Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,954 members, 7,806,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Lady Cries Out After Her Father Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen On Benin Ore Expre - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Cries Out After Her Father Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen On Benin Ore Expre (35755 Views)

Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members / Man Films Armed Robbery Attack Along Benin/Ore Expressway (Photo) / Soldiers Punish Men For Driving Too Close To Their Vehicle On Lagos-Ibadan Expre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Cries Out After Her Father Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen On Benin Ore Expre by Victni: 8:45am On Mar 29, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Lady Cries Out After Her Father Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen On Benin Ore Expressway

A Lady was seen crying in a video because her father was killed by Fulani herdsmen along Benin ore Expressway. Gistvic Reports.

The lady called out the government to send military personnel to Benin Ore Expressway where Fulani herdsmen had been killing, kidnapping and terrorizing that road after her father was killed by the herdsmen and many others. Gistvic Reports.

She said:
"My father was on the way to Benin when he was attacked. They kidnapped them and since that Friday we have been looking for his body till the next Friday that we saw his body in the bush abandoned and so many other bodies inside that bush "

Watch Video Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/lady-cries-out-after-her-father-was.html

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Father Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen On Benin Ore Expre by YOUNGELDER1(m): 8:46am On Mar 29, 2019
So sad!
What do those animals really want? angry

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Father Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen On Benin Ore Expre by sinaj(f): 8:47am On Mar 29, 2019
This is quite painful.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Father Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen On Benin Ore Expre by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 29, 2019
So sad
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Father Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen On Benin Ore Expre by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 29, 2019
, YARIMO, MADRIDGUY, BUHARI ADVOCATE, SARKI, come and look at this trend tell me who is at fault. undecided undecided

107 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Father Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen On Benin Ore Expre by yarimo(m): 9:28am On Mar 29, 2019
kingemzy5:
, YARIMO, MADRIDGUY, BUHARI ADVOCATE, SARKI, came and look at this trend tell me who is at fault. undecided undecided
see english, all this ATIKULOOTERS and IPOB miscreants self . CAME grin and look at this trend tell me who is at fault . grin

10 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Father Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen On Benin Ore Expre by GistMore: 9:40am On Mar 29, 2019
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Father Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen On Benin Ore Expre by BlackfireX: 10:15am On Mar 29, 2019
Shut up lady ..

At do you want buhari to do?

Kill his brothers over you a kafri?

Besides they have been doing this good work before independence.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Father Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen On Benin Ore Expre by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 29, 2019
yarimo:
see english, all this ATIKULOOTERS and IPOB[ miscreants self . CAME grin and look at this trend tell me who is at fault . grin
idiat you change my English..... your plan no go work

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Father Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen On Benin Ore Expre by adecz: 4:00pm On Mar 29, 2019
So long as buhari remains in power,
Nigeria belongs to the Fulani to rape,
pillage , murder & do as they please in
any area of this country.

Just get used to it while begging God
to intervene in his mysterious ways.

No law enforcement agencies will ever
call these people to order, so long as their
brother remains C in C

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Father Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen On Benin Ore Expre by McClean573: 9:34pm On Mar 29, 2019
I just cannot imagine the horror. Even when loved ones pass away peacefully it still hurts. Not to talk of in a brutal manner like this. No one should ever have to go through this.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Father Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen On Benin Ore Expre by opoloba: 9:35pm On Mar 29, 2019
this is sad, God punish buhari and his fulani killers

In another news, to play Deal or No Deal game, whot game, poker game, click on https:///2HVwA3H

8 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Father Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen On Benin Ore Expre by enemyofprogress: 9:35pm On Mar 29, 2019
Next level go baaaaaaaaaaaaad
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Father Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen On Benin Ore Expre by bamasite(m): 9:35pm On Mar 29, 2019
Rip
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Father Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen On Benin Ore Expre by shortgun(m): 9:36pm On Mar 29, 2019
Defend yourselves...it is very clear that we don't have a govt.
If you don't defend yourself you are nothing but a seating dock.
If you can't get a gun get a knife.
I dey wait for that bastard herdsman that wants to kill me like chicken or the useless security person that will ask me why am carrying a shotgun.

11 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Father Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen On Benin Ore Expre by DaddyGngeess(m): 9:36pm On Mar 29, 2019
Bad
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Father Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen On Benin Ore Expre by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 29, 2019
kingemzy5:

idiat you change my English..... your plan no go work

Oya show us your original post tongue

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Father Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen On Benin Ore Expre by Sholaco: 9:38pm On Mar 29, 2019
The rate at which fake news usually trend beat my imagination cry cry cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Father Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen On Benin Ore Expre by quincyshakur(m): 9:38pm On Mar 29, 2019
Na for social media she cry out instead she go storm Aso rock undecided undecided
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Father Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen On Benin Ore Expre by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:38pm On Mar 29, 2019
yarimo:
see english, all this ATIKULOOTERS and IPOB[ miscreants self . CAME grin and look at this trend tell me who is at fault . grin

Supporters of Evil and corruption will die a painful and ugly death...

There is no peace for the wicked

The only reason zombies support this administration is because of the constant supply of innocent blood ...

26 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Father Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen On Benin Ore Expre by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:38pm On Mar 29, 2019
Buhari the grand patron of miyetti Allah , won't sacrifice his fulani terrorist brothers for you madam .

4 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Father Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen On Benin Ore Expre by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:39pm On Mar 29, 2019
Sholaco:

Buhari and Fulani herdsmen are butchering the people

You are chanting fake news....

It may soon get to your doorstep

16 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Father Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen On Benin Ore Expre by Josh44s(m): 9:40pm On Mar 29, 2019
Sholaco:

Are you this unfortunate in life

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Father Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen On Benin Ore Expre by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:41pm On Mar 29, 2019
angry
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Father Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen On Benin Ore Expre by chiedu7: 9:41pm On Mar 29, 2019
YOUNGELDER1:
So sad!
What do those animals really want? angry

A TOTAL DOMINATION OF NIGERIA.

The killings in Nigeria will not stop until the Fulani's get what they want, a total domination of Nigeria.
Thats what they want angry

Fulan are murdering Nigerian Christians with impunity. What makes it worse is the Nigerian govt led by the President Buhari & Hell-Rufai are actually sponsoring the killings.

yet the world does not care, Christians murdered daily in Nigeria.

See 1st hand acct

⤵️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mt17gWrhn4s

Nnamdi Kanu was simply ahead of his time and handled it badly.

Nigerians we are in trouble

WATCH THIS VIDEO & SEE HOW BUHARI IS COMMITTING GENOCIDE.

The Elders of Adara Community in Kaduna are being arrested for resisting the Fulani Herdsmen.

Remember the bible say's

Mark 14:27
I will smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered.

When their elders are arrested, there is nobody to organize their resistance.���

WE MUST STOP THIS B4 IT BECOMES TOO LATE

Listen to this woman cry how the govt is aiding the kidnappings going on in Kaduna

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjikpQsKz3M

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Father Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen On Benin Ore Expre by freemanbubble: 9:42pm On Mar 29, 2019
Okay
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Father Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen On Benin Ore Expre by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 29, 2019
So sad just like how every murderer today has fulani blood.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Father Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen On Benin Ore Expre by laurel03(m): 9:44pm On Mar 29, 2019
Rip..... Fulani been terrorising Nigeria B4 PMB... And what our governor are doing as chief security of their state and with huge security votes money too.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Father Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen On Benin Ore Expre by mvem(m): 9:44pm On Mar 29, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Buhari and Fulani herdsmen are butchering the people

You are chanting fake news....

It may soon get to your doorstep
..lets be logical... Buhari and his people butchering many... What do they stand to gain... You shout islamization, how is that islamizing anyone... You say conquest, how is that conquering anyone....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lekan Shonde: I Didnt Kill Ronke, My Wife, God Is My Witness / Woman, Nurse Arrested While Aborting 12-year-old’s Pregnancy(photo) / Policemen And Civilian Killed By Gunmen In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion Advised)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.