Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

The Earth Was Ruled For 241,000 Years By 8 Kings Who Came From Heaven. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Earth Was Ruled For 241,000 Years By 8 Kings Who Came From Heaven. (2589 Views)

Gov Adeleke Inspects Osun House In Abuja abandoned for 12 years by APC (pics) / Abdulkarim Dauda's Retirement Year Extended By 3 Years By Buhari - DailyNigerian / Do You Know? Justice Onnoghen Rejected Bribes And Ruled For Buhari In 2008 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Earth Was Ruled For 241,000 Years By 8 Kings Who Came From Heaven. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:54pm On Mar 29, 2019
Discovered over the years by scholars in many regions of ancient Mesopotamia, copies of what is believed to be a single manuscript, referred to as “Sumerian King List” or “List of Sumerian Kings”, details how in The distant past, our planet was ruled by eight mysterious kings for a mysterious period of 241,000 years. He even claims that these rulers “descended from heaven.”(Earth was ruled for 241,000 years by 8 Kings)

The List of Sumerian Kings tells an incredible story that many find hard to believe.

“After the royalty descended from the sky, they went to Eridug. In Eridug, Alulim became king; He ruled for 28,800 years. Alaljar ruled for 36,000 years. 2 kings; They ruled for 64800 years … “(Earth was ruled for 241,000 years by 8 Kings)

But how is it possible that eight kings ruled over the Earth for 241,000 years? Experts believe the answer is simple: the list combines prehistoric and “mythological” dynastic rulers, who enjoyed long and unlikely realms with more plausibly historical dynasties.(Earth was ruled for 241,000 years by 8 Kings)

https://medium.com/@thomasrubio/the-earth-was-ruled-for-241-000-years-by-8-kings-who-came-from-heaven-760538f4e3fd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Earth Was Ruled For 241,000 Years By 8 Kings Who Came From Heaven. by ogtavia(m): 9:11pm On Mar 29, 2019
People dey craze Sha. Wetin be this.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Earth Was Ruled For 241,000 Years By 8 Kings Who Came From Heaven. by Nbote(m): 10:10pm On Mar 29, 2019
If Dinousaurs existed den it's possible

1 Like

Re: The Earth Was Ruled For 241,000 Years By 8 Kings Who Came From Heaven. by Nobody: 12:15am On Mar 30, 2019
Yes, it is true but the first king's name was Alalu, not Alulim. And they didn't come from heaven but from Nibiru - the 8th (some say 12th) planet in the 19th Galaxy ILLYUWN.

They journeyed through Rocket Ships - so, If you're here still being deluded by the lies of religion - and waiting for the second coming of Jesus or any other God - You will die waiting. grin

My children, If you want to be wise, listen to me - your father, so that you may break free from the mental enslavement by your Roman Drunken Masters who created religion. grin

Drink from the ancient ocean of knowledge & wisdom. Drink, my children and experience "Nirvana". grin

PRINCE ALALU KILLS NIBIRU’S KING LAHMA - ALALU GIVES DAUGHTER TO "ENKI" FOR FEALTY FROM ANU

500,000 years ago, King Lahma vacillated over how to deal with the escaping atmosphere. Should he nuke the volcanoes to regenerate the atmosphere? Or should he send miners to Solaris’ Asteroids, where probes registered gold which could be powdered and spread as a shield for Nibiru’s atmosphere?

Prince Alalu, exasperated by Lahma’s inaction and desperate to save Nibiru, pushed Lahma off a tower.

Lahma’s heir, Anu (El Elyon & father of Yahweh), agreed at first to Alalu’s rule. Alalu and Anu sealed their alliance when Anu’s firstborn son, Ea/Enki (whose autobiography, compiled by Sitchin, is the principal authority for our tale), married Dimkina, Alalu’s Daughter.

Ea aka Enki related how Anu had earlier denied him his bride-to-be, his (Ea’s) half-sister Ninmah, when she bore the child of their half-brother, Enlil (Yahweh).

Anu simultaneously honored Enki and proclaimed fealty to Alalu by offering a compromise successor to the houses of both Alalu and Anu via the child Dimkina and Enki (Lucifer) will create, the baby Marduk. grin

---

ALALU, DEPOSED BY ANU, NUKES TO EARTH, FINDS GOLD, THREATENS NIBIRU

Narrative resumes:

Alalu nuked the volcanoes, but this failed to re-establish Nibiru’s atmosphere. He also failed to get gold for an atmospheric shield from the Asteroids; en route, the rocket of goldminers he sent crashed without survivors. For nine more Nibiran years (nine orbits of Nibiru around Solaris), Alalu’s rule gave no relief from atmospheric degradation.

Anu (El Elyon & father of Yahweh), rightful king by Nibiran tradition, challenged Alalu. "Anu gave battle to Alalu. To hand-to-hand combat, with bodies naked, Alalu he challenged. Alalu in combat was defeated; by acclaim Anu was hailed as king." [Sitchin, Z., The Lost Book of Enki pages 24 - 39]

Alalu stole a missile-armed rocket and blasted from Nibiru to Earth. From Earth, he controlled the gold Nibiru needed to survive. He positioned his nukes to blast Nibiru on its next pass by Earth. Alalu dangled gold as a carrot and menaced missiles as a stick. To Anu on Nibiru he beamed, "On another world I am, the gold of salvation I have found. The fate of Nibiru is in my hands. To my conditions you must give heed!" [Sitchin, op.cit. page 60]

"Return my throne," Alalu demanded. But Anu’s Foremost Son, Enlil (Yahweh), demanded proof of gold on Earth. So Alalu documented his proof and transmitted it to the home planet. Enlil distrusted the proof. He asked Anu to convene the Nibiru Council. In the Council, Enlil and the counselors implored Anu to keep his kingship.

I'll stop here for now. grin

Attached is an image of what the planet-sized ship Nibiru looked like.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Earth Was Ruled For 241,000 Years By 8 Kings Who Came From Heaven. by Topmaike007(m): 4:35am On Mar 30, 2019
Even Amadioha suppose dey there

1 Like

Re: The Earth Was Ruled For 241,000 Years By 8 Kings Who Came From Heaven. by englishman411(m): 4:41am On Mar 30, 2019
Fallacy
Re: The Earth Was Ruled For 241,000 Years By 8 Kings Who Came From Heaven. by 1zynnvn(m): 6:27am On Mar 30, 2019
Zoharariel:
Yes, it is true but the first king's name was Alalu, not Alulim. And they didn't come from heaven but from Nibiru - the 8th planet in the 19th Galaxy ILLYUWN.

They journeyed through Rocket Ships - so, If you're here still being deluded by the lies of religion - and waiting for the second coming of Jesus or any other God - You will die waiting. grin

My children, If you want to be wise, listen to me - your father, so that you may break free from the mental enslavement by your Roman Drunken Masters who created religion. grin

Drink from the ancient ocean of knowledge & wisdom. Drink, my children and experience "Nirvana". grin

PRINCE ALALU KILLS NIBIRU’S KING LAHMA - ALALU GIVES DAUGHTER TO "ENKI" FOR FEALTY FROM ANU

500,000 years ago, King Lahma vacillated over how to deal with the escaping atmosphere. Should he nuke the volcanoes to regenerate the atmosphere? Or should he send miners to Solaris’ Asteroids, where probes registered gold which could be powdered and spread as a shield for Nibiru’s atmosphere?

Prince Alalu, exasperated by Lahma’s inaction and desperate to save Nibiru, pushed Lahma off a tower.

Lahma’s heir, Anu (El Elyon & father of Yahweh), agreed at first to Alalu’s rule. Alalu and Anu sealed their alliance when Anu’s firstborn son, Ea/Enki (whose autobiography, compiled by Sitchin, is the principal authority for our tale), married Dimkina, Alalu’s Daughter.

Ea aka Enki related how Anu had earlier denied him his bride-to-be, his (Ea’s) half-sister Ninmah, when she bore the child of their half-brother, Enlil (Yahweh).

Anu simultaneously honored Enki and proclaimed fealty to Alalu by offering a compromise successor to the houses of both Alalu and Anu via the child Dimkina and Enki (Lucifer) will create, the baby Marduk. grin

---

Narrative resumes:

Alalu nuked the volcanoes, but this failed to re-establish Nibiru’s atmosphere. He also failed to get gold for an atmospheric shield from the Asteroids; en route, the rocket of goldminers he sent crashed without survivors. For nine more Nibiran years (nine orbits of Nibiru around Solaris), Alalu’s rule gave no relief from atmospheric degradation.

Anu (El Elyon & father of Yahweh), rightful king by Nibiran tradition, challenged Alalu. "Anu gave battle to Alalu. To hand-to-hand combat, with bodies naked, Alalu he challenged. Alalu in combat was defeated; by acclaim Anu was hailed as king." [Sitchin, Z., The Lost Book of Enki pages 24 - 39]

Alalu stole a missile-armed rocket and blasted from Nibiru to Earth. From Earth, he controlled the gold Nibiru needed to survive. He positioned his nukes to blast Nibiru on its next pass by Earth. Alalu dangled gold as a carrot and menaced missiles as a stick. To Anu on Nibiru he beamed, "On another world I am, the gold of salvation I have found. The fate of Nibiru is in my hands. To my conditions you must give heed!" [Sitchin, op.cit. page 60]

"Return my throne," Alalu demanded. But Anu’s Foremost Son, Enlil (Yahweh), demanded proof of gold on Earth. So Alalu documented his proof and transmitted it to the home planet. Enlil distrusted the proof. He asked Anu to convene the Nibiru Council. In the Council, Enlil and the counselors implored Anu to keep his kingship.

Do you actually believe this
Re: The Earth Was Ruled For 241,000 Years By 8 Kings Who Came From Heaven. by bluke(m): 6:56am On Mar 30, 2019
i think you confirmed oduduwa came from one of those planets.
he came from sky in his space ship and descended through flexible ladder
(chain).

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Earth Was Ruled For 241,000 Years By 8 Kings Who Came From Heaven. by lightblazingnow(m): 8:13am On Mar 30, 2019
Zoharariel:
Yes, it is true but the first king's name was Alalu, not Alulim. And they didn't come from heaven but from Nibiru - the 8th planet in the 19th Galaxy ILLYUWN.

---

Narrative resumes:

Black bla bla bla, do you know what knowledge and understanding are, or you are just opening your smelling dirty mouth to say something that's too high for a fool like you.

Just shut up , because you don't know who's wisdom and you are not ready to know him, when you do you will be free from your death

4 Likes

Re: The Earth Was Ruled For 241,000 Years By 8 Kings Who Came From Heaven. by Texman21: 8:57am On Mar 30, 2019
all does years are in days ask any indian you know i thinks its in one their books
Re: The Earth Was Ruled For 241,000 Years By 8 Kings Who Came From Heaven. by Sunnyshinylight(f): 10:38am On Mar 30, 2019
lightblazingnow:

Black bla bla bla, do you know what knowledge and understanding are, or you are just opening your smelling dirty mouth to say something that's too high for a fool like you.

Just shut up , because you don't know who's wisdom and you are not ready to know him, when you do you will be free from your death

Don't mind Satan speaking through men ignorance
Re: The Earth Was Ruled For 241,000 Years By 8 Kings Who Came From Heaven. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:04pm On Mar 30, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

Don't mind Satan speaking through men ignorance

Just look at this brainwashed people. so anything that doesn't go with your believe, is satanic??
Re: The Earth Was Ruled For 241,000 Years By 8 Kings Who Came From Heaven. by positivelord: 12:11pm On Mar 30, 2019
Zoharariel:

---

Narrative resumes:

OP,who is your dealer....I respect the sweet weed you have there..

(1) (Reply)

Air Peace: I Smell South Africa / Ize-iyamu Can't Hold Grand Finale Rally, Buhari, APC Have Abandoned Him -PDP / 2023: No Yoruba Has ever succeeded Without Igbo Support.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.