Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Mothers Day: Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Wow In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mothers Day: Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Wow In New Photos (27037 Views)

Kehinde Bankole And Her Twin Taiwo Bankole Wow In Matching Outfits / Regina Daniels And Her Mother Rita Daniels Wow In Bum Shorts / Toke Makinwa And Her Enhanced Body Wow In Sexy Swimsuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mothers Day: Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Wow In New Photos by Tessyama1: 10:13am On Mar 29, 2019
In preparation for Mothers Day, Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson has released adorable new photos with her kids, Purity, Henry and Angel.

Sharing the photos, she revealed her biggest fears. She wrote;

"My biggest fear in life? It would be "Not being alive to take care of and watch over my kids" Happy Mothers day Friends and may we be alive to watch them grow into Great personalities, may we enjoy our children in good health and prosperity with God as the Center of it all...
�� Because it's almost Mothers day and I can't wait��� plus Henry keeps saying Happy mothers day mummy since last week���
TGIF���
"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/03/mothers-day-mercy-johnson-shares-adorable-new-photos-with-her-kids.html

12 Likes

Re: Mothers Day: Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Wow In New Photos by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 29, 2019
All i see is unique colour.

25 Likes

Re: Mothers Day: Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Wow In New Photos by sinaj(f): 10:25am On Mar 29, 2019
Melanin popping kiss

Im really happy for this lady

41 Likes

Re: Mothers Day: Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Wow In New Photos by YomzzyDBlogger: 10:25am On Mar 29, 2019
cool
Re: Mothers Day: Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Wow In New Photos by Bossjakande: 10:53am On Mar 29, 2019
sinaj:
Melanin popping kiss
Im really happy for this lady
porthacourt beauty I miss u a lot

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mothers Day: Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Wow In New Photos by itspzpics(m): 10:55am On Mar 29, 2019
Wow
Re: Mothers Day: Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Wow In New Photos by GistMore: 11:35am On Mar 29, 2019
Re: Mothers Day: Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Wow In New Photos by ClassyBela: 12:40pm On Mar 29, 2019
Adorable

3 Likes

Re: Mothers Day: Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Wow In New Photos by Yuceeluv(f): 2:08pm On Mar 29, 2019
Just try to maintain this your figure till your girls grow.

Being sexy is beautiful smiley

10 Likes

Re: Mothers Day: Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Wow In New Photos by stephleena(f): 2:13pm On Mar 29, 2019
This is too beautiful!! Purity is all grown

13 Likes

Re: Mothers Day: Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Wow In New Photos by Aprilnbq: 2:47pm On Mar 29, 2019
Hdhdbd

Re: Mothers Day: Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Wow In New Photos by HaryoBamex(m): 2:47pm On Mar 29, 2019
Who else noticed that Mercy Johnson face is already changing?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mothers Day: Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Wow In New Photos by HaryoBamex(m): 2:47pm On Mar 29, 2019
Who else noticed that Mercy Johnson face is already changing?

Just beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Mothers Day: Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Wow In New Photos by Uyi168: 2:50pm On Mar 29, 2019
How many times dem dea celebrate this mother day sef! angry undecided

7 Likes

Re: Mothers Day: Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Wow In New Photos by Divay22(f): 2:53pm On Mar 29, 2019
kiss kiss
Re: Mothers Day: Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Wow In New Photos by morinto: 2:53pm On Mar 29, 2019
Pls how many mother day we get in a year? Because the way celebrity dey post picture every weekend on mother day dey confuse me

5 Likes

Re: Mothers Day: Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Wow In New Photos by igahdavid(m): 2:56pm On Mar 29, 2019
Looking lovely

Meanwhile

Call us for your car Tracking INSTALLATIONS.
Our Car Tracking systems has helped to recover lots of stolen vehicles.

Check out some of our stolen recovered vehicles

https://www.nairaland.com/899639/stolen-recovered-vehicles
Re: Mothers Day: Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Wow In New Photos by Anambrapikin(m): 2:59pm On Mar 29, 2019
Please which village is MJ from I want to get a wife from there ?

1 Like

Re: Mothers Day: Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Wow In New Photos by sevo(m): 3:02pm On Mar 29, 2019
E be like say nah vomit she vomit that her eldest daughter... U go fear resemblance

3 Likes

Re: Mothers Day: Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Wow In New Photos by manchester1: 3:02pm On Mar 29, 2019
How many Mother's Day do we have in a year?

3 Likes

Re: Mothers Day: Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Wow In New Photos by Kendumazy(m): 3:03pm On Mar 29, 2019
They are all beautiful
Re: Mothers Day: Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Wow In New Photos by femi4: 3:10pm On Mar 29, 2019
Black Nation
Re: Mothers Day: Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Wow In New Photos by RareHeels: 3:19pm On Mar 29, 2019

Re: Mothers Day: Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Wow In New Photos by quincyshakur(m): 3:28pm On Mar 29, 2019
Na only me notice say dis woman no fine
Re: Mothers Day: Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Wow In New Photos by Gboy101: 3:38pm On Mar 29, 2019
..only If tonto dilke is half mature like this.
Re: Mothers Day: Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Wow In New Photos by CAPSLOCKED: 3:48pm On Mar 29, 2019
Uyi168:
How many times dem dea celebrate this mother day sef! angry undecided

SOME WOMEN ARE ASKING FOR ADDITIONAL DAYS BECAUSE THEY LIKE EVERY ACTIVITY IN THE WORLD AND EVERYBODY'S ATTENTION CENTRED ON THEM.

2 Likes

Re: Mothers Day: Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Wow In New Photos by Halezis(m): 3:53pm On Mar 29, 2019
Chai. See my crush that time i was growing up. Mercy my love! grin

1 Like

Re: Mothers Day: Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Wow In New Photos by Gandollar(f): 4:08pm On Mar 29, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Just try to maintain this your figure till your girls grow.

Being sexy is beautiful smiley
Forget the figure. It's photo editing.

We love Mercy anyways.
Re: Mothers Day: Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Wow In New Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 4:10pm On Mar 29, 2019
Awwwwww kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moment Burna Boy's Stylist Tried Stopping Him From Throwing His Jacket To Crowd / Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics / Bbnaija: Ex-housemates Cover House Of Maliq (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.