Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Girls Can Take Anything - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Can Take Anything (3840 Views)

So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) / Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? / So Yoruba Girls Can Suck Big Dick Like This! (video And Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Can Take Anything by proxillin(m): 9:06am On Mar 30, 2019
Those posh girls you see actually have sex with agbero (bus conductors). They date them.

That's one of the reasons most of them are always suffering from one virginal infections or the other.

I dated one beautiful girl in Lekki last year. She felt severe pains when we were having sex. She later opened up to me that she had candida, virginal discharge. I had to go for medical treatments. Then it later occurred to me that she was actually dating one area god agbero

I couldn't imagine a beautiful, posh, light skin with polished/fake ascent open her vg for an agbero who don't bath in days. No sexual protection, no body hygiene. And this girl play hard to get when I toasted her. I even thought I had seen a decent angel, not knowing all nah pretending and forming.

Girls don't care whenever money is involved. Same goes to girls dating armed robbers. When they r caught, they will say they didn't know their guys were robbers. Na lie, they knew, but money is more important.

One girl even boasted on twitter that her boyfriend can use her for money rituals so far she is not dead, he is spending the money on her and family.

Randy guys are open to get infected with STDs. Don't over rate any girl. I have overrated some girls in the past, I later found out they don't worth it.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls Can Take Anything by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 30, 2019
Thank God it wasn't HIV she gave you bro.

That's why we as men need to value our bodies more and stop seeing sex or the female anatomy as an avenue for enjoyment. Most of the "sexy girls" outside nowadays are disease carriers...

If you value your physical and spiritual well-being, stay off premarital sex. It's a destiny killer.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Can Take Anything by proxillin(m): 10:06am On Mar 30, 2019
germanized:

That's why we as men need to value our bodies more and stop seeing sex or the female anatomy as an avenue for enjoyment. Most of the girls outside nowadays are disease carriers...

If you value your physical and spiritual well-being, stay off premarital sex. It's a destiny killer.

Very true

1 Like

Re: Girls Can Take Anything by Sunnymatey(m): 10:18am On Mar 30, 2019
Very true o
Guy, wat are the symptoms of candida?
Re: Girls Can Take Anything by Quality20(m): 10:51am On Mar 30, 2019
some might even encourage u to take alcohol and other illicit drugs b4 using them, if u are not d drug using type then they may even give themselves free of charge to those agberos snuffing all kind of drugs. They last longer and give more hard digging than d average non drug user.
Re: Girls Can Take Anything by tosyne2much(m): 11:09am On Mar 30, 2019
I wonder where you people meet these kinds of ladies who have lost every dignity of womanhood

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Can Take Anything by Quality20(m): 11:20am On Mar 30, 2019
tosyne2much:
I wonder where you people meet these kinds of ladies who have lost every dignity of womanhood
They are all over, u been a girl,they won't make approach on u. Many times, they don't even allow u make a move ist, u will see some looking at u so direct and continually as if they want to eat u or if are very close by, they look deep into eyes to show u without doubt that they are for anything a man can use them for.

1 Like

Re: Girls Can Take Anything by stinjoe(m): 11:30am On Mar 30, 2019
Honestly, i curse the day i had sex. My first and last girlfriend that disvirgined me, gave me an infection. I'm this type of person that takes good care of my personal health religiously. So, getting down with an infection weeks later, making my BAZOOKA looking like a boiled corn made me cry so bitterly. My first time o, who did i offend?. I was traumatized. Right now, no matter how beautiful you're, to me you already have an infection. Please oo, abstain from pre-marital sex oo.. #Teamabstainance

10 Likes

Re: Girls Can Take Anything by ImaIma1(f): 12:19pm On Mar 30, 2019
tosyne2much:

I was thinking the same thing

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Can Take Anything by ImaIma1(f): 12:20pm On Mar 30, 2019
So OP you have used that one girl to qualify all girls. Does that even sound smart to you?
Re: Girls Can Take Anything by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 30, 2019
My girl loves sex, my girl na messi on bed, my bae this, my bae that; oga, na for girlfriend or side chick such girl dey good, but if you mumu go marry girl with insatiable sex drive as wife, na then you go understand what it means to jam wetin pass you. Especially all these naive innocent guys who don't know much.
You marry her finish, you become bothered by her extreme drive, you ask your friends for advice. The sharp bad boys among your friends already know her weakness and what to do. Next thing you go to anonymous social media crying and asking for advice, saying you wan drink rat poison.
It will be too late for you then. A word they say his enough for a wise, no man can match the power of a nympho. Be wise now, so that you won't be telling stories that touch the heart later.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Can Take Anything by Apination(m): 1:29pm On Mar 30, 2019
Na Wa o..... People still dey skin dive in this age and time undecided
Re: Girls Can Take Anything by Zombicmodz: 1:55pm On Mar 30, 2019
Apination:
Na Wa o..... People still dey skin dive in this age and time undecided

Condoms are simply a waste of time for me.

How will you cum if you can't feel a thing ?

If I can't verify your health status or you can't give me BJ I'm out.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Can Take Anything by Apination(m): 2:06pm On Mar 30, 2019
kiss
Re: Girls Can Take Anything by Apus: 2:07pm On Mar 30, 2019
stinjoe:
Honestly, i curse the day i had sex. My first and last girlfriend that disvirgined me, gave me an infection. I'm this type of person that takes good care of my personal health religiously. So, getting down with an infection weeks later, making my BAZOOKA looking like a boiled corn made me cry so bitterly. My first time o, who did i offend?. I was traumatized. Right now, no matter how beautiful you're, to me you already have an infection. Please oo, abstain from pre-marital sex oo.. #Teamabstainance

lols.. bro we are in d same shoe.

My only sexual experience was awful. My scrotum was on fire after d encounter!! Took injections for a week treating STD. I've sworn to remain celibate till after marriage. Most of these girls are dirty and carry alot of infections. Please also go for HIV testing. I almost gave testimony when mine came out Negative.

5 Likes

Re: Girls Can Take Anything by Martinez39(m): 2:12pm On Mar 30, 2019
stinjoe:
grin

1 Like

Re: Girls Can Take Anything by rex444(m): 2:54pm On Mar 30, 2019
I don't think it's really just d agbero thing alone, due to the poor maintenance culture of this country coupled with the fact that the veejay is just open to grab whatever comes it's way, imagine the condition of our so called public toilets and imagine your babe went out with U to one eatery and had a running stomach and visits the toilet....for us we can do alot from a distance

2 Likes

Re: Girls Can Take Anything by proxillin(m): 4:08pm On Mar 30, 2019
ImaIma1:
So OP you have used that one girl to qualify all girls. Does that even sound smart to you?

I have seen 4 girls. And most girls are into that shiiit..

And when they are in public with agbero, do this "don't touch me move" whereas the agbero is even better than d person Wey dey fck them.

There was a girl who formed for me until I caught her with some street boys. I quickly erase her for my mind. Girls r dirty these days.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Can Take Anything by ImaIma1(f): 4:47pm On Mar 30, 2019
proxillin:

I have seen 4 girls. And most girls are into that shiiit..

And when they are in public with agbero, do this "don't touch me move" whereas the agbero is even better than d person Wey dey fck them.

There was a girl who formed for me until I caught her with some street boys. I quickly erase her for my mind. Girls r dirty these days.

4 girls or even 100 hundred girls out of over 20 millions of girls in Nigeria. Is that a fair conclusion?

2 Likes

Re: Girls Can Take Anything by anochuko01(m): 7:14pm On Mar 30, 2019
god of jezebel is working wonders
Re: Girls Can Take Anything by carter009(m): 8:43pm On Mar 30, 2019
Bitter Truth.
germanized:

That's why we as men need to value our bodies more and stop seeing sex or the female anatomy as an avenue for enjoyment. Most of the girls outside nowadays are disease carriers...

1 Like

Re: Girls Can Take Anything by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 30, 2019
Zombicmodz:

I can't f***k with condom. will personally take you out, know ur HIV status before diving
Re: Girls Can Take Anything by Zombicmodz: 8:53pm On Mar 30, 2019
fakeprophet:

I can't f***k with condom. will personally take you out, know ur HIV status before diving

Those things are hideous and they give false sense of security. Especially those gold circle ones

1 Like

Re: Girls Can Take Anything by tunize(m): 9:06pm On Mar 30, 2019
ImaIma1:

4 girls or even 100 hundred girls out of over 20 millions of girls in Nigeria. Is that a fair conclusion?
The guy said most* maybe some wud have been better is a two way tin though
Re: Girls Can Take Anything by PenisCaP: 9:18pm On Mar 30, 2019
Quality20:
some might even encourage u to take alcohol and other illicit drugs b4 using them, if u are not d drug using type then they may even give themselves free of charge to those agberos snuffing all kind of drugs. They last longer and give more hard digging than d average non drug user.

I swear a gal has told me this on phone before, we were planning on how to meet and she told me anytime we are meet I should take something before bleeping her but I shouldnt let her know undecided
WTF
Re: Girls Can Take Anything by elonize(m): 11:47am On Mar 31, 2019
stinjoe:
n.a. me u offend grin grin grin
I understood wat u went tru sha
Re: Girls Can Take Anything by ImaIma1(f): 4:39pm On Mar 31, 2019
tunize:

The guy said most* maybe some wud have been better is a two way tin though

No he didn't. Read it again even the heading
Re: Girls Can Take Anything by havilla(f): 5:03pm On Mar 31, 2019
proxillin:
Those posh girls you see actually have sex with agbero (bus conductors). They date them.

That's one of the reasons most of them are always suffering from one virginal infections or the other.

I dated one beautiful girl in Lekki last year. She felt severe pains when we were having sex. She later opened up to me that she had candida, virginal discharge. I had to go for medical treatments. Then it later occurred to me that she was actually dating one area god agbero

I couldn't imagine a beautiful, posh, light skin with polished/fake ascent open her vg for an agbero who don't bath in days. No sexual protection, no body hygiene. And this girl play hard to get when I toasted her. I even thought I had seen a decent angel, not knowing all nah pretending and forming.

Girls don't care whenever money is involved. Same goes to girls dating armed robbers. When they r caught, they will say they didn't know their guys were robbers. Na lie, they knew, but money is more important.

One girl even boasted on twitter that her boyfriend can use her for money rituals so far she is not dead, he is spending the money on her and family.

Randy guys are open to get infected with STDs. Don't over rate any girl. I have overrated some girls in the past, I later found out they don't worth it.
Candida is a fungal infection not an STD, only if it was something else and she lied.
Re: Girls Can Take Anything by havilla(f): 5:06pm On Mar 31, 2019
Candida is a fungal infection and not an STD, except she lied about it @ op
Re: Girls Can Take Anything by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 31, 2019
Zombicmodz:

This days na only BolaJi I dey after
If you can't give me BolaJi then go ur way
Re: Girls Can Take Anything by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 31, 2019
Nawa.

I can't imagine
Re: Girls Can Take Anything by Rextizz(m): 5:56pm On Mar 31, 2019
When I keep saying y'all Niggas should stay away from some girls, you won't listen.

The truth is that most of these​ girls are walking corpse and they have virus with them, you just don't fvck any girl you see, 90% of Nigerian girls have one disease or the other, If you don't know, you won't know, thank God I'm keeping myself safe from these monsters.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Frustration Is About To Turn Me Into A Beast / An Experience That Make Me Not To Respect My Elder Brother Till Tomorrow / True Life Story :- Advice Only Please I Want A Matured Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.