ladies,who Would You Prefer As A Husband: Womaniser Or Alcoholic? by darkey(m): 7:31am On Sep 08, 2010
nobody would want either, which is 'better' grin
Re: Ladies,who Would You Prefer As A Husband: Womaniser Or Alcoholic? by googles: 7:53am On Sep 08, 2010
NONE ah !!! must a man drink or womanize ? i insist none

besides,your topic said which would you prefer. . . 'm just stating my preference which is the third option
Re: Ladies,who Would You Prefer As A Husband: Womaniser Or Alcoholic? by darkey(m): 8:07am On Sep 08, 2010
ok boss
Re: Ladies,who Would You Prefer As A Husband: Womaniser Or Alcoholic? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 08, 2010
I'd much prefer an alcoholic

1 Like

Re: Ladies,who Would You Prefer As A Husband: Womaniser Or Alcoholic? by Linguist(f): 1:50pm On Sep 08, 2010
none will do pls
Re: Ladies,who Would You Prefer As A Husband: Womaniser Or Alcoholic? by DeepSoul(f): 1:52pm On Sep 08, 2010
If my life depended on it and I had to choose one, it wld be ermmmmmmm an alcoholic.

Poster define 'alcoholic' sef. Person wey like to shack regularly or some1 who gets drunk and probably twitches when he doesnt have any?

1 Like

Re: Ladies,who Would You Prefer As A Husband: Womaniser Or Alcoholic? by babyme1(f): 2:18pm On Sep 08, 2010
N.O.N.E
Re: Ladies,who Would You Prefer As A Husband: Womaniser Or Alcoholic? by omofat: 2:27pm On Sep 08, 2010
Deep Soul:

If my life depended on it and I had to choose one, it wld be ermmmmmmm an alcoholic.

Poster define 'alcoholic' sef. Person wey like to shack regularly or some1 who gets drunk and probably twitches when he doesnt have any?

Most alcoholic generally end up as (extremely) violent types. Would that alter your position?
Re: Ladies,who Would You Prefer As A Husband: Womaniser Or Alcoholic? by OboBoco(f): 2:36pm On Sep 08, 2010
n.o.n.e.
Re: Ladies,who Would You Prefer As A Husband: Womaniser Or Alcoholic? by gide: 2:37pm On Sep 08, 2010
none of the above
Re: Ladies,who Would You Prefer As A Husband: Womaniser Or Alcoholic? by suedoh2006(m): 2:39pm On Sep 08, 2010
I will take both because womanising  and been alcoholic is not bad if done moderately. wink
Re: Ladies,who Would You Prefer As A Husband: Womaniser Or Alcoholic? by madoba: 2:40pm On Sep 08, 2010
Darkey; None of the above for me. But i think i can manage a smoker but even that will take the grace of God because I can't stand the smell of cigratte smoke and I hate the taste of tobacco its simply horrible.

I kissed a smoker once and I can tell you that has been the worst kiss of my life. It was like it never even happened because I put an end to the kiss so fast even the guy was wonderring what's up. I still shiver at the thought of that kiss.
Re: Ladies,who Would You Prefer As A Husband: Womaniser Or Alcoholic? by drone99(m): 2:52pm On Sep 08, 2010
I think i'll do Alcohol, cos i can do with 5 bottle and not five women.
Re: Ladies,who Would You Prefer As A Husband: Womaniser Or Alcoholic? by omar22(m): 2:54pm On Sep 08, 2010

Alcohol is the mocker of the world most of the bad incidents in the bible Alcohol played a part http://www.gotquestions.org/sin-alcohol.html from Genesis to revelation,

I know of a story about a Nigerian man in North London who beat his wife to death, when he was drunk, so when you pick an Alcoholic you run the risk of someone beating 7 bells out of you or stealing from you to feed his / her addiction or stealing from you kids or borrowing from you neighbour etc etc
Re: Ladies,who Would You Prefer As A Husband: Womaniser Or Alcoholic? by sirt1(m): 3:02pm On Sep 08, 2010
If I be woman, I go prefer to dey single than to marry either of them. Even as a man, I won't like to be any, grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies,who Would You Prefer As A Husband: Womaniser Or Alcoholic? by 1102(m): 3:08pm On Sep 08, 2010
see all them ladies saying

ALL OF THE ABOVE~
Re: Ladies,who Would You Prefer As A Husband: Womaniser Or Alcoholic? by ud4u: 3:25pm On Sep 08, 2010
None of the above
Re: Ladies,who Would You Prefer As A Husband: Womaniser Or Alcoholic? by Dblank(f): 3:40pm On Sep 08, 2010
I had rather not have any.Na by force?pLS GUY HOW CAN I POST A TOPIC?
Re: Ladies,who Would You Prefer As A Husband: Womaniser Or Alcoholic? by skybeauty(f): 3:47pm On Sep 08, 2010
none
Re: Ladies,who Would You Prefer As A Husband: Womaniser Or Alcoholic? by denony(m): 3:50pm On Sep 08, 2010
GIRLS PLEASE CHOSE ONE, WE NEED ANSWERS wink
Re: Ladies,who Would You Prefer As A Husband: Womaniser Or Alcoholic? by glamourtop: 4:06pm On Sep 08, 2010
Ladies! Lets come to think of it this way, let's assume all men on this planet are eitther Womaniser or Shayo Master what will you do?
Re: Ladies,who Would You Prefer As A Husband: Womaniser Or Alcoholic? by bawomolo(m): 4:08pm On Sep 08, 2010
ibkaye:

an alcoholic is likely to beat spirits out of you from time to time.
Re: Ladies,who Would You Prefer As A Husband: Womaniser Or Alcoholic? by whiteroses(f): 4:19pm On Sep 08, 2010
if your be womanizer, he'll bring either hiv, syphillis, chlamydia or gonorhea home one day and you for catch am. if he drinks he'll beat you and die young, so yeah no thank you
Re: Ladies,who Would You Prefer As A Husband: Womaniser Or Alcoholic? by nanidee(f): 4:24pm On Sep 08, 2010
whiteroses:

if your be womanizer, he'll bring either hiv, syphillis, chlamydia or gonorhea home one day and you for catch am. if he drinks he'll beat you and die young, so yeah no thank you

wink wink, well said
Re: Ladies,who Would You Prefer As A Husband: Womaniser Or Alcoholic? by Phemzy(m): 4:34pm On Sep 08, 2010
Let me explain the two to you girls

Womaniser
1. guy who makes zillions of women think he is in love with them and that he is the best guy in the universe but never know he is making 12774763836543 other women think that too.

2. a man who makes every woman fall head over heals in love with him, and he already has like 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 other girl friends.

3. a guy who gets every girl to like him. a gutless, senseless asshole who treats every girl like theyre the girl for him, then lets them down by having MANY other girls on the side. they are assholes.

4. To pursue women lecherously

5. An asshole who pursues woman as a sport as trys to get in thier pants through charm

Alcoholic
There are different level in alcohol addiction. There are some that are occassionally (which is not bad) while there are some are addicted to it. Below are some definitions that will help you understand what the poster is talking about.

alcohol addiction - habitual intoxication; prolonged and excessive intake of alcoholic drinks leading to a breakdown in health and an addiction to alcohol such that abrupt deprivation leads to severe withdrawal symptoms
have different level in alcohol

Alcoholism: is characterized by compulsive and uncontrolled consumption of alcohol despite its negative effects on the drinker's health, relationships, and social standing

So ladies, which one do you prefer?
Re: Ladies,who Would You Prefer As A Husband: Womaniser Or Alcoholic? by sexylogan(m): 4:39pm On Sep 08, 2010
drone99:

I think i'll do Alcohol, cos i can do with 5 bottle and not five women.
grin
ibkaye:

Why?
Re: Ladies,who Would You Prefer As A Husband: Womaniser Or Alcoholic? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 08, 2010
wetin una dey talk about sef,naija babes this days dey run bottles pass guys. check ur street or hood and tell us how many flat tommy chicks u see.2 out od 50.
the result of beer yet them still they one act holier than thou
Re: Ladies,who Would You Prefer As A Husband: Womaniser Or Alcoholic? by dmomie(f): 4:52pm On Sep 08, 2010
Chale! Dis is complicated. But here,,,
I'm an xtremely jealous person spiced with a bad temper, My man womanizes and get busted, they wud both be saying their last prayers coz we wud all be goin to heaven,
If he drinks, comes home one day and beat the crap outta me or it even results to death (God forbid), fine. He wud be arrested, executed and l8r join me in heaven, where Baba God wud pass the final judgement.
But serious, i can live wit my husband being an alcoholic but womanizer? Hell No!
Re: Ladies,who Would You Prefer As A Husband: Womaniser Or Alcoholic? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 08, 2010
Wonder why most of you ladies here think being alcholic is, by definition, being violent! Thats a rather ridiculous fallacy. Alcohol only brings out the REAL innate you. Any man that gets violent after a couple of drinks is violent by nature. So, an alchoholic is just merely that: an alchoholic. A clown would get 'clownier' with alcohol, a womanizer would womanize more, and it goes on and on.

So, now that you know, does it make it any easier to decide which you'd prefer?
Re: Ladies,who Would You Prefer As A Husband: Womaniser Or Alcoholic? by Spyker: 6:24pm On Sep 08, 2010
Neither.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

At What Point, After Losing A Loved One In Death, Do You Delete Their Number? / How To BEAT Your Wife. / He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.