Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Meet Lucy Akwawa, Nigeria's Most Beautiful Student, Who Sold Indomie & Egg - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Lucy Akwawa, Nigeria's Most Beautiful Student, Who Sold Indomie & Egg (52605 Views)

Nigerian Graduate Who Sold Ice Cream Releases Transformation 7 Years After / Anambra Student Who Dressed Like Anas Aremeyaw, Masked Journalist, Chased Out / Four Boys Who Sold Leaked WAEC Exam Questions Arrested In Ondo, Edo And Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Lucy Akwawa, Nigeria's Most Beautiful Student, Who Sold Indomie & Egg by Goldpen: 6:36pm On Mar 29, 2019
Nigeria's Most Beautiful Student, Lucy Akwawa in an interview with The Bug magazine revealed that contrary to popular belief, a good number of students in Covenant University are from average and below average families who struggle like most Nigerians to foot their bills. She explained how she managed a petty trade through school.

She is the very first winner of the elite pageant, crowned Queen at the event which took place on the 21st of December at the prestigious Lekki Coliseum.

Excerpt from Lucy Akwawa's profile on The Bug magazine:

Lucy started school at Our Lady's Nursery and Primary School, but it was Immaculate Conception Secondary School (both in Bauchi) that she develop her ambitious personality which has kept her success-bound ever since. When she got into Covenant University, she was already ready to take on the academic and social rigour the school is known for. In Lucy's words: "Covenant University is a very disciplined school and it takes alot to comply with all the rules. All these made me more accountable, responsible and self disciplined".

"Going through C.U was a miracle because sometimes it seemed like the school fees was not gonna come. People have this mindset that All students in C.U have wealthy parents and are more than capable, financially. But that's not true; there are the rich, the average and the financially challenged.

"I had to take up responsibilities for myself when monthly allowance wasn't coming in steady as usual due to some financial challenges we had at home. The most eaten food in C.U is Indomie as that is the only thing we are allowed to cook. So i came up with a business idea of selling eggs and cooking noodles for people just to have an alternate source of income - yeah i love cooking and people loved my noodles. Covenant University added to my life positively, the teachings of the chancellor are still engraved in my heart. And i feel more than proud saying 'I attended Covenant University'"

...Continue :[url]//www.instagram.com/p/BvmYwuOg0Ay/[/url]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Lucy Akwawa, Nigeria's Most Beautiful Student, Who Sold Indomie & Egg by GavelSlam: 6:51pm On Mar 29, 2019
Covenant University?

Time doth change.

1 Like

Re: Meet Lucy Akwawa, Nigeria's Most Beautiful Student, Who Sold Indomie & Egg by grandstar(m): 9:02pm On Mar 29, 2019
I see his teachings impacted into your life and that's why you took part in a beauty contest?. Please was swim wear part of the show

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Lucy Akwawa, Nigeria's Most Beautiful Student, Who Sold Indomie & Egg by Gentleziggy(m): 2:45am On Mar 30, 2019
Most beautiful

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Lucy Akwawa, Nigeria's Most Beautiful Student, Who Sold Indomie & Egg by Gulher: 6:22am On Mar 30, 2019
Explain what you mean by below average and financially challenged attending covenant
Goldpen:
Nigeria's Most Beautiful Student, Lucy Akwawa in an interview with The Bug magazine revealed that contrary to popular belief, a good number of students in Covenant University are from average and below average families who struggle like most Nigerians to foot their bills.

"Going through C.U was a miracle because sometimes it seemed like the school fees was not gonna come. People have this mindset that All students in C.U have wealthy parents and are more than capable, financially. But that's not true; there are the rich, the average and the financially challenged.

...Continue :[url]//www.instagram.com/p/BvmYwuOg0Ay/[/url]

4 Likes

Re: Meet Lucy Akwawa, Nigeria's Most Beautiful Student, Who Sold Indomie & Egg by ZoeyJ(f): 8:09am On Mar 30, 2019
I also sell stuffs in sch to survive

2 Likes

Re: Meet Lucy Akwawa, Nigeria's Most Beautiful Student, Who Sold Indomie & Egg by zolajpower: 8:56am On Mar 30, 2019
ZoeyJ:
I also sell stuffs in sch to survive
You mean u sold crack cocaine to survive ?

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Lucy Akwawa, Nigeria's Most Beautiful Student, Who Sold Indomie & Egg by Kenedy16(m): 9:02am On Mar 30, 2019
Re: Meet Lucy Akwawa, Nigeria's Most Beautiful Student, Who Sold Indomie & Egg by eben1marketer: 9:47am On Mar 30, 2019
Inspiring. Keep on keeping on. Life is a step at a time.

Need a website but without advance payments? Let's get it done for you. #paylater. See our beautiful designs HERE

1 Like

Re: Meet Lucy Akwawa, Nigeria's Most Beautiful Student, Who Sold Indomie & Egg by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:47am On Mar 30, 2019
God bless our HUSTLE!
Re: Meet Lucy Akwawa, Nigeria's Most Beautiful Student, Who Sold Indomie & Egg by Obynopositive: 9:47am On Mar 30, 2019
girls girls girls.....

1 Like

Re: Meet Lucy Akwawa, Nigeria's Most Beautiful Student, Who Sold Indomie & Egg by Bossontop(m): 9:47am On Mar 30, 2019
undecided
Why be say for naija pesin wey make am small go start they tell us say dem suffer b4?? Na either dem bin get only 1 shoe, 2 shirts, 1 trouser etc......asin am nor understanding!!

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Lucy Akwawa, Nigeria's Most Beautiful Student, Who Sold Indomie & Egg by ednut1(m): 9:48am On Mar 30, 2019
Which kind lie be this na. Pls pls pls

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Lucy Akwawa, Nigeria's Most Beautiful Student, Who Sold Indomie & Egg by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 30, 2019
Only indomie and egg? Are you sure that is all you sold?? undecided

8 Likes

Re: Meet Lucy Akwawa, Nigeria's Most Beautiful Student, Who Sold Indomie & Egg by obojememe: 9:48am On Mar 30, 2019
am not believing

1 Like

Re: Meet Lucy Akwawa, Nigeria's Most Beautiful Student, Who Sold Indomie & Egg by Ezeego1(m): 9:48am On Mar 30, 2019
Of course people sells indomie and egg for a living so no big deal

1 Like

Re: Meet Lucy Akwawa, Nigeria's Most Beautiful Student, Who Sold Indomie & Egg by momodub: 9:48am On Mar 30, 2019
Nice one
Re: Meet Lucy Akwawa, Nigeria's Most Beautiful Student, Who Sold Indomie & Egg by ednut1(m): 9:49am On Mar 30, 2019
Ezeego1:

Of course people sells indomie and egg for a living so no big deal
do they attend convenant uni

7 Likes

Re: Meet Lucy Akwawa, Nigeria's Most Beautiful Student, Who Sold Indomie & Egg by sweetilicious(f): 9:49am On Mar 30, 2019
I sold sharwarma too.God said he will bless the works of our hand.

1 Like

Re: Meet Lucy Akwawa, Nigeria's Most Beautiful Student, Who Sold Indomie & Egg by idonhammer: 9:49am On Mar 30, 2019
Ndigbo keeps making us proud...igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: Meet Lucy Akwawa, Nigeria's Most Beautiful Student, Who Sold Indomie & Egg by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 30, 2019
As much as I hate to say this.......

This is not the most beautiful Nigerian student
I'm not saying that I am ooo but I've seen people who make me jealous and feel less about myself

14 Likes

Re: Meet Lucy Akwawa, Nigeria's Most Beautiful Student, Who Sold Indomie & Egg by Amarabae(f): 9:50am On Mar 30, 2019
And so what?
We should cook stone for you
Park one side abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Lucy Akwawa, Nigeria's Most Beautiful Student, Who Sold Indomie & Egg by dominique(f): 9:50am On Mar 30, 2019
Story not adding up

Was she on scholarship in convenant? If not, so she's telling us that those that could afford over half a million naira school fees could not afford to give her allowance?

7 Likes

Re: Meet Lucy Akwawa, Nigeria's Most Beautiful Student, Who Sold Indomie & Egg by kullozone(m): 9:54am On Mar 30, 2019
Wtf is all these na Who made her most beautiful student?
I'm sure it's that Lalasticlalaa with his yeye FP topics smiley

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Lucy Akwawa, Nigeria's Most Beautiful Student, Who Sold Indomie & Egg by IjebuWarrior: 9:54am On Mar 30, 2019
Who cares? angry

1 Like

Re: Meet Lucy Akwawa, Nigeria's Most Beautiful Student, Who Sold Indomie & Egg by skales67(m): 9:54am On Mar 30, 2019
Covenant university?

And you are wearing that see-thru dress with your bikini showing?

Faith Oyedepo will come for your head

1 Like

Re: Meet Lucy Akwawa, Nigeria's Most Beautiful Student, Who Sold Indomie & Egg by NLbully(m): 9:55am On Mar 30, 2019
Gentleziggy:
Most beautiful

Am not understanding too o grin

My side chick fine pass this one and my side chick is ugly lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Lucy Akwawa, Nigeria's Most Beautiful Student, Who Sold Indomie & Egg by greatsee: 9:55am On Mar 30, 2019
epitome and paradigm of beauty
Re: Meet Lucy Akwawa, Nigeria's Most Beautiful Student, Who Sold Indomie & Egg by AleAirHub(m): 9:55am On Mar 30, 2019
No big deal about because yours is just 10% out 100% of mine but I THANK GOD FOR TODAY blessing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner / Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 / ASUU Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.