Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,421 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:11 PM

The Moment Little Boy Caught His Dad Cheating On His Mum. See What Happened - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Moment Little Boy Caught His Dad Cheating On His Mum. See What Happened (62600 Views)

Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture / 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment Little Boy Caught His Dad Cheating On His Mum. See What Happened by Famousbabe(f): 1:20am On Mar 30, 2019
Here is the moment a small boy caught his dad cheating on his mum.

The boy caught his father red handed on phone with another woman.

He screamed to draw the attention of his mother, the dad said:

"No, this is my cousin!"

The boy hit his dad on his head, the dad tried to cover his mouth from screaming. LOL

Watch the video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/the-moment-little-boy-caught-his-father.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Little Boy Caught His Dad Cheating On His Mum. See What Happened by Lordave: 1:26am On Mar 30, 2019
Nice play, I believe the wife was the Director of Photography. undecided

363 Likes 14 Shares

Re: The Moment Little Boy Caught His Dad Cheating On His Mum. See What Happened by IamD18: 6:49am On Mar 30, 2019
If at that age, that boy knows what it means to cheat, then he'll be worse than his father.

213 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Moment Little Boy Caught His Dad Cheating On His Mum. See What Happened by IMASTEX: 3:13pm On Mar 30, 2019
The kid is a smart boy. He most have been schooled by. . . . . .to spy on dad.

Meanwhile, stop complaining of releasing quick. Are you indomie ambassador?! Get our natural home made herbal tea to always be on top of your game with madam. Simply natural.

Click to know more:
https://www.nairaland.com/4076075/staying-strong-hard-long-lasting
Re: The Moment Little Boy Caught His Dad Cheating On His Mum. See What Happened by lilmax(m): 3:13pm On Mar 30, 2019
All this ITK children

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Little Boy Caught His Dad Cheating On His Mum. See What Happened by masciv: 3:13pm On Mar 30, 2019
That boy cannot be his father's true son. Cheating is supposed to be in his blood just like his father. He's not supposed to complain cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Moment Little Boy Caught His Dad Cheating On His Mum. See What Happened by Praisesongz: 3:13pm On Mar 30, 2019
Endtime pikin
Re: The Moment Little Boy Caught His Dad Cheating On His Mum. See What Happened by visijo(m): 3:13pm On Mar 30, 2019
when a slay queen stares at you, don't think it is because you are handsome and attracting her. She is certainly slowly farting!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Little Boy Caught His Dad Cheating On His Mum. See What Happened by handsomeyinka(m): 3:13pm On Mar 30, 2019
D boy is more matured than his dad...

1 Like

Re: The Moment Little Boy Caught His Dad Cheating On His Mum. See What Happened by lilianofentse(f): 3:14pm On Mar 30, 2019
Which mod is pushing this thing to fp?.

4 Likes

Re: The Moment Little Boy Caught His Dad Cheating On His Mum. See What Happened by DesChyko: 3:14pm On Mar 30, 2019
Please add 'Comedy Skit' to the title. undecided
Misleading title

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Little Boy Caught His Dad Cheating On His Mum. See What Happened by sheperfect(f): 3:14pm On Mar 30, 2019
Wow good boy
Re: The Moment Little Boy Caught His Dad Cheating On His Mum. See What Happened by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 30, 2019
What? How is this one a news?

1 Like

Re: The Moment Little Boy Caught His Dad Cheating On His Mum. See What Happened by Ohraykon: 3:14pm On Mar 30, 2019
I wonder wat some people gain in cheating sha.....
Re: The Moment Little Boy Caught His Dad Cheating On His Mum. See What Happened by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 3:14pm On Mar 30, 2019
Hmm
Re: The Moment Little Boy Caught His Dad Cheating On His Mum. See What Happened by 6ixT8: 3:14pm On Mar 30, 2019
Lol. What's the news about Flavor Bavaria?
Re: The Moment Little Boy Caught His Dad Cheating On His Mum. See What Happened by ictjobber: 3:15pm On Mar 30, 2019
Scripted

do not think your business is doing well without a website.. you are losing out on potential clients searching the web.. Get a website today... See mY signature. .

1 Like

Re: The Moment Little Boy Caught His Dad Cheating On His Mum. See What Happened by crackhouse(m): 3:15pm On Mar 30, 2019
That's the kind of videos tunde ednut churn out everyday and would want us to believe it's real.

4 Likes

Re: The Moment Little Boy Caught His Dad Cheating On His Mum. See What Happened by Monaco2(m): 3:15pm On Mar 30, 2019
Scripted cheesy
Re: The Moment Little Boy Caught His Dad Cheating On His Mum. See What Happened by elmoduddah: 3:15pm On Mar 30, 2019
Who recorded it?

6 Likes

Re: The Moment Little Boy Caught His Dad Cheating On His Mum. See What Happened by Emekus92(m): 3:15pm On Mar 30, 2019
Famousbabe:
Here is the moment a small boy caught his dad cheating on his mum.

The boy caught his father red handed on phone with another woman.

He screamed to draw the attention of his mother, the dad said:

"No, this is my cousin!" I

The boy hit his dad on his head, the dad tried to cover his mouth from screaming. LOL

Watch the video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/the-moment-little-boy-caught-his-father.html

Who dey snap or video them?

The wife or the other woman?

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Little Boy Caught His Dad Cheating On His Mum. See What Happened by AUTOCRATIC(m): 3:15pm On Mar 30, 2019
Who was the person that video them.... Don't tell me it's a CCTV

1 Like

Re: The Moment Little Boy Caught His Dad Cheating On His Mum. See What Happened by crackhouse(m): 3:15pm On Mar 30, 2019
Lordave:
I am sure it must be from tunde ednut

5 Likes

Re: The Moment Little Boy Caught His Dad Cheating On His Mum. See What Happened by DWJOBScom(m): 3:16pm On Mar 30, 2019
Lordave:

it didn't escape your sight

1 Like

Re: The Moment Little Boy Caught His Dad Cheating On His Mum. See What Happened by temmypotter(m): 3:16pm On Mar 30, 2019
A skit, Its not a funny one.

Planting such ideas in a kid's head

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Little Boy Caught His Dad Cheating On His Mum. See What Happened by KingOfAllIgbos: 3:16pm On Mar 30, 2019
grin
Re: The Moment Little Boy Caught His Dad Cheating On His Mum. See What Happened by Emekus92(m): 3:17pm On Mar 30, 2019
Ohraykon:
I wonder wat some people gain in cheating sha.....
I wonder who was taking the photo.

The wife or the cheating partner?

6 Likes

Re: The Moment Little Boy Caught His Dad Cheating On His Mum. See What Happened by phantom24: 3:18pm On Mar 30, 2019
PLS WHAT IS D CRITERIA FOR A TOPIC TO MAKE FRONT PAGE IN NAIRALAND?

1 Like

Re: The Moment Little Boy Caught His Dad Cheating On His Mum. See What Happened by crackhouse(m): 3:18pm On Mar 30, 2019
Nonsense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) / ''He Died Because He Wanted To Please Everybody'' Nigerian Man Mourns His Friend / Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.