Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** - Technology Market (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** (46699 Views)

Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Alfred74: 7:28am On Feb 17, 2021
I no blame am,na nna wey still dey carry nna money give am I blame. No be every thief dey carry gun.

Fabsy the notorious don build thick skin,he no send being called out anymore. Him go carry out the greatest phone heist here one-day e go be like Indian action movie grin
He who has ears let him hear.

2 Likes

Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Idboyostic(m): 9:05am On Feb 17, 2021
Ilerioluwa02:
Good morning all.

Please mak una help me beg this oga to refund my money.

Whosoever can reach out to him should please do.

undecided

#285,600.

Thanks.
Bros, your own na 285,600 and I guessed is recent. @Fabsy dey owe people running into millions since last year with one excuse or the other. Many are ashamed to come out and write epistle here so people won't laugh at their misfortune.

Fabsy has different pattern he uses in robbing Peter to pay Paul, and many are not aware of this and they keep falling into his trap everyday. I just hope it's never going to be too late before people see the bold handwriting.

3 Likes

Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by omotolsy(m): 10:42am On Feb 17, 2021
It is well understood that sometimes it is possible to owe customers in this pickup business, either you picked and shipped what was against the pickup instruction sent to you or that you do not have Naira to pay back at the moment a transaction changed due to the fact that you the picker changed Naira to Dollar.

This Fabsy's case has gone extreme and without respect to his name.

I actually thought he has rededicated himself to a clean service delivery as he communicated.

It is not my intention to halt someone's business as i have nothing to gain. However, i have a lot to gain if my intention is to save others.

Financial maturity is key in Business.
You control money and not money controlling you.
Funniest thing Fabsy is not a young boy.
He is a matured man.

Dragnet!
DRAGNET you might not be the best in decision making but God has made you the Moderator of The Tech Market so intervene.
Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Fabsy(m): 11:25am On Feb 17, 2021
Ilerioluwa02. You’ll get your money this morning/afternoon. Some people picked from me and have not paid me yet

omotolsy:
It is well understood that sometimes it is possible to owe customers in this pickup business, either you picked and shipped what was against the pickup instruction sent to you or that you do not have Naira to pay back at the moment a transaction changed due to the fact that you the picker changed Naira to Dollar.

This Fabsy's case has gone extreme and without respect to his name.

I actually thought he has rededicated himself to a clean service delivery as he communicated.

It is not my intention to halt someone's business as i have nothing to gain. However, i have a lot to gain if my intention is to save others.

Financial maturity is key in Business.
You control money and not money controlling you.
Funniest thing Fabsy is not a young boy.
He is a matured man.

Dragnet!
DRAGNET you might not be the best in decision making but God has made you the Moderator of The Tech Market so intervene.

Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by omotolsy(m): 12:07pm On Feb 17, 2021
Thanks for calling to clarify in all humility and maturity which is so much respected/appreciated by me.

Your actually clean but should sort the financials professionally to avoid these call outs which will definitely cause negative reactions to your business name.

You have promised to sort it all.

God's grace and all the best always.

Omotolsy

Fabsy:
Ilerioluwa02. You’ll get your money this morning/afternoon. Some people picked from me and have not paid me yet

Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Ilerioluwa02: 5:10pm On Feb 17, 2021
Hello everyone, I have just received my money back in full.

Thanks so much.

Regards.

2 Likes

Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Idboyostic(m): 10:38pm On Feb 17, 2021
Fabsy:

Story! So, Ilerioluwa02 is the only person you owing on & off nairaland? What happens to those you owing that don't have the boldness to come out like Ilerioluwa02? What happen to those that are praying in silent that one day you will pay them their capital that they gave to you for investment since last year only for you to start singing clock and bull story?

Now, you showing half baked screenshot to cover your lies. Only a fool will believe your series of lies because I know how you operate and you don't operate payment after pickup/service....Dealing with you is always money FIRST before anything and that is why most people sweat/Capital always end up in your trap.

Moreover, the screenshot shows the number is not saved....meaning there is no way you will allow such a person to pay you after your services. So, cut us some slacks and pay people up.

You don't even care if the money you owing people since last year is loan from somewhere and they are to pay interest or not.

Lastly, must they call you out before you can pay up? Few days ago, temitimx called you out after suffering and pleading with you all to get empty promises....not till he called you out before he can get his money.

Same thing with Ilerioluwa02, not till he called you out after pleading for days for him to get his money before you could pay up.

Must it always be you?

Just pay people up please!

5 Likes

Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Donaltus: 1:10pm On Feb 18, 2021
Idboyostic:
Story! So, Ilerioluwa02 is the only person you owing on & off nairaland? What happens to those you owing that don't have the boldness to come out like Ilerioluwa02? What happen to those that are praying in silent that one day you will pay them their capital that they gave to you for investment since last year only for you to start singing clock and bull story?

Now, you showing half baked screenshot to cover your lies. Only a fool will believe your series of lies because I know how you operate and you don't operate payment after pickup/service....Dealing with you is always money FIRST before anything and that is why most people sweat/Capital always end up in your trap.

Moreover, the screenshot shows the number is not saved....meaning there is no way you will allow such a person to pay you after your services. So, cut us some slacks and pay people up.

You don't even care if the money you owing people since last year is loan from somewhere and they are to pay interest or not.

Lastly, must they call you out before you can pay up? Few days ago, temitimx called you out after suffering and pleading with you all to get empty promises....not till he called you out before he can get his money.

Same thing with Ilerioluwa02, not till he called you out after pleading for days for him to get his money before you could pay up.

Must it always be you?

Just pay people up please!

4 Likes

Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Idboyostic(m): 1:48pm On Feb 18, 2021
Donaltus:

I understand your plight, but sometimes things happen in life beyond our control, this guy lost a whole package �( containing MacBooks, iPhones )during shipment which I’m aware of, cause he use my shipper then. We’re both looking for solution to get the item which he never did. Couple with series of robbery afterwards. I knew people money and investment might still be with him and I know his working so hard to make sure everyone is fully refunded. I see fabsy as a strong man who has a strong believe for tomorrow. Cause many people might consider suicide with the things that happen to him within the shortest period of time. Instead of criticizing him into depression. Let those who have the courage to deal with him continue, have met him several times and I understand how things works. I was robbed in October my car, phone , cash in the car everything gone within seconds and was also admitted into hospital cause I was stabbed in the back and stomach for just picking 300$ iPhone ( my hospital bills runs up to 10k$ if you don’t believe message me for proof). How much do I collect from the dealhutter failed pick up of 30$. I trust he’s working on refunding everyone
Well, Fabsy & I spoke for a very long period of time yesterday and I had to advise him....I don't have any bad blood for him, he just had to work on his ethics of business.....

You know him as someone that uses your shipper or as a friend is totally different from you doing business with him. Have you invested your money with him before? Before he had issues, do you know his ethics of business towards his clients? Is he the first with issues? Or do you think we have it easy here too in Nigeria? Or we don't have issues to deal with also? Do you know how many faulty items some of us get at times?

Is he the only one that has been robbed? Have missing items? Baba, make we just leave this matter and hope everything becomes better and like I told him yesterday on call....before he called, I already made up my mind not to say anything again and like you said "let's leave those that has courage to deal with him to continue"

Hopefully, he won't let us down!

I Dan go!!!

1 Like

Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by omoolomo678: 3:54pm On Feb 18, 2021
Good day Everyone,

I hope this meets us well?

On this issue of dragging Fabsy out all the time, this issue has been since the robbery incidence.

And I don’t think comparing him with the likes of Mikky that has been in this business since2013 is fair comparison

Mikky can afford to lose an entire box and not be moved.

I understand that it's not easy here in Nigeria especially to gather money to do business but of a truth if Fabsy has been shot or he died after that robbery, who will we be dragging? Let's just be patient with him he's kinda trying to sort everyone and we also should understand that this will take time, calling him out will only make his pick up business slow and our money won't come to us so fast, cause he now uses the money he makes from pick ups to settle debts.

We have heard of people who could not keep up to payment and fall into depression and end up killing themselves...

Please Lets take it easy with him.

If he was truly a scammer, he would have absconded with the money with him. Coming here everyday shows he has us in mind.

and like Donaltus said, let those who have the courage to deal with him continue.

8 Likes

Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Iamkinglala(m): 5:25pm On Feb 18, 2021
Fabsy... FABSY ... fabsy
Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Alfred74: 5:45pm On Feb 18, 2021
omoolomo678:

Like Donaltus said, let those who have the courage to deal with him continue.

You don borrow money from LAPO b4? grin its difficult to stay calm if LAPO grab you when you default on repayment.

The bolded! To those who get courage like lion to still deal with am,dey should better have the heart of a honey badger and not come here to complain if sh""""""t hits the fan eventually.

I pray God comes through for you o fabsy.
I come in peace.
Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Fabsy(m): 2:17am On Feb 19, 2021
Thanks to everyone that contributed to this thread recently.

To those who reached out to me directly, thank you, I am doing well and sound.

Pickup continues and we keep pushing for brighter days.

I look forward to working with you soon

Love & Light!
Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Fabsy(m): 2:26am On Feb 19, 2021
Picked for Ustavo. Asus ROG

Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Fabsy(m): 2:28am On Feb 19, 2021
Picked for Edblinks. iPhone XS Max

Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Fabsy(m): 2:30am On Feb 19, 2021
Picked for Edblinks. iPhone XR

Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Fabsy(m): 2:32am On Feb 19, 2021
Picked for Bbmike. iPhone 12

Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Fabsy(m): 2:34am On Feb 19, 2021
Picked for Yimika. iPhone X(3 pieces)

Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Fabsy(m): 2:35am On Feb 19, 2021
Picked for Bbmike. iPhone 11

Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Fabsy(m): 2:38am On Feb 19, 2021
Picked for Kesiana. iPhone XS Max

Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Fabsy(m): 2:39am On Feb 19, 2021
Picked for bbmike. iPhone 12

Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Fabsy(m): 2:45am On Feb 19, 2021
Picked for Princesavo. iPhone 12

Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Fabsy(m): 2:53am On Feb 19, 2021
Picked for Demmylive. iPhone 11 Pro Max

Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Fabsy(m): 2:56am On Feb 19, 2021
Picked for bbmike. iPhone 12

Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Fabsy(m): 2:58am On Feb 19, 2021
Picked for Edblinks. iPhone 12

Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Fabsy(m): 3:03am On Feb 19, 2021
Picked for Onyizee07. MacBook Air

Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Fabsy(m): 3:36am On Feb 19, 2021
Picked for omoolomo678. iPhone XR

1 Like

Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Fabsy(m): 3:38am On Feb 19, 2021
Picked for Kesiana. iPhone XR

Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Fabsy(m): 3:42am On Feb 19, 2021
Picked for Evadox1. iPhone 8

Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Fabsy(m): 6:12pm On Feb 19, 2021
Picked for Edblinks. iPhone 12

Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Fabsy(m): 11:03pm On Feb 19, 2021
Picked for Sheelay. One plus 7T pro

Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Fabsy(m): 11:08pm On Feb 19, 2021
Picked for Onyizee07. iPhone 12

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

BEST RATES FOR YOUR ITUNES AMAZON And Other CARDS. Come in!!! / We Buy Used Atm Batteries,mast Batteries;inverter Batteries And Trailer Batteries / New!new!!new!!!tecno D3(android)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.