Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

My Cabinet Will Be Based On Merit And National Spread- Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Cabinet Will Be Based On Merit And National Spread- Buhari (41326 Views)

Obi May Win Popular Vote, Lose National Spread, Then What? By Farooq Kperogi / Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread / Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Cabinet Will Be Based On Merit And National Spread- Buhari by Sterope(f): 10:30am On Mar 30, 2019
He should have received the Christian and Muslim clerics together tongue. Awon ole!
Re: My Cabinet Will Be Based On Merit And National Spread- Buhari by Legendguru: 10:52am On Mar 30, 2019
oh
Re: My Cabinet Will Be Based On Merit And National Spread- Buhari by Racoon(m): 10:54am On Mar 30, 2019
cheesy So says a president that does not have any regard for the Nigerian constitution or federal character

1 Like

Re: My Cabinet Will Be Based On Merit And National Spread- Buhari by lomprico(m): 11:02am On Mar 30, 2019
We dont give a fuçk!
Re: My Cabinet Will Be Based On Merit And National Spread- Buhari by NorthernSerene(m): 11:02am On Mar 30, 2019
Godjone:
Taking up to six months is not even the issue, but insulting our sensibilities to end up bringing rogues, thieves and incompetent Ppl after wasting over six months is my concerns
Please can you tell only a person to be appointed in Buharis' cabinet that is not a thief, rogue and incompetent as you have said?
Re: My Cabinet Will Be Based On Merit And National Spread- Buhari by enemyofprogress: 11:45am On Mar 30, 2019
Rubbish
Re: My Cabinet Will Be Based On Merit And National Spread- Buhari by urose93(f): 12:06pm On Mar 30, 2019
IbyOneGod:
Come! Who is this butterfly thinking itself a bird? I can only blame your father that carried his guffy face and droped that dirty potopoto virus into your lazy mother's blokus that brought about your existence you wouldnt mention someones father youve not seen when it comes about comments on naira land. I'm not draconian though. undecided

You are pained, right?
You see, when you were mocking Akpabio by making disparaging and insolent remarks, you forgot Sen.Akpabio is someone's father. Now you are threatening thunder and brimstone, Abi is your father more father than senator Akpabio?
Stop insulting people 's father, so that yours will be respected. It's a true general rule.
Re: My Cabinet Will Be Based On Merit And National Spread- Buhari by Sluvist(m): 12:12pm On Mar 30, 2019
Bossontop:
undecided
Oga jus shut up, do ur 4 yrs and go.....We know better!!!
Please exercise patience for the next 4 years, after that you wait for another 8 years and another 8 years for that position remains for the mandate of the majority not the wailers. Sorry.
Re: My Cabinet Will Be Based On Merit And National Spread- Buhari by lastempero: 12:47pm On Mar 30, 2019
This CAN guy is a disappointment coupled with the fact we are from the same church, even if shouldn't take side but what happened in the last election was mockery of our collective intelligence and I dont expect someone like him to identify with this scam of an election.
Re: My Cabinet Will Be Based On Merit And National Spread- Buhari by searchlight: 12:55pm On Mar 30, 2019
HalepSimon:
[s][/s]

Pity for your poor self. Akpabio has made it in life. Can we say the same about you nor your father?
and saraki, atiku, kwankwaso, Dino, etc hope you understand
Re: My Cabinet Will Be Based On Merit And National Spread- Buhari by shugabasbn: 2:19pm On Mar 30, 2019
Everything about this country is religion this and that
Re: My Cabinet Will Be Based On Merit And National Spread- Buhari by Protect18: 3:32pm On Mar 30, 2019
Bossontop:
undecided
Oga jus shut up, do ur 4 yrs and go.....We know better!!!
Re: My Cabinet Will Be Based On Merit And National Spread- Buhari by virginity101(m): 12:03pm On Mar 31, 2019
Dat ijiot abusing sum1's fada shud b called to oda b4 he goes out of d court...... ur fada is also suffering from d same disease mr president is suffering......Tankzzzzz

(1) (2) (Reply)

How G-5 Governors, Other PDP Leaders Stand On Presidential Choice / Dolapo Osinbajo At Governors Ajimobi & Ganduje’s Children’s Wedding / Ministers Who May Make Buhari’s Next Level Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.