Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,777 members, 7,798,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Man Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Well In Delta State. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Well In Delta State. Photos (17975 Views)

Bishop Berry Dambaza Commits Suicide By Jumping From 4th Floor [photo] / Emirates Air Hostess Commits Suicide In Uganda By Jumping Out Of A Moving Plane / Nigerian Lady Commits Suicide In UK By Jumping From A Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Well In Delta State. Photos by dainformant(m): 7:06am On Mar 29, 2019
A man took his own life by jumping into a well in Oghara community, Delta State. According to reports, the man was retrieved dead, from the well which he had jumped into in an attempt to take his life on Wednesday.

It was gathered that many residents were left in shock over the sad incident, being that the victim was a well-known member of the community.

The body of the young man was recovered from the well by youths, and it was also reported that he could not be buried, but rather disposed off, mainly because the manner of his death was seen as a taboo in the community.

Watch the video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/man-jumps-into-a-well-in-oghara-delta-state.html

2 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Well In Delta State. Photos by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:07am On Mar 29, 2019
RIP, man. That's sad cry
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Well In Delta State. Photos by GOFRONT(m): 7:09am On Mar 29, 2019
One thing must kill a man....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Well In Delta State. Photos by harkandey(m): 7:10am On Mar 29, 2019
taking your own life is not the solution.

rip man, help me greet my ancestors

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Well In Delta State. Photos by gaby(m): 7:12am On Mar 29, 2019
I would only feel sorry for him if depression was what drove him to this end.

If he did it out of the usual hardship of life...then I'd say he is a lazy arse and a good riddance.

Whoever takes his or her own life by citing hunger or the economy deserves to truly go back to his or her maker not with all the fallow bushes and farm lands the country is blessed with.

People would rather leave their cosy villages where everything is green and natural to come live in shacks in the cities and go complaining of hardship.

Nonsense lazy people..

Plough the land and contribute to the economy and quit grumbling..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Well In Delta State. Photos by decatalyst(m): 7:16am On Mar 29, 2019
Why not kill yourself 'peacefully' when you are sure you cannot make if in life again, instead of causing problems for the community.

Whether people accept or not, people that are weak mentally and emotionally seek the easiest way out!

Now, the community is deprived of good water to use undecided

Sorry, I do not any RIP to give at this moment.

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Well In Delta State. Photos by Realtord43: 7:31am On Mar 29, 2019
Kontry hard no mean e no go beta

3 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Well In Delta State. Photos by Tharaja(m): 7:34am On Mar 29, 2019
Rip
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Well In Delta State. Photos by johnkey: 9:00am On Mar 29, 2019
gaby:

If he did it out of the usual hardship of life...then I'd say he is a lazy arse and a good riddance.

Whoever takes his or her own life by citing hunger or the economy deserves to truly go back to his or her maker not with all the fallow bushes and farm lands the country is blessed with.

People would rather leave their cosy villages where everything is green and natural to come live in shacks in the cities and go complaining of hardship.

Nonsense lazy people..

hmmm but hardship causes depression.

6 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Well In Delta State. Photos by GistMore: 9:41am On Mar 29, 2019
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Well In Delta State. Photos by fw71497: 10:21am On Mar 29, 2019
Strong man in the face of supreme rivalry u took yr stand and turn a defiant back, life no strong reach to take yr power of decision make salute to a manly man.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Well In Delta State. Photos by fw71497: 10:25am On Mar 29, 2019
gaby:

Nonsense lazy people..

If u c yr own share own share of life awesome capacity to render u helpless u go know say u dey talk trash make punishe u u no fit cum end yr problem. Fucking ajebo

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Well In Delta State. Photos by gaby(m): 10:46am On Mar 29, 2019
fw71497:

If u c yr own share own share of life awesome capacity to render u helpless u go know say u dey talk trash make punishe u u no fit cum end yr problem. Fucking ajebo

Incomprehensible lazy tripe...tuehh

Check my siggy to understand I'm no ajebo...
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Well In Delta State. Photos by realeleniyan: 12:49pm On Mar 29, 2019
RIP MAN !!!
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Well In Delta State. Photos by KosherCapital(m): 12:51pm On Mar 29, 2019
Na the poster push am inside embarassed tongue
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Well In Delta State. Photos by Truthbites: 12:51pm On Mar 29, 2019
Next level hasn't even started. Wait for More suicide
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Well In Delta State. Photos by BlackfireX: 12:53pm On Mar 29, 2019
Imagine some days to that....

Someone told him, I will deal with you.

Hmmmmmm,
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Well In Delta State. Photos by LisaAnne(f): 12:53pm On Mar 29, 2019
Life can be so tough sometimes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Well In Delta State. Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 12:55pm On Mar 29, 2019
"Disposed of" how?

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Well In Delta State. Photos by xoxocandy(f): 12:55pm On Mar 29, 2019
takes courage to do this

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Well In Delta State. Photos by bluefilm: 12:56pm On Mar 29, 2019
Bet9ja.

If you know, you know. wink
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Well In Delta State. Photos by kingsfire: 12:57pm On Mar 29, 2019
He has been battling the thoughts for a long time.
Rip man
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Well In Delta State. Photos by partnerbizz4: 12:57pm On Mar 29, 2019
gaby:

Nonsense lazy people..

Oga forget.

I repeat forget.. .

You know it all not...

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Well In Delta State. Photos by Truthbites: 12:59pm On Mar 29, 2019
fw71497:

U got me laughing with the '....ajebo,' tears full my eyes from laughter. Don't mind these silver spoons.sometimes, its easier said than done.I know someone who is 70 or more..there's nothing he hasn't done. He's still very poor. ..sometimes life isn't fair in d third world countries..
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Well In Delta State. Photos by HerCuteness(f): 12:59pm On Mar 29, 2019

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Well In Delta State. Photos by sammirano: 12:59pm On Mar 29, 2019
gaby:

Nonsense lazy people..

Ambiguity.. Depression is caused by underlying problems lack of money and hunger can cause depression.

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Well In Delta State. Photos by FroshJaynex(m): 1:11pm On Mar 29, 2019
why take ur life when life is short

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Oil Thieves Sent To Jail (photos) / 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu / Boy Kidnapped In Enugu, Lured With Viju Milk. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.