Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:37 AM

Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? (27692 Views)

Man Coughs To Death In Akure While Waiting For Taxi / I Finally Took The Hiv Test And The Result Is.... / I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by obembet(f): 10:40pm On Mar 28, 2019
Which song is the best to listen to while waiting for your HIV test result?

I think mine is "Its well, Its well with my Soul"

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by izzou(m): 10:50pm On Mar 28, 2019
Dagrin - If I die

410 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by Trustme2(m): 11:10pm On Mar 28, 2019
This world is not my home, by Jim Reeves

322 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by Larryfest(m): 11:39pm On Mar 28, 2019
50cent....I gat to make it to heaven.

93 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by Laserman: 2:58am On Mar 29, 2019
One corner

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by MrFourSHIRTS: 6:03am On Mar 29, 2019
This world is not my own
I'm just passing by
My home is up above

I can't remember the name of the man

106 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by Maga30(m): 9:31am On Mar 29, 2019
Okay that's a funny question!

Whatever happens its not the end of the world.

34 Likes

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by obembet(f): 4:31pm On Mar 29, 2019
cc:lalasticlala
Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by obembet(f): 6:48pm On Mar 29, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by TheGiftedOne(m): 7:24pm On Mar 29, 2019
What has song got to do with waiting for a test result? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by Dacronym(m): 7:24pm On Mar 29, 2019
I would Pick HIV over a Myriad Of Diseases Out there afflicting Mankind today. Diseases that Are Not a result of your own Actions or Mistakes. more deadly Dangerous diseases as Opposed to HIV that Drs do not even see as Problem anymore
If you are Scared Of Dying or falling sick you should know better than to dive in Raw
This Making Frontpage says a lot about the level of literacy and Exposure of the Members and Moderators Of this Forum
That is How Tobi Bakre Did Check up and Pasted It all over IG to tell the whole world he ishealthy
Immature People Are Ruling Nairaland tweeter and IG

Playing Song When waiting for result? Really? Would that Change the result of what is in your blood that the test would reveal?
Smh I'm losing braincells Reading thru this thread

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by helinues: 7:24pm On Mar 29, 2019
Majek Fashek - Worry

12 Likes

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by opeoluwa20(m): 7:24pm On Mar 29, 2019
you don carry chairman?

4 Likes

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by Dacronym(m): 7:24pm On Mar 29, 2019
Lalasticlala and Co are Spiting Us d)
Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by Dimejidude(m): 7:25pm On Mar 29, 2019
I surrender all to Jesus grin

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by Leopantro: 7:25pm On Mar 29, 2019
(chorus)
But how'm I gonna live my life if I'm positive?
Is it gonna be a negative?
How'm I gonna live my life if I'm positive?
Is it gonna be a negative?
but how'm I gonna live my life if I'm positive?

Michael Franti

4 Likes

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by Kusherman: 7:25pm On Mar 29, 2019
Que Sera Sera
Whatever will be will be
The future's not ours to see
Que Sera Sera
What will be will be

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by ClearFlair: 7:25pm On Mar 29, 2019
obembet:
Which song is the best to listen to while waiting for your HIV test result?

I think mine is "Its well, Its well with my Soul"

I’m afraid of you o shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by Ebirra: 7:25pm On Mar 29, 2019
Afire love- ed sheeran

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by jericco1(m): 7:25pm On Mar 29, 2019
Nobody by P-diddy, Rick Ross French Montana

1 Like

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by Guzel: 7:25pm On Mar 29, 2019
Chioma jesus

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by sisisioge: 7:25pm On Mar 29, 2019
grin grin grin grin

I have never been scared of that test fa. Na WizKids shake your boottiiee song I go like tongue
Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by derbykol(f): 7:25pm On Mar 29, 2019
Take my life and let it be....

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by Houseofglam7(f): 7:25pm On Mar 29, 2019
Trustme2:
This world is not my home, by Jim Reeves
OMG cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
....I'm just a passing thru.... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by contra(m): 7:26pm On Mar 29, 2019
Tuface - If to say na just me eee grin

14 Likes

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by RexTramadol1: 7:26pm On Mar 29, 2019
I'm pressing up the upward way

New height I'm gaining everyday

7 Likes

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by Goddys(m): 7:26pm On Mar 29, 2019
Nairaland has turned to a place of mockery where foolish post makes front page.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by Pidginwhisper: 7:26pm On Mar 29, 2019
Aiye le ibosi Oooooo! By Tope Alabi. Even the nurses on duty go help you chorus as it's a popular song.

But if you hear this signatory tone " It's not the end of the world, you can still live long with it" Just know that you're close to being finished. Just breakdown immediately like this
[img]https://1.bp..com/-USuvwt_t2bQ/VuhyzoAIRpI/AAAAAAAA9Ls/TEG09XMr2uYPRnleIDkOBeFIJJhLAS_TQ/s1600/giphy.gif[/img]

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by nnadychuks(m): 7:26pm On Mar 29, 2019
Try positive songs grin grin
Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by wifeesnatcher(m): 7:26pm On Mar 29, 2019
Aye le o ibosi oo

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Suicide: If You Are Reading This, It’s Not Too Late. / 5 Signs Your Body Is Overstressed / Why You Should Avoid Eating Fruits During Medication - Pharmacist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.