Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Spouse, Friend Bag 9yrs Jail Terms For Stripping Woman Unclad In Anambra - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Spouse, Friend Bag 9yrs Jail Terms For Stripping Woman Unclad In Anambra (33876 Views)

Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked / Female Undergraduate, Two Others Bag Seven Year Jail Terms In Enugu. PHOTOS / Four Bag Jail Terms for Internet Fraud In Abeokuta (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spouse, Friend Bag 9yrs Jail Terms For Stripping Woman Unclad In Anambra by AlexReports(m): 8:15am On Mar 30, 2019
Alexreports reveals that, husband and wife, Ifeanyi Azota and Azotani Toochukwu and their family friend, Ogochukwu Nwankwo have been sentenced to prison for assaulting a woman, Okafor Ogochukwu, at Ezimezi village in Amawbia state.

While the husband bagged 16 months imprisonment with a fine of N200,000, the wife and her friend bagged nine (9) years imprisonment each, conspiracy, blackmail, deprivation of liberty and assault occassioning harm.

Recall that, a statement by SP Haruna Mohammed PPRO of Anambra State Police Command, stated that:

“On the 21/3/2019 at about 2:40pm, one Okafor Ogochukwu ‘F’ of Osile Village Ogidi reported at Central Police Station Awka that on 19/03/2019 at about 11:36am, she was invited by her male facebook friend one Ifeanyi Azota ‘m’ to his house at Ezimezi village in Amawbia. All of a Sudden a woman who claimed to be his wife namely Azotani Toochukwu ‘f’ suddenly appeared into the house with her friend one Ogochukwu Nwankwo ‘F’ and Locked her inside the bathroom for almost four hours and left.

“The women later came back with two big canes and opened the bathroom,

“However, while the Suspect’s friend one Ogochukwu Nwankwo stripped her naked and flogged her severally, the principal suspect was busy video taping the incident and thereafter pushed her out from the compound naked.

“Complainant further alleged that the principal suspect Azotani Toochuckwu called her on phone the following day and demanded for the sum of Sixty thousand Naira (#60,000) or they will post her nude video on the internet.

“Consequently, when the complainant refused to pay the money as requested, the principal suspect Azotani Toochukwu actualised her threat and posted the naked video to the internet and since then the vedio went viral.”

The complainant had demanded jail terms for the husband, wife and their family friend for the blackmail, insult and public disgrace among other damages, to serve as a deterrent to others.

StatePress.ng

http://www.alexreports.info/2019/03/breaking-spouse-friend-bag-9yrs-jail.html?m=1

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Spouse, Friend Bag 9yrs Jail Terms For Stripping Woman Unclad In Anambra by Realtord43: 8:21am On Mar 30, 2019
wow, speechless

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Spouse, Friend Bag 9yrs Jail Terms For Stripping Woman Unclad In Anambra by Nukilia: 8:33am On Mar 30, 2019
I hope other criminals will learn from this grin grin grin grin

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Spouse, Friend Bag 9yrs Jail Terms For Stripping Woman Unclad In Anambra by Michaelkings: 9:21am On Mar 30, 2019
How can I shear a story on nairaland

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Spouse, Friend Bag 9yrs Jail Terms For Stripping Woman Unclad In Anambra by sevo(m): 9:21am On Mar 30, 2019
Why was this case rushed!??. If nah election tribunal, e go take 2 years before we hear verdict

222 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Spouse, Friend Bag 9yrs Jail Terms For Stripping Woman Unclad In Anambra by magicminister: 9:21am On Mar 30, 2019
Lovely

5 Likes

Re: Spouse, Friend Bag 9yrs Jail Terms For Stripping Woman Unclad In Anambra by chyckxx(m): 9:22am On Mar 30, 2019
shocked
Re: Spouse, Friend Bag 9yrs Jail Terms For Stripping Woman Unclad In Anambra by mysteriousman(m): 9:22am On Mar 30, 2019
So a case can get speedy attention in a Nigerian court like this, is it cos of the public outcry or what? What those women did is bad but 9 years... Its too much

159 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Spouse, Friend Bag 9yrs Jail Terms For Stripping Woman Unclad In Anambra by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:22am On Mar 30, 2019
JUSTICE SERVED!! cheesy wink grin cheesy wink cheesy

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Spouse, Friend Bag 9yrs Jail Terms For Stripping Woman Unclad In Anambra by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:22am On Mar 30, 2019
sevo:
Why was this case rushed!??. If nah election tribunal, e go take 2 years before we hear verdict
So it is a crime now for justice being served HOT?!
Dis kind people sef!
Insatiable human beings!!

abvirus:
Very good. I don't feel pity for them at all
Same here......

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Spouse, Friend Bag 9yrs Jail Terms For Stripping Woman Unclad In Anambra by jazboy(m): 9:22am On Mar 30, 2019
Well deserved, you dont take laws to your hand.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spouse, Friend Bag 9yrs Jail Terms For Stripping Woman Unclad In Anambra by Mitsurugi(m): 9:22am On Mar 30, 2019
Where is SilasNwude the guy arguing his home made brand of "law" with me the other day. There is a clear line between law and sentiments. Adultery is a MORAL infraction. Assault, Battery and Blackmail are LEGAL infractions. Women take note! If you can't divorce your husband for adultery it's either you leave him or suffer in silence. Killing or harming him will not even help your case, much more visiting your angst on another woman. Enough said. angry

92 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Spouse, Friend Bag 9yrs Jail Terms For Stripping Woman Unclad In Anambra by donplatinum: 9:22am On Mar 30, 2019
That serves them right and this will also be a lesson for others.

6 Likes

Re: Spouse, Friend Bag 9yrs Jail Terms For Stripping Woman Unclad In Anambra by Michaelkings: 9:22am On Mar 30, 2019
Just as u call Them OP,i want to share my story,i need advice,am loosing it
Re: Spouse, Friend Bag 9yrs Jail Terms For Stripping Woman Unclad In Anambra by spiritofthedead: 9:22am On Mar 30, 2019
How I wish most of all this ladies can get this message... this na like common something for then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spouse, Friend Bag 9yrs Jail Terms For Stripping Woman Unclad In Anambra by Sanemind(m): 9:23am On Mar 30, 2019
Michaelkings:
Do you really wanna shear a story on nairaland?

24 Likes

Re: Spouse, Friend Bag 9yrs Jail Terms For Stripping Woman Unclad In Anambra by freemanbubble: 9:23am On Mar 30, 2019
Assuming there is a quick dispensation of justice like this
Jungle justice would have gone extinct

6 Likes

Re: Spouse, Friend Bag 9yrs Jail Terms For Stripping Woman Unclad In Anambra by officialfestus(m): 9:23am On Mar 30, 2019
Michaelkings:
the hustle is real, you want to also make fp
Re: Spouse, Friend Bag 9yrs Jail Terms For Stripping Woman Unclad In Anambra by Natoski5(m): 9:23am On Mar 30, 2019
lolz, only 9years....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spouse, Friend Bag 9yrs Jail Terms For Stripping Woman Unclad In Anambra by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 30, 2019

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spouse, Friend Bag 9yrs Jail Terms For Stripping Woman Unclad In Anambra by HaryoBamex(m): 9:23am On Mar 30, 2019
That's good...

Law of karma

1 Like

Re: Spouse, Friend Bag 9yrs Jail Terms For Stripping Woman Unclad In Anambra by 9iceboi(m): 9:24am On Mar 30, 2019
what crime did d husband commit? what was he charged for?. they should appeal and get the judgment quashed

5 Likes

Re: Spouse, Friend Bag 9yrs Jail Terms For Stripping Woman Unclad In Anambra by Quinblis: 9:24am On Mar 30, 2019
The Bleep man is a fool....

3 Likes

Re: Spouse, Friend Bag 9yrs Jail Terms For Stripping Woman Unclad In Anambra by arrestdarrester: 9:24am On Mar 30, 2019
Salt and maggi added for taste. Lights and sound in the background needed for effects.

Serves the terror couple and friend right.

Others to learn fast...but wait Ooo, is there no deterrence for the adultery?

3 Likes

Re: Spouse, Friend Bag 9yrs Jail Terms For Stripping Woman Unclad In Anambra by abvirus(m): 9:24am On Mar 30, 2019
Very good. I don't feel pity for them at all

3 Likes

Re: Spouse, Friend Bag 9yrs Jail Terms For Stripping Woman Unclad In Anambra by SpaceTour: 9:24am On Mar 30, 2019
Na wao cheesy
Re: Spouse, Friend Bag 9yrs Jail Terms For Stripping Woman Unclad In Anambra by pundit92: 9:24am On Mar 30, 2019
Your English teacher(s) need to tender his/her unreserved apology to this forum. Tell him/her to see me.
Michaelkings:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spouse, Friend Bag 9yrs Jail Terms For Stripping Woman Unclad In Anambra by LibertyRep: 9:24am On Mar 30, 2019
Where was the husband when the whole drama was unfolding? Why would he even invite his mistress to his matrimonial home in the first instance? Could it be a planned blackmail and extortion scheme?

While not supporting the self help the woman resulted to especially the extortion aspect, I'll have like the judge to consider the emotional distress of a woman who came in to find another woman in her matrimonial home. If na man enter him house con find another man on top him bed, we know say one man go go down

Lesson to partners of adulterous spouses: Your spouse is your headache and not his/her partner in crime. Direct your grievances to the appropriate quarters

7 Likes

Re: Spouse, Friend Bag 9yrs Jail Terms For Stripping Woman Unclad In Anambra by Obynopositive: 9:24am On Mar 30, 2019
its a simple lesson to cheap blackmailers.............. grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Old Man Flogged For Raping A Little Girl In The North (Video) / Mum Of Four Who Refused To Walk Away From An 'Abusive Marriage' Dies / Hackers Hit Atms In Lagos, Device Means To Collect Pins & ATM Card Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.