Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,390 members, 7,781,119 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:21 AM

Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. (11583 Views)

Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. / Naija Ladies Usually Reject Feminism When It Comes To Gender Equality.. WHY? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 30, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

LOOK AT THE NONSENSE THAT ONE IS SAYING. undecided
Asin, Pure undiluted nonsense...
Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 30, 2019
tosyne2much:
Men are not stupid bro.. You just have to accept that fact unless you want to be tagged an irresponsible man. You can't continue to drag with women because you don't want to be manipulated bro

The bitter truth is that, every women, I repeat! Every woman has a trait of rebellion in them but two things usually bring those traits out- power and money

The only thing that pains me is that men usually suffer in the hands of women in position of power and authority.. I've worked for two female bosses before I know how notorious they can be
Bros! It's not just female bosses. Women have the mind to do wicked. It's almost natural. Even the broke ones who contribute nothing in marriages carry belle outside and trick their husbands into raising another man's child. A husband who has pledged to work hard to care for you and put food on your table till he dies. You trick him into raising a bastard. It's worse than whatever bad treatment your boss gives you. That is the highest level of wickedness a woman can do to a man. But such act has become common. I read somewhere on the Internet that 3 out of 5 firstborns are barstards. Tell me this generation of women are not wicked.

5 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by tosyne2much(m): 12:06pm On Mar 30, 2019
highcollide:
Bros! It's not just female bosses. Women have the mind to do wicked. It's almost natural. Even the broke ones who contribute nothing in marriages carry belle outside and trick their husbands into raising another man's child. A husband who has pledged to work hard to care for you and put food on your table till he dies. You trick him into raising a bastard. It's worse than whatever bad treatment your boss gives you. That is the highest level of wickedness a woman can do to a man. But such act has become common. I read somewhere on the Internet that 3 out of 5 firstborns are barstards. Tell me this generation of women are not wicked

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Martinez39(m): 12:06pm On Mar 30, 2019
highcollide:
Bros! It's not just female bosses. Women have the mind to do wicked. It's almost natural. Even the broke ones who contribute nothing in marriages carry belle outside and trick their husbands into raising another man's child. A husband who has pledged to work hard to care for you and put food on your table till he dies. You trick him into raising a bastard. It's worse than whatever bad treatment your boss gives you. That is the highest level of wickedness a woman can do to a man. But such act has become common. I read somewhere on the Internet that 3 out of 5 firstborns are barstards. Tell me this generation of women are not wicked.

The act is so rampant that France, the gynocentric country of weak men, made it illegal to get a DNA test for your children because it would "... disturb the peace and stability of many families." What greater wickedness and insult is there to give a man?

Many men are paying child support and catering for children that aren't theirs. Even when the woman is caught to have collected child support for the "bastard" child, she is not prosecuted for paternity fraud and the man keeps on paying child support. This nonsense of deceiving a man to raise someone else's child has been happening since time immemorial.

6 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Luvmp: 12:11pm On Mar 30, 2019
Martinez39:
I hope you are not awestruck by that nonsense? grin

Not not at all.. I've been following the guy for a while now and I'm amazed at the level of his consciousness.
Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Martinez39(m): 12:12pm On Mar 30, 2019
Luvmp:

Not not at all.. I've been following the guy for a while now and I'm amazed at the level of his consciousness.
Consciousness? grin
Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Luvmp: 12:17pm On Mar 30, 2019
Martinez39:
Consciousness? grin

YES
Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Martinez39(m): 12:19pm On Mar 30, 2019
Luvmp:

YES
Okay o. grin
Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by CAPSLOCKED: 12:26pm On Mar 30, 2019
Martinez39:
The act is so rampant that France, the gynocentric country of weak men, made it illegal to get a DNA test for your children because it would "... disturb the peace and stability of many families." What greater wickedness and insult is there to give a man?

Many men are paying child support and catering for children that aren't theirs. Even when the woman is caught to have collected child support for the "bastard" child, she is not prosecuted for paternity fraud and the man keeps on paying child support. This nonsense of deceiving a man to raise someone else's child has been happening since time immemorial.

FOR THE FIRST TIME I'M WONDERING WHY THIS THREAD IS STILL LEFT IN THE BACK OF THIS SITE, WHILE MORE THAN 7 THREADS THAT CONTAINED "TWERK", "BOOBS", AND "SNAKE" HAS MADE IT TO THE FRONT IN THE LAST 10 HOURS.
AND NOT JUST ABOUT THIS, THERE ARE MANY OTHER EDUCATIVE POSTS THAT DON'T GET THE KIND OF AUDIENCE THAT BOBRISKY AND BUSTY "MASSIVE CŁEAVAGE" GET.

BEST FORUM IN AFRICA.

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by sheDD(m): 12:43pm On Mar 30, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

MEN ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HAPPY MY FRIENDS, YOU'RE MEANT TO WORK VERY HARD, PAY ALL THE BILLS, SUFFER VERY MUCH, AND DIE.

THE SAME WOMEN THAT SAY IT IS DISRESPECTFUL FOR A MAN NOT TO KNEEL DOWN WHEN PROPOSING TO A WOMAN, ARE THE SAME WOMEN THAT ARE FIGHTING AGAINST WOMEN KNEELING DOWN FOR THEIR HUSBANDS DURING WEDDINGS.

THE SAME WOMEN THAT ARE AGAINST FEMALE SOLDIERS BEING POSTED ON THE ROADS AND TERRORIST ZONES, ARE THE SAME WOMEN THAT ARE COMPLAINING THAT MALE SOLDIERS RECIEVE SOME EXTRA ONE OR TWO BONUSES MORE THAN FEMALE SOLDIERS.

THE SAME WOMEN THAT CAMPAIGN FOR EQUAL JOB OPPORTUNITIES AND PAY, ARE THE SAME WOMEN ASKING FOR FEWER WORK TIME AND LESSER WORK BECAUSE "THEY'RE WOMEN".

IMAGINE WOMEN COMPLAINING THAT MALE FOOTBALLERS EARN MORE THAN WOMEN, WHEN WOMEN ALL OVER THE WORLD HARDLY EVEN WATCH THE GAME.
IT IS THE SAME MEN THAT WATCH MEN'S FOOTBALL THAT SOMETIMES WATCH AND SUPPORT WOMEN'S FOOTBALL, AND BECAUSE OF FEWER VIEWS WOMEN'S GAME DON'T GENERATE AS MUCH AS MEN'S GAME AND THAT'S WHY THEY DON'T GET PAID MUCH.

THE POLICE WOMAN IN YOUR STREET EXPECTS "MEN" AROUND TO WATCH OUT FOR CRIME WHILE SHE SLEEPS IN PEACE BECAUSE SHE'S A WOMAN AND SHOULDN'T BE STRESSED EVEN IN HER LINE OF DUTY BECAUSE "MEN DESERVE IT".

WE CAN GO ON AND ON ABOUT THIS HYPOCRISY BUT WHAT WE NEED IS AN AGREEMENT AND SOLUTION ON THIS IMPORTANT TOPIC, AND NOT WORDS ON A FORUM'S THREAD.
u jst pinpointed
Wish I could Pat u with a bottle of origin

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 30, 2019
I read every single post, they are all true but women will never admit it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by ecstasy357(m): 1:27pm On Mar 30, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Go ahead jare, we need male drama for a change lol

When women do it...they are standing up for themselves.

When men do it...they are being dramatic.

This is the hypocrisy we are fighting against.

Hypocrites can't see it though.

6 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by ecstasy357(m): 1:32pm On Mar 30, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

FOR THE FIRST TIME I'M WONDERING WHY THIS THREAD IS STILL LEFT IN THE BACK OF THIS SITE, WHILE MORE THAN 7 THREADS THAT CONTAINED "TWERK", "BOOBS", AND "SNAKE" HAS MADE IT TO THE FRONT IN THE LAST 10 HOURS.
AND NOT JUST ABOUT THIS, THERE ARE MANY OTHER EDUCATIVE POSTS THAT DON'T GET THE KIND OF AUDIENCE THAT BOBRISKY AND BUSTY "MASSIVE CŁEAVAGE" GET.

BEST FORUM IN AFRICA.

BRO, THIS IS THE HYPOCRISY THAT WE ARE FIGHTING AGAINST. THEY CAN'T PUSH IT UP BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT TO BE THE ONES TO BELL THE CAT.

THOUGH THEY ARE MEN BUT THEY DONT HAVE BALLS

YES, BLOCK ME IF YOU CAN... Y'ALL, MODS, DONT HAVE BALLS.

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Martinez39(m): 1:34pm On Mar 30, 2019
ecstasy357:

When women do it...they are standing up for themselves.

When men do it...they are being dramatic.

This is the hypocrisy we are fighting against.

Hypocrites can't see it though.
Lol. Are you minding her? Later she will call the rubbish she is typing criticism and expect me to "handle criticism" like an intelligent man. grin

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by LordAdam16: 3:35pm On Mar 30, 2019
Martinez39:
[s] As I have said, a crime is crime.

SMH. Do read what you type? People already have the right to brag about their past deeds by virtue of living in a western world that supports freedom of expression. It seems to you that some are more equal than others. It does not matter who you have become, what you have been through or whether you are a male or female, a crime is a crime. SMH at this nonsense.

cry cry cry this one has finished me. So being a star and making millions gives you a free pass when it comes to crime? Go read up what gender equality means and stop disgracing yourself. What ignorance and stuρidity.

SMH. What load of nonsense. The world doesn't reward competent women by giving them free passes when it comes to crime. You are so full of irrationality. undecided

What's your point? She was allowed to own horses, she hired a team(given freedom to acquire wealth) and her team won, what's your point? How does this relate to our discussion? She should be given free passes when it comes to crime?

Lol. So a woman is rewarded by lying to history students cheesy grin. Did men not hire teams too? Why don't they have their statues? Lwkmd grin Again what is your point? how does this relate to our discussion?

By the story you gave, her honour is just a case of sentiments. What did she really do to deserve these things? She was allowed to own horses, she hired a team and the team won. Why does she deserve all these awards? It's just a case of sentiments.

Had she disguised herself, participated in the event and won gold then she would have been worthy of any accolades. Didn't men hire teams too? Did society prevent her from hiring a team? What's your point? Did society give her a free pass when it came to crime? I can't believe anybody with a brain would type all the rubbishes you've been typing. Do you realise how stuρid your write up is? Are you fucking kidding me? angry

So society rewarded her with giving her a free pass when it comes to crimes? The praises and recognition she got is just the same other top soviet male snipers got. SMH. What's your point with this? How is it relevant to the discussion? If there is anything more she got, it's more fame because it was unusual then to see women taking such jobs and being excellent at them.

The only sensible thing you've said. If it irks you, why give a free pass to Cardi B? Men spend years in jail for doing what Cardi B did. If it irks you, why give a free pass to Cardi B? What's worse is that you did this using an utterly ridiculous excuse/argument. SMH, you are the embodiment of hypocrisy. angry

Are you sure you are not a female behind a male moniker because this is how most nairaland females react to this issue ------ talking off point. What is the relevance of this? What's your point? Should society give a free pass to them? Just what is your point? undecided angry

They earned what they deserve by choosing to work hard and take responsibility unlike most lazy women. What is your point? Did anyone say that there are no competent women? What is your point?

Yeye Lord. Who ever said there are no female STEM graduates? How is that relevant to the discussion? angry You example serves no relevant purpose. Walk into any university around you and will she girls studying Physics, Engineering, Medicine and other STEM fields. Is Frances Arnold deserving of a free pass when it comes to crime? What exactly is your point? sad angry Ron Larson, the author of my calculus text and professor at Pennsylvania State University, was a dish washer, so what's your point?

Did Marie Curie not win the Nobel Prizes in Physics and Chemistry becoming the first person and woman to achieve such feat ? Did her daughter not win the Nobel prize as well? Did May-Britt Moser(2014) and Ada Yonath(2009) not win Nobel prizes? Who said women don't study STEM subjects? You are talking off point.

You are a female behind a male moniker or a simp. I am more inclined to believe the former. So much dose of bullsh1t this early morning. [/s]

I'd hand you a mulligan here. I'd give you one chance to proofread this load of horse sh*t you wrote. One! And please don't tempt me with your edited/proofread reply. You'd regret it.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by LordAdam16: 3:40pm On Mar 30, 2019
Luvmp:

Bro how and where do you read?

Perks of being a polymath.

-Lord
Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Martinez39(m): 3:56pm On Mar 30, 2019
LordAdam16:

I'd hand you a mulligan here. I'd give you one chance to proofread this load of horse sh*t you wrote. One! And please don't tempt me with your edited/proofread reply. You'd regret it.

-Lord
SMH. The irony considering that you came with many irrelevant and irrational offpoint talks that were not related to our discussion. In your spear time, read that post of yours I replied to and ask yourself if someone with a proper thinking faculty would type the rubbish you typed. Since stupidity rarely catches up, I give you many chances as you want. You'd regret it.

This is how daft emotional fellows behave. When they can no longer reply, they say rubbish and leave. I dare you to answer the questions I asked. I am sure intelligent people think going through a lot and making it gives you a free pass when it comes to crime.

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Luvmp: 4:31pm On Mar 30, 2019
LordAdam16:

Perks of being a polymath.

-Lord

Interesting.. Good luck with that

What are your area of focus?
Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by LordAdam16: 4:38pm On Mar 30, 2019
tosyne2much:
What I see here is that women easily cheat and ride on men and get away with it.

If you've worked under a female boss before, you will realize that male workers tend to suffer in the hands of female bosses (with exception to a few women who occupy leadership positions yet they are not bossy or rude)

However, MOST women will misbehave when they find themselves in position of power or authority. Not only that, women cannot handle the amount of power nature has bestowed unto men without trying to use it to oppress both men and their fellow women.

This is the reason why women will drag shoulders with their husbands and sometimes disregard them when circumstances turn them to the bread winner of the family. This is the main reason why every man strives hard to provide for their families because only money and position of authority puts a man under his wife

I was in a public transport yesterday when a woman cheated the conductor. The woman heard him shouting the fare was N250 before she entered ooo and she came into the bus and insisted she would pay N200, and that the conductor should do his worse

During the heat of an argument, the people in the bus shouted at the conductor asking him to shut the fcck up and show some maturity while the woman was busy raising her voice and standing on her right. You can imagine!

The truth is, this kind of debate will lead us nowhere because it will only cause more division than unity. That's the way it has been and that's the way it will always be. Nothing can change it

That's the kind of world men have come to

I think that's a defeatist mindset. And I think your submission which is akin to the whole idea of avoiding conflict with women because that's just who they are actually feeds off the savior complex that most men have unfortunately not been able to wean themselves off.

That savior complex made our species thrive for tens of thousands of years. It is the complex that made men shield the women and kids from the barbarism of warfare while they made the ultimate sacrifice. It's why the men led potentially one-way expeditions and only invite the women and kids if they're successful. It's why the men continued to advance civilization to increase comfort for their immediate family.

Today, it is this complex that's making men (especially in the Western world) want to satisfy women holistically even at their own detriment. That's just hundreds of thousands of years of evolution. They want to make the workplace conducive. They want to avoid conflict every chance they get. They want to involve the wife/gf in every decision to assuage her feelings. They want to avoid any nagging or sullen face by yielding to any demands she may have, however outlandish. They want to be seen as the ultimate protector. The white knight phenomenon.

But it is misguided. It is a mistake. Stop treating women like eggs. Back in time it was necessary, now they don't need it. Treat them like you'd treat a man in every sense of it. Treat everything on its merit. Stop inflating the value of their validation. Stop placing them on pedestals. Stop trying to satisfy every of their whims and caprices. All of this "na so women b" sh*t has got to stop.

Bottom line, stop entertaining their bullsh*t. Don't tie your happiness to her cooch or comfort.

And I know we can do it because we do it in business for the most part. Bezos, Musk, late Jobs are all nightmares to work for regardless of gender. They built billion dollar empires. It's no surprise they have more men who are willing to put up with the immense pressure and demand, but that's exactly what should be done. Stop creating bubbles for them.

In that account you shared, the driver/conductor should have stopped the bus and asked the woman to alight to send a message or accept the loss as a cost of running business. Not let himself be screwed over by someone who'd later claim to be historically oppressed.

-Lord

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by LordAdam16: 4:41pm On Mar 30, 2019
Martinez39:
SMH. The irony considering that you came with many irrelevant and irrational offpoint talks that were not related to our discussion. In your spear time, read that post of yours I replied to and ask yourself if someone with a proper thinking faculty would type the rubbish you typed. Since stupidity rarely catches up, I give you many chances as you want. You'd regret it.

This is how daft emotional fellows behave. When they can no longer reply, they say rubbish and leave. I dare you to answer the questions I asked. I am sure intelligent people think going through a lot and making it gives you a free pass when it comes to crime.

Oh well. You had a chance to rewrite your mistake and you failed to. Now I'd relish going gung-ho on you! F*cking POS!

-Lord
Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Martinez39(m): 4:44pm On Mar 30, 2019
LordAdam16:

Oh well. You had a chance to rewrite your mistake and you failed to. Now I'd relish going gung-ho on you! F*cking POS!

-Lord
grin Hahahahaha. Don't worry, you still have many opportunities to catch up. Willful dingbat. I blame myself for engaging someone who has fallen off the bandwagon of sanity. Good day. grin
Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by LordAdam16: 5:26pm On Mar 30, 2019
Martinez39:
As I have said, a crime is crime.

SMH. Do read what you type? People already have the right to brag about their past deeds by virtue of living in a western world that supports freedom of expression. It seems to you that some are more equal than others. It does not matter who you have become, what you have been through or whether you are a male or female, a crime is a crime. SMH at this nonsense.

Hip hop glorifies crime. The whole idea of having street cred is having a bad rap sheet. Which if I have to spell it out for you, since you're dumb af, means committing crimes. It might be anything from moving a bicycle to selling drugs and engaging in gang war.

Much of Rick Ross "Hustlin" song was about drug dealing. It's a felony. The whole realness of gangsta rap actually boils down to have you ever engaged in a criminal activity or be an accessory while out on the streets?

Understanding this nuance is critical when evaluating Cardi B's statements. It's all about that realness venerated in hip hop culture. She's saying all of that to mean she's paid her dues, done all of those f*cked up sh*t, and ain't fake. It's got nothing to do with gender.

That's why I started my first reply with "I heart calling out the hypocrisy. But..."

She's a f*cking gang member like many mainstream rappers. Tekashi ordered a hit and was arrested. It wasn't his first. Dude is about getting out and he's getting witness protection because he ratted out and heads are expected to roll. When he releases a new album, it'd defo go platinum. So stop repeating your f**lish crime is a crime BS! Ain't no one got no time for that cr*p.

Don't bring your misunderstood hood sociology to gender warfare. Because out on the streets, everyone has to bleed and pay their dues. And this is not some US centric sh*t. Back then in sec sch somewhere in the SS. When there was inter public school conflicts, it was all hands on deck. I vividly remember the girls with one of our allied schools arriving with battle axes, daggers and sh*t.

That's why I say I respect her and her craft. This is a lady who told an industry heavyweight on air that he could f*ck her but when it comes time to promote her much he'd start making excuses. Dude was flabbergasted. She's a straight shooter. Which you'd have to be when you've got both latino and black blood coursing through your veins.

So for her, a crime is not a crime. A crime for her is like a kill for a cartel sicario. Feel me, p*nk a$$ bit*h n*gga?!

So she drugged and raped a pu**y a$$ n*gga. And so what?

I watched a doc where a British street collector narrated an account when a crew was tasked with obtaining a loan repayment from some hothead. The guy was beaten at first but refused to pay. Much like that Sapele smallie "dem go flog dem go tire." The next time the crew pinned him dropped his trousers then a$$-raped him and captured everything on camera. Gave him a deadline that if he didn't pay before then, they'd release the video. Dude paid within a week. And committed suicide soon after. The loan collector said it with a straight face on camera. I didn't give a sh*t cos I know of worse cases.

A peer of mine back in sec sch anal-raped a minor as part of conditions given and was going to use him for ritual. Fortunately for the young boy, he was caught under circumstances I'm not willing to share. Last I heard, dude was still free.

So yea the street is unforgiving and it's why I said Cardi has earned the right to brag about her exploits. It's a gender-neutral concept.

The rest of my text is about women, who like Cardi B, proved themselves to be as resourceful as any man would under the circumstance and in so doing received utmost respect. Much like Cardi B is getting immense support and respect from the street for her statement.

When 50 was knifed then shot nine times over a hip hop beef, then retaliated and made a song about it; we were all jamming to it and giving him props. Cardi owns up to her own misdeeds and you want to use that to make a point on gender. Get the f*ck outta here, you st*pid whiny c*nt of an a$$hat.

NUANCE, f*cktard. NUANCE!

Next time read and if you don't understand ask questions politely rather than act like a cr*tinous dipsh*t!

You asked for this! I'll tear you a new one if you keep this idi*cy up! You barked up the wrong tree, f*ckface!

-Lord

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 30, 2019
LordAdam16:

So she drugged and raped a pu**y a$$ n*gga. And so what?

-Lord

Are you fukking serious right now undecided

Op was right, men like you that gives these b!tches stupid passes are the muthafukin problem cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by LordAdam16: 6:05pm On Mar 30, 2019
Patheos:

Op was right, men like you that gives these b!tches stupid passes are the muthafukin problem cry

If you can't understand it within the context of how I used it, get the GTFO my mention. St*pid a$$hole.

Why didn't you also point out the other instance where a guy narrated a crew raping a guy to get him to pay a debt.

In case you're so thick to not understand anything I've written. This has got nothing to do with gender. Read about what some female South American gangsters have done and Cardi's exploits would seem tame.

Cardi is a gangster first and a woman second. If male gangsters are lauded for bragging about their criminal exploits, same sh*t applies to female gangsters as well. Anything else is hypocrisy. It doesn't surprise me that the irony is lost on you and that puta OP.

-Lord

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Martinez39(m): 6:50pm On Mar 30, 2019
LordAdam16:

Hip hop glorifies crime. The whole idea of having street cred is having a bad rap sheet. Which if I have to spell it out for you, since you're dumb af, means committing crimes. It might be anything from moving a bicycle to selling drugs and engaging in gang war.
The core of your stupidity in this discussion is this idea "since it's part of hip hop then it's okay." So if hip hop glorifies rape, misogyny and racism then it's okay because it's hip hop? I don't know how many times I have to drum it into your empty skull, it doesn't matter who or what endorses crime, crime is wrong. There should be no free pass for criminals. The glorification of crime and the ego of building a street cred are part of the most absurd vanities that humans engage in. Crime is crime you dingbat.

Much of Rick Ross "Hustlin" song was about drug dealing. It's a felony. The whole realness of gangsta rap actually boils down to have you even engaged in a criminal activity or be an accessory while out on the streets?
Singing about drugs is different from doing drugs. The former is allowed under freedom of expression while the latter is a criminal offence and the offender doesn't get a pass because he/she is affiliated with hip hop. A crime is a crime.

So if the whole realness of hip hop happened to be participation in racism, rape and misogyny, would you approve of that? It seems you approve of crime because it's part of hip hop. Who made it so that the hip hop culture and street credibility are the standard for classifying what crimes are okay and get a pass? A crime is a crime. Wasting someone else's life because of street cred and realness is a very stupid and wicked thing to do. Even more stupid is thinking these things are okay because it is the prevailing hip hop culture.

Do you think the rape and human trafficking at the American border are okay because it's part of the ways of Mexican gangs? angry

Now look yourself in the mirror and say this loud "I, LordAdam16, am a f00l."

Understanding this nuance is critical when evaluating Cardi B's statements. It's all about that realness venerated in hip hop culture. She's saying all of that to mean she's paid her dues, done all of those f*cked up sh*t, and ain't fake. It's got nothing to do with gender.
SMH. What stupidity. If you can accept crime because it's what the hip hop culture define as realness and paying your dues, then you are not alright in the head. A crime is a crime, why is this too difficult to understand?

That's why I started my first reply with "I heart calling out the hypocrisy. But..."
that "but" began your stupidity. A crime is a crime.

She's a f*cking gang member like many mainstream rappers.
Hurray! She gets a pass. undecided

Tekashi ordered a hit and was arrested. It wasn't his first. Dude is about getting out and he's getting witness protection because he ratted out and heads are expected to roll. When he releases a new album, it'd defo go platinum. So stop repeating your f**lish crime is a crime BS! Ain't no one got no time for that cr*p.
Lol. A crime is a crime. It does not matter who you are. A lot of catholic priest don't have time for "sexual assault of a minor is a crime."

Don't bring your misunderstood hood sociology to gender warfare.
Of all things for many black people to glorify, it's gang violence and other crimes. No wonder cops keep wasting your sorry criminal asses only to have you people screaming "BLACK LIVES MATTER." grin grin

Because out on the streets, everyone has to bleed and pay their dues. And this is not some US centric sh*t. Back then in sec sch somewhere in the SS. When there was inter public school conflicts, it was all hands on deck. I vividly remember the girls with one of our allied schools arriving with battle axes, daggers and sh*t.
SMH. The stupidity keeps expanding. In life everyone has to pay their dues but that doesn't mean you must indulge in violence and other crimes. You need to start setting better standards for yourself or get a rational and responsible mentor. Violence is not the standard. A crime is a crime. grin

@bold
Except in the case of self defence, those girls should be arrested and prosecuted if they assaulted anyone. There is no free pass or justification for them. I hope you don't mean to tell me that those girls should be given a free pass?

That's why I say I respect her and her craft. This is a lady who told an industry heavyweight on air that he could f*ck her but when it comes time to promote her much he'd start making excuses. Dude was flabbergasted. She's a straight shooter. Which you'd have to be when you've got both latino and black blood coursing through your veins.
And what's the point of this story? She was willing to trade her body, how does this justify crime or gives her a free pass? undecided

So for her, a crime is not a crime. A crime for her is like a kill for a cartel sicario. Feel me, p*nk a$$ bit*h n*gga?!
For the umpteenth time, a crime is a crime. *yawns* grin

The rest of my text is about women, who like Cardi B, proved themselves to be as resourceful as any man would under the circumstance and in so doing received utmost respect. Much like Cardi B is getting immense support and respect from the street for her statement.
Of course, when you have a culture and a group of people who glorify crime setting the standards for others, this is what you would expect. A very stupid and shallow lifestyle grin. Start setting better standards for yourself or go find a reasonable and responsible mentor. A crime is a crime. grin

Being resourceful doesn't have to be in a criminal way and it does not give any a free pass to anyone when it comes to crime. Off point talks.

When 50 was knifed then shot nine times over a hip hop beef, then retaliated and made a song about it; we were all jamming to it and giving him props. Cardi owns up to her own misdeeds and you want to use that to make a point on gender. Get the f*ck outta here, you st*pid whiny c*nt of an a$$hat.
You and who danced to 50cents' music? As I have said, singing about crime is not a crime but doing the crime is a crime. Also dancing to a song about crime is not a crime. Get these into your weak brain.

Bill Cosby admitted to his crimes too, where is he?

NUANCE, f*cktard. NUANCE!
grin Hallelujah.

Next time read and if you don't understand ask questions politely rather than act like a cr*tinous dipsh*t!
Start reasoning properly, educate yourself and learn to take corrections rather than acting like a f00l. grin A crime is a crime.

You asked for this! I'll tear you a new one if you keep this idi*cy up! You barked up the wrong tree, f*ckface!

-Lord
Lol. Keep letting a culture and a group of people who glorify violence and a life of crime set the standard for you. Hope your face now has tattoos all over it like the doodle notepad of a schizophrenic patient all in the name of realness? Yeye dey smell. grin

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Martinez39(m): 7:07pm On Mar 30, 2019
Patheos:

Are you minding the stupid boy? They keep letting the hiphop culture and rappers who glorify drugs and violence set the standards for them. No wonder, despite forming the minority, African Americans populate most prisons more than any group and are responsible for most of the gun violence even against their fellow blacks.

No wonder the cops keeps wasting their useless criminal ass. Later you will see them shouting "black lives matter. Cops are the problem." How someone would think violence makes them cool and meaningful beats me.

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by LordAdam16: 7:16pm On Mar 30, 2019
Martinez39:
[s]The core of your stupidity in this discussion is this idea "since it's part of hip hop then it's okay." So if hip hop glorifies rape, misogyny and racism then it's okay because it's hip hop? I don't know how many times I have to drum it into your empty skull, it doesn't matter who or what endorses crime, crime is wrong. There should be no free pass for criminals. The glorification of crime and the ego of building a street cred are part of the most absurd vanities that humans engage in. Crime is crime you dingbat.

Singing about drugs is different from doing drugs. The former is allowed under freedom of expression while the latter is a criminal offence and the offender doesn't get a pass because he/she is affiliated with hip hop. A crime is a crime.

So if the whole realness of hip hop happened to be participation in racism, rape and misogyny, would you approve of that? It seems you approve of crime because it's part of hip hop. Who made it so that the hip hop culture and street credibility are the standard for classifying what crimes are okay and get a pass? A crime is a crime. Wasting someone else's life because of street cred and realness is a very stupid and wicked thing to do. Even more stupid is thinking these things are okay because it is the prevailing hip hop culture.

Do you think the rape and human trafficking at the American border are okay because it's part of the ways of Mexican gangs? angry

Now look yourself in the mirror and say this loud "I, LordAdam16, am a f00l."

SMH. What stupidity. If you can accept crime because it's what the hip hop culture define as realness and paying your dues, then you are not alright in the head. A crime is a crime, why is this too difficult to understand?

that "but" began your stupidity. A crime is a crime.

Hurray! She gets a pass. undecided

Lol. A crime is a crime. It does not matter who you are. A lot of catholic priest don't have time for "sexual assault of a minor is a crime."

Of all things for many black people to glorify, it's gang violence and other crimes. No wonder cops keep wasting your sorry criminal asses only to have you people screaming "BLACK LIVES MATTER." grin grin

SMH. The stupidity keeps expanding. In life everyone has to pay their dues but that doesn't mean you must indulge in violence and other crimes. You need to start setting better standards for yourself or get a rational and responsible mentor. Violence is not the standard. A crime is a crime. grin

@bold
Except in the case of self defence, those girls should be arrested and prosecuted if they assaulted anyone. There is no free pass or justification for them. I hope you don't mean to tell me that those girls should be given a free pass?

And what's the point of this story? She was willing to trade her body, how does this justify crime or gives her a free pass? undecided

For the umpteenth time, a crime is a crime. *yawns* grin

Of course, when you have a culture and a group of people who glorify crime setting the standards for others, this is what you would expect. A very stupid and shallow lifestyle grin. Start setting better standards for yourself or go find a reasonable and responsible mentor. A crime is a crime. grin

Being resourceful doesn't have to be in a criminal way and it does not give any a free pass to anyone when it comes to crime. Off point talks.

You and who danced to 50cents' music? As I have said, singing about crime is not a crime but doing the crime is a crime. Also dancing to a song about crime is not a crime. Get these into your weak brain.

Bill Cosby admitted to his crimes too, where is he?

grin Hallelujah.

Start reasoning properly, educate yourself and learn to take corrections rather than acting like a f00l. grin A crime is a crime.

Lol. Keep letting a culture and a group of people who glorify violence and a life of crime set the standard for you. Hope your face now has tattoos all over it like the doodle notepad of a schizophrenic patient all in the name of realness? Yeye dey smell. grin[/s]

What an id*ot! All you've managed to do is repeat "a crime is a crime" and said nothing else of note. Doesn't surprise me because your IQ is in the negative range.

Dude, go f*ck yourself if you don't get hip hop culture. No one owes you no f*cking explanation. And please do rat out your local gang and see how long you last before ending in a ditch. It'd be really poetic if it's a gal who cuts off your tongue and shoves it up your assh*le. Fl*pping g*t.

Rap is as big as it's ever been. Cardi B has her street cred. She's balling. Nigg*s on the street are still hustlin. And here you are whining like the b*tchy c*nt that you are because some gangster did her gang sh*t on an unfortunate victim. One would think you've somehow solved the problem of all the thousands of people who disappear in Nigeria weekly. You should pull your head out of your a$$, it's not a hat.

If you've bopped your head to a gangsta rap song, then you're a extemporaneous mor*n! Keep sitting high up in that moralist stratosphere and see how long you survive before hypoxia kicks in.

F*cking soy jew bast*rd!

-Lord
Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by kollinzgee(m): 7:17pm On Mar 30, 2019
what do you expect op its a world full of nice guys .even the goverment are nice guys.

and the bitter truth is women naturally do not want to be equal to men they subconsciously know the man is naturally born to lead.if you sell you masculine right to women they will hate you for it thats why nice guys still dont get the pussy after selling their balls for it.they will later come here and cry.

when a man fails to be masculine woman will not find him attractive .

#alphamales rules

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by LordAdam16: 7:27pm On Mar 30, 2019
Martinez39:
Are you minding the stupid boy? They keep letting the hiphop culture and rappers who glorify drugs and violence set the standards for them. No wonder, despite forming the minority, African Americans populate most prisons more than any group and are responsible for most of the gun violence even against their fellow blacks.

No wonder the cops keeps wasting their useless criminal ass. Later you will see them shouting "black lives matter. Cops are the problem." How someone would think violence makes them cool and meaningful beats me.

Isn't it great.

Now you've extrapolated all the way from Cardi B to ragging on the entire African American culture. And then you turn around and call hip hop racist. Eff*ng mangina!

What are you going to do next, rag on South American culture for their cartels, on Russian and Italian culture for the mafia, on Japanese culture for the Yakuza, or Chinese culture for the Triad. Or do you just reserve your internalized racism for black americans?

See how hard you pivoted from being a menist to being an internalized racist? And if I call you a constipated orangutan, it's seem as though it's an insult even though it's actually an insult to the entire global population of orangutans.

Ranting like you've got a panocha where your phallus should be. IMBEC*LE!

-Lord

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) / PHOTOS; 5 Hot Girls Puts Their Heavy Backsides In Display / I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.