Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

God Discovered And Made Me Governor Not You, Emmanuel Tells Akpabio - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Discovered And Made Me Governor Not You, Emmanuel Tells Akpabio (25317 Views)

Obaseki: “No One Made Me Governor” (Photos) / Kwankwaso Directs ‘incoming PDP Governor’ Not To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage In Kan / Any Governor Not Supporting Atiku Campaigning Against Himself – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Discovered And Made Me Governor Not You, Emmanuel Tells Akpabio by IjebuWarrior: 9:24pm On Mar 29, 2019
Shut The Fvck Up, FOOL! God isn't involved with you corrupt Thieves! angry

1 Like

Re: God Discovered And Made Me Governor Not You, Emmanuel Tells Akpabio by ChristianNorth: 9:24pm On Mar 29, 2019
Warsaw saw war and humble

2 Likes

Re: God Discovered And Made Me Governor Not You, Emmanuel Tells Akpabio by opoloba: 9:26pm On Mar 29, 2019
akpabio na thief, looter

In another news, to play Deal or No Deal game, whot game, poker game, click on https:///2HVwA3H
Re: God Discovered And Made Me Governor Not You, Emmanuel Tells Akpabio by newproject(m): 9:26pm On Mar 29, 2019
Yes
Re: God Discovered And Made Me Governor Not You, Emmanuel Tells Akpabio by bizhop01: 9:27pm On Mar 29, 2019
Only in democratic republic of Nigeria that single man claim that he made a governor not votes from masses.
Re: God Discovered And Made Me Governor Not You, Emmanuel Tells Akpabio by Gkemz: 9:29pm On Mar 29, 2019
Don't mind Akpabio. He's an asshole
Re: God Discovered And Made Me Governor Not You, Emmanuel Tells Akpabio by don4real18(m): 9:32pm On Mar 29, 2019
oyeb15:
that wat akpabio did to Victor Atta . now Udom to Akpabio. Udom will also get his own verson.

I think Akwa ibom people are uncontrollable once they get power.
A trait with the Southerners...

1 Like

Re: God Discovered And Made Me Governor Not You, Emmanuel Tells Akpabio by geesilver(m): 9:34pm On Mar 29, 2019
even though am not a fan of politics. I Blv akpabio really try f or this man. why saying God discovered you. politics of bitterness.

1 Like

Re: God Discovered And Made Me Governor Not You, Emmanuel Tells Akpabio by ofiko123(m): 9:42pm On Mar 29, 2019
Daviddson:
See these Freemason and occult men calling God's Name anyhow as if they truly reverence him. God is just too merciful.

I am telling you..
Re: God Discovered And Made Me Governor Not You, Emmanuel Tells Akpabio by derbykol(f): 9:44pm On Mar 29, 2019
Nobody is self made.

2 Likes

Re: God Discovered And Made Me Governor Not You, Emmanuel Tells Akpabio by Uniportadmision: 9:45pm On Mar 29, 2019
Keke for sale in port Harcourt.
Very sound engine, buy and drive.
0.8.0.3526.0634 call or whatsapp

Re: God Discovered And Made Me Governor Not You, Emmanuel Tells Akpabio by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 29, 2019
grin
Politicians sef.
Re: God Discovered And Made Me Governor Not You, Emmanuel Tells Akpabio by nicepoker101(m): 9:49pm On Mar 29, 2019
oyeb15:
that wat akpabio did to Victor Atta . now Udom to Akpabio. Udom will also get his own verson.

Marry their women and they will become Queen in ur home and separate u from ur family. Infact, on will hate his own family with passion.
you mean all their women?
Re: God Discovered And Made Me Governor Not You, Emmanuel Tells Akpabio by Ubdavis(m): 9:51pm On Mar 29, 2019
Udom. Stop mentioning God. Akpabio Imposed u on us.

2 Likes

Re: God Discovered And Made Me Governor Not You, Emmanuel Tells Akpabio by Ubdavis(m): 9:53pm On Mar 29, 2019
Akpabio brought u from woodworks. Imposed u on every one, that time u did not knw that imposition is undemocratic abi. God dong sufa for una mouth.

1 Like

Re: God Discovered And Made Me Governor Not You, Emmanuel Tells Akpabio by oforjide: 9:55pm On Mar 29, 2019
Nice response
Re: God Discovered And Made Me Governor Not You, Emmanuel Tells Akpabio by OYAY(m): 9:57pm On Mar 29, 2019
Do you know the number of years Chris Okotie has been claiming God has destined him to be president of Nigeria? If you know you appreciate people God used to get you to that position Mr gomina!!!
Re: God Discovered And Made Me Governor Not You, Emmanuel Tells Akpabio by anonymous1759(m): 10:01pm On Mar 29, 2019
That's why I still like Amaechi, fsshola and the rest still loyal after the difference with their boss. Without Akpabio through God's will you wouldn't have been Governor
Re: God Discovered And Made Me Governor Not You, Emmanuel Tells Akpabio by Softness147: 10:06pm On Mar 29, 2019
Baawaa:
But God used someone for you

if God uses u to bless someone,willl u assume the God there.
Guy is like u wan receive spiritual slap like Rochas. Dont joke with God and his glory.
Re: God Discovered And Made Me Governor Not You, Emmanuel Tells Akpabio by Sholaco: 10:14pm On Mar 29, 2019
Wide mouth
Re: God Discovered And Made Me Governor Not You, Emmanuel Tells Akpabio by AMI3(m): 10:16pm On Mar 29, 2019
I am doubting if it is My Governor that is exchanging words with Akpabio I can't believe this.

Please my Governor let the sleeping dog lies.

Just don't thread word with Gofswill.
Just give him that respect

Akpabio has done so much for the state whether u hate him or love him he still a force to reckon.

I don't think is the end of his political career. You can only hate because you are not don't have opportunity to meet.

I remember one his quote " no one has ever seen a governor and remain the same "

senator we love
Re: God Discovered And Made Me Governor Not You, Emmanuel Tells Akpabio by epistleNow(m): 10:41pm On Mar 29, 2019
All these Politicians send thugs to snatch ballot boxes, disrupt election, kill, just to be elected, now come on air to thank GOD ?!!

What kind of people are we

As in seriously, is that what religion has turn to

Student pray not to get caught for cheating,

Wives/Husbands pray not to get caught cheating.

Remove God from your self determined ways

Lawless, Godless people!

1 Like

Re: God Discovered And Made Me Governor Not You, Emmanuel Tells Akpabio by Emelcee: 10:52pm On Mar 29, 2019
oyeb15:

Marry their women and they will become Queen in ur home and separate u from ur family. Infact, one will hate his own family with passion.
As lame as the writer

3 Likes

Re: God Discovered And Made Me Governor Not You, Emmanuel Tells Akpabio by edebemba(m): 10:52pm On Mar 29, 2019
Baawaa:
But God used someone for you
Akpabio himself did not fall from the sky. God used someone to bring him to limelight. So Akpabio should not take the glory that belongs to God. Maybe that is why he is facing numerous challenges at this period.
Re: God Discovered And Made Me Governor Not You, Emmanuel Tells Akpabio by BusinessHub1: 10:53pm On Mar 29, 2019
semyman:
Christianity has become so shameless for the adherents
You are a mad man and so shall u continue to be if you don’t mention the many shortcomings of your violent religion too. Ebot
Re: God Discovered And Made Me Governor Not You, Emmanuel Tells Akpabio by Eyoh01(m): 10:55pm On Mar 29, 2019
Now that this evil man has started lowering the volume of his aboki transistor radio Udom should be careful

Imagine chairman of the PDP governors forum claiming he voted Buhari, someone that promised to give Jonathan one million votes and claimed apc had only fifty votes

He is a snake next he will call for peace and reconciliation if Udom Emmanuel agrees he is finish, if he welcomes & believe him I repeat he is completely finished

1 Like

Re: God Discovered And Made Me Governor Not You, Emmanuel Tells Akpabio by agnes7(f): 10:58pm On Mar 29, 2019
semyman:
Christianity has become so shameless for the adherents
You that are worshipping allah.Allah says you should hate and kill christians as part of your jihad.He says you must be on top while christians must be your slaves.He makes all muslims to be so arrogant to the end that you can't find a humble muslim anywhere.Those who appear humble are only pretending.That your God cannot even tell your prophet the truth.That is why your quoran is full of lies and exaggerations.It lies that Jesus Christ did not die for our sins.It lied that Jesus Christ is not the son of God.So prophet muhammad only came to oppose the truth of God's word concerning Jesus Christ as the son of God and the saviour of mankind.Your allah promise that muslims will be on top while christians will be slaves.But he cannot enforce his useless promise.Western christian nations will continue to be on top while the muslim nations continue to be backward.Your god allah has nothing to offer you except hatred for christians abi?

3 Likes

Re: God Discovered And Made Me Governor Not You, Emmanuel Tells Akpabio by Kennydoc(m): 11:33pm On Mar 29, 2019
KaptainAfrika:
Loooool its now God that discovered Udom and made Udom, Governor in 2015.

Folks be mindful of such people, when they don't need you again, they suddenly remember God - funny, they chased you when they needed something but once they get it, its God that did it, so why were they chasing you in the first place hmmmm

Udom tried hard to maintain peace with Akpabio but Akpabio insisted he must deal with him.
Notwithstanding the fact that Akpabio tried in terms of infrastructural development of Akwa Ibom, he plunged the state into a lot of debt. Despite receiving the highest allocation from the FG, Akwa Ibom owes the 2nd biggest debt among the 36 states. Udom could have instituted investigations against Akpabio but he didn't. Even when EFCC started hounding him, Udom kept shielding him. Udom's only sin was failing to allow Akpabio run the state by proxy, and that's why he swore that he must remove Udom. Now that he has failed, what do you expect Udom to do? To start worshipping him?

3 Likes

Re: God Discovered And Made Me Governor Not You, Emmanuel Tells Akpabio by Samtt: 11:36pm On Mar 29, 2019
If God used you to discover him to become a gov. , why not allowing him to concentrate and stop drawing him backward. It's a lesson to Udom that he needs to allow his successor freedom and greediness
Re: God Discovered And Made Me Governor Not You, Emmanuel Tells Akpabio by Codes151(m): 11:55pm On Mar 29, 2019
Oga shut up !

I still remember Akpabio going around being Eket chief to consider you! We had a candidate already!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah Criticises Keyamo, Says He Is Ignorant Of Parliamentary Rules / Obasanjo Hosted At Zambian Presidential Palace As He Meets With President. Photo / Faye Mooney: Britain Mourns Citizen Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.