Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,366 members, 7,800,738 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Umaru Fintiri Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umaru Fintiri Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC (18287 Views)

INEC Issues Certificates Of Return To Adamawa Gov-Elect (Umaru Fintiri), Deputy / Adamawa Indigenes Dance In Joy After INEC Declared Umaru Fintiri Winner (vid) / INEC Declares Umaru Fintiri Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Umaru Fintiri Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by Famousbabe(f): 10:24am On Mar 29, 2019
INEC presents certificate of return to Adamawa PDP governorship candidate, Hon. Ahmadu Umaru Fintiri.

INEC had earlier announced the Adamawa Governorship Result After Supplementary Elections:

Ahmadu Fintiri PDP 376,552 (WINNER)

Jibrilla Bindow APC 336, 386

Abdul'Aziz Nyako ADC 113, 237

Fintiri defeated the incumbent APC Governor, Jibrilla Bindow, thus preventing him from going for a second term.

Watch the video HERE

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Umaru Fintiri Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by Famousbabe(f): 10:25am On Mar 29, 2019
Re: Umaru Fintiri Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by Amuocha: 10:26am On Mar 29, 2019
Great

It is PDP 17 APGA 1
APC balance

Next is Aso Rock, Kano and Osun shocked

Buhari is surely going grin

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Umaru Fintiri Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by Johnnyessence(m): 10:27am On Mar 29, 2019
Fintiri is a goal. next is osun state.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umaru Fintiri Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by ImmaculateJOE(m): 10:28am On Mar 29, 2019
NTA and fake figures.

PDP pulled 376k votes not that figure above.

13 Likes

Re: Umaru Fintiri Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by ImmaculateJOE(m): 10:34am On Mar 29, 2019
As it stand now.

APC 20 states
PDP 14 states
APGA 1 state
Rivers state undecide.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umaru Fintiri Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by tsinzu: 11:13am On Mar 29, 2019
So fast?

2 Likes

Re: Umaru Fintiri Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by eddyslim(m): 11:13am On Mar 29, 2019
Welcome onboard sir.
Re: Umaru Fintiri Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by oxfordblue: 11:13am On Mar 29, 2019
Naija Politics
Re: Umaru Fintiri Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by bestman09(m): 11:15am On Mar 29, 2019
Ok. Power to the People
Re: Umaru Fintiri Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 29, 2019
Polljue:
Don’t let the fact that pdp are winning governorship elections distract you from the fact that the 2019 presidential election was rigged by Buhari
Sinfully rigged. The man lost the elections pure and simple. NEVER FORGET THAT.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umaru Fintiri Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by vicdom(m): 11:16am On Mar 29, 2019
ImmaculateJOE:
As it stand now.

APC 20 states
PDP 14 states
APGA 1 state
Rivers state undecide.

Which Rivers is undecided Stay there and be deceiving yourself

6 Likes

Re: Umaru Fintiri Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by Zombiekiller010: 11:19am On Mar 29, 2019
But PDP is a regional party grin mumu talk From APC folks

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umaru Fintiri Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by fk001(m): 11:21am On Mar 29, 2019
The ADC candidate is responsible for Bindow's defeat.

SE have a lot to learn

3 Likes

Re: Umaru Fintiri Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by Cletus77(m): 11:21am On Mar 29, 2019
I love that man's name.. Finitri

Can someone tell me the meaning?

3 Likes

Re: Umaru Fintiri Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by Cletus77(m): 11:21am On Mar 29, 2019
fk001:

Blamers are at it again

4 Likes

Re: Umaru Fintiri Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by shadrach77: 11:22am On Mar 29, 2019
Can someone list the states that are Apc and those that are PDP ?
Re: Umaru Fintiri Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by noisy45(m): 11:23am On Mar 29, 2019
This guy look deceptive he is likely to defect to APC zombie
Re: Umaru Fintiri Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by noisy45(m): 11:25am On Mar 29, 2019
fk001:

SE have a lot to learn

Your problem is always SE mind your SW

7 Likes

Re: Umaru Fintiri Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by horladexino(m): 11:26am On Mar 29, 2019
destinie2019:

Sinfully rigged. The man lost the elections pure and simple. NEVER FORGET THAT.

He forged presidential election but can not use that power to rigged governorship electon ba?
The fact is people voted for individual not party

4 Likes

Re: Umaru Fintiri Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by jrusky(m): 11:28am On Mar 29, 2019
Glory one off the list. Where are those who said pdp is dead and it's a regional party oya come and show your faces?

Now in all region pdp has states and governors. The ruling house has he divided now let the game continue.....

I'm so happy and more joy for me the day apc is send out of Aso Rock I will party whole week. I hate apc ooo too much.

2 Likes

Re: Umaru Fintiri Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by AmazingELixir: 11:28am On Mar 29, 2019
cheesy grin grin

That's quick...meanwhile when is INEC going to present Owelle Rochas Okorocha's certificate of return ehhh.

INEC this thing you pipu are doing is not fair ooh, how much more can a man take abandoned by his party , abandoned by his people and now INEC is towing the abandoning route.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umaru Fintiri Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by sevo(m): 11:31am On Mar 29, 2019
Sharp sharp.....no time for rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umaru Fintiri Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by netflicks(m): 11:33am On Mar 29, 2019
Cletus77:
I love that man's name.. Finitri

Can someone tell me the meaning?

Finishing grin

3 Likes

Re: Umaru Fintiri Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by kenzysmith: 11:35am On Mar 29, 2019
We all watch a governor in the internet collecting dollar inside his agbada, and that same governor was éven defended by the country president and to crown it all that same governor have the mind to even seek re-election and that same governor won an election. This country nigeria tire me i swear
Re: Umaru Fintiri Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by Runaway: 11:36am On Mar 29, 2019
So quick?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa / Supreme Court To Decide Kano, 6 Other Governorship Cases Tomorrow / Job Scam: Police Rescue 50 Stranded Foreigners In Lagos Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.