Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,413 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:03 PM

USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) - Technology Market (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) (33401 Views)

Pickup Services(offerup,letgo Etc) In California(los Angeles) 2 DAYS SHIPPING !! / CLOSED(New York) Pick-up, Purchase & Shipping Services (Bronx 10456) - Omotolsy / CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by bartundey(m): 5:22pm On Apr 29, 2019
ToyosiR:
I want 3 of this item.

How much will the shipping cost?

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F113597428491

3500 each ..
Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by ToyosiR(f): 5:44pm On Apr 29, 2019
bartundey:

3500 each ..

Will i buy and send to your address or you buy. Please whats the process
Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by lonzo(m): 6:31pm On Apr 29, 2019
bartundey:

Yes we do

Do I ship the gen to you or how does it work ?
Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by bartundey(m): 8:53pm On Apr 29, 2019
Your shipper is online to take all orders
Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by bartundey(m): 8:55pm On Apr 29, 2019
ToyosiR:

Will i buy and send to your address or you buy. Please whats the process
Please buy and contact me for the address you will ship them to ..l prefer just offering shipping services nevertheless l can help you buy if you can’t buy yourself ...
Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by bartundey(m): 8:57pm On Apr 29, 2019
lonzo:

Do I ship the gen to you or how does it work ?
Yes l provide you with the shipping address to ship the gen to but l will suggest you let me know the weight of the gen to estimate the shipping cost ..
Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by bartundey(m): 2:54am On Apr 30, 2019
Your dependable and affordable shipping services
Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by bartundey(m): 10:06am On Apr 30, 2019
Still remain the fastest shipping services
Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by bartundey(m): 4:05pm On Apr 30, 2019
Our 3 working days shipping still remain consistent
Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by generationz(f): 5:09pm On Apr 30, 2019
bartundey:
Still remain the fastest shipping services

where can one get I phones in wholesale to import via your 3days shipping from USA ?
Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by bartundey(m): 5:43pm On Apr 30, 2019
generationz:

where can one get I phones in wholesale to import via your 3days shipping from USA ?
iPhones are cheaper on eBay so give Ebay a try please ....
Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by bartundey(m): 5:44pm On Apr 30, 2019
Yes tested and confirmed!!!
I decide to share the excellent jet speed shipping services l enjoy from my logistics company.
3 business days shipping services
From USA to Nigeria.
Ship out on Fridays for Thursdays pickups
Pickup office in computer village ikeja
Pickup office in Ojoo close to UI,lbadan.
We offer Nationwide delivery services

Terms and conditions
Strictly legitimate items
No scam items
Fraudulent items will be confiscated
No hidden charges
5k/Phones
15k/laptops
Some items are on fix rate
DM for USA warehouse address
WhatsApp # 07032327677

Note we don't ship fraudulent goods,any items detected of fraud or purchased with stolen cards will be seized and handed over to the security agencies while we take a legal action against you

1 Like

Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by bartundey(m): 11:16pm On Apr 30, 2019
This week items has arrived and currently undergoing custom and other agencies clearance.
Sorting process start immediately..
Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by bartundey(m): 3:40am On May 01, 2019
I decide to share the excellent jet speed shipping services l enjoy from my logistics company.
From USA to Nigeria.

Terms and conditions
No scam items
No hidden charges
5k/Phones
15k/laptops
WhatsApp # 07032327677

Note we don't ship fraudulent goods,any items detected of fraud or purchased with stolen cards will be seized and handed over to the security agencies while we take a legal action against you
Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by bartundey(m): 7:06pm On May 01, 2019
3business days shipping from USA to Nigeria @ affordable price...
Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by bartundey(m): 1:57am On May 02, 2019
This week items available for pickup..

Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by bartundey(m): 11:18am On May 02, 2019
We offer the fastest shipping services
Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by bartundey(m): 9:22pm On May 02, 2019
This week items dispatched to various locations

1 Like

Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by bartundey(m): 11:47pm On May 02, 2019
Fastest shipping services @ affordable price
Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by bartundey(m): 4:51am On May 03, 2019
Just 3 business days shipping services @ affordable prices......
Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 03, 2019
bartundey:
Just 3 business days shipping services @ affordable prices......

Im the one chatting with you on whatsapp bros.
Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by bartundey(m): 8:50pm On May 03, 2019
Our 3 business days shipping services still consistent @affordable fee..
For the doubting Thomas
Pictures for confirmation

Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by bartundey(m): 8:52pm On May 03, 2019
We even ship and delivered items more than 64lbs

Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by bartundey(m): 8:54pm On May 03, 2019
tumababa:

Im the one chatting with you on whatsapp bros.
Tuale boss
Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by bartundey(m): 9:00pm On May 03, 2019
Pictures of items available for pickup next week

Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by bartundey(m): 4:03am On May 04, 2019
We remain the fastest shipping services @ affordable price...try us today and confirm
Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by bartundey(m): 9:53am On May 04, 2019
Ship with us and enjoy our excellent professional shipping services....
Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by bartundey(m): 12:49pm On May 04, 2019
From USA to Nigeria.

Terms and conditions
No scam items
No hidden charges
5k/Phones
15k/laptops
WhatsApp # 07032327677

Note : Only items delivered to our warehouse on or before Thursday will be available for pickup the following week Thursday.Yes only 3 business day.

Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by bartundey(m): 12:51pm On May 05, 2019
Happy Sunday fellas..
Don’t be left out
You too can enjoy our excellent shipping services @ affordable price
Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by bartundey(m): 3:03pm On May 05, 2019
From USA to Nigeria.

Terms and conditions
No scam items
No hidden charges
5k/Phones
15k/laptops
WhatsApp # 07032327677

Note : Only items delivered to our warehouse on or before Thursday will be available for pickup the following week Thursday.Yes only 3 business day.

Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by bartundey(m): 9:33pm On May 05, 2019
Only 3 working days shipping services @ affordable price....
Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by bartundey(m): 3:56am On May 06, 2019
From USA to Nigeria.

Terms and conditions
No scam items
No hidden charges
5k/Phones
15k/laptops
WhatsApp # 07032327677

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Visafone Blackberry Bold 5 - N16,000. Unlimited Data, Wifi Hotspot. / Guys, How reliable are Hisense products? / Difference Between Worldwide Unlock And Factory Unlock Iphones Xs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.