Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

I Experience Pain When Urinating - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Experience Pain When Urinating (27584 Views)

My Urine Split Into Many Parts When Urinating. / I Feel Pain When Urinating What Could Be The Cause / Drunk Man Being Transported In A Hilux Van Spotted Urinating In Public (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 29, 2019
Jesus! I hv read like 8 different prescriptions jst for ur symptoms. R u sure coming here was a good idea?. My advice like alot of pple here is to go see a doc, or if u can't afford to for reasons best known to u, go to a lab and do a urine analysis test and take the result to a pharmacist for over the counter drugs.
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by emmirich11(m): 3:33pm On Mar 29, 2019
yes it possible you got it from your wife but doesnt mean she is cheating. women are open to all dis diseases easily from toilet and the rest because of their open nature. Don't go and destroy ur home because of mere assumption
Ejimagifty:

If i test positive to gonorrhea then my wife has a lot to answer. I have no other sexual partner. I had no symptoms before the pain began.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by sleek82(m): 3:39pm On Mar 29, 2019
DMerciful:
Story for the gods! Don't fvvl yourself, the woman is also responsible for the cleanliness of the towel!
However, gonorrhea is transmitted through sexual means or mother to baby during delivery or blood contact and not dirty toilets or towels
stop being myopic, this is 2019...all I am saying is you don't have to think like everyone does, think differently. Gonorrhea is an STI that can be gotten in different ways for a woman, it is not all about sex. So is HIV, but once you people hear the word gonorrhea, HIV..all you conclude is through sex. Please think!

2 Likes

Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by sleek82(m): 3:42pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ablemax:
Bros GONO will be like see all dis one dat want to chase me out.....
I ave come to stay
��OMG!
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by jnizzle(m): 3:43pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ejimagifty:
I have been suffering from this ailment for four days now and i can't seem to bear the pain anymore. I experience intense pain when urinating and frequent urge to urinate more. The urine is brownish and has a wierd smell. I googled it and it says urinary tract infection (UTI) but the treatment precribed is not understandable. Has anyone experienced this before? How can i go about the treatment? Please help with your contributions so i can be relieved of this suffering.

Kindly move to FP.
yes i have experienced it before......just go to a pharmacy and say u have urinary tract infection.....u wyd be given some drugs and antibiotics .....pls dont be shy before it kills u........immediately u take d drugs.....it wyd relieve u from the next day
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by Sandypearl: 3:44pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ejimagifty:

If i test positive to gonorrhea then my wife has a lot to answer. I have no other sexual partner. I had no symptoms before the pain began.
She has nothing to answer,if u think u got it from tell her to br careful of wir she urinates,how she handles her undies(pants),and after washing the toilet let her pour lil hypo inside and you too not anywhere u see u must pee.And again the food u eat matters alot.sorry just go to the hopital and get tested...
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by millynels(f): 3:44pm On Mar 29, 2019
I have been suffering from this ailment for four days now and i can't seem to bear the pain anymore. I experience intense pain when urinating and frequent urge to urinate more. The urine is brownish and has a wierd smell. I googled it and it says urinary tract infection (UTI) but the treatment precribed is not understandable. Has anyone experienced this before? How can i go about the treatment? Please help with your contributions so i can be relieved of this suffering.

Kindly move to FP. [/quote] THAT'S KIDNEY STONE, YOU HAVE TO DRINK ALOT OF WATER... MIX CUCUMBER & LIME BOIL FOR LIKE 10 MINUTES, THEN TAKE A GLASS.. DRINK ENOUGH WATER MORETHAN EVEN THE FOOD YOU EAT..
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by DMerciful(m): 3:44pm On Mar 29, 2019
I repeat it can be gotten only through body fluid contact! Stop digging when you're in a hole! Do your research!
sleek82:
stop being myopic, this is 2019...all I am saying is you don't have to think like everyone does, think differently. Gonorrhea is an STI that can be gotten in different ways for a woman, it is not all about sex. So is HIV, but once you people hear the word gonorrhea, HIV..all you conclude is through sex. Please think!
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by hustla(m): 3:48pm On Mar 29, 2019
enshi:
On behalf of the entire men of the whole wide world , I comrade enshi welcome you into the arena of men..

Until you have witness the above you ain't a man...

Once again Bro.. You are welcome. Do not panic for you have been cleared and passed for the next things that be

I never witness am before and I no Wan be man
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 29, 2019
emmirich11:
yes it possible you got it from your wife but doesnt mean she is cheating. women are open to all dis diseases easily from toilet and the rest because of their open nature. Don't go and destroy ur home because of mere assumption

Thanks for your submission
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by Mobebi(m): 3:49pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ejimagifty:

Kindly move to FP.

A friend in my undergraduate days had this same thing and we were all laughing at him not until some one told him to go for a test. Test came out and the person who did the test gave him two options, traditional way or western way (drugs).. Results came out gonorrhea candida or so.

We advised him to go for western way and he was given a list of drugs that could kill the virus. Number one was one called Augumentin. Oya bring money buy, he said he didn't have. We had to contribute again seeing he was truly in pain.

He bought the drugs and the very next morning, he was urinating well. We advised him to finish it and he took it morning and night for about seven days or so. That was the end of it. Though it was around 3500 then.

One day we were drinking beer and someone just out of the blues asked him how did he get that disease. After a while he confessed that he imported a babe from Jos to abuja and didn't use protection. Then we have him the name, Importer and exporter of human goods.

Now to be more serious, the lab scientist who did the test told him that a woman's body can have such disease and it won't show, but its not so with men. Once a man contacts it, it shows within few days. While it can be in a woman's body for months or even years without her knowing.

Still go and test please...

2 Likes

Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by Yourmmyblack10: 3:50pm On Mar 29, 2019
Sorry I came late on this. If you had sex with your wife one hot aftoon, she might have it or both of you beacuse of heat and more. Investigate well b4 u sccater your house

If i test positive to gonorrhea then my wife has a lot to answer. I have no other sexual partner. I had no symptoms before the pain began. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by soronzo: 3:51pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ejimagifty:

It doesn’t have to be through sex alone even if u unirate on someone’s else urine who has gonorrhea,u can also contact i.take injections to cure it
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by freshbillz15(m): 3:51pm On Mar 29, 2019
[quote author=Ejimagifty post=77084052]

If i test positive to gonorrhea then my wife has a lot to answer. I have no other sexual partner. I had no symptoms before the pain began. [/quote
Your wife has a lot to answer .....
That is you and your problem ,don't bring it here pls ]
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by shomutuski(m): 3:58pm On Mar 29, 2019
i don't know if you are a lady or a guy!!!!

experiencing pain during urination or after could be a sign of urinary tract infection or sexually transmitted infection depending on other symptoms that you are experiencing concurrently ... are you having pain around ur pelvis or back pain......

message me on 09071545886 lets talk
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by tunize(m): 4:01pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ejimagifty:

See gbege loading

1 Like

Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by bizhop01: 4:05pm On Mar 29, 2019
Nairalander na hospital
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by Halezis(m): 4:07pm On Mar 29, 2019
Alaye go to hospital, get tested and treated too and stop googling. Two different infections might have the same symptoms so don't just stay at home and conclude which is which
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by wisestjohn00(m): 4:08pm On Mar 29, 2019
am a health personnel I know d solution to your situation ....just call let talk 08060598462 if you are serious oooo
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by D1zion: 4:13pm On Mar 29, 2019
Why didn't you go to hospital first for proper checkup. You brought the issue here,don't you know there are some people here that when they want to ans you,you'll feel like hanging yourself if you don't have the mind to hold it.while there are some reasonable ones that will advice you & encourage you.

1 Like

Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by wwwtortoise(m): 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ejimagifty:

Someone recommended a local herb i drank this morning. I urinated something like sticky mucor blood not long ago. I don't know how i possibly got gonorrhea. Is this not enough reason to think my wife is cheating?
Does that your friend have a full knowledge of what the infection is? An ailment is half cured when the cause is fully known and asuch, appropriate treatment is prescribed.
Bottom line is visit a hospital.

Don't conclude yet. Rather engage her on the topic and observe her actions and reactions around it.

1 Like

Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by Eberex(m): 4:23pm On Mar 29, 2019
HERBAL BITTER CLEANSER WITH MORINGA grin grin grin grin TO THE RESCUE
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by AbiBuruji722(m): 4:30pm On Mar 29, 2019
What if u had sex with her after body heat, it doesn't meanbur wife cheats, this time around the heat canbbrew out any form of infection the body had suppressed before. U r to go to hospital first qnd complain and follow what Dr has to say. But in any STI, d female treatment is always double. Hospital first

1 Like

Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by mctfopt: 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2019
Didn't know we have such large numbers of doctors who through patient's description of his health issue could offer treatment via online shocked

OP kindly disregard all you've read here, especially those prescribing drugs for you. Do yourself a favor and visit a hospital, let the doctors do their job!

1 Like

Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by sleek82(m): 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2019
DMerciful:
I repeat it can be gotten only through body fluid contact! Stop digging when you're in a hole! Do your research!
there is no point arguing with an ignorant!!!
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by arrestdarrester: 4:40pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ejimagifty:

Before you come and go and scatter your marriage, go and see your doctor first, take the tests/treatments prescribed and then ask him all the questions on your mind. You may be in for a surprise. Please act fast
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by thedio(m): 4:45pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ejimagifty:

Someone recommended a local herb i drank this morning. I urinated something like sticky mucor blood not long ago. I don't know how i possibly got gonorrhea. Is this not enough reason to think my wife is cheating?
ur wife may be innocent if it is UTI. I av solution to ur problem but u will need to google the English name of these root and fruit.
Get egusi bara,poporo and epa ikun cut them to smaller pieces and put in a bottle.soak with lemon juice and drink small quantity early in the morning.within three days the symptom will clear.
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by DMerciful(m): 4:46pm On Mar 29, 2019
You are clearly the ignorant and proud one who refuses to take correction or research!
sleek82:
there is no point arguing with an ignorant!!!
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by thedio(m): 4:51pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ejimagifty:

Kindly move to FP.
ur wife may be innocent if it is UTI. I av solution to ur problem but u will need to google the English name of these root and fruit.
Get egusi bara,poporo and epa ikun cut them to smaller pieces and put in a bottle.soak with lemon juice and drink small quantity early in the morning.within three days the symptom will clear.

1 Like

Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by sleek82(m): 4:55pm On Mar 29, 2019
DMerciful:
You are clearly the ignorant and proud one who refuses to take correction or research!
please keep quiet and stop talking trash here in the name of research, you think we are talking about Google here. Do you even understand how gonorrhea is got in women let alone how it is transmitted? You think because you have passed common entrance now, you can write Jamb....mschew!!!
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by hiz: 4:56pm On Mar 29, 2019
You should try these:
CEFTRIAXONE INJ MORNING & NIGHT THE FIRST DAY, THEN ONCE NEXT DAY, AND ONCE THE DAY AFTER.
DOXYCYCLINE TABS
METRONIDAZOLE TABS
CIPROFLOXACIN TABS

THANK ME LATER. �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 / UNIZIK Graduate Dies During Childbirth At Lagos Hospital / Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation Of A Burn Survivor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.