Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,000 members, 7,799,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Kenyan Police/immigrations Have Started Harrastment On Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kenyan Police/immigrations Have Started Harrastment On Nigeria (1303 Views)

Abike Dabiri Gives Update On Nigeria Visa & Passport / Travel Ban On Nigeria: Official US Statement / Why US Is Mulling Visa Ban On Nigeria, By Diplomatic Sources (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Police/immigrations Have Started Harrastment On Nigeria by Monogamy: 8:39am On Mar 30, 2019
FG seriously needs to do something about this. The Kenyan police have started their illegal arrest on Nigerians. They resumed their shady crack down yesterday. They came to my area and arrested some guys.

Whether you have proper documents or not, they care less. They just want to extort and this is getting out of hand.

Though I am safe cos I never associated with Nigerians but how about others. Guys cant even go out to buy things.

FG should go something about it as soon as possible before things get out of hands.

Pictures and videos of yesterday illegal arrest.

Modified: The videos are not uploading

Mnyd44 , lalasticlacla

Re: Kenyan Police/immigrations Have Started Harrastment On Nigeria by Whiteangel1234: 8:49am On Mar 30, 2019
Which side of Nairobi be this ? Zimmerman abi ?
Re: Kenyan Police/immigrations Have Started Harrastment On Nigeria by Omudia11: 8:54am On Mar 30, 2019
Lol
Re: Kenyan Police/immigrations Have Started Harrastment On Nigeria by Monogamy: 9:06am On Mar 30, 2019
Whiteangel1234:
Which side of Nairobi be this ? Zimmerman abi ?

Yeah.. Mirema spring estate
Re: Kenyan Police/immigrations Have Started Harrastment On Nigeria by Whiteangel1234: 9:07am On Mar 30, 2019
Monogamy:

Yeah.. Mirema spring estate

Wow when this one dey happen ? I know that area close to Aqua Garden bar
Re: Kenyan Police/immigrations Have Started Harrastment On Nigeria by Monogamy: 9:15am On Mar 30, 2019
Whiteangel1234:

Wow when this one dey happen ? I know that area close to Aqua Garden bar

Yesterday event oo. If I am not exaggerating, they must have arrested close to 50 Nigerians.

The video I am having in one alone, they are almost 10. For them to come to my estate, water don pass garri be that..
Re: Kenyan Police/immigrations Have Started Harrastment On Nigeria by justwise(m): 10:01am On Mar 30, 2019
Monogamy:
FG seriously needs to do something about this. The Kenyan police have started their illegal arrest on Nigerians. They resumed their shady crack down yesterday. They came to my area and arrested some guys.

Whether you have proper documents or not, they care less. They just want to extort and this is getting out of hand.

Though I am safe cos I never associated with Nigerians but how about others. Guys cant even go out to buy things.

FG should go something about it as soon as possible before things get out of hands.

Pictures and videos of yesterday illegal arrest.

Modified: The videos are not uploading

Mnyd44 , lalasticlacla

Why don't you associate with Nigerians?
Re: Kenyan Police/immigrations Have Started Harrastment On Nigeria by Monogamy: 10:09am On Mar 30, 2019
justwise:

Why don't you associate with Nigerians?

Cos of situations like this.. And it always work out

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Police/immigrations Have Started Harrastment On Nigeria by justwise(m): 10:26am On Mar 30, 2019
Monogamy:

Cos of situations like this.. And it always work out

Do you think Nigerians have good reputation in Kenya?
Re: Kenyan Police/immigrations Have Started Harrastment On Nigeria by Monogamy: 10:53am On Mar 30, 2019
justwise:

Do you think Nigerians have good reputation in Kenya?

Yes
Re: Kenyan Police/immigrations Have Started Harrastment On Nigeria by Monogamy: 11:05am On Mar 30, 2019
@ mod Move this thread to fp now
Re: Kenyan Police/immigrations Have Started Harrastment On Nigeria by Monogamy: 12:25pm On Mar 30, 2019
alexxo11:
in canada not nigeria...

And how about the droughts in Narok?

2022, Raila will be supporting Kalenji's ( Ruto or Gideon)

Reflects from Miguna deportations to 2022 elections, my friend Nyansa, Kenya in general have a lot to worry about than few Nigerians in your country.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pilot Storms Out Of The Plane Just Before Takeoff After Argument With Co-pilot / Margorie McCall, Irish Woman Who Lived Once And Buried Twice In The 17th Century / Working Off Campus In Canada?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.