Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,882 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Two Women Arrested For Selling 2-Day-Old Baby In Enugu (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Women Arrested For Selling 2-Day-Old Baby In Enugu (Photos) (13809 Views)

3 Women Arrested Over Smuggling Of 818 Rounds Of Live Ammunition / Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club / Men And Women Arrested As Prostitutes Den Is Demolished In Borno. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Women Arrested For Selling 2-Day-Old Baby In Enugu (Photos) by Priscy01(f): 7:49am On Mar 30, 2019
Reports reaching Igbere Tv says two women identified as Mrs Kate Ugwu and Ekwutosi Onodu were arrested yesterday morning by the members of the igbo-eze south central neighborhood watch after they were caught for selling a 2 days old baby.

The fair woman Mrs Kate Ugwu who is from Umugbabe village of ovoko in igbo-eze south LGA of Enugu state confessed that she was contacted by Madam Ekwutosi Onodu to help her sale her sisters child as they do not need the baby in their family, Igbere Tv reports.

"I only help a friend, because the mother of the child is too young to be a mother as she is just 13years old. So i contacted a friend of mine in Rivers State who promised to pay the sum of 300k and I delivered the package to him already so we are now waiting to get paid so we can take care of the little girl," Mrs Kate said.

Mrs Kate, when asked how long she have been in the 'business' disclosed it was her first time but her partner, Ekwutosi debunked her claims as she said Kate was telling lies.

Ekwutosi also disclosed that Kate was known for the business and that was why she had to contact her for this one.

Igbere Tv gathered that the mother of the little child has been rushed to the hospital for treatment after she was found inside Ekwutosi's room bleeding.

SOURCE; http://igberetvnews.com/602428/two-women-arrested-for-selling-2-days-old-baby-in-enugu-photos/

Re: Two Women Arrested For Selling 2-Day-Old Baby In Enugu (Photos) by TheGiftedOne(m): 7:51am On Mar 30, 2019
They actually referred to the child as "package" smh.

Where is the pic of the promiscuously randy 13yr old mother?

14 Likes

Re: Two Women Arrested For Selling 2-Day-Old Baby In Enugu (Photos) by sinaj(f): 7:51am On Mar 30, 2019
They dont even care if these babies they sell would be killed or taken care of.

Is she even calling her lawyer in the picture or what

10 Likes

Re: Two Women Arrested For Selling 2-Day-Old Baby In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 30, 2019
Shout out to all Ipods doing business on this forum our market go dey move o cheesy

I knew how I felt when I sold my 2 years old German Shepherd Dog. I nearly wept. But these ugly people are so courageous to be selling their own biological child all in d name of doing business. Wonder shall never end.

Heinous crimes all d time

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Women Arrested For Selling 2-Day-Old Baby In Enugu (Photos) by dingbang(m): 7:55am On Mar 30, 2019
Its well
Re: Two Women Arrested For Selling 2-Day-Old Baby In Enugu (Photos) by GolDRoger: 7:58am On Mar 30, 2019
Con3 hard no mean say, e no go beta
a 2day old baby
as innocent as d baby is una get mind wan sell am?

Ur sister baby oo
not urs.. They sgould find out if the sister too is aware of this crime and arrest her too

what nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Two Women Arrested For Selling 2-Day-Old Baby In Enugu (Photos) by JasonScoolari: 8:00am On Mar 30, 2019
Life indeed is the master of disguise.

While some women find it difficult to have a feel of being pregnant, some m0rons swap their fruit of the womb for a plate of Abachà.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Women Arrested For Selling 2-Day-Old Baby In Enugu (Photos) by partnerbizz4: 8:01am On Mar 30, 2019
Case against women always useless.

See the fair one chilling sef

Lmao

Sell Airtime to us and make money!
Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.

2 Likes

Re: Two Women Arrested For Selling 2-Day-Old Baby In Enugu (Photos) by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:12am On Mar 30, 2019
Baby factory

5 Likes

Re: Two Women Arrested For Selling 2-Day-Old Baby In Enugu (Photos) by Michaelkings: 3:07pm On Mar 30, 2019
Dey forget dey have kids too
Re: Two Women Arrested For Selling 2-Day-Old Baby In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 30, 2019
Good for them.
Re: Two Women Arrested For Selling 2-Day-Old Baby In Enugu (Photos) by laurel03(m): 3:12pm On Mar 30, 2019
When their men don used kokomycin for B money..
Re: Two Women Arrested For Selling 2-Day-Old Baby In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 30, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Unfortunately, the law doesn't recognize a first time criminal.

No one is tribalistic this time right??

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

2 Likes

Re: Two Women Arrested For Selling 2-Day-Old Baby In Enugu (Photos) by masciv: 3:14pm On Mar 30, 2019
Things people do for love... of money!

SMH
Re: Two Women Arrested For Selling 2-Day-Old Baby In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 30, 2019
Ndi ala pursuit of money angry

1 Like

Re: Two Women Arrested For Selling 2-Day-Old Baby In Enugu (Photos) by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 3:15pm On Mar 30, 2019
Bad
Re: Two Women Arrested For Selling 2-Day-Old Baby In Enugu (Photos) by binsanni(m): 3:15pm On Mar 30, 2019
hmmm nah them again

2 Likes

Re: Two Women Arrested For Selling 2-Day-Old Baby In Enugu (Photos) by Peacemaker5129(f): 3:21pm On Mar 30, 2019
E-bow amaka

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Women Arrested For Selling 2-Day-Old Baby In Enugu (Photos) by farem: 3:22pm On Mar 30, 2019
I tell you, over 50 % of the male 1st borns are bastards! It's either they are stolen, bought from baby factories (baby factory business is the boomest biz in Igbo land esp if they have male children)
Unfortunately, many so-called Igbo 1st male borns are formerly roaming al-majiris before they were traffic down East for handsome cash.
You can't find illegitimate children in igboland unlike Ijaws., efik, yoruba or even idomas.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Women Arrested For Selling 2-Day-Old Baby In Enugu (Photos) by LazyGold(m): 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2019
90% of Igbo men are From Baby Factory. There is sperm Shortage in Igbo Land

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Women Arrested For Selling 2-Day-Old Baby In Enugu (Photos) by 2blessed01(m): 3:31pm On Mar 30, 2019
May Dat 'Package' Kee You Dia...
Ndi Ala....!!!
**SPITS**
Re: Two Women Arrested For Selling 2-Day-Old Baby In Enugu (Photos) by wink2015(m): 4:03pm On Mar 30, 2019
Priscy01:
Reports reaching Igbere Tv says two women identified as Mrs Kate Ugwu and Ekwutosi Onodu were arrested yesterday morning by the members of the igbo-eze south central neighborhood watch after they were caught for selling a 2 days old baby.

The fair woman Mrs Kate Ugwu who is from Umugbabe village of ovoko in igbo-eze south LGA of Enugu state confessed that she was contacted by Madam Ekwutosi Onodu to help her sale her sisters child as they do not need the baby in their family, Igbere Tv reports.

"I only help a friend, because the mother of the child is too young to be a mother as she is just 13years old. So i contacted a friend of mine in Rivers State who promised to pay the sum of 300k and I delivered the package to him already so we are now waiting to get paid so we can take care of the little girl," Mrs Kate said.

Mrs Kate, when asked how long she have been in the 'business' disclosed it was her first time but her partner, Ekwutosi debunked her claims as she said Kate was telling lies.

Ekwutosi also disclosed that Kate was known for the business and that was why she had to contact her for this one.

Igbere Tv gathered that the mother of the little child has been rushed to the hospital for treatment after she was found inside Ekwutosi's room bleeding.

SOURCE; http://igberetvnews.com/602428/two-women-arrested-for-selling-2-days-old-baby-in-enugu-photos/

BABY MARKETING

See their face!
Re: Two Women Arrested For Selling 2-Day-Old Baby In Enugu (Photos) by massinola(m): 4:04pm On Mar 30, 2019
The fair woman na my neighbour oh. No wonder I saw people gathered around their house yesterday as I was leaving for work

1 Like

Re: Two Women Arrested For Selling 2-Day-Old Baby In Enugu (Photos) by seangy4konji: 4:04pm On Mar 30, 2019
Package kill you there...

A won heebo.business kill u there...

Dem get PhD for baby factory degree...

Shamess she goat....

Omo Igbo..stingy cows.

4 Likes

Re: Two Women Arrested For Selling 2-Day-Old Baby In Enugu (Photos) by makinson2865: 4:31pm On Mar 30, 2019
As usual....na them

3 Likes

Re: Two Women Arrested For Selling 2-Day-Old Baby In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 30, 2019
OSU people are just too callous

I spit on their flat heads angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Has Anyone Successfully Reported A Police Officer To The PCRRU? / Nigerian Drug Smuggling Gang Busted In Pakistan / FRAUD: EFCC Busts $5.5m Corporate Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.