Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,830 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

PLEASE HELP!!! Jumia Or Konga Which Should I Use For My E-comerce Biz. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / PLEASE HELP!!! Jumia Or Konga Which Should I Use For My E-comerce Biz. (322 Views)

Jumia Vs Konga, Which Is The Best Place To Sell. / How To Start Dropshipping With Jumia Or Jiji and make N50k monthly guaranteed / Jumia VS Konga - Which Platform Do You Use MOST To Order For Products Online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PLEASE HELP!!! Jumia Or Konga Which Should I Use For My E-comerce Biz. by sunnypek(m): 12:51am On Mar 29, 2019
Good day to my fellow Nairalanders... your powerful teachings and mentorship have always make me come back for more. that's by the way
i want to venture into e-commerce biz, (a particular kind of wristwatch per se) so i have these questions beating me and that's why i'm calling out to the experts in this field.

i don't really have enough money, no job, no help except from God, i was able to save this 30k, planned to import like 30 wristwatches...(all the international logistics and shipping costs have been taken care of), just concerned on the best platform to effectively sell these wristwatches without running a lost and if i will, at least it should be minimal coz i know that all biz involves risks... and that's why i'm calling to my brothers to help out
now the questions are:

is it advisable to sell on jumia or konga or both... considering the product is not much(just 30 pieces)

if i can, how does it work? i mean will the goods(wristwaches) be with me or with them(jumia/konga) and
ii. do i have to pay any amount to start with? if yes how much?
iii.what are their charges (in percent) on a product they help me sell? i mean for the 2 sites (jumia/konga)

is there any logistics that i can use in substitute for these 2 website(jumia/konga) i heard all the logistics out there always demand you deposit money
(always 50k) before they can start delivering your goods to your customers...

every contributions really count and will be highly appreciated...
Re: PLEASE HELP!!! Jumia Or Konga Which Should I Use For My E-comerce Biz. by eph12(m): 1:09am On Mar 29, 2019
What's stopping you from using both?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can The New Gidicab Revolutionize Cab Hailing Services In Nigeria? / Exxonmobil Targets $3b From Sale Of Nigeria Oil, Gas Fields / COME IN If You Want To Advertise To More Than 2 Million Peeps Without Paying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.