Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,761 members, 7,798,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Is It Profitable To Invest 250k In Sweet Potato Farming? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Is It Profitable To Invest 250k In Sweet Potato Farming? (2479 Views)

Invest 250k In Mushroom Farming, Receive 500k In Three Months / The Step By Step Process Of Potato Farming In Nigeria. / Sweet Potato Farming (aug To Nov 2018) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Profitable To Invest 250k In Sweet Potato Farming? by jidowu84: 10:27pm On Mar 28, 2019
Pls my fellows, am at the verge of investing in potatoes and I want an experience farmer to share with me how the sales experience feel and look like. I will be transporting down to lagos after harvest.
Re: Is It Profitable To Invest 250k In Sweet Potato Farming? by jidowu84: 8:55am On Mar 29, 2019
Also what specie is the best for planting and what other crops can be intercepted with sweat potato ?urgent advice please?
Re: Is It Profitable To Invest 250k In Sweet Potato Farming? by pahoehoe: 9:25am On Mar 29, 2019
jidowu84:
Pls my fellows, am at the verge of investing in potatoes and I want an experience farmer to share with me how the sales experience feel and look like. I will be transporting down to lagos after harvest.
It is very good, but I will advise you to invest that money on exportation of agro-products and make millions of naira as profit. Click on the first link on my signature for details
Re: Is It Profitable To Invest 250k In Sweet Potato Farming? by jidowu84: 8:27pm On May 05, 2019
Your advice is good. You wan collect your share ba?
Anyways, wait. Till I harvest, I Will then start exportation business with my produce.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Profitable To Invest 250k In Sweet Potato Farming? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 23, 2019
Good evening boss how is ur potatoes farm I also invest in 1 acres of land I just start the harvesting dis week
Re: Is It Profitable To Invest 250k In Sweet Potato Farming? by my2chains(m): 11:32pm On Nov 23, 2019
Reality1015:
Good evening boss how is ur potatoes farm I also invest in 1 acres of land I just start the harvesting dis week

sorry to ask but where do you intend selling your produce?

Is it here in lagos or somewhere else?
By the way how much will you be selling per bag filled with potatoes
Re: Is It Profitable To Invest 250k In Sweet Potato Farming? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 29, 2020
my2chains:

sorry to ask but where do you intend selling your produce?

Is it here in lagos or somewhere else?
By the way how much will you be selling per bag filled with potatoes

I sell it in local market close to my farm I sell it #2500 per rice sack
Re: Is It Profitable To Invest 250k In Sweet Potato Farming? by apakoso2020: 4:15am On Apr 30, 2020
jidowu84:
great idea sir
Re: Is It Profitable To Invest 250k In Sweet Potato Farming? by waka2: 3:29pm On Jul 20, 2022
[quote]
I sell it in local market close to my farm I sell it #2500 per rice sack [/[color=#006600][/color]quote]pls sir like how many sack did you get on an acre?
Re: Is It Profitable To Invest 250k In Sweet Potato Farming? by Nagasaki7: 7:52pm On Jul 26, 2022
Please where can I get sweet potato stems for planting and at what price?
Re: Is It Profitable To Invest 250k In Sweet Potato Farming? by RepoMan007: 8:34pm On Jul 26, 2022
Nagasaki7:
in Timbuktu.
Re: Is It Profitable To Invest 250k In Sweet Potato Farming? by Johnnonye(m): 8:37pm On Jul 26, 2022
Show us the way na
Re: Is It Profitable To Invest 250k In Sweet Potato Farming? by austin4real(m): 8:13pm On Aug 01, 2022
Nagasaki7:
I’ve got the stems for sale in abeokuta. Let me know if interested

(1) (Reply)

Farm Fencing To Prevent Cattle From Grazing On It / Melange Catfish For Sale!!! / Please, Who Knows The Name Of This Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.