Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Regina Daniels Shares Interiors Of Her Multi Million Mansion As She Celebrates W - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Shares Interiors Of Her Multi Million Mansion As She Celebrates W (4835 Views)

Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion / Phyno Celebrates Father's Birthday In His Mansion As Timaya, Paul Okoye Visit / Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose Infront Of Her Multi Million Naira Mansion. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Shares Interiors Of Her Multi Million Mansion As She Celebrates W by Paulfroshman: 6:13pm On Mar 29, 2019
Regina Daniels Shares Interiors Of Her Multi Million Mansion As She Celebrates With...

Lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUaS6X5JDdM

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Interiors Of Her Multi Million Mansion As She Celebrates W by Fathertony: 6:27pm On Mar 29, 2019
Augustinefixed4:
See below
sell it to your miserable father

7 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Interiors Of Her Multi Million Mansion As She Celebrates W by Okayng: 6:38pm On Mar 29, 2019
The poster above me tho

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Interiors Of Her Multi Million Mansion As She Celebrates W by Dacronym(m): 6:52pm On Mar 29, 2019
God Pls Let my Market sell Like This Too
I know say 1000 orders of Jerseys alone Go Change my Life
Nina making 5M naira a day No get two Heads na
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Interiors Of Her Multi Million Mansion As She Celebrates W by Slimguy0(m): 6:53pm On Mar 29, 2019
Hmmm... It's all good... Everyone is watching lol...
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Interiors Of Her Multi Million Mansion As She Celebrates W by Mrnakeina(m): 6:55pm On Mar 29, 2019
There's a way that seemeth right....
Girl how you end is more important

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Interiors Of Her Multi Million Mansion As She Celebrates W by dreamwords: 6:57pm On Mar 29, 2019
Is that her legs or tubers of yam grin

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Interiors Of Her Multi Million Mansion As She Celebrates W by Modsenemy(f): 7:16pm On Mar 29, 2019
God , please I can also act the type of movie this girl is acting cry
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Interiors Of Her Multi Million Mansion As She Celebrates W by Salmoneus(m): 7:33pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ffff...ffff...ffff...fffatty bum bum...

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Interiors Of Her Multi Million Mansion As She Celebrates W by Bossontop(m): 8:41pm On Mar 29, 2019
Pussy be like......"see d way she is showing off and feeling hersef......and im d wan suffering and paying for all this things oo" ....lol

[img]https://media1./images/2a4fa3bf9baf20bc4cc76745c6f38b59/tenor.gif?itemid=5302644[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Interiors Of Her Multi Million Mansion As She Celebrates W by Ayobami7(m): 8:42pm On Mar 29, 2019
Seen NEXT!!!!!!
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Interiors Of Her Multi Million Mansion As She Celebrates W by ogawisdom(m): 8:49pm On Mar 29, 2019
Too fat for an 18 yr old

What happened to work out angry angry

See laps like mama nkechi

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Interiors Of Her Multi Million Mansion As She Celebrates W by sodiqapril(m): 9:21pm On Mar 29, 2019
the girl has not done half of what Mr Ibu has done to Nollywood but I can bet my only ball that she is richer than him . truth be told, I'm not really a Nollywood fan but the few ones I watch are blockbusters and I've never seen her in any. I only got to know her here on nairaland. so from my jealous and bear parlor verdict ; the gal na high grade Ashana. she go soon take over from toke makinwa. but if we're to tell ourselves the truth , half of the girls will do more than whatever she does to get money so they can trend. and 90% of guys will spend heaven on earth just to Bleep her .so no one should critize her. the only problem I have is with these stupid bloggers that keeping shoving useless news down our throats. let her post her house, car, bank statement even pussy if no one gives a Bleep.she will have sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Interiors Of Her Multi Million Mansion As She Celebrates W by IjebuWarrior: 9:31pm On Mar 29, 2019
ogawisdom:
Too fat for an 18 yr old

I know right? It's just a matter of time before she becomes so useless and outdated.
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Interiors Of Her Multi Million Mansion As She Celebrates W by IjebuWarrior: 9:32pm On Mar 29, 2019
Fathertony:
hater!
Have you ever paid to go down with her before or do you knw someone who has?
Watch your mouth and quit calling every pretty girl you meet a hoe

Guy, Sharrrrrap! angry

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Interiors Of Her Multi Million Mansion As She Celebrates W by IjebuWarrior: 9:42pm On Mar 29, 2019
Fathertony:
mynd44 rule 2

Is Sharrrrap even a word with meaning?

You're sure a Yaba Left V.I.P
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Interiors Of Her Multi Million Mansion As She Celebrates W by Nobody: 4:03am On Mar 30, 2019
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Interiors Of Her Multi Million Mansion As She Celebrates W by Martinez39(m): 5:11am On Mar 30, 2019
See the way adipose tissues are holding meeting in her thighs.
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Interiors Of Her Multi Million Mansion As She Celebrates W by AlPeter: 6:49am On Mar 30, 2019
Being Atiku youth ambassador must have paid well see as everybody dey ball. now its time for Lawyers to chop there own
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Interiors Of Her Multi Million Mansion As She Celebrates W by CAPSLOCKED: 7:55am On Mar 30, 2019
Martinez39:
See the way adipose tissues are holding meeting in her thighs.

WHAAT? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Interiors Of Her Multi Million Mansion As She Celebrates W by partnerbizz4: 8:05am On Mar 30, 2019
Which politician is sponsoring this?

Sell Airtime to us and make money!
Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Interiors Of Her Multi Million Mansion As She Celebrates W by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 30, 2019
ogawisdom:
Too fat for an 18 yr old

She is 21 yrs

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: We've Never Seen Lady Gaga Looking This Normal / Please Ooo Help Me Answer Oo! Kim K And Nicky Minaj Who Is Prettier? / Chidimma Is "Bubbly" In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.