Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,436 members, 7,781,273 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:36 AM

Jesusjnr Is Under Attack! Does Seun Know About This? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesusjnr Is Under Attack! Does Seun Know About This? (1515 Views)

How God Created Light Before The Sun - jesusjnr / What My Phone Did When I Told It To Prove To Me That Its Maker Exists - jesusjnr / How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesusjnr Is Under Attack! Does Seun Know About This? by jjresurrected: 6:45pm On Mar 29, 2019
When I first got banned in the recent series of bans, though I had a hint that this could be a personal matter since it was only moments after I had a conversation with seun the owner of Nairaland that it took place.

And I couldn't understand the reason for my first ban, and initially thought I was being targeted with the subsequent ones, and hence wanted to raise an alarm.

But when I was able to see where I broke some of the nairaland rules, I accepted that it was warranted to an extent, and hence let it slide.

But what made me to know that there was something fishy actually going on, was when upon the expiration of my ban, and I just posted one topic today, and was immediately banned again, so it was clear that I had to take some drastic measures to address this issue once and for all.

It seems the message i'm getting from the Nairaland hirarchy it that it pays to be dishonest, because the fact that my two monikers jesusjnr and jesusjnr2 which are active in the religious section are clearly known to belong to one person, is a deliberate act.

So why should I be punished for being honest, or should I be as those who hide under the guise of numerous monikers, such the otems to be spreading blasphemous messages against God the Creator?

I don't want to go too far with this but I just need a clear explanation for this act of injustice with all due respect from you sir, Seun, otherwise you would be sending a clear message that this is just a sham of religion section, as hence not intended to serve religious interests, but vested interests that are antireligious.

So let me know the truth of what is actually going on, and why i'm being banned even when I did not break any rules of nairaland.

That's the reason I deliberately broke rule number 19 because of what the use is following such rules when following it could still lead to a ban, for it makes following the rule to be absolutely nonsensical, as the rule makers and enforcers do not even follow their own rules.

So please seun if there's truly nothing to this, you should come and clear your own name, because trust me, i'm surely going to get to the bottom of this either ways.

I think I've already said enough!

So over to you sir!

2 Likes

Re: Jesusjnr Is Under Attack! Does Seun Know About This? by Modsenemy(f): 6:53pm On Mar 29, 2019
The coolest mod on this forum is Lalasticlala . That mynd44 is just one aggressive person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesusjnr Is Under Attack! Does Seun Know About This? by jjresurrected: 7:49pm On Mar 29, 2019
Modsenemy:
The coolest mod on this forum is Lalasticlala . That mynd44 is just one aggressive person
How did you become the enemy of the mods, if I may ask?
Re: Jesusjnr Is Under Attack! Does Seun Know About This? by HappyPagan: 8:25pm On Mar 29, 2019
This is better than weed.
Re: Jesusjnr Is Under Attack! Does Seun Know About This? by jjresurrected: 3:05am On Mar 30, 2019
Screen shot of my ban after posted just one topic

1 Like

Re: Jesusjnr Is Under Attack! Does Seun Know About This? by sukerefakere(m): 5:16am On Mar 30, 2019
Jesusjnr the clown

1 Like

Re: Jesusjnr Is Under Attack! Does Seun Know About This? by jjresurrected: 7:00am On Mar 30, 2019
sukerefakere:
Jesusjnr the clown
And I hope that you keep laughing at this "clown" until you get to see who the real "clown" had been all along was actually you.

For only clowns see the truth as a jokes to be laughed at, and jokes as the truth to be taken seriously.

So let's see who truly gets to laugh last. grin
Re: Jesusjnr Is Under Attack! Does Seun Know About This? by frank317: 7:21am On Mar 30, 2019
It was not seun that banned u, it was demons from the pit of hell, the ones u are always fighting with remember? They are after u, u need to do 40 days dry fasting and pay ur tithes to lordreed. That's the only way u can be free.

4 Likes

Re: Jesusjnr Is Under Attack! Does Seun Know About This? by jjresurrected: 7:56am On Mar 30, 2019
frank317:
It was not seun that banned u, it was demons from the pit of hell, the ones u are always fighting with remember? They are after u, u need to do 40 days dry fasting and pay ur tithes to lordreed. That's the only way u can be free.
Lol! grin

Can't even remember when I last fasted, for fasting was not meant to be the destination itself but only a means to the destination which i've reached, and hence the distinguished extent of my threat to both satanism and atheism in nairaland, Lol!

Waste 40 days fasting on such powerless entities?

Nah! For i'm even going to make sure I go a 40 days wet, full to my satisfaction eating while I put them all satanic tools to the cleaners, to show that my God pass them all.

Keep watching Lol! grin
Re: Jesusjnr Is Under Attack! Does Seun Know About This? by bobowaja(m): 8:08am On Mar 30, 2019
jjresurrected:
Lol! grin

Can't even remember when I last fasted, for fasting was not meant to be the destination itself but only a means to the destination which i've reached, and hence the distinguished extent of my threat to both satanism and atheism in nairaland, Lol!

Waste 40 days fasting on such powerless entities?

Nah! For i'm even going to make sure I go a 40 days wet, full to my satisfaction eating while I put them all satanic tools to the cleaners, to show that my God pass them all.

Keep watching Lol! grin
I am beginning to think you need mental help. Pls don't just pray alone, seek the help of professional psychologists. Thank me later.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jesusjnr Is Under Attack! Does Seun Know About This? by jjresurrected: 8:24am On Mar 30, 2019
bobowaja:

I am beginning to think you need mental help. Pls don't just pray alone, seek the help of professionals psychologist. Thank me later.
Ok hardmirror's shadow, you finally had the courage to come out of his shell, even without the air that your atheism breaths on, well I must sarcastically applaud your audacity to that extent.

Only that he's no longer going to be able to "drag some more" to hell even though he yet were here, while jesusjnr is here in Nairaland. Watch this space!

As for your thinking, it is absolutely in consonance with the symptoms of Satan zombism, so nothing new there to respond to Satan zombie. grin
Re: Jesusjnr Is Under Attack! Does Seun Know About This? by OpenYourEyes1: 8:35am On Mar 30, 2019
jjresurrected:
When I first got banned in the recent series of bans, though I had a hint that this could be a personal matter since it was only moments after I had a conversation with seun the owner of Nairaland that it took place.

And I couldn't understand the reason for my first ban, and initially thought I was being targeted with the subsequent ones, and hence wanted to raise an alarm.

But when I was able to see where I broke some of the nairaland rules, I accepted that it was warranted to an extent, and hence let it slide.

But what made me to know that there was something fishy actually going on, was when upon the expiration of my ban, and I just posted one topic today, and was immediately banned again, so it was clear that I had to take some drastic measures to address this issue once and for all.

It seems the message i'm getting from the Nairaland hirarchy it that it pays to be dishonest, because the fact that my two monikers jesusjnr and jesusjnr2 which are active in the religious section are clearly known to belong to one person, is a deliberate act.

So why should I be punished for being honest, or should I be as those who hide under the guise of numerous monikers, such the otems to be spreading blasphemous messages against God the Creator?

I don't want to go too far with this but I just need a clear explanation for this act of injustice with all due respect from you sir, Seun, otherwise you would be sending a clear message that this is just a sham of religion section, as hence not intended to serve religious interests, but vested interests that are antireligious.

So let me know the truth of what is actually going on, and why i'm being banned even when I did not break any rules of nairaland.

That's the reason I deliberately broke rule number 19 because of what the use is following such rules when following it could still lead to a ban, for it makes following the rule to be absolutely nonsensical, as the rule makers and enforcers do not even follow their own rules.

So please seun if there's truly nothing to this, you should come and clear your own name, because trust me, i'm surely going to get to the bottom of this either ways.

I think I've already said enough!

So over to you sir!

Bro how long is the ban?
Re: Jesusjnr Is Under Attack! Does Seun Know About This? by bobowaja(m): 9:08am On Mar 30, 2019
jjresurrected:
Ok hardmirror's shadow, you finally had the courage to come out of his shell, even without the air that your atheism breaths on, well I must sarcastically applaud your audacity to that extent.

Only that he's no longer going to be able to "drag some more" to hell even though he yet were here, while jesusjnr is here in Nairaland. Watch this space!

As for your thinking, it is absolutely in consonance with the symptoms of Satan zombism, so nothing new there to respond to Satan zombie. grin
Seriously you need an urgent help. I hope you have lovely relatives that cares about your wellbeing.

Imagine fighting with everyone, Christians, Muslims and atheists (ofcourse we are your nightmares grin). You even stoop so low to be fighting spambots. Like seriously?

1 Like

Re: Jesusjnr Is Under Attack! Does Seun Know About This? by LordReed(m): 9:23am On Mar 30, 2019
bobowaja:

Seriously you need an urgent help. I hope you have lovely relatives that cares about your wellbeing.

Imagine fighting with everyone, Christians, Muslims and atheists (ofcourse we are your nightmares grin). You even stoop so low to be fighting spambots. Like seriously?

For those who believe in spiritual mumbo jumbo everything has agency, even a gust of wind is an agent of spiritual forces.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jesusjnr Is Under Attack! Does Seun Know About This? by jjresurrected: 9:27am On Mar 30, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

Bro how long is the ban?
Good morning.

To be honest with you I don't even know as we speak because I would need to post a topic first upon it expiration today to confirm when it actually ends, as the given time of expiration seems to be a mirage.

For I thought it ended yesterday only to post a topic and immediately see me banned again.

They'd have to come and explain themselves what's actually going on, otherwise they'd have to deal with the consequences that emanates from their silence.

Thank a lot for your concern. Really appreciate.
Re: Jesusjnr Is Under Attack! Does Seun Know About This? by LordReed(m): 9:44am On Mar 30, 2019
frank317:

Exactly! So that you will not be banned anymore. LMFAO!
Re: Jesusjnr Is Under Attack! Does Seun Know About This? by jjresurrected: 9:59am On Mar 30, 2019
bobowaja:

Wow!

Like seriously, you are worried about me, wetin someone that's not of this world no go even hear from those of this world?

People that are spiritually dead are worried about the spiritually living, no wonder Jesus said, "let the dead worry of their dead"!

Does it really matter if I fight everybody, for as long as the strategy is working as the distinctive results have proven it to be, that has rocked the very foundations of nairaland atheism, that your oga at the top had to come to intervene in futility, then so be it.

Maybe that's the shock that religion actually needed for the winning and thumping streak of atheism over religion in Nairaland religion section to come to an end, that you in particular bobowaja have been peeing in your pants scared.

Therefore so long may the fighting everybody continue, and after you, who next, because i'm really in the mood to rescue some souls from the deep pit of hell, and so i'm not gonna stop till atheism in nairaland finally bites the dust!

Tic, Toc....
Re: Jesusjnr Is Under Attack! Does Seun Know About This? by sukerefakere(m): 10:46am On Mar 30, 2019
jjresurrected:
And I hope that you keep laughing at this "clown" until you get to see who the real "clown" had been all along was actually you.

For only clowns see the truth as a jokes to be laughed at, and jokes as the truth to be taken seriously.

So let's see who truly gets to laugh last. grin
you need a stage name... You are a comedian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesusjnr Is Under Attack! Does Seun Know About This? by jjresurrected: 10:54am On Mar 30, 2019
sukerefakere:
you need a stage name... You are a comedian
Really? Jesusjnr doesn't even make you laugh enough that you still need another one?

Hmmm......

Ok the name "sukerefakere" sounds very comedian to me, so I hope you just laughed at that joke! grin
Re: Jesusjnr Is Under Attack! Does Seun Know About This? by sukerefakere(m): 10:55am On Mar 30, 2019
jjresurrected:
Really? Jesusjnr doesn't even make you laugh enough that you still need another one?

Ok the name "sukerefakere" sounds very comedian to me, so I hope you just laughed at that joke! grin
The stage is yours....so own it!!
Re: Jesusjnr Is Under Attack! Does Seun Know About This? by jjresurrected: 11:00am On Mar 30, 2019
sukerefakere:
The stage is yours....so own it!!
It seems you should have waited till you finished laughing at that joke, before commenting because your comment is actually very funny joke.

For something that is already mine, I would still have to own it, Lol! grin

Maybe if I own it, it would cease being mine Lol!
Re: Jesusjnr Is Under Attack! Does Seun Know About This? by sukerefakere(m): 11:02am On Mar 30, 2019
jjresurrected:
It seems you should have waited till you finished laughing at that joke, before commenting because your comment is actually very funny joke.

For something that is already mine, I would still have to own it, Lol! grin
Which club do you support?
Re: Jesusjnr Is Under Attack! Does Seun Know About This? by jjresurrected: 11:08am On Mar 30, 2019
sukerefakere:
Which club do you support?
It's actually a big joke of a club, so I'd leave you to take a guess.
Re: Jesusjnr Is Under Attack! Does Seun Know About This? by sukerefakere(m): 11:08am On Mar 30, 2019
jjresurrected:
It's actually a big joke of a club, so I'd leave you to take a guess.
grin grin
Re: Jesusjnr Is Under Attack! Does Seun Know About This? by jjresurrected: 11:12am On Mar 30, 2019
sukerefakere:
grin grin
No not chelsea oh!

I beg I know wan their violent nature wey dem inherit from Morinho!
Re: Jesusjnr Is Under Attack! Does Seun Know About This? by sukerefakere(m): 11:19am On Mar 30, 2019
jjresurrected:
No not chelsea oh!

I beg I know wan their violent nature wey dem inherit from Morinho!
I know it's Arsenal..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesusjnr Is Under Attack! Does Seun Know About This? by jjresurrected: 11:24am On Mar 30, 2019
sukerefakere:
I know it's Arsenal..
Is it the Spirit of God that revealed it to you, or another?

Because you are actually spot on!

And you deserve a round of applause, but sorry no Nairaland emoji for that.

So tell me how you came to that knowledge, eh?
Re: Jesusjnr Is Under Attack! Does Seun Know About This? by sukerefakere(m): 11:45am On Mar 30, 2019
jjresurrected:
Is it the Spirit of God that revealed it to you, or another?

Because you are actually spot on!

And you deserve a round of applause, but sorry no Nairaland emoji for that.

So tell me how you came to that knowledge, eh?
it's actually a big joke of a club That statement gave you up... I also follow a very useless Club called Acmilan
Re: Jesusjnr Is Under Attack! Does Seun Know About This? by jjresurrected: 11:58am On Mar 30, 2019
sukerefakere:
it's actually a big joke of a club That statement gave you up... I also follow a very useless Club called Acmilan
So we kind of have some big joke club in common, only that my big joke club is possibly in better shape than yours, as we speak.

Though obviously there's no competition with respect to who is the big joke historically, for arsenal is the biggest joke of all time, never even won a single champions league trophy.

But it seems things are looking up for both clubs that have the letter A in common, as Emery is doing better than previously at arsenal, while gattuso is actually workings wonders as we speak at acmilan.

So maybe we got a lot of connection there.
Re: Jesusjnr Is Under Attack! Does Seun Know About This? by sukerefakere(m): 12:02pm On Mar 30, 2019
jjresurrected:
So we kind of have some big joke club in common, only that my big joke club is possibly in better shape than yours, as we speak.

Though obviously there's no competition with respect to who is the big joke historically, for arsenal is the biggest joke of all time, never even won a single champions league trophy.

But it seems things are looking up for both clubs that have the letter A in common, as Emery is doing better than previously at arsenal, while gattuso is actually workings wonders as we speak at acmilan.

So maybe we got a lot of connection there.
Have a nice day ahead... thanks
Re: Jesusjnr Is Under Attack! Does Seun Know About This? by ThothHermes: 12:08pm On Mar 30, 2019
jjresurrected:
Screen shot of my ban after posted just one topic
You were banned by the spam bot.

Stop seeing demons everywhere.

Argggghhhhh... Religious people.
.Na so one woman dey roll for ground this morning say dem call her witch.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Bakare To Yorubas "Igbos Didn't Point Gun & Force You To Sell Your Land" / Religion Is A Scam. Wake Up You Are Being Decieved( Pictures?) / ❤️❤️ Science Discovered God Which Shows The Evidence Of God Long Time Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.