Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Someone Spotted Driving Around With Fuel Nozzle & Hose Still Attached To His Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Someone Spotted Driving Around With Fuel Nozzle & Hose Still Attached To His Car (43383 Views)

Man Chains His Car Like A Dog In Warri, Delta state / Man Added External Air Conditioner And Generator To His Car / What Does It Mean To Have “mansory” Attached To The Name Of A Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Spotted Driving Around With Fuel Nozzle & Hose Still Attached To His Car by obafemee80(m): 8:26am On Mar 30, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFwtoLzUKaA?t=13

Just when you think you have seen it all, the driver of a silver Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG ,who must have forgotten to remove the fuel nozzle after filling up his tank,was seen driving around with the fuel nozzle and part of its hose.

Obviously , the driver of the Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG fueled up and simply forgot to remove the nozzle,unlike in Nigeria, where the petrol attendants does the job for you .

The driver must have then drove off, cutting the hose in half and probably leaving the filling station covered in highly-flammable petrol.

What Do You Think?

https://autojosh.com/someone-spotted-driving-around-with-fuel-nozzle-and-hose-still-attached-to-his-mercedes-benz/

2 Likes

Re: Someone Spotted Driving Around With Fuel Nozzle & Hose Still Attached To His Car by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:27am On Mar 30, 2019
Def. Not in Nigeria. Non of my country men would forget this in his Mercedes....

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Someone Spotted Driving Around With Fuel Nozzle & Hose Still Attached To His Car by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 30, 2019
After all he pays tax..
If the check well that person driving that car is from somewhere inconclusive undecided

3 Likes

Re: Someone Spotted Driving Around With Fuel Nozzle & Hose Still Attached To His Car by JasonScoolari: 8:32am On Mar 30, 2019
So we should start dancing nakked?

Mtchewww

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Spotted Driving Around With Fuel Nozzle & Hose Still Attached To His Car by KingAzubuike(f): 9:11am On Mar 30, 2019
So many things to think about this is the least of them.

2 Likes

Re: Someone Spotted Driving Around With Fuel Nozzle & Hose Still Attached To His Car by Mitsurugi(m): 9:11am On Mar 30, 2019
He probably made away without paying. angry

3 Likes

Re: Someone Spotted Driving Around With Fuel Nozzle & Hose Still Attached To His Car by mosho2good: 9:11am On Mar 30, 2019
��9ja reporters be like "I'm currently here with Mr Ikechukwu Akunne" Mr Ikechukwu Akunne, can u pls kindly tell us your name? �

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Someone Spotted Driving Around With Fuel Nozzle & Hose Still Attached To His Car by sureteeboy(m): 9:11am On Mar 30, 2019
Lol. This is serious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Someone Spotted Driving Around With Fuel Nozzle & Hose Still Attached To His Car by pawesome(m): 9:12am On Mar 30, 2019
That guy needs to be flogged...
Re: Someone Spotted Driving Around With Fuel Nozzle & Hose Still Attached To His Car by tlops(m): 9:12am On Mar 30, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
Def. Not in Nigeria. Non of my country men would forget this in his Mercedes....
When the Mercedes is their god.
Re: Someone Spotted Driving Around With Fuel Nozzle & Hose Still Attached To His Car by doggedfighter(f): 9:12am On Mar 30, 2019
I need that car. I love that car
Re: Someone Spotted Driving Around With Fuel Nozzle & Hose Still Attached To His Car by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:12am On Mar 30, 2019
wetin man never see before.........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Someone Spotted Driving Around With Fuel Nozzle & Hose Still Attached To His Car by columbus007(m): 9:13am On Mar 30, 2019
That man or woman driving that car must have been high of fake kwale weed undecided

5 Likes

Re: Someone Spotted Driving Around With Fuel Nozzle & Hose Still Attached To His Car by 3rdavefarms(m): 9:13am On Mar 30, 2019
I have seen it before
Re: Someone Spotted Driving Around With Fuel Nozzle & Hose Still Attached To His Car by AmazingELixir: 9:13am On Mar 30, 2019
undecided

Very useless set of social media freaks...instead of alerting the the driver with the nozzle they're busy filming and shouting
" O my god ".

1 Like

Re: Someone Spotted Driving Around With Fuel Nozzle & Hose Still Attached To His Car by HaryoBamex(m): 9:13am On Mar 30, 2019
Old news
Re: Someone Spotted Driving Around With Fuel Nozzle & Hose Still Attached To His Car by 2LESS(m): 9:14am On Mar 30, 2019
mosho2good:
��9ja reporters be like "I'm currently here with Mr Ikechukwu Akunne" Mr Ikechukwu Akunne, can u pls kindly tell us your name? �
Guy why did you make me laugh like a fooool?

4 Likes

Re: Someone Spotted Driving Around With Fuel Nozzle & Hose Still Attached To His Car by Bossontop(m): 9:14am On Mar 30, 2019
grin grin grin grin
That moment when u just remembered u forgot ur phone at home with ur wife......and ur ways no pure at all

[img]https://media1./images/9c248b30e51554184a19972e4647d310/tenor.gif?itemid=4131963[/img]

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Spotted Driving Around With Fuel Nozzle & Hose Still Attached To His Car by Bantino(m): 9:14am On Mar 30, 2019
Weed at work grin
Re: Someone Spotted Driving Around With Fuel Nozzle & Hose Still Attached To His Car by josu1: 9:15am On Mar 30, 2019
Naija innovation
Re: Someone Spotted Driving Around With Fuel Nozzle & Hose Still Attached To His Car by Vince77(m): 9:16am On Mar 30, 2019
Sounds like a set up.

How can you not know that a nozzle is right there? Indicator light on dash board should tell him.

He has side mirrors.

Even when leaving the gas station how come he didn't hear the sound when the noddle hose broke.

It's a set up abegi.

7 Likes

Re: Someone Spotted Driving Around With Fuel Nozzle & Hose Still Attached To His Car by uuzba(m): 9:17am On Mar 30, 2019
Abeg, this is a Nigerian website. We carry Nigerian news here

"Someone was spotted ...."
Is he in this Nigeria? Did you see him?
Which tribe is he from? What's the shape of his head?

Don't carry oyibo news to come and disturb us here.

1 Like

Re: Someone Spotted Driving Around With Fuel Nozzle & Hose Still Attached To His Car by Ayoswit(f): 9:17am On Mar 30, 2019
K
Re: Someone Spotted Driving Around With Fuel Nozzle & Hose Still Attached To His Car by Bonjoro: 9:19am On Mar 30, 2019
doggedfighter:
I need that car. I love that car

Go and work

2 Likes

Re: Someone Spotted Driving Around With Fuel Nozzle & Hose Still Attached To His Car by jericco1(m): 9:19am On Mar 30, 2019
the environment looks serene. nah it's not in Nigeria
Re: Someone Spotted Driving Around With Fuel Nozzle & Hose Still Attached To His Car by deepwater(f): 9:20am On Mar 30, 2019
Nobody could even stop by to assist the benz driver, even at traffic other drivers did not even give him a shout out to bring his attention to this hazard.
The mumu girl just dey shout OMG OMG OMG and she is not the one driving, she is not the one recording, u can not even come down to tell him at traffic, OMG OMG OMG - that is all she knows, well that is all she do when they poke her. screaming OMG OMG OMG

In Nigeria, u will surely see a hawker that will chase that car down the freeway, knocking on the doors of the car and calling the drivers attention. To make sure he is safe and this hazard does not generate into an accident/incident.

i tell people everyday, Nigerians are naturally kind people.
The instinct to help one another is second to non
It is our leaders that truly sow the discord of hate and tribalism to foster their selfish political gains.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Spotted Driving Around With Fuel Nozzle & Hose Still Attached To His Car by feolakwoods(m): 9:21am On Mar 30, 2019
No one driving behind call to 911 or no cctv camera to capture d incident before driving so far.....no usage of side mirror to see things from that angle.

Probably, another delibrate stunt....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Spotted Driving Around With Fuel Nozzle & Hose Still Attached To His Car by handsomeyinka(m): 9:25am On Mar 30, 2019
The fuel tank na virgin so the stuff tight well well...

The gas station owner right now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 / Bikers Converge Abeokuta, A Huge Success!!! / Checkout Trucks Produced By ANAMMCO For Dangote - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.