Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Natural wash for healthy life - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Natural wash for healthy life (272 Views)

Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) / Snake Inside Wash Hand Basin / How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Natural wash for healthy life by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 29, 2019
This is the world's first natural feminine wash with active ingredients that help to prevent infections and UTI

All natural ingredients,healthy and refreshing and will last for a very long time because it only requires a pea size amount per usage

Contains aloe vera, guava leaf extract, elemi oil which is an antibacterial ingredient that helps fight infections

The wash is going for N2500. If you check other sites youd see it for 3000 or even N5000 but I'm selling mine at a giveaway price. And this also means you can resell if you want to.

Re: Natural wash for healthy life by nenyec2: 2:36pm On Mar 29, 2019
smiley
Funmike2000:
This is the world's first natural feminine wash with active ingredients that help to prevent infections and UTI

All natural ingredients,healthy and refreshing and will last for a very long time because it only requires a pea size amount per usage

Contains aloe vera, guava leaf extract, elemi oil which is an antibacterial ingredient that helps fight infections

The wash is going for N2500. If you check other sites youd see it for 3000 or even N5000 but I'm selling mine at a giveaway price. And this also means you can resell if you want to.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Has 15 Million Drug Addicts’ - Buba Marwa / Lassa Fever - NCDC Confirms 16 Cases Of In 5 States / #1 Way To Burn Stomach Fat Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.