Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? (67591 Views)

You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? / How Do You Punish Your Wife Without Beating Her / Five Best Ways To Punish A Woman If You Don't Want To Beat Or Abuse Her Physical (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by tgmservice: 5:44pm On Mar 29, 2019
mumu man can be charged and arrested

8 Likes

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by SaucyBenks(m): 5:45pm On Mar 29, 2019
cococandy:
There’s something else paining you. Not this topic
I've been cheated on numerous times, my kindness taken for granted n heart broken... Women are yet to hear the worst from me in particular.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by eyinjuege: 5:45pm On Mar 29, 2019
she should involve the Nigerian police with a good lawyer that her children have been kidnapped by their father, and also involve the Australian consulate.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by egojeny1(f): 5:45pm On Mar 29, 2019
obonujoker:
Lolssss....
Serves the woman rig.ht... Nobody has monopoly of secrets and wickedness
See them. If it was the other way round would u have said it serves the man right?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by SaucyBenks(m): 5:45pm On Mar 29, 2019
tgmservice:
mumu man can be charged and arrested
sane man, charged for what if I may ask?

1 Like

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by toplinetrtrend: 5:45pm On Mar 29, 2019
izzou:

I'm not defending the woman's whoring prowess, but if the man was caught cheating, would we have said same?

No matter who the man married later on, it won't change the fact that the woman is the mother of their kids, and no woman would treat them as hers like their own mother

Stop comparing a chcheating man to a cheating woman. One always ends up worse than the other

4 Likes

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by dwisedgreat: 5:45pm On Mar 29, 2019
hmmmm....the woman did wrong but the punishment is too much....that woman can commit suicide....
Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by osaweseforme(m): 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2019
What do some women really want? haba

2 Likes

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by DWJOBScom(m): 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2019
In my naive days
i would say ladies don't cheat , they are responsible , stable nice beings but getting to Lagos i discovered the ratio is of cheaters is so close that there's no difference these days.
Everytime it happens the ladies cry loudest

9 Likes

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by NairaMedia: 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2019
tongue
Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by ozoebuka1(m): 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2019
Op sounding like the man in question though

2 Likes

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Mariangeles(f): 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2019
obonujoker:
bro from the OP's write up, the man relocated to Australia and he would probably hook up with a white woman and they both would take care of the kids.... White woman doesn't think like black woman... Hope you know that??
This does not even make sense... undecided

9 Likes

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2019
ifyalways:
Storytime !!!!

How was he able to apply for visa and fly with the children without the wifes/mothers consent?

In the 0.2% chance that this is true, the wife only needs to send an email with the children's birth certificate/immunization cards, attach evidences which the man have generously supplied her( pictures in Australlia etc) and they will be on the next flight to lagos.

Bottomline : Story time
Same ting I thought

2 Likes

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by SaucyBenks(m): 5:47pm On Mar 29, 2019
eyinjuege:
she should involve the Nigerian police with a good lawyer that her children have been kidnapped by their father, and also involve the Australian consulate.
blabbering...

1 Like

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by eyinjuege: 5:47pm On Mar 29, 2019
noisy45:
The man is matured I like his chain reaction grin most female bankers a whores shocked

he can lose everything by the so called chain reaction. he's more or less kidnapped his own children. Even though he's in Australia, he is not invisible. It's a crime, and he must have presented false documentation to the Australian embassy regarding his marital status and the mother of the underage children. You can add in fraud and possibly forgery of someone's signature to the list of offences
I'm not sure any immigrant needs such unnecessary attention abroad.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by babyfaceafrica: 5:47pm On Mar 29, 2019
ifyalways:
Storytime !!!!

How was he able to apply for visa and fly with the children without the wifes/mothers consent?

In the 0.2% chance that this is true, the wife only needs to send an email with the children's birth certificate/immunization cards, attach evidences which the man have generously supplied her( pictures in Australlia etc) and they will be on the next flight to lagos.

yinmu

1 Like

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by CHoccolaTE: 5:47pm On Mar 29, 2019
Foolish hypocrite men.

They cheat like bastards then have the audacity to say women shouldn't cheat.

I am not even taking sides on this story because as far as I am concerned the man could have also been keeping side chic who he absconded to abroad with or maybe he deserted the woman and was actually a wicked and evil man like his wife was telling people.

I won't even castigate the woman here.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by prodigyhenry: 5:47pm On Mar 29, 2019
ifyalways:
Storytime !!!!

Finally someone who sees through this Bollywood cooked up shitty story. Those kids can't go to an interview and won't somehow somehow let the mummy know.. haba

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by cococandy(f): 5:47pm On Mar 29, 2019
Sorry for your pain.

Don’t burst a vessel in the process sha

SaucyBenks:
I've been cheated on numerous times, my kindness taken for granted n heart broken... Women are yet to hear the worst from me in particular.

10 Likes

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by CHoccolaTE: 5:47pm On Mar 29, 2019
SaucyBenks:

And you think men don't cheat on women or what?

7 Likes

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by acevic: 5:48pm On Mar 29, 2019
ifyalways:
Storytime !!!!

You took those words right outta my mouth.

He might even get arrested as a kidnapper. Lol

He went too far by selling the house built by both of them.

You can deny a mother a chance of seeing her children.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by babyfaceafrica: 5:48pm On Mar 29, 2019
dwisedgreat:
hmmmm....the woman did wrong but the punishment is too much....that woman can commit suicide....
and so.
Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by arrestdarrester: 5:48pm On Mar 29, 2019
The husband is a very good bad guy.

1 Like

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by michoim(m): 5:49pm On Mar 29, 2019
Excellent calculated reaction from the man. ..

1 Like

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Lawalemi(m): 5:49pm On Mar 29, 2019
It's too much of a revenge. You can't aim to take a pound of flesh and ruin a life. Simply teach the lesson and believe that you can make mistake in future as well

4 Likes

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Hedonisst: 5:49pm On Mar 29, 2019
Fake story, but any punishment for a wife's cheating should be commended as long as she isn't killed.

1 Like

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by CoolAmbience(m): 5:49pm On Mar 29, 2019
Jokerman:
These happened in my neighborhood

A couple got marrried about 4 years ago. They have two kids( A boy and a girl). The man works with a telecoms company as an engineer while the wife works as a banker.
Two years later, the man discovered that his wife was cheating on him, Buh his wife never knew that the man was in the know because he never asked her about it, however he was gathering evidence.

All through this while, though the man was planning to go overseas without telling anyonr not even his wife....

Two days ago, it was learnt the man had traveled to Australia with his two kids, and leaving his wife behind without telling her..

The wife was judging that the man was wicked etc.. The man now forwarded photos, text messages, DNA results of his 2 kids to the family as he said he won't be returning to Nigeria anytime soon...

Now isn't this too much of revenge against the wife.... I felt he should have divorced her or asked her about the cheating etc...instead of just disapearing like that with the kids

What do y'all think... Can you do this or something worse??

That's the exact kind of thing I can do.

You need to give her all the space she needs while ensuring your safety and those of your kids.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by dustydee: 5:49pm On Mar 29, 2019
Jokerman:
These happened in my neighborhood

A couple got marrried about 4 years ago. They have two kids( A boy and a girl). The man works with a telecoms company as an engineer while the wife works as a banker.
Two years later, the man discovered that his wife was cheating on him, Buh his wife never knew that the man was in the know because he never asked her about it, however he was gathering evidence.

All through this while, though the man was planning to go overseas without telling anyonr not even his wife....

Two days ago, it was learnt the man had traveled to Australia with his two kids, and leaving his wife behind without telling her..

The wife was judging that the man was wicked etc.. The man now forwarded photos, text messages, DNA results of his 2 kids to the family as he said he won't be returning to Nigeria anytime soon...

Now isn't this too much of revenge against the wife.... I felt he should have divorced her or asked her about the cheating etc...instead of just disapearing like that with the kids

What do y'all think... Can you do this or something worse??
Simple. She can file a report accusing the man of kidnapping. She can also easily involve the Australian police in the matter. The man had no right to do what he did.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by cococandy(f): 5:49pm On Mar 29, 2019
It’s a fantasy story by the usual culprits
ifyalways:
Storytime !!!!

5 Likes

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by ogbonti: 5:50pm On Mar 29, 2019
izzou:

You can give her any punishment you deem necessary, but don't deny her the access to be with her children

They are hers too

Do Nigerian women behave like children are theirs too when they ask men for money for child's upkeep?

3 Likes

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by GboyegaD(m): 5:51pm On Mar 29, 2019
ifyalways:
Storytime !!!!

If the story is true, I guess he did not think of his actions well enough. He kidnapped the kids because the mother did not give consent. This means he must have forged a letter on behalf of his now estranged wife. Those two are enough evidence not only to bring back the children but himself as well since he got the visa under false information. He will get a ban as well.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by noisy45(m): 5:52pm On Mar 29, 2019
eyinjuege:

he can lose everything by the so called chain reaction. he's more or less kidnapped his own children. Even though he's in Australia, he is not invisible. It's a crime, and he must have presented false documentation to the Australian embassy regarding his marital status and the mother of the underage children. You can add in fraud and possibly forgery of someone's signature to the list of offences
I'm not sure any immigrant needs such unnecessary attention abroad.

Your opinion noted

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Benin Baby Names / What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. / Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.