Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

I Can Help Download Any Premium Book For Just N500 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Can Help Download Any Premium Book For Just N500 (1077 Views)

FOR JUST N500 ONLY, LEARN THIS SKILL, YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. / I Have N500,000 Naira For Online Investment Please Help!!! / Make Thousands Of Naira With An Investment Of N500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Help Download Any Premium Book For Just N500 by imrandbest(m): 8:25am On Mar 29, 2019
Hi NLander

Have you ever wanted to download books and realise they cost too much on Amazon or any other books site.

The good news is that I can help you get any type of books downloaded for just N500

If you have any inspirational/fiction and non-fiction books you wanna download, kindly chat me up with the name and the author of the book.

NB: Comment with the name of books and authors to check for availability

Come WhatsApp for details https:///2348180882577
Re: I Can Help Download Any Premium Book For Just N500 by imrandbest(m): 3:31pm On Mar 31, 2019
imrandbest:
Hi NLander

Have you ever wanted to download books and realise they cost too much on Amazon or any other books site.

The good news is that I can help you get any type of books downloaded for just N500

If you have any inspirational/fiction and non-fiction books you wanna download, kindly chat me up with the name and the author of the book.

NB: Comment with the name of books and authors to check for availability

Come WhatsApp for details https:///2348180882577
Re: I Can Help Download Any Premium Book For Just N500 by K9blunt(f): 12:17pm On Apr 24, 2019
I have been trying to get a particular book called silence fallen for months since it got published to no avail, until I bumped into this advert on a thread here. I was sceptical but I am glad and ecstatic that he was professional and reassuring without even trying to prove himself.

I got the book (in PDF format as I wanted as well as epub) within a few hours!

Please patronise him and you will be satisfied.
Professionalism? That's him!
Authentic? That's him!
Affordable? That's all imrandbest!
Re: I Can Help Download Any Premium Book For Just N500 by imrandbest(m): 6:34pm On Apr 27, 2019
K9blunt:
I have been trying to get a particular book called silence fallen for months since it got published to no avail, until I bumped into this advert on a thread here. I was sceptical but I am glad and ecstatic that he was professional and reassuring without even trying to prove himself.

I got the book (in PDF format as I wanted as well as epub) within a few hours!

Please patronise him and you will be satisfied.
Professionalism? That's him!
Authentic? That's him!
Affordable? That's all imrandbest!

cool

1 Like

Re: I Can Help Download Any Premium Book For Just N500 by imrandbest(m): 8:51am On May 02, 2019
New books download sites found.

Come WhatsApp to get your download done
Re: I Can Help Download Any Premium Book For Just N500 by imrandbest(m): 9:24pm On May 05, 2019
imrandbest:
New books download sites found.

Come WhatsApp to get your download done
Re: I Can Help Download Any Premium Book For Just N500 by imrandbest(m): 6:27pm On May 10, 2019
ebooks available
Re: I Can Help Download Any Premium Book For Just N500 by imrandbest(m): 8:45pm On May 16, 2019
imrandbest:
ebooks available
Re: I Can Help Download Any Premium Book For Just N500 by imrandbest(m): 9:21pm On May 19, 2019
Happy Sunday
Re: I Can Help Download Any Premium Book For Just N500 by ThothHermes: 9:45pm On May 19, 2019
What happened -- Hilary Clinton

I think therefore I play -- Andrea Pirlo

Barcelona: The making of the greatest team in the world

Will give more as I remember them.
Re: I Can Help Download Any Premium Book For Just N500 by imrandbest(m): 10:07pm On May 19, 2019
ThothHermes:
What happened -- Hilary Clinton

I think therefore I play -- Andrea Pirlo

Barcelona: The making of the greatest team in the world

Will give more as I remember them.

What happened and I think therefore I play is available

May I know the author of the Barcelona.

Please come WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

How Profitable Is Bet9ja Business / Learn What Works / 10 Cheap Cryptocurrencies To Invest In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.