Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,881 members, 7,798,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Thanks Everyone For The Advice, I'm Grateful. (photos inside) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thanks Everyone For The Advice, I'm Grateful. (photos inside) (3786 Views)

Babes And Guys I Need Your Advice. I'm Dying / He Says He Loves Me, Yet Asked Other Girls Out (photos inside) / Slay Queen Puts Her Full Vagi.na. On Full Display In Ghana (18+ Photos Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thanks Everyone For The Advice, I'm Grateful. (photos inside) by lilmaydee(m): 10:13pm On Mar 29, 2019
I thank everyone for taking their time to advise me, I'm grateful.

Honestly, I enjoyed the comical comments made by some people.
Someone said I should learn martial art, that it will give me a lot of confidence, knowing fully well that I could kick anybody's ass if I wanted to.
so I will go and make enquiry about kick-boxing.

I have also downloaded some motivational books like 48 laws of power, the alchemist, the monk who sold his Ferrari, etc.

I have included my picture for the people that requested for it.

cc: Goddyj, toprealman, BuhariIsBURIED, ALLNIGERIANSMAD, firfinch, hidhrhis, lawrsmith, mubby4real, dalass, lexy2014, truthsayer009, Rollitout, bettinglord22, germanized, champagnegold, bombolistic, freemi, poshbrave, fk001, oyoofong, larryking540, nathaniel27, prinsam30

previous thread
https://www.nairaland.com/5104453/im-29-look-13-im/9#77105856

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thanks Everyone For The Advice, I'm Grateful. (photos inside) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 29, 2019
Still no picture of him , why is he so afraid of his looks? Even the dwarfs of Congo don’t act this weird

2 Likes

Re: Thanks Everyone For The Advice, I'm Grateful. (photos inside) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 29, 2019
FrancisDozie:
Still no picture of him , why is he so afraid of his looks? Even the dwarfs of Congo don’t act this weird
How old are you?

3 Likes

Re: Thanks Everyone For The Advice, I'm Grateful. (photos inside) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 29, 2019
I think you are just an attention seeking boy with very low self esteem.

Take the good advice given to you and start behaving mature.
Re: Thanks Everyone For The Advice, I'm Grateful. (photos inside) by Bluezy13(m): 10:37pm On Mar 29, 2019
I just wasted this comment
Re: Thanks Everyone For The Advice, I'm Grateful. (photos inside) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 29, 2019
Mtcheeew... See how I rushed in here to check his stature. Baba, you never ready for any improvement.

Modified: Post more pictures without the hoodie. Or even a nude, so we can know where to start from.

1 Share

Re: Thanks Everyone For The Advice, I'm Grateful. (photos inside) by Xbursta(m): 10:48pm On Mar 29, 2019
Re: Thanks Everyone For The Advice, I'm Grateful. (photos inside) by lilmaydee(m): 10:55pm On Mar 29, 2019
I'm very sorry everyone. Glo network is very bad here. Those 2 pictures uploaded were by mistake, while I was trying to do so before Glo service disappeared. I'm not an attention seeker, I need the advice, pls bear with me.
Re: Thanks Everyone For The Advice, I'm Grateful. (photos inside) by lilmaydee(m): 11:25pm On Mar 29, 2019
FrancisDozie:
Lol! photo is now included. I was having network ish, as per Glo service.
Re: Thanks Everyone For The Advice, I'm Grateful. (photos inside) by larryking540: 11:29pm On Mar 29, 2019
lilmaydee:
I thank everyone for taking their time to advise me, I'm grateful.

Honestly, I enjoyed the comical comments made by some people.
Someone said I should learn martial art, that it will give me a lot of confidence, knowing fully well that I could kick anybody's ass if I wanted to.
so I will go and make enquiry about kick-boxing.

I have also downloaded some motivational books like 48 laws of power, the alchemist, the monk who sold his Ferrari, etc.

I have included my picture for the people that requested for it.

cc: Goddyj, toprealman, BuhariIsBURIED, ALLNIGERIANSMAD, firfinch, hidhrhis, lawrsmith, mubby4real, dalass, lexy2014, truthsayer009, Rollitout, bettinglord22, germanized, champagnegold, bombolistic, freemi, poshbrave, fk001, oyoofong, larryking540, nathaniel27, prinsam30
though I wasn't able to download your picture, but I hope u work on ur confidence!

hope u don't mind if u send me some pdf of the motivational books u downloaded, this is my mail address
afogbonjaiyeh@gmail.com
Re: Thanks Everyone For The Advice, I'm Grateful. (photos inside) by lilmaydee(m): 11:29pm On Mar 29, 2019
That's me and a course mate. I'm the one putting on hoodie. I will upload more pics once the service is stable.
Re: Thanks Everyone For The Advice, I'm Grateful. (photos inside) by lilmaydee(m): 11:33pm On Mar 29, 2019
larryking540:

though I wasn't able to download your picture, but I hope u work on ur confidence!

hope u don't mind if u send me some pdf of the motivational books u downloaded, this is my mail address
afogbonjaiyeh@gmail.com

alright, no problem.
Re: Thanks Everyone For The Advice, I'm Grateful. (photos inside) by austyn0(m): 11:54pm On Mar 29, 2019
Who among both of those guys is you??
Re: Thanks Everyone For The Advice, I'm Grateful. (photos inside) by lilmaydee(m): 12:09am On Mar 30, 2019
austyn0:
Who among both of those guys is you??

Baba Na the small man nw. Na me wear hoodie
Re: Thanks Everyone For The Advice, I'm Grateful. (photos inside) by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 30, 2019
lilmaydee:

I have seen your pictures. You're not a dwarf, you are just smallish. I will write you an extensive reply tomorrow. I wan sleep now.
Re: Thanks Everyone For The Advice, I'm Grateful. (photos inside) by austyn0(m): 1:10am On Mar 30, 2019
lilmaydee:

Try working out. After you must have grown muscles and chest from workouts, return to me with the update on your confidence.
Re: Thanks Everyone For The Advice, I'm Grateful. (photos inside) by Ataegbiti: 9:13am On Mar 30, 2019
Guy, I feel ur pain. All u got to do is work on ur self esteem. U gat to like urself just dey way u re. In ur mind do u see urself as 'small'?
Own it that u re small (physically, only), but u definitely have sth going for u, sth for whc u re grateful to God for - - work on dat, develop dt side of u.
Don't let anybody treat u like crap because u re small, refuse to be looked down upon. Ur size is a gift from God. Be thankful for it. But don't become arrogant too.
Consciously seek out/do things that boost ur self esteem (not ur ego), improve ur all round development as a human being as u ve been advised before now ; read books, work out, eat healthy, rest well, don't abuse substance, learn new things/skills, etc
Be comfortable in ur skin, love u for u, don't be depressed on account of what ppl feel/think/say about u...
As for the ladies, try to embody what girls want in a man ; confidence, maturity, honesty, caring, a sense of direction in life (dat includes having sm dough) n u ll b fine (in fact there are ladies out there hu already like u d way u re)
Bottom line, like you for u, love u for u, b ur number 1 cheer leader

1 Like

Re: Thanks Everyone For The Advice, I'm Grateful. (photos inside) by CaptainG00D: 2:13am On Apr 04, 2019
lilmaydee:

U are not too bad I thought u are like Ali and paw paw.
Can u quote me on another thread to post ur pic without shadding ur face?
Re: Thanks Everyone For The Advice, I'm Grateful. (photos inside) by lilmaydee(m): 3:13pm On Apr 08, 2019
CaptainG00D:

U are not too bad I thought u are like Ali and paw paw.
Can u quote me on another thread to post ur pic without shadding ur face?
you can send me a PM, I would send my number to you, then we can connect via whatsapp for the unedited picture
Re: Thanks Everyone For The Advice, I'm Grateful. (photos inside) by CaptainG00D: 7:47am On Apr 10, 2019
lilmaydee:

you can send me a PM, I would send my number to you, then we can connect via whatsapp for the unedited picture

Ok

(1) (Reply)

Your Spouse Is Cheating If They Do Any Of These. / Should I Impregnate Her? (advice Needed) / Nervous When Around Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.