Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Why I Avoid Worshipping In National Mosque – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Avoid Worshipping In National Mosque – Buhari (45075 Views)

Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial / Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church / Osinbajo Worshipping In Church In 1995 (Tony Rapu's Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Avoid Worshipping In National Mosque – Buhari by Okwyla: 6:02am On Mar 30, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari has given reasons why he observes Juma’at prayers at the Presidential Villa, and not the National Mosque in Abuja.

He said he deliberately decided to be worshipping inside the villa to prevent the constraints and inconveniences presidential movements may cause to the people.

The President was responding to a request by a delegation of Imams and Senior Islamic Scholars from all States of the Federation and the Federal Capital Territory led by Prof. Shehu Ahmad Galadanci, the Murshid, National Mosque.

‘‘Regarding your request for me to be attending Juma’at prayers in the National Mosque, I implore you to note that I personally started observing Juma’at prayers in the State House in order to reduce hardships which people may pass through.

‘‘As you all know, Presidential movements require roadblocks and other attendant restrictions which could subject worshippers and other people to a lot of difficulties,’’ the President told the Islamic scholars who were at State House to congratulate him on his overwhelming victory at the February 23 presidential election.

Buhari welcomed the counsel of the Islamic scholars on the teachings of the Prophet about the obligations of leaders towards their subjects, and vice-versa.

The President thanked them for their prayers and support for his administration, assuring that the administration will leave no stone unturned in addressing the security challenges facing the country.

Congratulating the President on his re-election, Prof Galadanci noted that the victory demonstrates the desire of the majority of Nigerians to ensure the continuity of the administration to the next level.

He prayed that Almighty Allah would grant the President the ability to continue with the ‘‘excellent work’’ he is doing for the country.

Highlighting noteworthy achievements of the Buhari administration in the area of security, agriculture and the fight against corruption, the leader of the group urged the President to remain focused while praying Allah to continue to give him the power to ‘‘annihilate and wipe off’’ pockets of terrorists in the country.

https://www.akelicious.net/2019/03/why-i-avoid-worshipping-in-national.html

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why I Avoid Worshipping In National Mosque – Buhari by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:06am On Mar 30, 2019
Or u are afraid of your brother bokoharam ftc after some month away from nairaland back with a bang. wink

89 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Why I Avoid Worshipping In National Mosque – Buhari by OyiboOyibo(m): 6:06am On Mar 30, 2019
FTC....oh no...at least second grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Avoid Worshipping In National Mosque – Buhari by bush112(m): 6:06am On Mar 30, 2019
Next

3 Likes

Re: Why I Avoid Worshipping In National Mosque – Buhari by isram: 6:06am On Mar 30, 2019
Na you sabi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Avoid Worshipping In National Mosque – Buhari by luiginho2xl(m): 6:06am On Mar 30, 2019
cool
Re: Why I Avoid Worshipping In National Mosque – Buhari by Gizer: 6:06am On Mar 30, 2019
Remain there pls

5 Likes

Re: Why I Avoid Worshipping In National Mosque – Buhari by deepwater(f): 6:07am On Mar 30, 2019
the President told the Islamic scholars who were at State House to congratulate him on his overwhelming victory at the February 23 presidential election.

24 Likes

Re: Why I Avoid Worshipping In National Mosque – Buhari by 175(m): 6:07am On Mar 30, 2019
Na so!
Re: Why I Avoid Worshipping In National Mosque – Buhari by jojomario(m): 6:08am On Mar 30, 2019
Humility

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Avoid Worshipping In National Mosque – Buhari by charlsecy(m): 6:08am On Mar 30, 2019
Good reason..

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Avoid Worshipping In National Mosque – Buhari by mosegifted: 6:09am On Mar 30, 2019
What about the inconvenience your traveling everywhere will cause the poor masses in the street?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Avoid Worshipping In National Mosque – Buhari by Nobody: 6:09am On Mar 30, 2019
The same reason I worship in my house on Sundays

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Avoid Worshipping In National Mosque – Buhari by SaAbbas(m): 6:09am On Mar 30, 2019
Liar

You need people's vote no more that's why you are hiding now.

This man reputations always means deception.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Avoid Worshipping In National Mosque – Buhari by efilefun(m): 6:09am On Mar 30, 2019
grin

2 Likes

Re: Why I Avoid Worshipping In National Mosque – Buhari by Nobody: 6:09am On Mar 30, 2019
deepwater:
the President told the Islamic scholars who were at State House to congratulate him on his overwhelming victory at the February 23 presidential election.
By force congratulations

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Avoid Worshipping In National Mosque – Buhari by kareemkamil(m): 6:10am On Mar 30, 2019
Nice one Baba, may you live long for us

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Avoid Worshipping In National Mosque – Buhari by Gforce2019: 6:10am On Mar 30, 2019
There are some evil Human being ....
Even some of them are nairalanders...who never see any thing good in This present government

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why I Avoid Worshipping In National Mosque – Buhari by sureheaven(m): 6:11am On Mar 30, 2019
Thank you Mr president...

Your going to the national mosque will always cause commotion.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Avoid Worshipping In National Mosque – Buhari by Elchappo: 6:11am On Mar 30, 2019
No be person wey well dey comot

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Avoid Worshipping In National Mosque – Buhari by Amuocha: 6:12am On Mar 30, 2019
Useless hardship

4 Likes

Re: Why I Avoid Worshipping In National Mosque – Buhari by ofiko123(m): 6:12am On Mar 30, 2019
OK we have heard...
Re: Why I Avoid Worshipping In National Mosque – Buhari by HigherEd: 6:13am On Mar 30, 2019
Yeah and pls don't come to Lagos again till you finish your presidency. Presidential movement causes untold hardships here also...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Avoid Worshipping In National Mosque – Buhari by nurex01(m): 6:13am On Mar 30, 2019
Looking at Saraki's self.

Share for PMB

Like for Saraki

35 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Why I Avoid Worshipping In National Mosque – Buhari by J4JUVENTUS(m): 6:14am On Mar 30, 2019
So,he even dey go mosque But m sure he doesn't even hear what they preach or teach there....."Oga bad ears"

5 Likes

Re: Why I Avoid Worshipping In National Mosque – Buhari by Godjone(m): 6:14am On Mar 30, 2019
Trying to buy integrity by every means. God will judge you Buhari

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Avoid Worshipping In National Mosque – Buhari by adewest1999(m): 6:15am On Mar 30, 2019
SaAbbas:
Liar

You need people's vote no more that's why you are hiding now.

This man reputations always means deception.
una no dey tire.........children of hate

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Avoid Worshipping In National Mosque – Buhari by tizzle(m): 6:15am On Mar 30, 2019
Why would there have to be road block because the president is going to national mosque? That's what I don't understand... We still have a long way to go

6 Likes

Re: Why I Avoid Worshipping In National Mosque – Buhari by opparadise: 6:16am On Mar 30, 2019
So, I should sit on my head?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Avoid Worshipping In National Mosque – Buhari by yuanexchanger: 6:17am On Mar 30, 2019
Excuses everytime.Does it matter even if you do it at home.
Re: Why I Avoid Worshipping In National Mosque – Buhari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:17am On Mar 30, 2019
Regarding your request for me to be attending Juma’at prayers in the National Mosque, I implore you to note that I personally started observing Juma’at prayers in the State House in order to reduce hardships which people may pass through.
‘‘As you all know, Presidential movements require roadblocks and other attendant restrictions which could subject worshippers and other people to a lot of difficulties,’’ the President told the Islamic scholars who were at State House to congratulate him on his overwhelming victory at the February 23 presidential election.

God bless our President MUHAMMADU BUHARI.

God bless Nigeria.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Avoid Worshipping In National Mosque – Buhari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:18am On Mar 30, 2019
We can't just STOP loving this GREAT man.

The best President in the history of Nigeria.

Daddy, May God keep giving you more wisdom, knowledge and understanding as you take us to the NEXT LEVEL of our lives.

14 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes / Heavy Security As Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm EU Secretariat / Reps Hail Dogara, Onyema; Call Gbajabiamila 'Minority Leader'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.