Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

To Ur Wife; Don't Just Tell Her U Love Her Rather Show Her Love - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To Ur Wife; Don't Just Tell Her U Love Her Rather Show Her Love (173 Views)

Tell Her To Bring Her "Mad" Brothers Here For There's A Man Of God In Nairaland! / Bad dream about my friend, should I tell her? / Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Ur Wife; Don't Just Tell Her U Love Her Rather Show Her Love by Deloversbed(m): 2:02am On Mar 30, 2019
1. A marriage without God is like a car without an engine.

2. Telling your spouse "I love you" is one thing and actually loving your spouse is completely another. Yes, telling your spouse "I love you" is important but if the words are not
accompanied with loving actions, they will mean nothing to your spouse.

3. Loving actions make the difference in the world. Love is a "verb" Let your loving actions speak louder than your loving words.

4. When a husband helps his wife with...continued @ https://www.deloversbed.com/2019/03/to-ur-wife-dont-just-tell-her-u-love.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

"For He Hath Made Him To Be Sin For Us,......" / Prosperity By What Means? / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Friday, May 3, 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.