Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,592 members, 7,781,884 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 02:06 AM

Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? (67471 Views)

You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? / How Do You Punish Your Wife Without Beating Her / Can You Trust A Wife Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 30, 2019

1 Like

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 30, 2019

1 Like

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by SURElee(f): 8:07pm On Mar 30, 2019
Jokerman:
These happened in my neighborhood

A couple got marrried about 4 years ago. They have two kids( A boy and a girl). The man works with a telecoms company as an engineer while the wife works as a banker.
Two years later, the man discovered that his wife was cheating on him, Buh his wife never knew that the man was in the know because he never asked her about it, however he was gathering evidence.

All through this while, though the man was planning to go overseas without telling anyonr not even his wife....

Two days ago, it was learnt the man had traveled to Australia with his two kids, and leaving his wife behind without telling her..

The wife was judging that the man was wicked etc.. The man now forwarded photos, text messages, DNA results of his 2 kids to the family as he said he won't be returning to Nigeria anytime soon...

Now isn't this too much of revenge against the wife.... I felt he should have divorced her or asked her about the cheating etc...instead of just disapearing like that with the kids

What do y'all think... Can you do this or something worse??

It isn't too. Much. For me as a female, any wife cheating irritates me. I mean if the man no Sabi do you well, why not communicate with your partner. Now the man has left her, let her go back to her partner in the cheating game and cheating freely.

Let's learn to respect the marriage institution. Men respect your vows wives and marriage same with women.
Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 30, 2019
Bastard grin
Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by toplinetrtrend: 10:28pm On Mar 30, 2019
Omudia11:
I don't understand where you lots get your false stats from but go off all you want.
For one, a woman with a multiple sex partners has a higher chance of getting STDs than a man with multiple sex partners.

Do you know one of the evidences of much sexual intercourse in a woman? It is sagging breasts.

You may be angry all you want, but you can't compare a cheating man to a cheating woman.
Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by airex(m): 10:30pm On Mar 30, 2019
Omudia11:
Mumu. Go and read up, you won't, instead you'll come crawling like ravening wolves attacking people who know more than you.

If he stated that she's dead. Then she has won the case before it even started. All she has to do is provide information that proves she's the actual mother of the kids and it will be ascertained that the man falsified a death certificate which will either land him in jail outrightly or face deportation. He may have his property confiscated too.

Last last the woman will still win.
Idiot. Go and make her win na. Since understanding na big problem for you
Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Excuzeme: 12:39am On Mar 31, 2019
Magnifik18:

You are right cheesy ! How about not responding to confirm it...

Fishbrained mothetfvcker.

My interest isn't in debating blindly about an idiot like you that I do not wish to know.

I made my initial comment & you jumped into it like an !diot with dead brain.

Mr Fact checker aka dumb fvck explorer. What exactly have you achieved besides being a charge & bail ? grin

Being who you are, why dont you enlighten me on the countries you have been and how accomplished you are. Olodo.

You think say na everybody for nairaland dey shithole or dey dumb like you cheesy.

Native lawyer.

You see, l know a dolt like you will not take the queue....you will still come back, despite saying you dont want to and dont want to read a response from me! grin grin grin
Doing additional three responses! shocked shocked

You are just too unintelligent to know when to lay-off.
Go and engage moronic kids like yourself and please, do more of checking on "My Profile" since it does not occur to imbeciles like you that for various reasons, one can decide to have multiple i.d's on an anonymous platform.
Dindinrin. grin cheesy
Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Nobody: 1:19am On Mar 31, 2019
Excuzeme:

You see, l know a dolt like you will not take the queue....you will still come back, despite saying you dont want to and dont want to read a response from me! grin grin grin
Doing additional three responses! shocked shocked

You are just too unintelligent to know when to lay-off.
Go and engage moronic kids like yourself and please, do more of checking on "My Profile" since it does not occur to imbeciles like you that for various reasons, one can decide to have multiple i.d's on an anonymous platform.
Dindinrin. grin cheesy

Your oga don finally approve your break ? cheesy Slave.

I bet you are an old rusty f00l with condermed waist and worn out shoes due to prolong standing.

Life is soo frustrating for you as a loser so you keep looking for who to drag. I ain't the cause of your miserable old life.

I ain't in your old cranky league so fvck off.

You can rot wherever you are - selling your used, cheap asz stuff and arguing with your great grandchildren.

Rusty, hungry, old mofo..

cheesy M0ron keep Stating that I keep responding but won't stop responding cheesy. You see how you're an Olodo grade triple A?

Old id!ot.

Come back when you are allowed another 15 mins break by your Oga.
Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Omudia11: 7:28am On Mar 31, 2019
You're an idiot without a brain. Get lost.
airex:
Idiot. Go and make her win na. Since understanding na big problem for you

1 Like

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Excuzeme: 8:57am On Mar 31, 2019
Magnifik18:

Your oga don finally approve your break ? cheesy Slave.

I bet you are an old rusty f00l with condermed waist and worn out shoes due to prolong standing.

Life is soo frustrating for you as a loser so you keep looking for who to drag. I ain't the cause of your miserable old life.

I ain't in your old cranky league so fvck off.

You can rot wherever you are - selling your used, cheap asz stuff and arguing with your great grandchildren.

Rusty, hungry, old mofo..

cheesy M0ron keep Stating that I keep responding but won't stop responding cheesy. You see how you're an Olodo grade triple A?

Old id!ot.

Come back when you are allowed another 15 mins break by your Oga.

Is this all you gleaned from studying my profile, all night? shocked shocked

You need to take a break from all this your night-duty carrying shit from toilet to toilet, it is affecting your mental health.
Every time you reply, you keep confirming my initial theory that you have a negative-range I.Q!
You want to belong but unfortunately for your destiny, you are destined to be a destitute, its in your stars. tongue tongue
Dindnrin.

BTW: I am sure that "worn-out shoe" statement of yours, was "closer to home" than you'll want to admit. grin grin undecided
No worries, l wont let the cat out of the bag.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 31, 2019
Excuzeme:

Is this all you gleaned from studying my profile, all night? shocked shocked

You need to take a break from all this your night-duty carrying shit from toilet to toilet, it is affecting your mental health.
Every time you reply, you keep confirming my initial theory that you have a negative-range I.Q!
You want to belong but unfortunately for your destiny, you are destined to be a destitute, its in your stars. tongue tongue
Dindnrin.

BTW: I am sure that "worn-out shoe" statement of yours, was "closer to home" than you'll want to admit. grin grin undecided
No worries, l wont let the cat out of the bag.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

cheesy Old F00l without borders.

I'm still waiting on you to enlighten me with comprehensive lists of the foreign countries you have been, international travel tickets you have bought and all the famous legal cases you have won.

I nor know say you be thirsty old phone seller wey need sell fone so you can use the money to buy bus ticket go Burundi- were you dey hustle as gate man.

Like I did state earlier, I ain't the cause of the generational miseries in your home so fvck off.

Go continue living the life of an old f00l..
Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Excuzeme: 2:12pm On Mar 31, 2019
Magnifik18:

cheesy Old F00l without borders.

I'm still waiting on you to enlighten me with comprehensive lists of the foreign countries you have been, international travel tickets you have bought and all the famous legal cases you have won.

I nor know say you be thirsty old phone seller wey need sell fone so you can use the money to buy bus ticket go Burundi- were you dey hustle as gate man.

Like I did state earlier, I ain't the cause of the generational miseries in your home so fvck off.

Go continue living the life of an old f00l..

You are still repeating the same stale, negative-zone IQ, unintelligent comeback?

l know you are writing "your life story" when you mentioned "rusty Boot, night watchman and such stuffs". grin grin grin
Do l need to remind you when you put "the picture of your life" below, for us to see? You see why you are always talking about "Rusty Boots"!
grin grin grin grin

Stop being bitter, your miserably life is over, even before it started.
I dont belong in your cadre, boy
grin grin

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 31, 2019
Excuzeme:

You are still repeating the same stale, negative-zone IQ, unintelligent comeback?

l know you are writing "your life story" when you mentioned "rusty Boot, night watchman and such stuffs". grin grin grin
Do l need to remind you when you put "the picture of your life" below, for us to see? You see why you are always talking about "Rusty Boots"!
grin grin grin grin

Stop being bitter, your miserably life is over, even before it started.
I dont belong in your cadre, boy
grin grin

cheesy grin cheesy.. Incoherent olodo plus plus.

If you had ever done any professional job, you would know those are the boots of an oil field worker cheesy grin.

But then, how do I expect a gateman to know?

These are my boots again... I'm sitting down, cursing your ass and getting paid in $$$$.

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Omudia11: 3:24pm On Mar 31, 2019
You don't have sense. And fyi, I'm a medical doctor. Go and tell that nonsense to someone who has no knowledge of biology.
toplinetrtrend:

For one, a woman with a multiple sex partners has a higher chance of getting STDs than a man with multiple sex partners.

Do you know one of the evidences of much sexual intercourse in a woman? It is sagging breasts.

You may be angry all you want, but you can't compare a cheating man to a cheating woman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Excuzeme: 3:39pm On Mar 31, 2019
Magnifik18:

cheesy grin cheesy.. Incoherent olodo plus plus.

If you had ever done any professional job, you would know those are the boots of an oil field worker cheesy grin.

But then, how do I expect a gateman to know?

These are my boots again... I'm sitting down, cursing your ass and getting paid in $$$$.

Haaahahaha!
this Small thing that served in Ede as recent as 2012, forming Oil worker in Texas! grin grin
You that your brother was still trying to get a Visa for, to come and study, as recent as 2016?

FYI, Security Women who sit all night watching CCTV, wear that Boot (though a neat, clean one), Site laborers and window cleaners wear same Boot or is it not a "Safety Boot" you are putting on? grin grin grin

How many years have you spent abroad? Less than two years and you are forming like you own Texas? shocked shocked
These are FACTS you cant deny or do you want to try?

I say you have a negative-zone I.Q. You were born with it, Deal with it grin grin

Stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 31, 2019
Excuzeme:

Haaahahaha!
this Small thing that served in Ede as recent as 2012, forming Oil worker in Texas! grin grin
You that your brother was still trying to get a Visa for, to come and study, as recent as 2016?

FYI, Security Women who sit all night watching CCTV, wear that Boot (though a neat, clean one), Site laborers and window cleaners wear same Boot or is it not a "Safety Boot" you are putting on? grin grin grin

How many years have you spent abroad? Less than two years and you are forming like you own Texas? shocked shocked

I say you have a negative-zone I.Q. You were born with it, Deal with it grin grin

Stop deceiving yourself.

Kai, I don laff tire. Some lame investigation eh grin cheesy grin. This old f00l must be on wet weed grin cheesy

Id!ot plus.

In 2012, I had already lived in the UK for 5 years & obtained my 1st MSC from university of east london. grin cheesy grin.

I bin think say you stated i had never seen visa or ticket b4?

Well, Since your wretched dead father paid for my tuition & travel to complete my 2nd msc in the US , I've been working in the field as a professional ever since grin cheesy grin.

Check it- a year of achievement is better than 50 years of slavery. Do the maths if your rusty old brain can.

You got to make me laff on this sunday man. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin. Thanks grin

Oh well, I am a man but not old grin I'm young, vibrant, smart and i have a lot of amazing things ahead to look forward to- God willing. cheesy grin

Pls, hint me on just a little you have achieved. I'm still crossing my legs on my desk - waiting on you.

Don't forget, also keep bringing out the rusty info.. there are a lot of things you seem to know about me that I don't even know about myself like me being a woman cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy.

Rely on your brain fool and not some useless, social media nonsense.

Old rickety f00l.
Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 31, 2019
Excuzeme:

Haaahahaha!

Stop deceiving yourself.

Mind you, I ain't forming oil field worker in Texas, I AM an oil field worker- professional wink

Next time you state the above, add some respect to it. undecided

Oil field workers risk their lives & work really hard for the future cool .
Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 31, 2019
Excuzeme:

Haaahahaha!

Stop deceiving yourself.

I must say, you remind me of some id!ots I crossed path with back in the days...

They lived in peckham. They were yahoo yahoo, they would lazy about all day on computers, go sit in some barber's shop in the evening and talk about which one of them get money pass( £7000, £20000 and just small, usesles cash like that.) .

Today, na black nd white with tie , old worn out shoes all of dem dey wear for oxford street, some dey work as security men for Wembley when ever events dey the stadium.

Nothing to write home about dem, no career path, nothing but slavery just like you.

I can bet my life that you are exact same as these people I use to know..

Calling yourself big boy yet selling old used phone on nairaland.. who does that ?

Your mates were gifting people houses back in 2013 but you were selling used BlackBerry to raise money to travel back grin cheesy grin..

Back to where?? grin cheesy

Loser cheesy
Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Excuzeme: 5:48pm On Mar 31, 2019
Just three replies? More replies abeg or are you tired of trying to justify your pathetic, LYING life? grin grin grin

Who asked you all these lies you are concocting? shocked shocked shocked grin grin

Dindinrin with negative-zone I.Q
tongue tongue
Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 31, 2019
Excuzeme:
Just three replies? More replies abeg or are you tired of trying to justify your pathetic, LYING life? grin grin grin

Who asked you all these lies you are concocting? shocked shocked shocked grin grin

tongue tongue

Weak azz mofo...

Why didn't you quote me again ?? grin cheesy. So I would see it on my profile and comment?.

Dude, I have been working since 4am and its noon now... still making money while reaping your rusty old ass. Will continue till 7pm.. I got all day fool grin cheesy cheesy.

What do you do for a living?? Its just a simple question that requires a simple answer cheesy grin

Olodo triple A.

I thought you got more stupid facts about me to spill.. I am here, waiting grin cheesy grin.
Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 31, 2019
Excuzeme:

tongue tongue

Olodo grade AAA.

Lame typical Nigerian fool. 1st thing they say in any argument is where have you been to like say travel and visa na achievement or na only dem dey travel.

You say I never see visa b4 not to talk of international passport abi ? grin cheesy. Even money to buy ticket, na day dream for me- no bi so you talk earlier ? cheesy grin.

Only your stupid self came back to say I have been in the US since 2016 grin cheesy grin.

See how Incoherent and contradictory you are.

You wey don travel far and wide, what are you today.? What's your net worth? Who have you helped? , who have you employed ? Who have you empowered?

Birdbrained mofo.
Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 31, 2019
Excuzeme:

tongue tongue

Idiot grade triple A.

You threatened you have more moronic facts about me.. grin please air them so I can straighten them out...

I'm learning about myself everyday. Even an old f00l like you can still tell me things about myself I never knew I did.

F00l.
Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Excuzeme: 6:39pm On Mar 31, 2019
Magnifik18:

Idiot grade triple A.

You threatened you have more moronic facts about me.. grin please air them so I can straighten them out...

I'm learning about myself everyday. Even an old f00l like you can still tell me things about myself I never knew I did.

F00l.

Hahahha, let me press your Muumu-button again! grin grin
One line of post from me, needs three separate post from a negative-zone I.Q imp, as reply! grin grin grin

BTW, working on Sunday, working night shifts in a small cubicle is an indication that this woman is a shitty security operator.

Whatever l wrote, are gleaned from what you claimed about yourself, why are you foaming from both sides of your mouth like a rabid Bitch?
That is why they are facts. grin grin

Dindinrin, now give me another three Posts so you can say 'nothing new'. Your thinking and thought process is really, really slow!
Texas Oil managress my foot
Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 31, 2019
Excuzeme:

tongue tongue

I understand why you can't believe anything you hear that's slightly about minimum wage.. na poverty mentality and it's very typical of idiots.

So everything heard that's too good to be true becomes "na lie "to your type grin cheesy

Fool. I never begin even make the kind money my soul is tasting for sef...

I never see wetin i go do today na to come dey lie to a loser ?? Because wetin be the gain ?? grin grin grin

Kai, you don make me laff better I swear.

Keep the laff rolling. Old Clown.
Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 31, 2019
Excuzeme:

Hahahha, let me press your Muumu-button again! grin grin
One line of post from me, needs three separate post from a negative-zone I.Q imp, as reply! grin grin grin

BTW, working on Sunday, working night shifts in a small cubicle is an indication that this woman is a shitty security operator.

Whatever l wrote, are gleaned from what you claimed about yourself, why are you foaming from both sides of your mouth like a rabid Bitch?
That is why they are facts. grin grin

Dindinrin, now give me another three Posts so you can say 'nothing new'. Your thinking and thought process is really, really slow!

Texas Oil managress my foot

Agba iya grin grin cheesy grin

What do you do for a living oldie ?? grin grin cheesy.

I never knew simple question like this would be sooo difficult to answer cheesy grin

Your rant is that of someone with minimum wage mentality... its typical grin

Now, Keep rolling in your stupidity. I gat time and I gat you.

Old fool.
Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by pocohantas(f): 7:32pm On Mar 31, 2019
Magnifik18:

cheesy grin cheesy grin . Stupidity is something I do not have tolerance for.

I can fix lazy, I can fix childishness but you see stupidity and adamance - that, no one can fix.

YOU ARE RIGHT PLEASE ( whatever you stated up there).

Just miss me with your stupidity cos it ain't my problem to deal with.

Have a great life.

PS, don't reply . Thanks Sir grin

No chill grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Excuzeme: 8:54pm On Mar 31, 2019
Gatherings of Muumus and negative-zone I.Q dolts wants to conglomerate!~ shocked shocked grin grin

You still have not completed your 'three rounds of reply' per one of my Post or are you being distracted by another Muumu nii?
maybe it is that fear you expressed, about 'threat' of exposing more facts about you? grin grin

See Dindinrin that even lies about their gender. shocked shocked Iraanu.
What is there to believe about a "busted", anonymous, online, serial liar?
Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Excuzeme: 9:15pm On Mar 31, 2019
Magnifik18:

I have message for you above , Dindinrin. grin grin grin
Incase you start complaining and wailing as usual, that l did not inform you. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 31, 2019
Excuzeme:

I have message for you above , Dindinrin. grin grin grin
Incase you start complaining and wailing as usual, that l did not inform you. tongue tongue tongue

Expertise in editing other people's comments? So much idle time you got. Professional f00l.

thought you were an idiot of many words, how come words fail you now?

I still have time so keep the shit coming, I gat you.

Old idiot wey nor no say e don old.

Gateman.
Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 31, 2019
Excuzeme:
Gatherings of Muumus and negative-zone I.Q dolts wants to conglomerate!~ shocked shocked grin grin

You still have not completed your 'three rounds of reply' per one of my Post or are you being distracted by another Muumu nii?
maybe it is that fear you expressed, about 'threat' of exposing more facts about you? grin grin

Olodo.. revert and see where I dared you multiple times to spill more about your dead wretched father who is a woman. I'm still waiting yet nothing new.

I'm asking again: please spill more and if you don't, just know you are the biggest undisputed F00L today.

Olodo grade AAA.
Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 31, 2019
Excuzeme:

I understand why you would refer to a man like you as woman . Your role model (your late father) b4 he died didnt live up to the task. He let your mom go hustle the streets at night to bring food to the table. He automatically became a sissy while your mother became the man.

Its understandable.
Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 31, 2019
Excuzeme:

Since you've got pipe dream facts, why don't you also upload a pix of my face so I can believe you busted me ? cheesy grin cheesy grin. I dare you again d0uchbag.

Serial idiot.

Fact finder.

As I go deep with you, I'm beginning to realize you are just
a frustrated old fool.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Who Is To Be Blamed, Husband Or Wife? ( Picture) / I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House / 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.