Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Mention One Thing You Learnt From Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention One Thing You Learnt From Nairaland (1073 Views)

What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? / Truth You Learnt As An Adult / What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention One Thing You Learnt From Nairaland by pussyAvenger: 2:21am On Mar 30, 2019
Nairaland has become second home to so many- including me. I can't imagine life without this great place full of funny, creative and intelligent people.

Well, among other things, my ceaseless visit to Nairaland has made me emotionally intelligent. l have learnt the way of the world, that guarding one's heart is the key to real power and peace

So what have learnt since you became a Nairalander?

1 Like

Re: Mention One Thing You Learnt From Nairaland by ipobarethieves: 2:25am On Mar 30, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Mention One Thing You Learnt From Nairaland by pussyAvenger: 2:28am On Mar 30, 2019
ipobarethieves:
lipsrsealed
speak up...don't be shy

1 Like

Re: Mention One Thing You Learnt From Nairaland by Lordave: 2:31am On Mar 30, 2019
Let me think

1 Like

Re: Mention One Thing You Learnt From Nairaland by dreyton(m): 2:38am On Mar 30, 2019
I've gotten so glued to Nairaland that after exiting Facebook what comes to my mind next is Nairaland, whenever I'm bored Nairaland does it for me, and I've learnt to be sociable right here grin

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Thing You Learnt From Nairaland by Nobody: 2:46am On Mar 30, 2019
Oko ati obo
Re: Mention One Thing You Learnt From Nairaland by Zanotty(m): 3:47am On Mar 30, 2019
Nobody like snake or snake related issues pass lala
Re: Mention One Thing You Learnt From Nairaland by Here2day(m): 7:51am On Mar 30, 2019
Romeo & Juliet
Nofavorss:
Oko ati obo

3 Likes

Re: Mention One Thing You Learnt From Nairaland by derrydinny: 9:10am On Mar 30, 2019
that adesua's womb has been used, learnt from the almighty simplykush
Re: Mention One Thing You Learnt From Nairaland by yarimo(m): 9:21am On Mar 30, 2019
I am here to read lies undecided

1 Like

Re: Mention One Thing You Learnt From Nairaland by Emotionss: 9:54am On Mar 30, 2019
That Nigeria is not as united as we are meant to believe.

3 Likes

Re: Mention One Thing You Learnt From Nairaland by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 30, 2019
Here2day:
Romeo & Juliet
You know cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mention One Thing You Learnt From Nairaland by ImaIma1(f): 11:42am On Mar 30, 2019
That there are many frustrated youths in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Thing You Learnt From Nairaland by stinjoe(m): 11:52am On Mar 30, 2019
Honestly, i have learnt a lot. Nairaland has really broaden my intellectual ability due to some sensible articles i do read here.

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Thing You Learnt From Nairaland by TANID(m): 12:06pm On Mar 30, 2019
A lots I Just Can't Remember All But I Thank All Nairalander
Re: Mention One Thing You Learnt From Nairaland by dukeprince50: 2:18pm On Mar 30, 2019
before I knew about NL 2012, I was an introvert and a shy guy, but now eh, nobody insult and throw savage replies like I do, if you are a NLder and still can't stand ur ground wen insulted, you need to be flogged.
I also learned Nigeria is bleeped up country
Re: Mention One Thing You Learnt From Nairaland by Biglittlelois(f): 2:37pm On Mar 30, 2019
I've learnt not to take people serious, to ignore insults and degradation, I mostly get news from here.
Re: Mention One Thing You Learnt From Nairaland by good4all40: 3:16pm On Mar 30, 2019
I mostly read my news here and l have learnt to ignore irrelevant people as l ignore irrelevant comments here, and l have benefited tremendously from the wealth of knowledge being shared here on a daily basis
Re: Mention One Thing You Learnt From Nairaland by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 30, 2019
I learnt that love between a boy and a girl is not real, everyone is in for what they can get. If you build yourself, they will respect you. I learnt that Nigeria is truely divided, it will take a Miracle to unite us. I learnt that asking decrease your self worth, i never ask.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Thing You Learnt From Nairaland by pussyAvenger: 3:42pm On Mar 30, 2019
gloria34:
I learnt that love between a boy and a girl is not real, everyone is in for what they can get. If you build yourself, they will respect you. I learnt that Nigeria is truely divided, it will take a Miracle to unite us. I learnt that asking decrease your self worth, i never ask.
baby you no lie oo. that love thing ehh..no be for my mouth person go here anything
Re: Mention One Thing You Learnt From Nairaland by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:50pm On Mar 30, 2019
cool cool

I was told by someone on this forum that oduduwa was a demon who fell from the sky and smashed his skull on a rock. And since then his children from the Ewedugerian republic are following his footsteps by mining skulls. What a interesting story. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mention One Thing You Learnt From Nairaland by raphretle: 4:03pm On Mar 30, 2019
1.love na Scam....
2.Never you invest in any skirt wearing being..
3. in this life you are never alone or the only one facing the kinda problem you are encountering now...
4.. There are council of Elders on Nairaland whose advice is just like that of AHITOPHEL (the best adviser)
Re: Mention One Thing You Learnt From Nairaland by WisdomHunter(m): 4:04pm On Mar 30, 2019
I am uneducated what i mean (no university education) but can read and write fairly, so at my earliest years after secondary school and I started having access to internet i didn't know how i got to know about nairaland but i started using it for years as a guest till in 2013 when i created my account since then what i have learnt from nairaland is uncountable, especially about relationship sometimes i do feel like a relationship expert, learned how to be emotional strong over opposite sex, I have given my self' self education through nairaland.

Is uncountable is it about politics, relationship, foreign affairs and world politics, history, documentary,

Shout out to people like explorer's, royalblack007 they have been my educator for years now.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Thing You Learnt From Nairaland by lilianofentse(f): 4:13pm On Mar 30, 2019
Re: Mention One Thing You Learnt From Nairaland by Burgerlomo: 4:29pm On Mar 30, 2019
cool
Re: Mention One Thing You Learnt From Nairaland by Burgerlomo: 4:30pm On Mar 30, 2019
I can't think of any for now cool
Re: Mention One Thing You Learnt From Nairaland by alert01(m): 4:34pm On Mar 30, 2019
Nofavorss:
Oko ati obo

What does this mean
Re: Mention One Thing You Learnt From Nairaland by alert01(m): 4:38pm On Mar 30, 2019
Biglittlelois:
I've learnt not to take people serious, to ignore insults and degradation, I mostly get news from here.

lols. You with wide pussy dey talk....when you go carry your pussy come my side I'm thirsty and in dire need of it. It's my property. I have dominion over it

1 Like

Re: Mention One Thing You Learnt From Nairaland by alert01(m): 4:40pm On Mar 30, 2019
WisdomHunter:
I am uneducated what i mean (no university education) but can read and write fairly, so at my earliest years after secondary school and I started having access to internet i didn't know how i got to know about nairaland but i started using it for years as a guest till in 2013 when i created my account since then what i have learnt from nairaland is uncountable, especially about relationship sometimes i do feel like a relationship expert, learned how to be emotional strong over opposite sex, I have given my self' self education through nairaland.

Is uncountable is it about politics, relationship, foreign affairs and world politics, history, documentary,

Shout out to people like explorer's, royalblack007 they have been my educator for years now.

is obvious you're uneducated from your ;post

1 Like

Re: Mention One Thing You Learnt From Nairaland by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 30, 2019
alert01:

What does this mean
Oko = Husband
Obo = Omo Baba Olowo
Re: Mention One Thing You Learnt From Nairaland by lilmax(m): 4:48pm On Mar 30, 2019
that people actually take rants here seriously grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Were Is Airforce1 / Looking For A Friend In Abuja. / Prostitute Dies During Marathon Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.