Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,211 members, 7,807,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? (27752 Views)

Man Coughs To Death In Akure While Waiting For Taxi / I Finally Took The Hiv Test And The Result Is.... / I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 29, 2019
obembet:
Which song is the best to listen to while waiting for your HIV test result?

I think mine is "Its well, Its well with my Soul"

Babe na u go do the HIV test or na another person?
Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by Greatzeus(m): 9:31pm On Mar 29, 2019
Kirk Franklin- My Life is in your hand grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by oluplus(m): 9:31pm On Mar 29, 2019
Kirk Franklin -
I know that I can make it
I know that I can stand
No matter what may come my way
My life is in your hand.

2 Likes

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 29, 2019
am coming home am,coming home
tell d world that am coming home

1 Like

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by Cerberus(m): 9:45pm On Mar 29, 2019
Wow good choice. That song is sad and good at the same time
Jacktheripper:
Almost heaven, west Virginia.
grin
Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by Blessed13(m): 9:51pm On Mar 29, 2019
You are the pillar that holds my life

2 Likes

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by BiafraIsFree: 9:55pm On Mar 29, 2019
Which song were you singing when you were in love with HIV bombom.

Read revulsionary books, stop being too religious, but you can help yourself with Exodus.

Nothing do you. Cheer up hahshah...

But stop doing too much of..........

2 Likes

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by Snowstorm: 9:57pm On Mar 29, 2019
Stay alive Styl Plus.

2 Likes

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by IamFreshprince(m): 10:00pm On Mar 29, 2019
If I die by Dagrin
obembet:
Which song is the best to listen to while waiting for your HIV test result?

I think mine is "Its well, Its well with my Soul"

1 Like

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by Uniquekriss(m): 10:05pm On Mar 29, 2019
My hope is built on nothing less than Jesus' blood

2 Likes

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by Goalnaldo(m): 10:06pm On Mar 29, 2019
Khalid- my bad
Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ihe onye metara ya buru....

2 Likes

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by tonilite(f): 10:16pm On Mar 29, 2019
Russian roulette by Rihanna. ...So just pull the trigger...

2 Likes

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by royal231(m): 10:20pm On Mar 29, 2019
Hiv wey dem don dey treat
Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by eki2000(m): 10:22pm On Mar 29, 2019
Country road, take me home by John Denver

2 Likes

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by just4fun(m): 10:31pm On Mar 29, 2019
Just can't stop laffin my ass out!!!! grin grin grin grin

NLs who did dis to u.

Hmmmm for me na....

He's a miracle working God....
lol

2 Likes

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by kereman1: 10:37pm On Mar 29, 2019
life for rent by Dido

1 Like

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by obembet(f): 10:38pm On Mar 29, 2019
ClearFlair:

I’m afraid of you o shocked

Don't please
Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by bestmutiu2019(m): 10:43pm On Mar 29, 2019
EKWUEME EKWUEME

1 Like

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by savanto: 10:45pm On Mar 29, 2019
Don't Cry for me Argentina

3 Likes

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by obembet(f): 10:45pm On Mar 29, 2019
kenzysmith:
When i did mine i was kind of confident i have it cause i have slept with many prostitue when the doctor called me to come and receive my result i told him what drugs should i be taken he look at me in suprise and say i should open the result when i check it i was negative i was very suprise i even show my whole compound and church members the result

Na big testimony oo.. U don repent sha
Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by mechanics(m): 10:57pm On Mar 29, 2019
lol, must one only sing on the day he or she is expecting HIV result?

1 Like

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 29, 2019
Olorun maje by Dbanj and don jazzy
Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by Socialsunny14(m): 11:09pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ladder, ladder, ladder, ladder the Lord Jesus is our ladder. Follow the ladder to heaven....

1 Like

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by Socialsunny14(m): 11:09pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ladder, ladder, ladder, ladder the Lord Jesus is our ladder. Follow the ladder to heaven....
Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by lakesguy(m): 11:17pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ajodi laje laiye.. Ajodi laje laiye.. Bo ti wun, ka ye yi ladun to, a o pada lojo kan...ile aiye a wa naa oja nii... Not for indomie generation though... Gbenga Adewusi
Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:20pm On Mar 29, 2019
Fela -

Whether you like or you no like, after you hear this little talk - X2
If you like you do jeje... If you no like, you hang - X2
If you hang, you go die... You go die for nothing...

1 Like

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by Donrider(m): 11:23pm On Mar 29, 2019
Dacronym:
I would Pick HIV over a Myriad Of Diseases Out there afflicting Mankind today. Diseases that Are Not a result of your own Actions or Mistakes. more deadly Dangerous diseases as Opposed to HIV that Drs do not even see as Problem anymore
If you are Scared Of Dying or falling sick you should know better than to dive in Raw
This Making Frontpage says a lot about the level of literacy and Exposure of the Members and Moderators Of this Forum.
That is How Tobi Bakre Did Check up and Pasted It all over IG to tell the whole world he ishealthy
Immature People Are Ruling Nairaland tweeter and IG

Playing Song When waiting for result? Really? Would that Change the result of what is in your blood that the test would reveal?
Smh I'm losing braincells Reading thru this thread
must u show urself?

1 Like

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 29, 2019
thaoriginator:
Tupac i wonder if heaven got a ghetto
my niggar, you too sabi!

1 Like

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by unadeymadkwa: 11:31pm On Mar 29, 2019
I like op. Taking a laugh in time of distress
Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by elzi(f): 11:45pm On Mar 29, 2019
Life goes on -Tupac
Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by stanliwise(m): 1:48am On Mar 30, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
Aiye le ibosi Oooooo! By Tope Alabi. Even the nurses on duty go help you chorus as it's a popular song.

But if you hear this signatory tone " It's not the end of the world, you can still live long with it" Just know that you're close to being finished. Just breakdown immediately like this
[img]https://1.bp..com/-USuvwt_t2bQ/VuhyzoAIRpI/AAAAAAAA9Ls/TEG09XMr2uYPRnleIDkOBeFIJJhLAS_TQ/s1600/giphy.gif[/img]
The doctor might later tell you it is a mistake grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Warning Signs Of Low Blood Sugar / Monkey Pox Victim Commits Suicide In Bayelsa Hospital / Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.