Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Adamawa Supplementary: How Buhari Rigged The Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa Supplementary: How Buhari Rigged The Election (2205 Views)

Ayo Adebanjo: We Have Evidence That Buhari Rigged 2019 Election – Afenifere / APC Loses In All 14 Lgas Where Adamawa Supplementary Poll Held / Adamawa: Supplementary Election Lives Updates, Reports And Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adamawa Supplementary: How Buhari Rigged The Election by ChristianNorth: 9:19am On Mar 29, 2019
During the Adamawa re-run, our interest was not on the election result, because it is mathematically impossible for the enemies of state to rigged that.

Our interest was on the total number of accreditation and total votes casted. In ideal situation, the two should equal. This is because both accreditation and voting were done simultaneously in the elections.

So it wasn't surprising when we saw that the total accreditation and total votes casted at the Adamawa re-run are relatively equal. This is because the election was FREE AND FAIR.

You can see the results in this thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/5104707/adamawa-rerun-inec-announcement-result/1

Now, compare this with the presidential election where we recorded wide inconsistencies across all the states, especially in Kano, Nasarawa, Kogi, Kaduna, Jigawa, Borno, Kebbi Anambra, Akwa Ibom e.t.c

See the full result here
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/breaking-inec-declares-buhari-winner-of-2019-presidential-election/

Now, don't forget we are talking about Northern states will the highest level of political consciousness. I don't want to believe over a million northerners will accredit and then fail to vote.

If you check the figures from the South like Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo are relatively slim when compared to the discrepancies from the North.

No wonder they are trying to blackmail Atiku into not seeking for redress from the Tribunal.

All mandate thieves would be disgraced after 240 days.

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa Supplementary: How Buhari Rigged The Election by APCsupporter: 9:25am On Mar 29, 2019
Its like the op is high on something. Can you compare the level of violence in the North to those in the south where hundreds died and pdp won?

You should also explain to us why Buhari didn't rig Sokoto (an easy target), Benue and Bauchi. Noisemakercheesy. I will assume Plateau and Kano were rigged since the devilish party didnt win, according to Ipob 5kb brain

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamawa Supplementary: How Buhari Rigged The Election by Cletus77(m): 11:04am On Mar 29, 2019
APCsupporter:
Its like the op is high on something. Can you compare the level of violence in the North to those in the south where hundreds died and pdp won?

You should also explain to us why Buhari didn't rig Sokoto (an easy target), Benue and Bauchi. Noisemakercheesy. I will assume Plateau, Kano and Afamawa weren't rigged since the devilish party won, according to Ipob 5kb brain

APC was the cause of the widespread violence in the south.
If you can't counter such a brilliant right up..then STFU.
And APC is in the best position to rig because they are in control of all rigging apparatuses

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adamawa Supplementary: How Buhari Rigged The Election by APCsupporter: 2:27pm On Mar 29, 2019
Cletus77:

APC was the cause of the widespread violence in the south.
If you can't counter such a brilliant right up..then STFU.
And APC is in the best position to rig because they are in control of all rigging apparatuses

"right up"

lol

So what about the same violence recorded in 2015 in the same south? rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa Supplementary: How Buhari Rigged The Election by ChristianNorth: 3:10pm On Mar 29, 2019
APCsupporter:

You should also explain to us why Buhari didn't rig Sokoto (an easy target), Benue and Bauchi. Noisemakercheesy. I will assume Plateau, Kano and Afamawa weren't rigged since the devilish party won, according to Ipob 5kb brain
Stupidity is a disease. The deficit is in excess of a million, so don't blame this on violence.

Anyway, INEC legal team has to explain to the Tribunal how violence caused that.

We will not only upturn this result, we will also send Buhari to prison for 14 years for lying under oath.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamawa Supplementary: How Buhari Rigged The Election by APCsupporter: 3:35pm On Mar 29, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Stupidity is a disease. The deficit is in excess of a million, so don't blame this on violence.

Anyway, INEC legal team has to explain to the Tribunal how violence caused that.

We will not only upturn this result, we will also send Buhari to prison for 14 years for lying under oath.

You are a junior noisemaker. Check my very last topic and see how your type was disgraced after making endless noise here

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Supplementary: How Buhari Rigged The Election by Cletus77(m): 4:17pm On Mar 29, 2019
APCsupporter:

"right up"

lol

So what about the same violence recorded in 2015 in the same south? rubbish
Swear with your life that 2019 elections was better than 2015

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Supplementary: How Buhari Rigged The Election by APCsupporter: 6:42pm On Mar 29, 2019
Cletus77:

Swear with your life that 2019 elections was better than 2015

well isnt it? with all the inflated results in the SS region? yes, i swear this is better than what we witnessed in 2015

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Supplementary: How Buhari Rigged The Election by Cletus77(m): 7:39pm On Mar 29, 2019
APCsupporter:

well isnt it? with all the inflated results in the SS region? yes, i swear this is better than what we witnessed in 2015
Stand by your word o
Re: Adamawa Supplementary: How Buhari Rigged The Election by APCsupporter: 7:44pm On Mar 29, 2019
Cletus77:

Stand by your word o

I am. Any sincere analysis will tell you that. How many people actually defeated incumbent governors before the introduction of card readers? Even the so called hero of democracy massively rigged in 2015 but it wasnt good enough. The turnout in the SS is fake

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Supplementary: How Buhari Rigged The Election by Cletus77(m): 7:48pm On Mar 29, 2019
APCsupporter:

I am. Any sincere analysis will tell you that. How many people actually defeated incumbent governors before the introduction of card readers? Even the so called hero of democracy massively rigged in 2015 but it wasnt good enough. The turnout in the SS is fake
The north didn't use card readers but huge figures were allocated to Buhari

Is the card reader alone for the south?
Re: Adamawa Supplementary: How Buhari Rigged The Election by chriskosherbal(m): 7:49pm On Mar 29, 2019
Seriously am enjoying this .... cheesy
Re: Adamawa Supplementary: How Buhari Rigged The Election by APCsupporter: 7:50pm On Mar 29, 2019
Cletus77:
The north didn't use card readers but huge figures were allocated to Buhari
Is the card reader alone for the south?
Maybe they used POS on my PVC when i voted

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Understand By This Bulama's Cartoon / Ohanaeze Writes IGP: Why Are Fulani Herdsmen Allowed To Carry AK-47? / Nnamdi Kanu Have Men See IPOB Bloody Clash With Soldiers VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.