Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,799 members, 7,806,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Umar Fintiri Wins Adamawa Governorship Election. Unseats Jibrilla Bindow - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umar Fintiri Wins Adamawa Governorship Election. Unseats Jibrilla Bindow (52467 Views)

Labour Party's Ireti Kingibe Unseats Philip Aduda To Win FCT Senatorial Seat / 2023: Aishatu Binani Defeats Ribadu, Ex-gov Bindow, Wins Adamawa APC Ticket / PDP Defeats APC, Wins Adamawa Guber Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umar Fintiri Wins Adamawa Governorship Election. Unseats Jibrilla Bindow by SaintM90(m): 12:02am On Mar 29, 2019
And yet some hediots still believe that PMB won the election!!! I'm sure to win against PMB in a free and fair election.... Lifeless parasite cool sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umar Fintiri Wins Adamawa Governorship Election. Unseats Jibrilla Bindow by babadeee(m): 12:03am On Mar 29, 2019
noisy45:

Adamawa has shut them up next is Rivers State
yes o, that Rivers nothing can stop Wike from winning if dem like make dem go rent more soldiers from other Countries Rivers is PDP grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umar Fintiri Wins Adamawa Governorship Election. Unseats Jibrilla Bindow by Coolgent(m): 12:07am On Mar 29, 2019
Excerpt from Senator Wanakko speech....
PDP is goner they cant win an any Northern state wether APC campaign or not!

Baba how market? grin shey PDP has won even in Sokoto

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umar Fintiri Wins Adamawa Governorship Election. Unseats Jibrilla Bindow by SaintM90(m): 12:07am On Mar 29, 2019
IMAliyu:
So if PDP wins it's democracy, but if APC wins it's federal rigging?
Fintiri won this election free and fair, but the partisan hypocrisy is too much.

Boy sharap there! What type of highness are you on?
Sk? Solution? Or Trams

BMC cow shocked

5 Likes

Re: Umar Fintiri Wins Adamawa Governorship Election. Unseats Jibrilla Bindow by Celomosa: 12:08am On Mar 29, 2019
At least this will send a strong message to politicians that if don't do well after they have got the people's mandate,4 years is all they have.
Re: Umar Fintiri Wins Adamawa Governorship Election. Unseats Jibrilla Bindow by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 29, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

You sound more concerned than your perceived foes. You sound veryyyy hungry.

My condolences.... Ebi ti pa weyrey

when you have found something relevant to do with your life aside being a zombie, come and collect grant or loan to help your situation grin grin grin

hope you've settled your landlord your rent that's due grin grin abi Buhari no give you accommodation allowance cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Umar Fintiri Wins Adamawa Governorship Election. Unseats Jibrilla Bindow by senatordave1(m): 12:12am On Mar 29, 2019
SaintM90:
And yet some hediots still believe that PMB won the election!!! I'm sure to win against PMB in a free and fair election.... Lifeless parasite cool sad
More lively than you
Re: Umar Fintiri Wins Adamawa Governorship Election. Unseats Jibrilla Bindow by KingOfAllIgbos: 12:24am On Mar 29, 2019
NoSidonLook:

when you have found something relevant to do with your life aside being a zombie, come and collect grant or loan to help your situation grin grin grin

hope you've settled your landlord your rent that's due grin grin abi Buhari no give you accommodation allowance cheesy cheesy grin

Re: Umar Fintiri Wins Adamawa Governorship Election. Unseats Jibrilla Bindow by Emotionss: 12:31am On Mar 29, 2019
Anyone that understand Nigeria political arithmetic will know that Apc are just sacrificing all this states so that people will not complain when they Eventually win Rivers state through AAC.
Re: Umar Fintiri Wins Adamawa Governorship Election. Unseats Jibrilla Bindow by izzou(m): 12:34am On Mar 29, 2019
Emotionss:
Anyone that understand Nigeria political arithmetic will know that Apc are just sacrificing all this states so that people will not complain when they Eventually win Rivers state through AAC.

Wow
Wonderful logic

So a sitting governor in the North East, will agree to be defeated, and lose his political standing for four years so an unknown person to him in the South South can win?

I never thought in this direction. You're a genius smiley

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umar Fintiri Wins Adamawa Governorship Election. Unseats Jibrilla Bindow by Emotionss: 12:34am On Mar 29, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
Wiseandtrue:
Buhari willing to sacrifice any other state except Kano and Kaduna in other to retain the presidential seat!

Believe you me their main reason for sacrificing all this Apc states is because of Rivers State. They will make sure they wine Rivers through AAC
Re: Umar Fintiri Wins Adamawa Governorship Election. Unseats Jibrilla Bindow by igwefivestar(m): 12:35am On Mar 29, 2019
Phygo:
I Love PDP,,,,�

Unseating incumbent in Nigeria election is like away win in Nigeria league.
no be small just like Ref awarded die minute PK to Ganduje in Kanoship cup final.
Re: Umar Fintiri Wins Adamawa Governorship Election. Unseats Jibrilla Bindow by Emotionss: 12:36am On Mar 29, 2019
[/color]
izzou:

[color=#550000]Wow
Wonderful logic

So a sitting governor in the North East, will agree to be defeated, and lose his political standing for four years so an unknown person to him in the South South can win?

Guy just watch and see.
Re: Umar Fintiri Wins Adamawa Governorship Election. Unseats Jibrilla Bindow by Topmaike007(m): 12:37am On Mar 29, 2019
Congrats to the winner..

Nevertheless as a real progressive supporter I want to use this medium to announce to all nairalanders viewing this thread that today is my Byday cheesy pls make una shower me love oo

Madridguy,sarrki,, NgeneUkwenu and all other Apc and PDP supporters pls show me love..

1 Like

Re: Umar Fintiri Wins Adamawa Governorship Election. Unseats Jibrilla Bindow by izzou(m): 12:37am On Mar 29, 2019
Emotionss:

Guy just watch and see.

And if Wike wins?
Re: Umar Fintiri Wins Adamawa Governorship Election. Unseats Jibrilla Bindow by tuniski: 1:00am On Mar 29, 2019
Bolustical:
I am sure democracy is not only alive in Adamawa but also hale and hearty since the PDP won.

The election was also free, fair and credible since the ruling party lost.

Buhari didn't rig this time.

Awon hypocrites.

Sickly rant.

1 Like

Re: Umar Fintiri Wins Adamawa Governorship Election. Unseats Jibrilla Bindow by manbello(m): 1:08am On Mar 29, 2019
chiedu7:
They called PDP a dead regional party.

With the number of states they have won all over Nigeria, APC is finished.

Wait till Tinubu & Osinbajo realized that they dont plan to handover to them.

That's if Osinbajo does not have more Helicopter crashes.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/northll-field-better-candidate-for-2023-presidency-shettima/
if you wish someone bad you get wat you wish d person too

1 Like

Re: Umar Fintiri Wins Adamawa Governorship Election. Unseats Jibrilla Bindow by toplinetrtrend: 1:21am On Mar 29, 2019
Bolustical:
I am sure democracy is not only alive in Adamawa but also hale and hearty since the PDP won.

Awon hypocrites.

the fact that APC lost at adamawa and struggled in Kano is a sign that buhari is a failure.

3 Likes

Re: Umar Fintiri Wins Adamawa Governorship Election. Unseats Jibrilla Bindow by vanjos: 1:24am On Mar 29, 2019
germanized:

Mind what you wish on others... angry
Let us not abuse the right to speech by wishing anyone even enemies bad luck.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Umar Fintiri Wins Adamawa Governorship Election. Unseats Jibrilla Bindow by chiedu7: 1:28am On Mar 29, 2019
germanized:

Then you shouldn't have put it that way...
how else does one explain what the fulanis are planning?

From the 1st crash,I spoke out.
Nobody payed attention.

2nd don happen,guess what.
Nobody is listening.

manbello:

if you wish someone bad you get wat you wish d person too

I never wished anybody evil,simply saying the obvious since many cant see it.
Re: Umar Fintiri Wins Adamawa Governorship Election. Unseats Jibrilla Bindow by OyiboOyibo(m): 1:29am On Mar 29, 2019
PDP is alive again.... I love this victory

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umar Fintiri Wins Adamawa Governorship Election. Unseats Jibrilla Bindow by OyiboOyibo(m): 1:34am On Mar 29, 2019
PDP unseat incumbent governors in Bauchi and Adamawa.... if you know, you know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umar Fintiri Wins Adamawa Governorship Election. Unseats Jibrilla Bindow by OyiboOyibo(m): 1:37am On Mar 29, 2019
Olatunjifixed:
View profile below..

See your psychiatrist, you are mad finally
Re: Umar Fintiri Wins Adamawa Governorship Election. Unseats Jibrilla Bindow by Empiree: 1:42am On Mar 29, 2019

Re: Umar Fintiri Wins Adamawa Governorship Election. Unseats Jibrilla Bindow by Nobody: 1:46am On Mar 29, 2019
Bolustical:

Awon hypocrites.
The APC LOST. BUHARI LOST, EVEN IN THE NORTH. BY A SHAMEFUL MARGIN. YOU KNOW IT. WE KNOW IT.
Re: Umar Fintiri Wins Adamawa Governorship Election. Unseats Jibrilla Bindow by OyiboOyibo(m): 1:58am On Mar 29, 2019
The strength of PDP in Adamawa can be liken to strength of a lion,some of you dont know the giants that was killed by PDP..Below are the slain giants by PDP in Adamawa state.
Aisha Buhari-wife of the president.
Boss mustapher- SGF
Bindow jibrila-governor APC
fCT minister-muhammed Bello. Lets give PDP some accolade....

PDP is a goal

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umar Fintiri Wins Adamawa Governorship Election. Unseats Jibrilla Bindow by chozzy: 2:15am On Mar 29, 2019
EASY39:
That my dead party pdp digging it hard ,atikulated is coming.

Abi
Re: Umar Fintiri Wins Adamawa Governorship Election. Unseats Jibrilla Bindow by openmine(m): 2:16am On Mar 29, 2019
izzou:

Wow
Wonderful logic

Sarcasm at its peak!
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umar Fintiri Wins Adamawa Governorship Election. Unseats Jibrilla Bindow by Emotionss: 2:46am On Mar 29, 2019
[/color]
izzou:

[color=#550000]And if Wike wins?

He will not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram / Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri / Dino Melaye: Universities, Learn From INEC On Inconclusive Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.