Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,148 members, 7,780,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:35 AM

Umar Fintiri Wins Adamawa Governorship Election. Unseats Jibrilla Bindow - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umar Fintiri Wins Adamawa Governorship Election. Unseats Jibrilla Bindow (52418 Views)

Labour Party's Ireti Kingibe Unseats Philip Aduda To Win FCT Senatorial Seat / 2023: Aishatu Binani Defeats Ribadu, Ex-gov Bindow, Wins Adamawa APC Ticket / PDP Defeats APC, Wins Adamawa Guber Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umar Fintiri Wins Adamawa Governorship Election. Unseats Jibrilla Bindow by slimtoney(m): 10:30am On Mar 29, 2019
Democracy is at work now. Let it be the other way round and they will all be crying like a spoilt child.
Re: Umar Fintiri Wins Adamawa Governorship Election. Unseats Jibrilla Bindow by ridbell01(m): 10:56am On Mar 29, 2019
Democracy is not under threat now but when they lost democracy is been raped and slaughter
Re: Umar Fintiri Wins Adamawa Governorship Election. Unseats Jibrilla Bindow by Rolings: 11:12am On Mar 29, 2019
chiedu7:

I guess you seemed to miss that most states are turning PDP.

We have not been slave to anybody, let alone a blood thirsty jihadist like Buhari, the way Tinubu has led you into.

Your so called VP dem wan murd.

if not slavery what will you call the fact that south east have voted northerners overwhelmingly for the past 20 years and have nothing to show for it except senate presidency , shame .......yet you think you can intimidate Apc to give you what PDP cannot give you despite your loyalty.
Re: Umar Fintiri Wins Adamawa Governorship Election. Unseats Jibrilla Bindow by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:23am On Mar 29, 2019
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Believe you me their main reason for sacrificing all this Apc states is because of Rivers State. They will make sure they wine Rivers through AAC
In their dreams!!!

That will definitely be over Wike's dead body!!!
Re: Umar Fintiri Wins Adamawa Governorship Election. Unseats Jibrilla Bindow by peeps4u: 11:27am On Mar 29, 2019
ridbell01:
Democracy is not under threat now but when they lost democracy is been raped and slaughter
slimtoney:
Democracy is at work now. Let it be the other way round and they will all be crying like a spoilt child.

Can two of you show us the pictures or videos where voters were intimidated or harassed in Adamawa or any reports of violence during Adamawa rerun?
Can you say same for osun rerun or kano rerun?

People don't complain because APC wins an election but the manner in which they win.

Learn to comment sensibly.

1 Like

Re: Umar Fintiri Wins Adamawa Governorship Election. Unseats Jibrilla Bindow by manbello(m): 12:04pm On Mar 29, 2019
abuannur:
Someone that will not board in his life and how will he get plane crash.
True talk.....
Re: Umar Fintiri Wins Adamawa Governorship Election. Unseats Jibrilla Bindow by Empiree: 1:26pm On Mar 29, 2019
Rilwayne001:

They talked about this girl on radio station yesterday. It still amazes me how she disappeared just like that. And her careless mother too. Daym sad
there are bunch of "women" these days who don't deserve a child.

They deserve menopause undecided

1 Like

Re: Umar Fintiri Wins Adamawa Governorship Election. Unseats Jibrilla Bindow by chiedu7: 1:37pm On Mar 29, 2019
emmanuelpopson:

I. tell you... the north had a better chance to rule till a United south is formed... the PDP will. come back in 2023...the north now has a better alternative so if apc field osinbajo etc.. they are gonna be thrash... this is what we told them.that the north will not relinquish power... tinubu had already been used and dumped... he should just retire and go back home... the north will form alliance by then to remain in power... mark this page...

NB..
I'm Yoruba and I have my right to my opinion.. so any nonsense mentioned will be ignored... argue with your keypads..
I'm igbo & I agree with you 1000%.

In the South we are mumus
Re: Umar Fintiri Wins Adamawa Governorship Election. Unseats Jibrilla Bindow by Rilwayne001: 2:02pm On Mar 29, 2019
Empiree:
there are bunch of "women" these days who don't deserve a child.

They deserve menopause undecided

In fact ehn
Re: Umar Fintiri Wins Adamawa Governorship Election. Unseats Jibrilla Bindow by Bella55555(f): 3:15pm On Mar 29, 2019
EASY39:
That my dead party pdp digging it hard ,atikulated is coming.
yes oooooo
Re: Umar Fintiri Wins Adamawa Governorship Election. Unseats Jibrilla Bindow by ChristianNorth: 3:19pm On Mar 29, 2019
masseratti:
you guys still go on to make same mistakes, those you are referring to have two states out of 6 that voted PDP, one state is in PDP now another one about to be, if elections were to be held in Ondo state today PDP would have won, if not for internal wranglings in Ogun state PDP might have won, stop putting PDP matter on your head, the parties are the same Vote individuals forget the Party, they don't care about us.
It is not just about individuals but the party because it is the foundation.

APC as a party is pro-herdsmen, APC is pro-islam, APC is pro-North. This is ingrained in the party's DNA.
Re: Umar Fintiri Wins Adamawa Governorship Election. Unseats Jibrilla Bindow by orisa37: 3:49pm On Mar 29, 2019
abuannur:
That is in your dream when you wake write something meaningful

The Lord is good.
Re: Umar Fintiri Wins Adamawa Governorship Election. Unseats Jibrilla Bindow by masseratti: 5:11pm On Mar 29, 2019
ChristianNorth:

It is not just about individuals but the party because it is the foundation.

APC as a party is pro-herdsmen, APC is pro-islam, APC is pro-North. This is ingrained in the party's DNA.
there is nothing new under the APC that didn't happen under the PDP,let Buhari leave power, you will see that the North is the real owner of PDP #fact.

Lets be more concerned about the individuals than the party, the individuals make the party not the other way round.
Re: Umar Fintiri Wins Adamawa Governorship Election. Unseats Jibrilla Bindow by ridbell01(m): 8:49pm On Mar 29, 2019
peeps4u:

Can two of you show us the pictures or videos where voters were intimidated or harassed in Adamawa or any reports of violence during Adamawa rerun?
Can you say same for osun rerun or kano rerun?

People don't complain because APC wins an election but the manner in which they win.

Learn to comment sensibly.
but many people loss their lives in rivers and akwa ibom besides the election osun was conducted like of adamawa
Re: Umar Fintiri Wins Adamawa Governorship Election. Unseats Jibrilla Bindow by peeps4u: 9:22pm On Mar 29, 2019
ridbell01:
but many people loss their lives in rivers and akwa ibom besides the election osun was conducted like of adamawa

Yes, because akwa ibom and rivers elections were heavily militarized, I'm sure you also saw many videos of thugs arrested in akwa ibom and how soldiers helped in sabotaging rivers election, INEC itself accused military of this in rivers, these are the reasons people complained about democracy being under threat, not because APC won. I can't recall how many videos I saw from rivers where soldiers took to streets shooting sporadically, I even saw one where soldiers climbed fence to steal ballot boxes if not for the women who were there and shouted on them. How was this democracy? Do you expect a sane person to hail such?

As for your claim of osun rerun, don't rewrite history, osun rerun wasn't conducted like Adamawa rerun. I'm from osun. Opposition members were not allowed to vote, APC told their people to tie white cloth on their wrist. There were villages where PVCs were seized from people. Infact, in some places, reporters and observers were not allowed at PU, strictly for APC people. Again, I ask, where are the reports of violence during Adamawa rerun?
If APC had won the osun or kano rerun peacefully like in Adamawa, people will not complain of democracy being under threat.

Now, mention one act of violence in Adamawa rerun which put democracy under threat like rivers, kano, osun, akwa ibom and other States APC militarized to carry out their rigging plans.
Re: Umar Fintiri Wins Adamawa Governorship Election. Unseats Jibrilla Bindow by ridbell01(m): 10:41pm On Mar 29, 2019
peeps4u:

Yes, because akwa ibom and rivers elections were heavily militarized, I'm sure you also saw many videos of thugs arrested in akwa ibom and how soldiers helped in sabotaging rivers election, INEC itself accused military of this in rivers, these are the reasons people complained about democracy being under threat, not because APC won. I can't recall how many videos I saw from rivers where soldiers took to streets shooting sporadically, I even saw one where soldiers climbed fence to steal ballot boxes if not for the women who were there and shouted on them. How was this democracy? Do you expect a sane person to hail such?

As for your claim of osun rerun, don't rewrite history, osun rerun wasn't conducted like Adamawa rerun. I'm from osun. Opposition members were not allowed to vote, APC told their people to tie white cloth on their wrist. There were villages where PVCs were seized from people. Infact, in some places, reporters and observers were not allowed at PU, strictly for APC people. Again, I ask, where are the reports of violence during Adamawa rerun?
If APC had won the osun or kano rerun peacefully like in Adamawa, people will not complain of democracy being under threat.

Now, mention one act of violence in Adamawa rerun which put democracy under threat like rivers, kano, osun, akwa ibom and other States APC militarized to carry out their rigging plans.
guy election has come and gone if you check the results before the election pdp does not to participate in the election your party always complain when they loose.. See i can tell you vividly that no single state that military were not deployed.. In issue of rivers apc is nt even contesting for any post there and I swear to God who made me if apga and sdp contest election in rivers there would be killing
Re: Umar Fintiri Wins Adamawa Governorship Election. Unseats Jibrilla Bindow by peeps4u: 6:34am On Mar 30, 2019
ridbell01:
guy election has come and gone if you check the results before the election pdp does not to participate in the election your party always complain when they loose.. See i can tell you vividly that no single state that military were not deployed.. In issue of rivers apc is nt even contesting for any post there and I swear to God who made me if apga and sdp contest election in rivers there would be killing

Good day,
So it is acceptable for people to be killed during elections?
What about osun and kano reruns? Were they peaceful? Were people not either killed, wounded or harassed during these elections?
I refer you to your initial post, do you want people not to cry foul and say democracy is under threat when people are being killed, harrased during elections.

You've clearly derailed from your argument.

Have a nice, let's stop this here.

At least it is clear to sane mind now that APC are majorly and actively responsible for chaos in elections in most states. Even their primaries were marred with violence and killings.

We can see how Adamawa rerun was peaceful because the had little or no hope and nothing at stake in the rerun.
Re: Umar Fintiri Wins Adamawa Governorship Election. Unseats Jibrilla Bindow by ridbell01(m): 7:35am On Mar 30, 2019
peeps4u:

Good day,
So it is acceptable for people to be killed during elections?
What about osun and kano reruns? Were they peaceful? Were people not either killed, wounded or harassed during these elections?
I refer you to your initial post, do you want people not to cry foul and say democracy is under threat when people are being killed, harrased during elections.

You've clearly derailed from your argument.

Have a nice, let's stop this here.

At least it is clear to sane mind now that APC are majorly and actively responsible for chaos in elections in most states. Even their primaries were marred with violence and killings.

We can see how Adamawa rerun was peaceful because the had little or no hope and nothing at stake in the rerun.
to submission show how bias you are.. I would have like to engage you in constructive argument if you are not biased to this extent
Re: Umar Fintiri Wins Adamawa Governorship Election. Unseats Jibrilla Bindow by toplinetrtrend: 10:32pm On Mar 30, 2019
APCsupporter:

Since Buhari is the candidate there

Don't tell me that you don't know that buhari is the selling point for virtually all the APC candidates. If you don't know, then what do you know? Then you are just another Jon Snow.
Re: Umar Fintiri Wins Adamawa Governorship Election. Unseats Jibrilla Bindow by APCsupporter: 11:54pm On Mar 30, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

Don't tell me that you don't know that buhari is the selling point for virtually all the APC candidates. If you don't know, then what do you know? Then you are just another Jon Snow.

You must be very naive thinking we play politics like the easterners who can vote for a devil as long as he is from pdp. Kindly tell us how Atiku lost his PU in the presidential but won it it the governorship election. Lets start from there
Re: Umar Fintiri Wins Adamawa Governorship Election. Unseats Jibrilla Bindow by EASY39(m): 11:31am On Apr 18, 2019
sorepco:
But how come buhari was winning these states with 1million or 2 million votes but guvnors can win by 500k votes?

That is power of rigging

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) / El-Rufai Reacts As Beautiful Hausa Lady Shows Support For His Re-Election / Meet Gboty, Dino Malaye's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.