Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,940 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies (45684 Views)

We Asked Her To Divorce The Husband, She Refused”- Twin Sister Of Late Osinachi / Lady Begs Her Friend Not To Tell Her Husband She Slept With Her Friend's Hubby / Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 29, 2019
I AM OFFICIALLY A CHRISTIAN AND A CHILD OF GOD.
I INVITE YOU TO ACCEPT THE LOVE OF JESUS!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by Sanchez01: 8:01am On Mar 29, 2019
icebird25:
*Cheating on your wife doesn't mean that you don't love her. It's like hiring taxi when you have your own car at home. It saves tires, ensure longer lasting beauty and reduces mileage.*
This is some crass analogy.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by rockstar27(m): 8:01am On Mar 29, 2019
life of adultery and fornication
GOd shall judge all of us according to our deed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by Awesomefred32(m): 8:01am On Mar 29, 2019

Remeber
Karma is Real

2 Likes

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by Englishgold: 8:01am On Mar 29, 2019
Water Don pass garri. But woman, try to look good, sexy and attractive before your husband.

Maybe you're a dirty asshole
Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by Evercurious(f): 8:01am On Mar 29, 2019
BareFacedLies:
The idiot of a wife should attack her husband instead and leave the poor lady alone

Why call the lady an idiot? And what's poor about that lady sleeping with someone's husband? Misplaced sympathy ..

Wicked generation

4 Likes

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by luvyaself95(m): 8:01am On Mar 29, 2019
Both the Girl and The Husband are Shameless...

3 Likes

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by t00dugged(f): 8:01am On Mar 29, 2019
If there is no customer, market will close. The only one to blame here is the man.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by Hotzone(m): 8:01am On Mar 29, 2019
Y won’t ur husband run for his life!?!
It’s true, yes, it’s true ain’t nothing but the whole truth.......wifey, u r guilty of stinginess borne out of inherent greed to have it all even when u don’t deserve one-quarter.

1 Like

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by udemzyudex(m): 8:01am On Mar 29, 2019
Don't blame her, blame the society.
Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by Olalan(m): 8:02am On Mar 29, 2019
Really pathetic how the institution of marriage has been battered

3 Likes

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by Gsteve01(m): 8:02am On Mar 29, 2019
Settle at home
Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 29, 2019
WISDOM FOR THE DAY!

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:

And continue to foot the bill that comes along with that open relationship? I'd have both their heads as lamp shades grin
I know she talks a lot crap, but I really feel for her on this one. Imagine a guy that didn't even pass grade 9 living off her hard work but still humiliating her like this in public. The sheer nerve! I'd divorce him if I were her. Let the other bìtch take care of his unproductive & uneducated fat ass.

I thought he's the one running the show
He's suppose to have some power because she'd have gotten rid of him a long time ago.

I do feel for her but it's life, and like attracts like! She's not much better than him, I'm sure! I feel so evil for saying this. ..

1 Like

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by Evercurious(f): 8:04am On Mar 29, 2019
t00dugged:
If there is no customer, market will close. The only one to blame here is the man.

No dear. Both should be blamed.. That lady sleeping with someone's husband is hardened even via her response..

Too bad

3 Likes

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by mozona(m): 8:04am On Mar 29, 2019
she no even shame
Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Girl, my head is still reeling upon hearing what happened to Wendy Williams. You know who she is, right?
Well anyway, her husband of over 20 years has been seeing someone on the side for 10 years & the mistress just had a baby a couple of days ago.
They say Wendy hired a private investigator some time last year because she was suspicious. She found out that her husband bought this other chic a house not too far from their own home. She started drinking & ended up in rehab. During one of her husband's visits at the sober house, guess who was waiting inside the car? The other woman of course. The man has the audacity not only to move his side piece into his neighborhood, taking her with him to visit his wife, but apparently, she even comes along on family vacations & the wife knew nothing about it.
That's the type you smother in their sleep! grin

Wow, the man no get soul

2 Likes

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by baratech: 8:05am On Mar 29, 2019
No shame again o

2 Likes

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by Adex7004(m): 8:06am On Mar 29, 2019
Women are the enemy of themselves

2 Likes

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:07am On Mar 29, 2019
Lol Facebook war
Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by Katier00(f): 8:08am On Mar 29, 2019
I just went through her profile on Facebook. I am speechless. What are we not doing right in terms of parenting. Why are we raising shameless children with zero morals. God help my unbelief.

6 Likes

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:08am On Mar 29, 2019
Original slay queen posing with the slain husband. She even demonstrated how she slay her husband by displaying the spoils on social media. Only a foolish man will succumb to the deception of a prostitute

3 Likes

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by Evercurious(f): 8:09am On Mar 29, 2019
ANGELMARVE:
The most baffling aspect of it all is that the wives are More beautiful, educated and more classy than the side chicks and you begin to wonder how blind and foolish some husbands are.
I won't blame the side chick, she saw a fool and she took advantage.
As for the ladies, may you never marry a man that will bring shame to the family.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by Cornerstone2020(m): 8:09am On Mar 29, 2019
HerCuteness:
some men Are shameless

Rather most ladies are stupid

1 Like

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by City001: 8:09am On Mar 29, 2019
After some uncultured hypocritical idiot be making pathetic comment, when this public dog will be flog on the head, for nonsense they themselves cannot condol.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by XhosaNostra(f): 8:11am On Mar 29, 2019
Guest007:

I thought he's the one running the show
He's suppose to have some power because she'd have gotten rid of him a long time ago.

I do feel for her but it's life, and like attracts like! She's not much better than him, I'm sure! I feel so evil for saying this. ..

The money is hers! Apparently the GF has been giving him ultimatums to end his marriage, but he told her he can't because she's their golden goose that keeps laying the golden eggs to support their lifestyle.
Her employees say she's an abused woman, who's under the thumb of her husband. She doesn't even have friends, according to "sources". She spends all her time in her mansion, while he splits his time between their house & the other woman's house.
I just wanna shake her. Nobody should be this desperate to keep a man. Gross.

5 Likes

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by Pavore9: 8:11am On Mar 29, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
Original slay queen. He even displayed the spoils on social media. Only a foolish man will succumb to the deception of a prostitute

Most men who live such lifestyle do get ignored by their wives and children in their old age when they are weak and sickly as power has shifted hands.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by City001: 8:13am On Mar 29, 2019
HerCuteness:
some men Are shameless

This is why the public dog will be flog unclad.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by XhosaNostra(f): 8:14am On Mar 29, 2019
Nesso:

Wow, the man no get soul

I swear!

1 Like

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by sosa993: 8:15am On Mar 29, 2019
ANGELMARVE:
The most baffling aspect of it all is that the wives are More beautiful, educated and more classy than the side chicks and you begin to wonder how blind and foolish some husbands are.
I won't blame the side chick, she saw a fool and she took advantage.
As for the ladies, may you never marry a man that will bring shame to the family.

Sincerely, I was expecting a very pretty and flash slay queen. What is painful is that the man won't end up with her, it's one innocent man that would end up marrying her. Lol.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy / Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy / Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.