Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

How To Become A Pilot? - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Become A Pilot? (62962 Views)

My Child Wants Me To Resign From The Bank To Become A Pilot / Will I Be Trained As A Pilot If I Join The Airforce With A Bsc In Psycology / Pilot Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Become A Pilot? by TommyGhost: 1:19am On Aug 28, 2016
fuckpro:
with today's exchange rates how much will it cost you

$43,000 which is about 13mil.
Re: How To Become A Pilot? by TommyGhost: 1:29am On Aug 28, 2016
20132014:
if you have 7.5m naira, go to NCAT in Zaria and then get your type rating. Flying school is all about money. Bro, make sure you have your money first before enrolling. Cc Boeing777pilot

Yes, I do have enough funds to enroll in Canada, i just need advice on schools with excellent ratings and also what supporting documents i'd need to attach to my application when applying for my student visa.
Re: How To Become A Pilot? by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 11, 2017
Good morning , I need scholarship opportunities to study aviation
Re: How To Become A Pilot? by ochuski(m): 10:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
Hmmm.... Really love to fly buh reading through i think a scholarship would be my best call
Re: How To Become A Pilot? by Ichabodcrane(m): 11:01am On Aug 24, 2017
How much is the tuition fees?
Re: How To Become A Pilot? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 29, 2018
How can one get type rating after the SPL course in Nigeria? How much can one be guaranteed of earning after the SPL?
Re: How To Become A Pilot? by ILuvMerije(f): 4:43pm On Mar 03, 2019
IVY4U:
@masterme,
IT WAS NOT EASY MY DEAR. Infact, am still on my way there o. I started with applying to schools in the united state. us flight academy(USFA)and delta connection academy(DCA) replied me to say i am welcome to train in their school. But the fees for DCA was way too much for me who does not even have 100k. USFA was encouraging. When i toid them i had no enough money to pay my fees, the administrator sent me a male asking how much i can pay, and that they would see what they can do on their part. They even went ahead to give me some site which award scholarships to female, but none was for an amerture like me. To cut a long story short,they sha was encouraging me and they became my good friends.
As for the sponsorship, . it is all God's favour, 4rm d start to this very moment and am still expecting plenty more favour in Jesus name.To start with i got a scholarship 4rm DESOPADEC(an oil development commission in my state,Delta) it is like NDDC. My dear i know nobody. I just walked into the secetary's office to tell him i needed financial assitance to train as a pilot in the us. U know what he said,quote " i dnt know you and i dnt know where u came 4rm, but i ll use the commission to assit you". He told me how to address the later and were to submit it ,and indicated that it should be treated with urgency. The rest is history. Right now all am waiting for is my fund of 4m covering my tuition fee, accomodation and living expenses,to be sent to USFA so i can start my training.
Isn't God Great? Pls join me in giving God thanks.

@PILOT955,
thanks for the info. please whats the average pay of pilots flying with nigerian airlines? I really would like to know, so i would know if i shuld come back or look for a better alternative in the us. Or what do you think?
You know you are experience and know better than i do. I would really apprciate your response.

Cheers.

please what are the requirements to qualify for training as a pilot?
Re: How To Become A Pilot? by armstin: 2:14pm On Sep 21, 2019
STUDY PILOTING! THERE ARE OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE FOR THOSE WHO HAVE INTEREST IN PILOTING IN THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES USA, GEORGIA AND U.K WITH JOB OFFER AFTER YOU BECOME A PILOT. CONTACT +7 930 859-75-22 OR 07030285286.
Re: How To Become A Pilot? by ogboojiako(m): 1:56am On Mar 29, 2021
nmohan1980:

Please visit learnnfly dot com to get an free ebook on Pilot training...

Thanks,

If you are looking for a flight school in USA, here you might look at some of these ones here. the best flight school in California [/https://www.atlanticride.com/best-flight-schools-in-california/]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano / ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here / Pwc Or Deloitte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.