Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:55 PM

Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? (67460 Views)

You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? / How Do You Punish Your Wife Without Beating Her / Can You Trust A Wife Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by airex(m): 10:02pm On Mar 31, 2019
Omudia11:
You're an idiot without a brain. Get lost.
Bastard with a brain, without focus
Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Excuzeme: 2:58am On Apr 01, 2019
Magnifik18:

Expertise in editing other people's comments? .....

Gateman.

Talking about idle time, you claimed to have started work at 4am and up till now, you are still at work or awake and yet to rest! shocked shocked
I know you throw your legs up on that table, just watching that CCTV Screen all day but even at that, your work must be so miserable that you sleep, work, bath and eat in that cubicle.
No wonder you are so angry. Life is so unfair to m0r0-nic imbeciles like you.

And stop shitting in your diapers, l will say what l want to say, only when l want to say it.
it has nothing to do with your prompting or gut-fear. grin grin grin

Again, you want me to tell you as much as l know about you, so you can evaluate how much you have exposed your web of lies over time and try to cover your tracks just as you have been deleting your previous Posts here and there, to cover-up, right?

Naah, l wont help you on that. You even want me to tell you how l confirmed you are a female and came about your pix? grin grin
You are a confirmed dolt! Low-level pleb! Why should l help you to cover-up your folly and lies?
I thought it was a very smart, educated oil executive in West Texas that is abusing me, not knowing it was some low-level, negative-IQ cockroach. angry shocked

Okay, you want to go 'deeper' by abusing your "parents", right? Permission granted, let me see how low you can even get. grin grin
"Gateman" is waiting for your three posts, in response. Dont disappoint me o.
By the way, between Gateman and Security, which one pays more since you've done both at different times?

Dindinrin^10 grin grin
Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Excuzeme: 4:37am On Apr 01, 2019
Magnifik18:

Since you've got pipe dream facts, why don't you also upload a pix of my face so I can believe you busted me ? .

Where is the low-IQ clown dingbat now? shocked shocked
She don go attend to security work again?
How mnay times do l have to quote you, to get my three responses? angry angry
Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Nobody: 4:38am On Apr 01, 2019
Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by edgecution(m): 4:54am On Apr 01, 2019
Charelsz:
What if one of the parent is no more undecided?

Then it is known to the law. Persin wey die dey get something wey dem dey call death certificate ke.
Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 01, 2019
Excuzeme:

Where is the low-IQ clown dingbat now? shocked shocked
She don go attend to security work again?
How mnay times do l have to quote you, to get m three responses? angry angry

I know old f00l grin grin cheesy... you can't be righter than you are right right now.

Rest in peace till you provide reasonable evidence..
Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Excuzeme: 2:49pm On Apr 01, 2019
Magnifik18:

I know old f00l grin grin cheesy... you can't be righter than you are right right now.

Rest in peace till you provide reasonable evidence..

Why are you stuttering like that IGP, Mr. transmission-transmission? shocked shocked shocked
Calm down bitch or is your Supervisor watching you?

Just look at the Grammar from someone with TWO foreign Masters Degree! shocked shocked grin grin

Oil Engineer or Manager or whatever your internet claims are, there is nothing like "RIGHTER" in the English lexicon!

I am sure you did not learn about "comparatives" in the village school you attended in Rivers State grin grin

Here, take this as my contribution to your further, free education:
Next time, you should write 'You cant be MORE RIGHT than you are right now. grin grin

As for evidence, l will do that on my own terms, in my own time.
I wont let you go and rub it off, as you have been deleting your past posts to cover-up your poor, struggling azz. You are busted, Miss. tongue grin grin grin
You are simply an ignorant, negative-zone I.Q fukctard, trying to form 'I am present". tongue tongue
Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 01, 2019
Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 01, 2019
Excuzeme:

Why are you stuttering like that IGP, Mr. transmission-transmission? shocked shocked shocked

Just look at the Grammar from someone with TWO foreign Masters Degree! shocked shocked grin grin

Oil Engineer or Manager or whatever your internet claims are, there is nothing like "RIGHTER" in the English lexicon!

I am sure you did not learn about "comparatives" in the village school you attended in Rivers State grin grin

Next time, you should write 'You cant be MORE RIGHT than you are right now. grin grin

I wont let you go and rub it off, as you have been deleting your past posts to cover-up your poor, struggling azz. You are busted, Miss. tongue grin grin grin
You are simply an ignorant, negative-zone I.Q fukctard, trying to form 'I am present". tongue tongue

I swear eh, you be the biggest idi0t wey I don ever encounter for this my young life. cheesy grin cheesy..

You are extraordinarily stvpid & its fascinating to say the least grin cheesy grin.

I bet you are not aware that English isn't a major of one's intelligence or character? grin grin.

F00l, English is just a language as is Arabic, Spanish and more. It's not even the most spoken language in the world grin cheesy.

What would you say of renowned neuroscientists, epidemiologist and more experts who can't complete statements in English without few errors but are very very profound in their fields ? Ode grin cheesy

Your papa sabi speak English ni? cheesy SMHSH

Why don't you specialize in an area of stupidity than being a general !diot ?

You are an !diot when it comes to basic legal issues,
You are an !diot when it relates to common knowledge,
You are equally an Incoherent f00l and more.

Sis, pick one than being a general f00l.

As for evidences you have cheesy grin grin cheesy, chai , please release them when I declare my interest to become the president of Nigeria. It won't be long now.

Keep piling the evidence up your old poor azz , it will be useful to you very shortly grin cheesy grin.

Olodo triple A plus.

RIP Sis.

You dug your fathers grave in ede, USA, now you are digging in rivers state . Keep digging grin grin grin grin cheesy

Ibtwn, do well to send me your account details. You must be running low on data plans digging your father's grave. I just may send you $1 to encourage you.

Opunu.
Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 01, 2019
Omudia11:
Crass ignorance.

Oga, as long as the woman didn't consent to the kids travelling to Australia with him,
it is a kidnap. Wether you paint it red, blue or purple will not prevent the man from facing the consequences of "kidnapping".

You dey mind the !diot?
Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 01, 2019
Excuzeme:

Hais, because you are as important to me as my deleted comments, I am going ahead to delete those addressed to you.

I have deleted some and will continue 2mr.

You have less than 24 hours to do the needful; save up the ones very important to you NOW so you can use em in your" facts / busted discovery" ... take this as 3rd time notice.

3 times notice is enough for an id!ot.

& I can't be righter than I am right right now cool so do the NEEDFUL. Make hay while its sunny.

Less than 24 hours f00l... ticking clock starts NOW!!

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 01, 2019
Good. The cheated man is smart and he probably made his wife sign their kids travelling to Australia. It looks he prepared all well. And yes, I think he also got an Australian woman to help him with green card and to be a free babysitter. He is a cheater too. Who knows who cheated more and if his story about his wife it's true. He went to marry the white woman.
Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Excuzeme: 9:48pm On Apr 02, 2019
Magnifik18:

I swear eh, you be the biggest idi0t wey I don ever encounter for this my young life. cheesy grin cheesy..

You are extraordinarily stvpid & its fascinating to say the least grin cheesy grin.

I bet you are not aware that English isn't a major of one's intelligence or character? grin grin.

F00l, English is just a language as is Arabic, Spanish and more. It's not even the most spoken language in the world grin cheesy.

What would you say of renowned neuroscientists, epidemiologist and more experts who can't complete statements in English without few errors but are very very profound in their fields ? Ode grin cheesy

Your papa sabi speak English ni? cheesy SMHSH

"Fake liars" like you are so easy to spot, when they fail a subject, they say the teacher hates them. grin
it is now you know that "English is not your language"?
I bet you wrote your School Cert Exams in Ikwere? grin grin grin

When you lied that you have two master's degree, something no one can verify online, the best bet is to "Judge you by what you write" and it is obvious from your writings that you are just a daft, half-educated nitwit forming online.
Every line, every sentence of your post above, is riddled with grammatical errors befitting of a nincompoop trying to elevate herself beyond her level.

Just imagine this clown who claimed to study in Nigeria where the language of instruction is English, up to University level, who claimed to have done a masters Degree in the UK, where the language of instruction again is in English and who again claimed to have done another Masters in the US, where the language of instruction is English, excusing herself that "English is not my language"?
Weyrey ni dis one o!
grin grin
When you finish deceiving yourself that you are not a struggling Security Operator destined to watch CCTV screen all night and day, call my attention. undecided
Just to string a few lines of sensible statements together, your -ve zone I.Q cant even survive! shocked shocked shocked

B-U-S-T-E-D, is your middle name!

BTW, l wont abuse your Father or Mother, for one,l will assume they did not raise you up to become a lying Oaf, you just chose be one, yourself.
Secondly, l am yet to see a properly raised child rushing to abuse someone's else Parents, just to prove they did Masters Degree. grin grin
You cant give what you dont have, ...Low-Life like you.. undecided tongue
Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 02, 2019
Excuzeme:

"Fake liars" like you are so easy to spot, when they fail a subject, they say the teacher hates them. grin
it is now you know that "English is not your language"?
I bet you wrote your School Cert Exams in Ikwere? grin grin grin

When you lied that you have two master's degree, something no one can verify online, the best bet is to "Judge you by what you write" and it is obvious from your writings that you are just a daft, half-educated nitwit forming online.
Every line, every sentence of your post above, is riddled with grammatical errors befitting of a nincompoop trying to elevate herself beyond her level.

Just imagine this clown who claimed to study in Nigeria where the language of instruction is English, up to University level, who claimed to have done a masters Degree in the UK, where the language of instruction again is in English and who again claimed to have done another Masters in the US, where the language of instruction is English, excusing herself that "English is not my language"?
Weyrey ni dis one o!
grin grin
When you finish deceiving yourself that you are not a struggling Security Operator destined to watch CCTV screen all night and day, call my attention. undecided
Just to string a few lines of sensible statements together, your -ve zone I.Q cant even survive! shocked shocked shocked

B-U-S-T-E-D, is your middle name!

BTW, l wont abuse your Father or Mother, for one,l will assume they did not raise you up to become a lying Oaf, you just chose be one, yourself.
Secondly, l am yet to see a properly raised child rushing to abuse someone's else Parents, just to prove they did Masters Degree. grin grin
You cant give what you dont have, ...Low-Life like you.. undecided tongue

!diot extraordinaire is back.

I swear, I thought you died while digging your old man's grave - seeking for his leprosy infested skeletons.

Ms/Mr Busted. Shema!e.

Keep digging eh, hopefully you die there soon. Oluku.

Fagg0t talking about respect . Misplaced brain.
Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Excuzeme: 1:10am On Apr 04, 2019
Magnifik18:

!diot extraordinaire is back.

I swear, I thought you died while digging your old man's grave - seeking for his leprosy infested skeletons.

Ms/Mr Busted. Shema!e.

Keep digging eh, hopefully you die there soon. Oluku.

Fagg0t talking about respect . Misplaced brain.

Who let this Dog-out again? angry angry shocked
I am sure you did not grow up to know your parents and if you did, what you saw made you hate them so much that you decided to transfer your misery and anger to other people's parent.

You were raised in the gutter and that much is evidence from your gutter language.
It is true that while the system tried to take you out of the gutter, it could not take the gutter out of you.

Sewer Rat forming Oil Texas Oil worker. grin grin grin
Weyrey first class. You better start attending Night school so they can do something about this your English 'grammar'
Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 04, 2019
Excuzeme:

Who let this Dog-out again? angry angry shocked
I am sure you did not grow up to know your parents and if you did, what you saw made you hate them so much that you decided to transfer your misery and anger to other people's parent.

You were raised in the gutter and that much is evidence from your gutter language.
It is true that while the system tried to take you out of the gutter, it could not take the gutter out of you.

Sewer Rat forming Oil Texas Oil worker. grin grin grin
Weyrey first class. You better start attending Night school so they can do something about this your English 'grammar'

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Excuzeme: 10:48am On Apr 06, 2019
Magnifik18:

Magnifik18 is a Soakaway-Cockroach, negative I.Q Gutter Girl.
Oloriburuku, Omo-ale

Fixed!
Complete fraud
Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 06, 2019
Excuzeme:

Fixed!
Complete fraud

grin grin Obsession of an !diot. You can't seem to get me off your mind eh grin. I understand cheesy

Poc: West Texas Gutter!

D tin dey really pain you wella. You must really be hurting cheesy

Sorry!

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Excuzeme: 7:27pm On Apr 08, 2019
Magnifik18:

grin grin Obsession of an !diot. You can't seem to get me off your mind eh grin. I understand cheesy

Poc: West Texas Gutter!

D tin dey really pain you wella. You must really be hurting cheesy

Sorry!

How can l get a lying Sewer Cockroach off my mind?
How can l get an imp like you, off my mind?

I bet you bitch got me off your own warped mind so much so that you always come back to write three posts, for just one of mine. shocked shocked
Weyrey, Negative-zone I.Q gutter Rat that cant write simple English tongue tongue tongue

Put me on your mind so you can come back with some lame reply.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Who Is To Be Blamed, Husband Or Wife? ( Picture) / I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House / 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.