Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Forget Bet9ja: Lionsbet Is The Real Deal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Forget Bet9ja: Lionsbet Is The Real Deal (394 Views)

Wowlotto Is The Real Deal Check Out Some Of The Wow Winners And How To Register / Forget Bet9ja: Lionsbet Is The Real Deal / Forget Bet9ja: Lionsbet Is The Real Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forget Bet9ja: Lionsbet Is The Real Deal by Lionsbet: 9:25am On Mar 30, 2019
Have you heard of a new sports betting website designed for you to win big, sit back and read why you should stick with Lionsbet.

¤ Frequent player points, you get point for every game you play with a minimum of #100. And once this point has been accumulated up to 1000 points you can turn it into cash.

¤Deposit achievement. You get part of your deposit back when you use Lionsbet.

¤Cash back feature where you get 15% of your winnings if one game cuts your ticket

¤There is the cash out feature which enables you to cash out at any point in time.

¤Lionsbet have the highest odds in the market. This is the fact, you can compare. And it has helped me a lot.

¤100% first deposit bonus up to 100k. If you deposit 100k you get an additional 100k which shows in your acct immediately.

¤They have the fastest payout ever. They even payout during weekends. One time I got alert at 6am lol

¤Amazing accumulator bonus when you pick at least 3 games. One of a kind

¤Free giveaways via social media giveaways, just ff them on their different social media platforms plus if you are a MTN user, you get to browse the website for free. Isn't that amazing?

And so much more, just sign up on the link below on my signature and do yourself a favour win big. You can quote me for more questions. Good luck!! Bet responsibly!!!
Re: Forget Bet9ja: Lionsbet Is The Real Deal by Lionsbet: 7:26am On May 18, 2019
Free bets up to #500 weekly
Re: Forget Bet9ja: Lionsbet Is The Real Deal by Itsmedozie: 8:41am On May 18, 2019
Lionsbet:
Free bets up to #500 weekly
your old mobile is down
Any problem??
Re: Forget Bet9ja: Lionsbet Is The Real Deal by Kingsarena1: 9:00am On May 20, 2019
Hello sir. There are technical issues with the Lionsbet old mobile version, currently. Please endeavor to make use of either the New mobile or PC version till it is fixed. Our sincere apologies for the inconveniences this has caused you. Cheers smiley

Itsmedozie:

your old mobile is down
Any problem??
Re: Forget Bet9ja: Lionsbet Is The Real Deal by Lionsbet: 10:30am On May 22, 2019
King of sports betting
Re: Forget Bet9ja: Lionsbet Is The Real Deal by Lionsbet: 6:52am On Jun 01, 2019
Free bets weekly

(1) (Reply)

. I Want Old Sporting Newspaper Lets Say 2016 And I Will Pay U Way Bill It / 95.5℅ Sure Daily Analyzed 2-3 Odds / Qatar Vs Nigeria 0 - 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.