Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,705 members, 7,802,096 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** (46598 Views)

Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Fabsy(m): 4:43am On Mar 29, 2019
BUY FROM OFFER UP, LETGO AND OTHER PICKUP SITES AND SHIP TO NIGERIA
......................................................................................
For DC: Use Zipcode 20002

For Maryland: Use Zipcode 21234

For Virginia: Use Zipcode 22331

**Exchange Rate for pickup: N475/$$**

Information needed for pickup
Your name:
Name on the site:
Link of the item:
Price Agreed on:
Sellers Phone number:
Address for pickup:
Screenshot of the item:

*Exchange Rates:

-475 to $1............pick up sites (Offer up, Craigslist, Letgo, Five miles)
-475 to $1............online purchase( eBay, Amazon, Walmart, et al)

NOTE
1. Shipment is Every Tuesday and EDD is 5 to 10 business days if no problems with weather/customs/airline

2. Checkout pickup sites of your choice. Pickup is a maximum of 50 miles from the zipcodes given above.

3. The Final stop for packages is Lagos. Items can be sent to other states at an agreed fee.

4. When asking me to pick up phones, It is your responsibility to chat with the seller to know if the phone is clean and clear, locked or unlocked, confirm with IMEI number and send me the IMEI number so that when picking up items, the IMEI must match.

5. After this, send me information to pick up on WhatsApp. Due to the nature of these pickup locations, I will only be meeting in a public place and no transactions at night

6. Items picked up on pickup sites are not refundable as they offer no buyer protection and DONT PAY MONEY INTO MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.

7. In case of an unsuccessful pickup like seller not showing up, items not as described, pickup fee won't be refunded but item money will be refunded fully without any charges.

8. Sunday will be my rest day. I won't be doing pickups on Sundays

9. PICK UP ITEMS FROM 700$ ATTRACTS $50 PICKUP FEE AND ABOVE $1000, PICKUP FEE IS $100 DEPENDING ON CIRCUMSTANCES.

10. I ONLY ACCEPT FULL PAYMENT OF ITEMS, PICKUP, AND SHIPPING FEE

11. By asking me to pick up, You have agreed to the T & C.

12. I only meet up at McDonald's, Starbucks, Burger Kings, Walmart, Target, Malls, or Police Preccints

13. WhatsApp is the best way to reach me!

Pickup and fuel Charges
Pick up charges varies depending on location, traffic, weather, time of the day, parking situation, tolls, the urgency of service, etc

Shipping Charges:

Laptops: $50
Gaming Laptops: $60
Phones: $30
Tabs: $35
Perfumes: $10
Wristwatches in Case: $20 a piece
ps4 consoles: $60
Cameras: $35 a piece
Shoes: $20

***Exchange Rate for pickup: N475/$$***

For DC: Use Zipcode 20002

For Maryland: Use Zipcode 21234

For Virginia: Use Zipcode 22331

For Baltimore Dropoffs:

(1)Towson Mall, 825 Dulaney Valley Rd, Towson, MD 21204

(2) Giant Foods, 8100 Loch Raven Blvd Towson, MD 21286 United States

For DC Dropoffs:

(1)Union Station, 50 Massachusetts Ave NE, Washington, DC 20002

(2) Washington Square Mall, 1050 Connecticut Ave NW, Washington, DC 20036

For Virginia Dropoffs:

(1)Potomac Yard Center, 3671 Richmond Hwy, Alexandria, VA 22305

(2) Hoffman Town Center, Eisenhower Ave, Alexandria, VA 22331

Also doing Amazon, eBay orders. NO GIFT-CARDS.

Any shopping sites are available for shipping --- Walmart, Target, Asos, Bestbuy, etc.
$10 fee for this service.

No Gift cards.

Send me the link, I will send you the total and you pay into account.

Guidelines for pickup
.....................................................................................
1. Negotiate politely with the seller.
2. Ask questions about the device e.g the unlock and iCloud status, if it has scratches, dents or a cracked screen if anything has to be replaced.
3. Request for the Imei and do a free or paid check to confirm the details of the device, iCloud status, etc. The iCloud check is your responsibility to check before I leave to pick up.
4. The IMEI should be sent to me to match that of the phone I am picking up.
5. After negotiating the price with the seller, details should be sent to me.
6. After the seller and I agree on a meetup location, full payment should be made into any of the provided accounts below.
7. In case of a failed pickup caused by sellers not showing up, a different or a cloned device being advertised, the pickup fee is non-refundable but the price negotiated is.
8. There is no buyer protection, so no refunds will be available after a device is purchased.
9. Buyers are responding for checking iCloud lock status for phones before contacting me, I won't be responsible for iCloud locked phones that are picked up.

Terms and Conditions

I only do pickups. I don't negotiate on buyers' behalf, if any situation warrants that I do, I will charge for this as I deem fit. It's the buyer's responsibility to ask all questions from the seller and do all the necessary checks before I meet up with the seller. The pickup fee is only applicable to inspection and transport. The pickup fee is non-refundable if items are not picked up due to reasons not limited to wrong location address, item not as described, safety, late show, money not deposited in time, etc.
Items picked up are subject to recall, repossession until they are in the buyer's physical possession after which they become the buyers' property.
I reserve the right to decline services to anyone.
I reserved the right to change terms and conditions without prior notification to customers.
I am not liable for iCloud locked status under any condition.

Disclaimer of Agency. This Agreement does not appoint either Party as the agent, partner, or legal representative of the other for any purposes whatsoever, and neither Party shall have any express or implied right or authority to assume or to create any obligation or responsibility on behalf of or in the name of the other Party.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by btrocky09(m): 6:12am On Mar 29, 2019

1 Like

Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Fabsy(m): 8:39pm On Jan 29, 2020
Just picked this up for @evadox

Call today and let’s do business...

Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by twinskenny(m): 8:54pm On Jan 29, 2020
following

1 Like

Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by qdlvy: 11:06pm On Jan 29, 2020
I vouch Victor. Good friend. Trustworthy, truthful, efficient, and a man of integrity. 100% vouch. Welcome onboard.

2 Likes

Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by jeromedee: 11:35pm On Jan 29, 2020
Phone $50 shocked shocked

This place na for premium deal hunters .
Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Fabsy(m): 11:39pm On Jan 29, 2020
LOL. I just corrected it. It was mistyped

jeromedee:
Phone $50 shocked shocked

This place na for premium deal hunters .
Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by essay123(m): 3:46pm On Jan 30, 2020
Fabsy is trusted. He has my vouch

2 Likes

Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by mygee2(m): 3:55pm On Jan 30, 2020
Mikkyangel should have patented his idea. Guys let's show mikkysome love and likes

3 Likes

Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Nicerazor(m): 3:58pm On Jan 30, 2020
I don park my jet here
Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by seyithug(m): 4:01pm On Jan 30, 2020
mygee2:
Mikkyangel should have patented his idea. Guys let's show mikkysome love and likes
There's nothing to patent. People have been buying and shipping things to Nigeria, for centuries, even as registered businesses.
Maybe, Mikky started this service on Nairaland, and he sure deserves all the recognition and accolades he duly receives. But, to patent this business idea? Nahh.

4 Likes

Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Fabsy(m): 4:02pm On Jan 30, 2020
I am telling you... Much love Mikky lol

mygee2:

1 Like

Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Kreamie(m): 4:37pm On Jan 30, 2020
Greaser landing.

Taxiing to the apron for refuelling grin

Laptops: $50 ( Not exceeding 7lbs, extra lbs is 5.0$/lbs )
Phones: $25
Tabs: $30
Cameras: $35 a piece ( Not exceeding 7lbs, extra lbs is 5.0$/lbs )

Your rates are high don't you think? undecided

50$ for laptops
60$ for gaming laptops

shocked

1 Like

Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by HABRUZZY(m): 4:48pm On Jan 30, 2020
Make I mark register

1 Like

Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 30, 2020
So if I buy a phone of 500$ id pay 500*370. Plus 50$ for pickup and 25$ for shipping?
Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Fabsy(m): 5:11pm On Jan 30, 2020
That's what I've got right now...I am on the lookout for better shipping rates though

Kreamie:
Greaser landing.

Taxiing to the apron for refuelling grin

Laptops: $50 ( Not exceeding 7lbs, extra lbs is 5.0$/lbs )
Phones: $25
Tabs: $30
Cameras: $35 a piece ( Not exceeding 7lbs, extra lbs is 5.0$/lbs )

Your rates are high don't you think? undecided

50$ for laptops
60$ for gaming laptops

shocked
Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Fabsy(m): 6:14pm On Jan 30, 2020
Prices Reviewed...

MyphoneandI:
So if I buy a phone of 500$ id pay 500*370. Plus 50$ for pickup and 25$ for shipping?
Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Fabsy(m): 6:52pm On Jan 30, 2020
Just picked this up for Funke. iPad 7th gen

If you’re serious about business, let’s talk on what’s app...

1 Like

Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Fabsy(m): 11:45pm On Jan 30, 2020
We are open still open for business. Keep your orders coming guys...
Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Fabsy(m): 12:38am On Jan 31, 2020
iPhone 11 pro 128gb available

Factory unlocked, brand new
White
Price is Firm

1 Like

Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Fabsy(m): 6:48am On Jan 31, 2020
iPhone 8plus 64gb available in Lagos

Factory unlocked brand new
Black
Price is firm
Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 31, 2020
mygee2:
He can't cover every where bro. The sky is Big enough for all the birds to fly
Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Patented: 10:36am On Jan 31, 2020
I agree, Legally speaking BUsiness ideas are impossible to protect except you have an agreement with the person concerened not to replicate the idea.
the closest thing u can hv is copyright protect but that only applied if you write the business idea down and it only protects the written copy and not the idea in itself. that is why anybody is free to build a socail media platform without interference(with limitations).

seyithug:

There's nothing to patent. People have been buying and shipping things to Nigeria, for centuries, even as registered businesses.
Maybe, Mikky started this service on Nairaland, and he sure deserves all the recognition and accolades he duly receives. But, to patent this business idea? Nahh.

1 Like

Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by seyithug(m): 11:33am On Jan 31, 2020
Patented:
I agree, Legally speaking BUsiness ideas are impossible to protect except you have an agreement with the person concerened not to replicate the idea.
the closest thing u can hv is copyright protect but that only applied if you write the business idea down and it only protects the written copy and not the idea in itself. that is why anybody is free to build a socail media platform without interference(with limitations).

thank you. That is, exactly, all I meant to say.
Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Fabsy(m): 3:26pm On Jan 31, 2020
I agree

Patented:

Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Fabsy(m): 5:45pm On Jan 31, 2020
iPhone 11�... Swift Pick up for Nonso

1 Like

Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by iamphilips(m): 5:45pm On Jan 31, 2020
Please we need pricing for different locations, got a pickup 45mins from your dropoff location
Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Fabsy(m): 5:59pm On Jan 31, 2020
Please chat me up on what's app...+14436537315

iamphilips:
Please we need pricing for different locations, got a pickup 45mins from your dropoff location
Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Fabsy(m): 8:17pm On Jan 31, 2020
Another one for Nonso...

Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Fabsy(m): 10:59pm On Jan 31, 2020
iPhone 11 128gb available

Factory unlocked, brand new
White
Price is Firm
Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Fabsy(m): 3:10pm On Feb 01, 2020
Open for business... Baltimore pick ups
Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by sheelay(m): 10:04pm On Feb 01, 2020
Picked up for me for the first time ever.....Dude is efficient and reliable......Recommend him for pickups in the Baltimore area

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Fantastic Deals On Generators, Air Conditioners & Others! Pics attached! / BEST RATES FOR YOUR ITUNES AMAZON And Other CARDS. Come in!!! / We Buy Used Atm Batteries,mast Batteries;inverter Batteries And Trailer Batteries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.