Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer (48134 Views)

Mob Burnt Truckload Of Salt In Onitsha After Driver Crushed Cart Pusher To Death / Residents Rescue Crates Of Beer After Tanker Exploded In Enugu. Photos / Accident Survivors Celebrate With Bottles Of Beer On The Road In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer by DonCrack: 8:17am On Mar 29, 2019
A truck carrying loaded crates of beer crashed and blocked the road before Abak bridge in Akwa Ibom. The incident was said to have happened on Thursday, March 28th.

It was gathered that some passersby and sympathizers who gathered at the accident scene, used the opportunity to drink bottles of beer which were in the crashed vehicle.

The truck and broken bottle were eventually evacuated after the incident caused a traffic gridlock in the area.

See More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/03/residents-gets-free-beer-as-truckload.html?m=1

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer by paiz: 8:18am On Mar 29, 2019
This is high till you die

145 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer by Ishilove: 8:25am On Mar 29, 2019
Nigerians are so greedy. They don't even care about the losses being incurred by the company and truck owner. All they care about is stuffing their bellies with the fruits of other people's sweat. After they will complain about corruption and how useless the government is, forgetting that the Nigerian government is a reflection of it's electorate.

Hopeless leeches.

467 Likes 44 Shares

Re: Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer by johnbuck81(m): 8:29am On Mar 29, 2019
this post just dey make me laff... hahahahaha.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 29, 2019
Someones loss
How many u wan drink sef ... shocked

If to say na Dangote truck sef e for ..

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer by GavelSlam: 8:30am On Mar 29, 2019
On empty stomach for that matter.

grin

Abeg watch as you dey cross road after.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer by Joevics(m): 8:33am On Mar 29, 2019
Ishilove:
Nigerians are so greedy. They don't even care about the losses being incurred by the company and truck owner. All they care about is stuffing their bellies with the fruits of other people's sweat. After they will complain about corruption and how useless the government is, forgetting that the Nigerian government is a reflection of it's electorate.

Hopeless leeches.
Allow them to enjoy.
Its most likely covered by insurance.

109 Likes

Re: Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 29, 2019
GavelSlam:
On empty stomach for that matter.

grin

Abeg watch as you dey cross road after.
Na to dey waka zigzag like female lizard wey dey ovulate.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 29, 2019
Nigerians aren't greedy.

We are simply hungry and angry.

49 Likes

Re: Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer by decatalyst(m): 8:36am On Mar 29, 2019
Xaos:
Nigerians aren't greedy.

We are simply hungry and angry.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 29, 2019
See where I suppose dey. I go drink sef ooooo. Beer is life

4 Likes

Re: Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer by HaryoBamex(m): 8:49am On Mar 29, 2019
Choi, see that guy in d second picture...

Nigerians and awoof b like 5&6

And Dem no know say awoof dey purge Belle.

41 Likes

Re: Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer by BlackfireX: 10:21am On Mar 29, 2019
Benin people eh...
Re: Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer by fw71497: 10:34am On Mar 29, 2019
[quote author=Ishilove post=77082912]Nigerians are so greedy. They don't even care about the losses being incurred by the company and truck owner. All they care about is stuffing their bellies with the fruits of other people's sweat. After they will complain about corruption and how useless the government is, forgetting that the Nigerian government is a reflection of it's electorate.

Hopeless leeches. [/quote

I u were there wouldn't u have done the same thing fucking imperfection claiming to be perfect ( word are dime a dozen)

1 Like

Re: Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer by tstx(m): 1:48pm On Mar 29, 2019
Highness things

do not think your business is doing well without a website.. you are losing out on potential clients searching the web.. Get a website today... See mY signature. .
Re: Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer by afroniger: 1:48pm On Mar 29, 2019
Nothing do Dem because insurance go cover am. I jus dey laugh as I see dat guy dey gulp the beer. grin cheesy Some people go shack up like mad.

2 Likes

Re: Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer by tommykiwi(m): 1:48pm On Mar 29, 2019
They would have preferred 404 meat to that beer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer by Forreellinc: 1:48pm On Mar 29, 2019
grin i go just snatch one crate for my fridge at home

2 Likes

Re: Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer by EmekaBlue(m): 1:48pm On Mar 29, 2019
TGIF fall on them
Re: Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer by Uyi168: 1:50pm On Mar 29, 2019
grayht:

Na to dey waka zigzag like female lizard wey dey ovulate.
grin grin
Re: Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer by Factfinder1(m): 1:50pm On Mar 29, 2019
Plenty dogs will go down today to compliment this blessing....if a kind DJ decides to set up and play for free then it could be udoms winning party and a funeral to the lamentations of akpabio

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer by sevo(m): 1:50pm On Mar 29, 2019
Free shayo for everybody

1 Like

Re: Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer by Kalashnikov102(m): 1:50pm On Mar 29, 2019
I remember when one happen for Auchi.. See groove wink
Re: Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer by markidoo(m): 1:52pm On Mar 29, 2019
Courtesy Only God!! if you know you already know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer by stillseth: 1:52pm On Mar 29, 2019
Reading this just get as e funny to me sha.....The beer go hot sha .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer by aristocratic5(m): 1:53pm On Mar 29, 2019
Chai. TGIF
answered prayer
Re: Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer by sevo(m): 1:53pm On Mar 29, 2019
Check out this guy nah...him be like...fvck this sh..it...am getting high today..lol

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer by Reference(m): 1:55pm On Mar 29, 2019
Just make sure shards of glass don't go down with it.... angry

4 Likes

Re: Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer by kakale1: 1:55pm On Mar 29, 2019
Sara beer don land cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer by holluwai(m): 1:57pm On Mar 29, 2019
See that guy in the second picture, no time at all grin

1 Like

Re: Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer by namiji2598: 1:57pm On Mar 29, 2019
i was there live men we drink free beer

27 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Visit To Chad (live Update). / The Following Are The Countries Already In 2019 / Plane Makes Emergency Landing After Engine Parts Fell Off In U.S(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.